Centurion Palace Reviews

Centurion Palace 4
Centurion Palace 5
  • Merisa

Merisa · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Magical. Stunning. Breath taking.

My fiancée and I met with LaDonna for our tour, and with Maria for our contract signing. Our wedding date is set for August 2nd if this year. LaDonna was amazing from start to finish. I already had my sights on this venue and was already excited about seeing it. However, she made me even more excited not only for using this venue for my wedding but getting married in general. She gave us so many options to make our day as special as possible and I just cannot wait to get married here. Maria was amazing as well and was very informative about what they offer and the many different ways we could utilize their services. I’m so friggin pleased with Centurion Palace and would definitely say DO IT to anyone who might be interested in doing their wedding here.

Thanks so much Centurion!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 01/12/2020

AMAZING service, Beautiful venue

My Fiancé and I booked our venue a couple weeks ago, but we were ready to just after seeing it. We were astounded. Maria was so professional and kind, walking us through all the steps and answering any questions. We cannot wait to get married here!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Centurion Palace's reply:

Thank you so much Cheyenne. I look forward to working with you throughout your planning and hosting your very special day!

Maria

Alma Robles · Married on 11/16/2019

It was truly breathtaking!

Maria & staff we absolutely amazing! My night was a dream come true.

Centurion Palace 6
    Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Susana

Susana Rea · Married on 11/10/2019

Very Reponsive

Although we did go with another venue, Centurion Palace is a beautiful place. The professionalism we received from the owner was amazing. The tour did not seem rushed and did not feel like a sales pitch. They really cared about what our vision was for our wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Ana Franklin · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!

We had to plan our Wedding in 3 months and they helped us the whole way and made it so easy and hassle free. Our wedding turned out so beautiful our guess was amazed by the whole set up

James & Ana 2019

Centurion Palace 7
    Centurion Palace 8
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Kimber · Married on 06/30/2019

So Very Happy!

From the first time we went to look at the venue the staff was so friendly and helpful. They took care of everything. The vendor for our cake did a great job. We are both from south Louisiana and we went with the cajun restaurant on their list. The food was amazing. The day of my wedding I didn't worry at all. Ladonna made the event seamless. I couldn't ask for a better day! I would and have recommend them to anyone and we would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Centurion Palace's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!
    It's brides like you that make us love doing weddings.
    Best Wishes to you both,
    Maria
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

I know people say when reading the reviews to not look at the 5's but at the 3's. There is no way I could do that! When I first walked in to the place I gasped when I saw how beautiful it was! That sold me on the place but I had no clue on how happy I would be with the service. I had to remember they were closed on Monday's but any other time I needed something they were available. Maria was extremely sweet! I texted her multiple times throughout the planning process and she always responded. She made sure to understand my vision gave me ideas I didn't even think of and seemed to be sincerely excited about any ideas I brought to the table. I loved Maria but then I met LaDonna at the rehearsal which just put it over the top. The rehearsal was great, LaDonna and Maria were able to keep everyone focused and reassured me they would be right there with everyone the day of to make sure everyone knew what was going on. The day of I was extremely nervous because it was storming really bad and the weather was not suppose to let up. They told me I would make the ultimate call and I had up to 10 minutes before to make that decision. They kept me informed and let me know what was going on. LaDonna was amazing. Every time I needed her one of my bridesmaid stuck their head out of the bridal suite and she was there. I feel I had her running back and fourth to the grooms room like crazy but she was more than happy to do it. She even went the extra mile and wore our wedding colors which was just a sweet touch! They let me decide to start a few minutes late but this allowed us to have the wedding outside like I had dreamed and it was gorgeous! Through out the night LaDonna stayed out of the way but made sure to let me know in advance when the toast, cake cutting etc. was. This allowed me to just enjoy myself but gave me time to prepare for these events. I would definitely recommend the Centurion Palace to anyone!

Centurion Palace 9
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Kemika · Married on 11/18/2018

My Dream Wedding

I recommend this venue 100%
    I wanted a venue that would allow me to have an outside ceremony and inside reception. On the day of my wedding the weather said differently with a little rain. Maria and her staff were so attentive to my needs and determined to make my wish come true. They held off and swiftly dry the chairs once the rain succeeded. The entire planning process was amazing. The owners worked with my budget which was very tight and they made sure I had every moment I wanted to the smallest detail. I would not have changed anything about my big day. This venue is a true one stop shop! They have the food, cake, DJ, decor and your own personal planner and coordinator. They exceeded my expectations completely! Choose them and you will not regret it.

Centurion Palace 10
    Sent on 12/23/2018

Angela J · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Centurion Palace is the place to have a very stress free wedding. We planned our wedding in 1 month and the centurion palace made it happen. The staff was so helpful, especially Maria who was always available to answer questions. The wedding day coordinator was also so great, I didn’t have to stress about any details because she had it all planned out and made it so stress free for me. The Italian food had many compliments from the guests. We had the wedding at night and my guests felt as if they were “in a movie”. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true!

Centurion Palace 11
    Sent on 12/15/2018

Monica Silva · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing!

Thank you so so much Centurion Palace! Maria, Dj Pat, and allllll the staff! You all made our wedding an amazing night! I don't know where to start, I mean service was so great, all of my guest felt well taken care of; I was very well take care of. Centurion Palace you all were on top of things, so for that THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

Beutiful Venue

I had my wedding and reception at the centurion palace this October and I have nothing but great things to say about the owner Maria and her staff.
    I wanted a beauty and the beast theme and she made the whole venue match exactly what I imagined it was magical. My cake was just what I pictured and delicious. The food was great and they even made us a dinner to go it was In our car when we left.
    The DJ is awesome we danced all night it was a wild night.
    My family and friends can’t stop saying it was the best reception they has attended.
    The personal touches and personal attention to me and my wedding party stood out the most to me.
    Thanks for everything it was a dream come true!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the most pleasurable experience working with the staff at Centurion Palace. Everything was perfect! We could not have chosen a better place to celebrate our wedding. Maria and her staff was so helpful to making our day perfect and smooth. Thank you for making our wedding a very memorable one!!

John & Theresa

Sent on 06/10/2017

Lily · Married on 05/20/2017

I am so happy to have found Centurion Palace for our upcoming wedding. I searched several places and Centurion was the most reasonably priced and friendliest. The place is beautiful. Maria has been working with me for everything and she is totally available to my every need. I can't wait for my wedding in May. I worked with Maria on linen choices and I know it will be just as I wanted, beautiful!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Lily · Married on 05/20/2017

My wedding at Centurion Palace was better than I ever imagined. They worked with me throughout to have my wedding exactly as I wanted. PERFECT! My coordinator went above and beyond, DJ Pat kept my 200 guests dancing all night. He is really good. The cake and food were delicious. The place is beautiful! I am so gad I found Centurion Palace. My guests are still saying it was the best wedding they have been to. I would recommend Centurion to everyone.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

Maria and her staff are amazing! We chose Centurion Palace for the simple fact that they will take care of your every need and detail. They eliminated all the planning stress from us. From the decorations to the staff working the bar and tables, everything was perfect. DJ Pat kept the party going! There was never a dull moment.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Laura · Married on 01/13/2017

Amazing!! STOP LOOKING AND BOOK HERE!

My husband and I got married on January 13th of 2017, and it was everything we had hoped for and more! The owners are a husband and wife team that really do care about making your big day special. We moved from Colorado to Texas in August of 2016, and we had booked the venue in June, before we even saw it in person. I was nervous about booking a venue without touring it, but I am so glad we made the choice that we did! Maria, one of the owners, stays in contact with you throughout the planning process, and was always quick to respond to my sometimes too late at night texts! Her husband is the 'behind the scenes' guy, making sure the venue is set up the way you want it. He was also the bartender the night of the wedding, and he was so quick that a line never formed. The two of them are the most pleasant people I could have asked to plan our wedding with! The bakery that Centurion Palace uses makes the most delicious cakes, and going for the tasting was such a pleasurable experience. Jula, the baker, even helped me design a surprise grooms cake. All of the potential catering options for dinner were absolutely amazing, and we had a hard time deciding on which one to choose. We went with the Italian, and a month later, I am still having guests tell me it was the most delicious wedding food they've had! Their DJ, Pat, who is also the one you get into contact with about booking the venue, is very kind and helpful. He did a wonderful job of keeping the party going and has a great voice for announcing the members of the wedding party, the bouquet toss, etc. We bought the photography and videography package through him, and we are extremely pleased with the quality of media that we got. We also bought drone footage of our ceremony. Shelley is the wedding coordinator, she was simply amazing. She made sure everything went flawlessly the day of.

I cannot recommend this venue enough!!

Thank you Maria and crew!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Caitlin · Married on 12/23/2016

Centurion Palace was absolutely amazing! They made the entire planning process so smooth and stress free for me. I really appreciated that considering my now husband left to do things for the Marine Corps 7 months away from our wedding date! They were always so quick to respond when I texted them, they were extremely professional, and made sure I was happy with everything first! I recommend this place to everyone of my friends who are engaged. The venue is beautiful, and the DJ really knows how to get people dancing. I've gotten so many compliments in the past 2 weeks about how my wedding was the most beautiful and fun wedding they've ever been too! Loved Centurion Palace. :)

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tracie · Married on 12/23/2016

I highly recommend the Centurion Palace if you are interested in having a wedding/reception in the Bacliff/Kemah/League City area. The venue fits 250 guests comfortably. The staff was an absolute joy to work with and they accommodated all of our requests and questions. It was so nice to leave the worry at the door and just enjoy the special day for my daughter, my son-in-law, our families and our friends. Thank you!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2016

From the very beginning of our experience with DJ Pat and Maria....we knew we had made the best choice for our wedding needs!!!! I never once had to worry about a single thing. They were very organized and professional the entire time we worked with them! The amount of time and the quality of the items you recieve with your needs is impeccable. You get beyond what you pay for!!! Everything is coordinated to the T to ensure your time at the venue is best utilized....their preferred vendors were the best choices as well. They will help you every step of the way from all the important thing to even the little things...they are more than helpful in making your entire experience as stress free as possible. Maria made our day the best day of our lives and to her and all of the other staff, dj, and coordinator we are eternally blessed and grateful!!!! Every penny was well worth this venue. And they are so much more reasonable for what they offer than what others charge for nothing near what we got here!

Sent on 10/31/2016

M · Married on 10/15/2016

Maria was a pleasure to work with! I was actually sad after the wedding because I then realized we would no longer meet every month. I don't know how she does it but she's awesome at what she does. She's running her own venue however she always keeps your best interest at heart for example she will help you save money on certain aspects of the wedding. She's brilliant. She created floral arrangements identical to the ones I chose on Pinterest solely on a picture I sent. Everything was exactly as I imagined it she made my vision a reality and it was so perfect! There are a lot of other venues in the area however I'm so glad I went with a trusting kind hearted family type atmosphere that Centurion Palace offers!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Maurice · Married on 08/20/2016

all I can say is: LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
    So stressed free and awesome discounts

Sent on 08/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Our big day is in July and I have nothing but good things to say about Centurion Palace! They have made me feel like I don't need to worry about anything but showing up and looking beautiful! I enjoy working with Maria on all the details. :)

Sent on 04/16/2016

Lee · Married on 04/23/2016

I don't know where to start...Our whole wedding process was great. Maria is very helpful. They fulfilled my husbands and my dreams. The outside ceremony was so beautiful as was the indoor reception. The food was delicious and the DJ was awesome! T
    Their support on the day of the wedding was what i needed. I will miss the seeing them monthly now that the wedding is over. Thank you to Maria and Pat!! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Joana · Married on 04/16/2016

My wedding was my dream come true thanks to the amazing staff and beautiful venue at Centurion Palace!! Maria is just so amazing and flexible with every concern I had leading to my wedding day. All the decor was elegant, and even though it was super windy on my day they still made it perfect for us and my family. The garden is just gorgeous. My husband brags about it still! Everything was bloomed with a breath taking scene WOW I wish I could re live my day. Pat our minister and DJ was absolutely wonderful. Every request down I had he made it happen! He had just the right personality for anyone with a sense of humor. He comforted my husband when he was walking to the gazebo and giving him advice. My husband lost his train of thought on what to do when my dad walked me up the aisle but pat saved the day and made a cute joke and made everyone smile and laugh. He is just so damn amazing!!! We love you Pat!!! Everyone here is just absolutely on point to make anything happen that you could think and dream of. Thank you so much! Love Jeremy & Joana!

Sent on 04/29/2016
  • Angelique

Angelique · Married on 03/05/2016

Pre-Wedding:
    I worked with Maria, the venue owner, during most of this process. She was wonderful and very accommodating. She is very sweet and really wanted to help me have the wedding of my dreams without breaking the bank. I would text questions and get answers right away. I really appreciated her during the process.

Wedding Day:
    My day started with a slight glitch when my florist (not associated with the venue) arrived with two of my 30" vases broken. I was really upset, but Maria let me use two of her tall trumpet vases without hesitation! The reception venue was decorated beautifully with Centurion Palace's Design Center overlays, table runners and sequin linens. I got SO many compliments on how beautiful everything was from the gazebo to the reception. The food and cake vendors that came with the package were amazing. Many of my guests got seconds due to a few no-shows lol. My family literally wanted to eat my anniversary cake layer because the cake was so good. DJ Pat was AWESOME. The music was perfect and the dance floor was NEVER empty. I was never worried as he has a lot of experience.

Overall, the day was really perfect. The food, drinks, cake, music and decor were amazing. The weather was perfect and the day of coordinators, Shelley and Angel, were very nice as well. If you are looking for an affordable and beautiful venue, I would recommend the Centurion Palace. They are a one stop shop and it allowed me to be stress-free during the planning of the wedding and the day of.

Sent on 03/09/2016