Centurion Palace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alexis
    Chris D. Married on 09/17/2022

Change of tune

Very excited to have our wedding here this fall.
    Nicole A. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing, beautiful place, friendly

My wedding day was PERFECT! I chose Centurion because they do everything for you and the price is great. I could not have asked for more. DJ Pat was awesome and the Coordinator was so helpful. The food and cake was excellent. My husband and I were so glad we chose Centurion Palace.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nicole G. Married on 12/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent place for a wedding

12/12/21.
    My wedding was more awesome than I expected it to be. The DJ was great. Maria the planner was so helpful as well as the Coordinator on Wedding day. Everything went off without a glitch. My guests are all still talking about the beautiful venue. Thank you Centurion!
  • Sydney
    Sydney D. Married on 10/31/2021

Gorgeous Venue

The venue is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for any type of wedding. Maria is fantastic at making sure all questions and concerns are answered. Being almost all inclusive is a major plus and saved so much stress when planning.
  • Amy
    Amy J. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Centurion made our special day amazing!

I would refer anyone getting married to book here! Maria was so helpful and their staff made everything easy! We were well taken care of! It’s the perfect all-inclusive venue for couples wanting to experience your ceremony and reception at the same place! It’s a beautiful place, as well as easy to get to!

Melanie Married on 10/01/2021

Dream Wedding Day!

10/1/21
    I loved my wedding at Centurion! It was all inclusive and so stress free. They handled everything. The food and cake was delicious. I was picky about my music for both the ceremony and reception and DJ Pat did more than I even asked for. Maria and Ladonna saw that everything was perfect for us. We feel very fortunate to have found and chose Centurion for our perfect day!
    Rena G. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great place to have your special day

9/17/21
    We are so glad we found Centurion Palace. Every place we looked was so expensive and not even all inclusive. We decided as a last straw to try this venue and we loved it. Thanks to you guys we had an awesome day and so stress free. We would recommend that everyone take a look at this venue before making a decision. Thank you Centurion Palace!
  • Merisa
    Merisa Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magical. Stunning. Breath taking.

My fiancée and I met with LaDonna for our tour, and with Maria for our contract signing. Our wedding date is set for August 2nd if this year. LaDonna was amazing from start to finish. I already had my sights on this venue and was already excited about seeing it. However, she made me even more excited not only for using this venue for my wedding but getting married in general. She gave us so many options to make our day as special as possible and I just cannot wait to get married here. Maria was amazing as well and was very informative about what they offer and the many different ways we could utilize their services. I’m so friggin pleased with Centurion Palace and would definitely say DO IT to anyone who might be interested in doing their wedding here.

Thanks so much Centurion!
  • Emory
    Emory S. Married on 09/03/2021

Picture perfect

The venue is beautiful, the staff are very friendly people, Maria & Patrick treated me my wife & our guest like we all there favorite cousins I don’t know if I more people happy for me or mad they weren’t invited it was that type of wedding thank you centurion palace
    Dawn L. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dawn (Mother of the Bride)

Maria and LaDonna were the best. They made my daughter’s dream wedding happen. From the smallest detail to the overall detail, they were so accommodating. They rearranged schedules so that we had everything we needed. If your looking to have your dream wedding, this is the place. They take care of all your needs
    Dawn W. Married on 12/12/2020

Mother of the bride

If you are looking for a venue to have your dream wedding, then this is your place. Maria and her staff are out of this world. They make sure every detail is taken care of. From the first tour to the clean up. They think of everything.
    Joy G. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding dream

Best choice ever! Staff rocked
  • Veronica
    Veronica R. Married on 10/09/2020

Mr and Mrs Molina 10.09.20

We had our wedding here last Friday and it was simply magical! The staff was wonderful from the day we booked our wedding date. Maria was always very responsive to all my texts and calls. Planning a wedding through Covid was not easy but Maria was so accommodating and truly made my vision come alive!! Our day was just magical!!!! Ladonna our wedding coordinator was so attentive the whole day and made sure everything was just perfect. She made sure everything went along just the way I wanted it and truly made my day as stress free as possible. DJ Pat did a great job with our playlist. The dance floor was never empty. Overall the staff was so nice and caring and helped make our special day a fairytale come true!!💜💙 We 100% recommend this venue!! Also check our Carson Entertainment DJ pats photo and video company!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Wedding!

We are so happy that we chose Centurion Palace. We were supposed to get married out of state and at the last minute decided to do a local wedding due to COVID and it being difficult to get in touch with vendors. We had 4 months to switch our wedding from destination to local and Maria made it so easy for us! Centurion is such a great value and a BEAUTIFUL venue! I had so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was.
    Pat was a fantastic DJ, LaDonna was a great day of coordinator and Maria was amazing at making sure all my needs and wants were met. I can not recommend this venue enough! We had the most amazing time dancing all night!
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Married on 01/12/2020

AMAZING service, Beautiful venue

My Fiancé and I booked our venue a couple weeks ago, but we were ready to just after seeing it. We were astounded. Maria was so professional and kind, walking us through all the steps and answering any questions. We cannot wait to get married here!

Centurion Palace's reply:

Thank you so much Cheyenne. I look forward to working with you throughout your planning and hosting your very special day!

Maria
    Alma R. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was truly breathtaking!

Maria & staff we absolutely amazing! My night was a dream come true.
  • Susana
    Susana R. Married on 11/10/2019

Very Reponsive

Although we did go with another venue, Centurion Palace is a beautiful place. The professionalism we received from the owner was amazing. The tour did not seem rushed and did not feel like a sales pitch. They really cared about what our vision was for our wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone!
    Ana F. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!

We had to plan our Wedding in 3 months and they helped us the whole way and made it so easy and hassle free. Our wedding turned out so beautiful our guess was amazed by the whole set up

James & Ana 2019
    Kimber Married on 06/30/2019

So Very Happy!

From the first time we went to look at the venue the staff was so friendly and helpful. They took care of everything. The vendor for our cake did a great job. We are both from south Louisiana and we went with the cajun restaurant on their list. The food was amazing. The day of my wedding I didn't worry at all. Ladonna made the event seamless. I couldn't ask for a better day! I would and have recommend them to anyone and we would use them again in a heartbeat!

Centurion Palace's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us!
    It's brides like you that make us love doing weddings.
    Best Wishes to you both,
    Maria
  • Randi
    Randi Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for more!

I know people say when reading the reviews to not look at the 5's but at the 3's. There is no way I could do that! When I first walked in to the place I gasped when I saw how beautiful it was! That sold me on the place but I had no clue on how happy I would be with the service. I had to remember they were closed on Monday's but any other time I needed something they were available. Maria was extremely sweet! I texted her multiple times throughout the planning process and she always responded. She made sure to understand my vision gave me ideas I didn't even think of and seemed to be sincerely excited about any ideas I brought to the table. I loved Maria but then I met LaDonna at the rehearsal which just put it over the top. The rehearsal was great, LaDonna and Maria were able to keep everyone focused and reassured me they would be right there with everyone the day of to make sure everyone knew what was going on. The day of I was extremely nervous because it was storming really bad and the weather was not suppose to let up. They told me I would make the ultimate call and I had up to 10 minutes before to make that decision. They kept me informed and let me know what was going on. LaDonna was amazing. Every time I needed her one of my bridesmaid stuck their head out of the bridal suite and she was there. I feel I had her running back and fourth to the grooms room like crazy but she was more than happy to do it. She even went the extra mile and wore our wedding colors which was just a sweet touch! They let me decide to start a few minutes late but this allowed us to have the wedding outside like I had dreamed and it was gorgeous! Through out the night LaDonna stayed out of the way but made sure to let me know in advance when the toast, cake cutting etc. was. This allowed me to just enjoy myself but gave me time to prepare for these events. I would definitely recommend the Centurion Palace to anyone!
    Kemika Married on 11/18/2018

My Dream Wedding

I recommend this venue 100%
    I wanted a venue that would allow me to have an outside ceremony and inside reception. On the day of my wedding the weather said differently with a little rain. Maria and her staff were so attentive to my needs and determined to make my wish come true. They held off and swiftly dry the chairs once the rain succeeded. The entire planning process was amazing. The owners worked with my budget which was very tight and they made sure I had every moment I wanted to the smallest detail. I would not have changed anything about my big day. This venue is a true one stop shop! They have the food, cake, DJ, decor and your own personal planner and coordinator. They exceeded my expectations completely! Choose them and you will not regret it.
    Angela Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Centurion Palace is the place to have a very stress free wedding. We planned our wedding in 1 month and the centurion palace made it happen. The staff was so helpful, especially Maria who was always available to answer questions. The wedding day coordinator was also so great, I didn’t have to stress about any details because she had it all planned out and made it so stress free for me. The Italian food had many compliments from the guests. We had the wedding at night and my guests felt as if they were “in a movie”. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true!
    Monica S. Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing!

Thank you so so much Centurion Palace! Maria, Dj Pat, and allllll the staff! You all made our wedding an amazing night! I don't know where to start, I mean service was so great, all of my guest felt well taken care of; I was very well take care of. Centurion Palace you all were on top of things, so for that THANK YOU!
    Jenny Married on 10/20/2018

Beutiful Venue

I had my wedding and reception at the centurion palace this October and I have nothing but great things to say about the owner Maria and her staff.
    I wanted a beauty and the beast theme and she made the whole venue match exactly what I imagined it was magical. My cake was just what I pictured and delicious. The food was great and they even made us a dinner to go it was In our car when we left.
    The DJ is awesome we danced all night it was a wild night.
    My family and friends can’t stop saying it was the best reception they has attended.
    The personal touches and personal attention to me and my wedding party stood out the most to me.
    Thanks for everything it was a dream come true!
illustration stars