Central Wisconsin Photobooth Reviews

5 | Schofield, WI

5 Reviews for Central Wisconsin Photobooth

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

We used High Volume entertainment for my parent's 50th Anniversary party! The whole experience was awesome from the initial contact to the event itself! All of the guests had so much fun and loved the pictures they got to take home with them. Jaya and Matt were fun to work with and made the event so special for my parents! Would highly recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

The photo booth and staff from High Volume Entertainment were amazing! There were tons of props, and a wonderful setup. We loved going through the book of photos the next morning, and the usb drive later that day for any that didn't make it into the book. It was a great way to capture fun, unique memories. A must have for any events where you want to capture those crazy moments! Thank you Matt and crew for an amazing job!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Kris · event on 01/30/2016

Photo booth and DJ services were great. We had an awesome event !!!! Thanks to Matt & Crew

Sent on 02/01/2016

Priscilla · Married on 10/02/2015

Best decision ever!! I cannot express how amazing this Photobooth was, my guests LOVED all the props, masks, hats, etc! The attendant (Jaya) did a great job explaining how it worked, and helped our families have a great time. One of the best features was our custom made screen saver- our guests got to see our engagement picture with Star Wars lettering to start- then had plenty of time to pose for their 3 pictures. Since the Photobooth prints 2 copies we also got our own scrapbook of all the fun pictures taken throughout the night!!! Matt was not only professional but very creative in getting a format that fits us as a couple. We had tons of options to choose from but ultimately picked a fall background with a strings of lights. It was perfect. Matt was always available to answer our questions and my husband and I definitely appreciated that level of dedication. This will be the best part of your wedding!! Thank you to Matt and Jaya for making our day awesome!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/25/2015

I booked High Volume Entertainment for photo booth rental and was so impressed with how quickly he responded to questions, Matt was very flexible on drop off and pick up times, the whole experience was very pleasant. Highly recommended - absolutely can not complain!

Sent on 01/21/2016