Central Reviews

13 | Montgomery, AL

13 Reviews for Central

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2015

Great venue! The event coordinator here made everything perfect! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Central's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! I'm so happy you and your guests had a wonderful time....perhaps we will be planning a baby shower down the road in the near future! Congratulations and wishing you and your family prosperity in the new year.

Courtney · Married on 05/22/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at 129 Coosa. Autumn and Jeni were amazing to work with during the planning process. The food at both events was amazing and the wait staff/bartenders provided amazing service to our guests.

Sent on 05/26/2015

This was the perfect setting for our Rehearsal Dinner. Everyone with whom I dealt was very professional. The food was very good. The waite staff did a nice job of serving 85 people for a seated dinner. I must note that the event planner, Autumn Lewis, did an unbelievable job. She made me feel as if she was only working on my dinner when I know she was handling many events. She worked hard to make our rehearsal dinner special in every way. Her advice was great, she covered every detail (before I even asked) and was extremly responsive. I can't say enough about her professionalism. Our experience was very positive.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Suzanne · Married on 12/20/2014

The staff was professional, well organized, and flexible. The location was well decorated and just the right venue for rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. We had a great experience! Autumn Lewis was incredible to work with. There were some unique things we asked for and she gladly accommodated ever request. In addition, the food was delicious - - several of our guest commented about the good food. Our wedding reception was such a wonderful experience and we have great memories (and pictures) because of this venue.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Tracy · Married on 11/22/2014

Jeni did a tremendous job in handling my daughter's wedding reception. She was responsive to our every need. She was very professional. Everything went very well. I had numerous compliments on the location and setting. Thanks once again for making our day so special.

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • User4741350 · event on: 11/14/2014

I had a surprise 60th Birthday Dinner Party for my husband at 129 Coosa. It was the perfect place for a party of 120 people. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Everything was great for us. Throughout the entire planning process you always made yourself available for any questions or concerns we had. You were very thorough during the meetings about how things would be set up and what we could expect which was very helpful. All in all, you helped us pull off our day without a hitch. Thanks!

Sent on 01/18/2015

We wanted to have our wedding in Charleston, SC but because we had just started our new jobs, getting time off to travel back and forth was difficult. So we chose this place because the location at the Alley and vintage look gave us that Charleston feel!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kavin · Married on 11/15/2014

The foods are incredibly delicious and staff are very helpful and friendly. Definitely will use their service again. The only negative thing is the size of the venue is limited. If you are looking to throw a BIG party (150and more), this place is not your option. Hopefully in the future they can expand the space, so they can accommodate more people

Sent on 01/18/2015

Brian · Married on 06/26/2015

Great food, drinks, entertainment, and venue. The leftover food was packed up for guests to take home. Great service!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Becky · Married on 07/15/2017

3.5

We held our rehearsal dinner at Central. The food was delicious, the room was beautiful, and the staff were accommodating. Our only complaint (which we put under value, because we did not know where else to put it) was that we were never informed that there was a $10/person up charge if you order the filet on the buffet - it simply was not listed on the menu from which we made our choices.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 05/27/2017

Central is in a great location, the new team is much more enjoyable to work with, they help make the final touches of my wedding planning effortless, They were always available to talk, the food was great, the team was cohesive and the event coordinator went the extra mile to ensure everything went as planned, I picked a great spot and I can truly say Crystal and Alex went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted. Highly recommend them!!!! The cost covered food and social hour appetizers

Sent on 06/11/2017

Terrye · Married on 01/16/2015

2.6
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5
      2.5

The venue was beautiful and the food was wonderful but it was way too hard to get in touch with people there. I was also very disappointed in the media provided which we paid for in our package. We were still having problems on the night of the event and the problem was not on our side. There was a signal problem and the staff was not well trained on how to use it and we had to start the video over 3 times.

Sent on 03/13/2015