Central PA Tuxedo Reviews

13 | Lancaster, PA

13 Reviews for Central PA Tuxedo

• Georgia

Georgia · Married on 09/09/2017

Highly recommend! My husband and I shopped one of those big chain tuxedo stores before coming to Central PA Tuxedo for our wedding rentals, and the difference was astounding. Not only did this little shop have much better prices, but their service was far friendlier and they offered more rental options as well. Central PA Tuxedo came through for us even when one of our groomsmen forgot to get fitted until the week of the wedding. They are a fantastic small business!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tierney · Married on 10/15/2016

Friendly and helpful staff! Great selection of styles and colors. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

Our guys looked so handsome! They even gave great deals for our ring bearers, and my younger brother who was smaller than the rest of the guys! We also won a gift card at a bridal show towards our tuxes-- thanks for the support!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Theresa · Married on 08/08/2016

Doug, the owner of Central PA Tuxedo is amazing, kind, and so accommodating. He was able to keep track of all of our 6 groomsmen, 2 ring bearers, the groom himself, a father & grandfather of the bride. The selection at Central PA is excellent. He personally did the final fitting for my father & my husband for their suits, and the rest of the team fit the other groomsmen as they stopped into the store the week of the wedding. Everyone's suits fit them perfectly - no sagging pants, no tight jackets - just perfect! They all looked so handsome. They even had an easy-to-fill out form online for our 2 out of town groomsmen to submit so the tuxedos would be ready upon their arrival. My husband's brother lives in the Harrisburg area, and they were able to fit him and arrange for his tux pickup right down the road from his house, at their other satellite store, for his convenience. A lot of these online websites, like THE BLK TUX, don't even give you everything you need for the day, (i.e: a SHIRT!!!) and I have been a part of weddings where groomsmen are pinning their oversized pants, and having their girlfriends sprint to the mall because they didn't realize they didn't have a shirt with it. At Central PA tuxedo, everything is available to you and included in your rental. There is no excess running around, everything is streamlined and simple. The value, the quality, and the service were excellent. I recommend Doug and Central PA Tuxedo to everyone who has any dress menswear needs.

Sent on 09/12/2016

The staff was extremely helpful with showing us the best options for colors, when we didn't want to go with a traditional black tux. We didn't have any size or fit issues when the groomsman picked up their tuxes. And they were not overpriced.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Tiffany · Married on 11/17/2012

Central Pa Tuxedo were extremely flexible. My twin sister was not all about wearing a dress..so they really went out of their way to make sure my sister felt good in a (girly) kinda tux. She never looked so good. They even let us pick the tuxes up a few days in advance since it was their slow season.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2012

As a same sex couple, we were not sure what to expect when it came time to rent the tux. But, from the first call, Joey was polite and made us feel welcomed and accepted. The whole process was smooth and easy and the perfect tux was found. When we picked it up, it was in perfect condition and ready for the big day. We would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Katie · Married on 11/01/2009

Central PA Tuxedo is terrific! We worked with Bill for the fitting and when we picked up the tux. I believe Bill is one of the owners, if not THE owner. He's a wonderful guy - very friendly, and really, really knows his stuff. He was great at suggesting colors for us based on the fact that we didn't have a set color theme for the wedding. I had an ivory gown and he suggested a brown tux, which turned out to be gorgeous and very charming for our small fall wedding. I would definitely recommend Central PA Tuxedo!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Jacqueline · Married on 11/18/2016

These people are so nice! They were very helpful in getting the best deal possible with the men and very professional. They make sure you are happy with your selections and even without the deals, the prices are not bad at all! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Casie · Married on 06/25/2010

They have a great selection with great prices. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 07/23/2010

Prices were cheaper than other places and had just as good options. We knew pretty much what we wanted walking in and they were helpful in finding exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/08/2014

katie · Married on 04/07/2013

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Tuxs looked good, one didn't fit right.

Sent on 04/14/2013

2.8
      2.5
      1.0
      2.0

I will honestly say, I won a free tux rental from a bridal show. When I went to Central PA Tux to claim my prize I was quite impressed with what they had to offer and how well they took care of me... but the morning of my wedding my ideals about Central PA Tux were crushed. As I pulled my tux from the bag I noticed a button missing off of my tux coat. I found it in the bottom of my bag and asked my wedding planners to contact Central PA Tux. After three unsuccessful calls my wedding planners sewed the button back on for me. I ut the tux on only to realize that two more buttons were missing from the shirt. As the day progressed the collar strap came completely detached. I was really disappointed that my tux was not rented to me in perfect condition as I had expected. I am grateful that it was free because if I would have had to pay for that junk tux I would have been furious!

Sent on 01/26/2013