Ceremonies by Carmen Reviews

81 Reviews for Ceremonies by Carmen

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn Iacona · Married on 10/26/2019

Magical day with Carmen

We were lucky enough to have Carmen as our wedding officiant on 10/26/19. We met her beforehand in person, and she really spent the time getting to know us . She was genuine, professional, warm, and lovely to be around. She worked with us to generate the best wedding script for our day. She arrived the day of our wedding on-time and excited to be there. She carried out the ceremony beautifully and supported us throughout the day. I cannot recommend her enough! She is fantastic to work with and truly made our day special. Thank you Carmen!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/12/2019

Our experience

Carmen was very interested in getting to know the bride and groom before marrying us! She really speaks from the heart and is committed to making this the best, and most memorable day of your life. She has no judgement on if you want a very religious wedding or minimal religion. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2019

A beautiful ceremony

Carmen was wonderful to talk to and really got to know our relationship and story. After talking with her through FaceTime she sent us a draft of what she planned on saying for our ceremony. It was so thoughtful and well written we didn’t even need to make any changes to it! She was there for our rehearsal and made sure we were comfortable with the timing and order of everything so we could rest easy the night before the wedding. Our ceremony was perfect and we know that her words were very meaningful and spoken from the heart! You need to have Carmen as your wedding officiant, she made the whole thing so relaxed and easy!! Thank you Carmen!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Carmen Made Our Day So Special!

Carmen helped to make our ceremony so special and specific to us. From the moment I booked Carmen as our wedding officiant, she was responsive, helpful and she took great care to make sure everything at the ceremony was what we wanted. We received so many compliments from our guests on how special and unique to us as a couple our ceremony felt! I could not recommend Carmen enough!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Arlie

Arlie Stroud · Married on 09/13/2019

Our wedding

Carmen is very personable and professional, she gave us a lovely experience. She also went above and beyond our expectations adding a bit of her personal touch to the way things went. We couldn’t have chosen a better officiant or person for that matter.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Brandy Wright · Married on 07/17/2019

Mrs. Johnson

Carmen was everything. Supportive, personable, punctual knowledgeable, open minded, aminible. Responsive. I could go on.. and it would all be accurate. But she was great..

Sent on 07/30/2019

Mackenzie Hooper · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Carmen made the whole process so easy and made us feel so comfortable. I have known Carmen for years and love her dearly, she really took the time to get to know my husband and our relationship. When she sent us what she had written for our wedding, I literally bawled. I felt as though she had known mine and Troys relationship for years.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Pauline · Married on 09/01/2018

Carmen is literally THE best . She is a kind , loving and very professional person. She really captures the personality of the couple in order to tailor their ceremonies. She made our day so memorable !

Sent on 09/05/2018

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Carmen is the best! Our wedding was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/06/2018

danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Phenomenal

Carmen was phenomenal, she is so personable and professional. We met with her in person prior to the ceremony and she was quickly able to assess and distill our relationship details into a great ceremony script. She was prompt with communication regarding the ceremony and was always able to answer our questions. During the rehearsal and ceremony Carmen was perfect, she was great with our friends and relatives and kept everything flowing and made sure we all felt prepared. Her personal touches were also great. We cannot recommend her enough, we are so happy that we decided to have her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Carmen was amazing! She was very open to what we wanted and made sure it was exactly that. Our first wedding script was perfect and she had so many amazing ideas that we never thought of. I would highly recommend her! She’s amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jerry · Married on 06/09/2018

Carmen is the best
    We highly recommend her
    I will upload some photos if we can get the memory card to work that we used (were having trouble getting the photos off of it)
    Thank you so much for your great service

Sent on 07/23/2018

Brianne · Married on 06/01/2018

Carmen was amazing, she is such a pleasure to work with and got our ceremony spot on. She helped in making our day a fantastic one to remember. Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/21/2018

Carmen helped to make our day very special. She took the time to really get to know us as a couple before beginning to put together our ceremony. The result was a very personalized and meaningful ceremony that was a true expression of us. Many of our guests were moved to tears and nearly all of them took time to tell us how much they loved the ceremony.

Look no further if you want a beautiful ceremony and vows that are meaningful and express who you are as a couple - Carmen is the best!!!!!

Corey and Leslie

Sent on 07/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Carmen is an absolute joy! We found her through sheer luck of the internet when we wanted to find someone who could perform a nondenominational ceremony. She did an amazing job of getting to know us and helping fit the ceremony to us. Thank you so much Carmen for helping make our day special!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Genavieve · Married on 09/08/2017

I've never met someone who was so warm immediately! Carmen provided us with the ease and comfort of a long time friend while delivering a professional and beautiful ceremony. The crowd loved her as much as we did! Before she even wrote our script, she invited us into her home, baked cookies and spent countless hours getting to know us. She is now someone that is a huge part of our lives and a life long friend. I highly recommended Carmen for an officiant services needed!

Sent on 09/11/2017

joyce · Married on 08/26/2017

I had such a wonderful experience with Carmen. She was flexible in scheduling. I had to change venues the day before and she was completely understanding and flexible. The day of the ceremony she was punctual. She was beautifully dressed for the occasion. Her personality was very warm, very attentive, very friendly, very professional. I wouldn't change a single thing about "My Special Day" Thank you Carmen for such a fantastic experience! I am forever grateful.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 08/19/2017

Carmen was very accommodating, and went out of her way to make our ceremony personal. Thank you, Carmen, for making our day so special!

Mike and Carrie Gava

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Did a great job to make our special day even more special. Very professional but also personable.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

As someone who wanted a wedding unique to my husband and I, I was struggling with finding a perfect officiant who made the ceremony personal for the two of us, after speaking with several generic and unpersonal officiates about what they had to offer I was finally able to find Carmen and I cannot be more thankful that I found her! She made sure she got to know my husband and I on a personal level to set our ceremony apart from anyone else. I felt like every moment was personal and special.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I can not say enough good things about Carmen. Every aspect of working with her went perfectly. She listened and catered to our requests, she made herself available, and she has a way about her that makes you feel very comfortable. My wife and I both have Christian backgrounds but we didn't want the ceremony to be a sermon; Instead we wanted more of a celebration of our love and relationship. Carmen created a ceremony that fit our desires exactly. Carmen truly cares for and enjoys bringing people together in marriage and I would recommend her to anyone.

Thanks, Carmen!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

5 out of 5 for EVERYTHING. Carmen was amazing. She was personable, communicative, organized and professional. She did an amazing job at our ceremony, and was able to handle our rowdy bridal party at the rehearsal :D I would HIGHLY suggest going with Carmen for your wedding!!! She made it all so special.

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2017

Carmen was amazing. She sat down and took the time to get to know us. She was then able to write a ceremony that truly reflected us. We had so many compliments on our ceremony.

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Deni

Deni · Married on 04/28/2017

Carmen was wonderful to work with, truly flexible! It was difficult to find an officiant that would have no problem providing a service for a same-sex couple. When it came to our ecperience with her, we truly felt that she cared about our relationship and that she wanted to know as much as possible in order to provide the best service. She was a natural and blended in as if she were family! Would recommend to any couple.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 02/18/2017

Carmen was so wonderful. She was on time, professional and caring. She was understanding and helpful with my exceptionally nervous groom. Would most definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/23/2017