Central Texas J Booth Reviews

Great package for price and helpful

Great package for price and helpful

Sent on 01/05/2020

Eunice · Married on 11/03/2018

Fun, easy, and worth it!!

Central Texas J Booth did an amazing job at our wedding! Ultimately we went with one of their preset designs for the picture strips, but they did let us play with a few mock-ups and were very patient with us. The day of the wedding they arrived on time and set up the booth in a timely manner. The props were fun and our friends and family had a blast! We loved going back and seeing all the pictures from the night (since they gave us a digital link to all the pictures taken). Price-wise they were one of the more affordable photo booths we found, plus they're local Austinites so it was great supporting a local business!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Justyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Justin made the whole experience easy and effortless for us. I was overwhelmed with all of the stuff I had to get ready for my wedding but didn't have to put a second thought into my photobooth. Justin handled everything in a very professional manner. Our guests LOVED the photobooth and I still have people come up to me to tell me how much fun they had with the pictures and props. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Grace · Married on 12/31/2016

I could not be more satisfied. Guests loved the photo booth and the pictures came out so clear! They were very easy to work with and for a great price.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Grace · Married on 12/31/2016

Book Central Texas J-Booth for your next event! The photo booth added such a fun touch for all of our guests at our wedding, and I loved looking at the pictures of everyone afterwards! The picture quality is unmatched by any of the competitors, and the price is great too. Large selection of props. It was a hit. Thank you, Central Texas J-Booth!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2016

We're so glad we chose Central Texas J-Booth. They offered tons of packages and design options for our photo booth pictures. They were reasonably priced, professional, helpful, and extremely responsive. Our guest had a blast and we are so happy with all of our pictures!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lydia · Married on 10/24/2016

They are great! I've researched several photobooths but this one impressed me the most!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/16/2016

If you are looking for a quality, professional photo booth, look no further than Justin & team. This was one of the most responsive, "aiming to please" vendors we used for our entire wedding. The quality of the prints given to our guests was top notch as well--many guests commented on how great the photos looked once printed. Justin even helped create a custom look for the prints to match our theme! If I ever have another event that needs a photo booth, Justin will be the first (and only) call I make!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Lydia · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely book Central Texas J-Booth for your party!!! They are the best photo booth company in the Central Texas area!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/12/2016

Justin is the best! Very helpful with the planning and great at the wedding. Our guest had so much fun with the photo booth and all the props.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Susan · Married on 06/25/2016

Very professional and always promptly answered any of our questions! The photobooth was the hit of the evening for both kids and adults.

Sent on 06/27/2016

We booked Central Texas J Booth (Blue Trunk Photo Booth) for our wedding. It was reasonably priced, had high quality photos, and was a big hit with our guests! They arrived on time and had everything set up and ready to go so we didn't have to worry about anything. We would recommend them to others.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 04/09/2016

We booked through Justin, the owner and contact person, and he was SO great to work with. He gave us options via email on different options for color/background/scripts/wording on actual prints. Post wedding, it only took him a day to get things loaded up onto the website and also sent to us via email, which is HUGE for us. Kevin was our actual photobooth attendant and was also great.... we even have him in a few pictures with us during the reception. Overall, this was a very high quality photobooth (and yes, we did manage to fit like 9 or 10 people in the booth at a time), great responsiveness, and probably everyone's favorite at the wedding. 5 out of 5, would do this all over again with them :)

Sent on 04/14/2016

Megan · Married on 04/08/2016

Central Texas J Booth was a great addition to our wedding reception! The quality and selection of props, backgrounds, and the booth itself were great! We had guests rave about how much they enjoyed it, and the photo strips they received were an awesome take home. I would 100% recommend this photo booth to any bride knowing what a fantastic job they did at our wedding. They are prompt in answering any questions and friendly doing so!

Thank you so much Central Texas J Booth!

The Nixon's

Sent on 04/11/2016

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2015

They were amazing! They were on time and had everything set up before the reception started! The guy that was running the booth was very helpful and really nice! I would use them again for any of my events! All of my guest loved the photobooth and they were super happy with the way that they were treated and the prints that they received! It was also very cool that I was given prints to post on facebook after my reception was over!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Diane · Married on 12/31/2015

He arrived on time, delivered exactly what we wanted, provided the props we requested, posted the pictures immediately, and made the experience great. He exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Kayla · Married on 12/18/2015

I really loved the option of having 4x6 photos printed instead of the traditional photo booth strips. All the guests at my wedding really enjoyed themselves with the photo booth! The man that attended the photo booth was super friendly and helpful as well!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Angelica · Married on 12/12/2015

Everything turned out perfect! Guests loved the booth, I loved it and they were 100% professional and helped give an unforgettable experience!
    Would use again and definitely recommend

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH RENTAL IN TEXAS! I could not be more thankful enough for j-booth! The photobooth was a huge hit at my wedding. Everybody had a blast!

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/14/2015

The photobooth and company was awesome. Great entertainment for weddings! Central Texas J-Booth was easy to get ahold of by email or phone and was very helpful for picking a background for the pictures from the photobooth. They even designed a special background to fit the theme of my wedding. They were very professional and set up promptly. I would recommend them for any celebration!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Central Texas J-Booth is AMAZING! The quality of the pictures was far above any other photo booths I had seen at other weddings. They were extremely professional, fun and responsive to any questions I had. Could not have been more happy. The photo booth itself is really big which was awesome since our wedding had a huge wedding party plus we both have big families! Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Summer · Married on 10/10/2015

Justin and his staff were so friendly and very patient with us from the very beginning of our wedding process. He was very helpful with providing me of samples that I could visually see before making any decisions, His turnaround time on the photos were amazing. We got a copy of every picture the very next day. The staff that he provided at our wedding made everybody very comfortable and the pictures turned out great. I had so many complements on the photo booth. It was definitely a hit at our wedding. I give these guys the highest if stars for all the great and memorable moments they provided for us. :)

Sent on 10/20/2015

The photobooth was such a great addition to the wedding. Everyone had a good time! We had a large wedding so it was nice to have something else for them to do so the dance floor didn't get packed. The pictures were available that night. You can see that everyone had a good time and it was nice that as the bride I could see them all since the night turns out to be such a blur. The people at J-Booth were so nice and helpful! They made sure everything was set up and ready without disturbing the wedding. Everything turned out perfect! Now I have some amazing memories a traditional photographer wouldn't have gotten!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Brandy · Married on 09/26/2015

Blue Trunk Photo Booth was awesome through the entire process! I always received quick responses, every request I made regarding the design was made, and the person running the booth at my wedding was great. While I originally questioned if the value was worth it, seeing everyone having a blast with the props and reviewing the photos later makes me so glad we went with Blue Trunk! My only regret is not having spent more time in the photo booth myself!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/08/2015

We had a great experience with Central Texas J-Booth - the vendor was very friendly and made the entire experience a lot of fun. We even had access to all of the photos within two days of the wedding! We highly recommend Central Texas J-Booth for weddings and events.

Sent on 08/24/2015