Makeistry Reviews

Makeistry View more information

• Kristina
    Kristina B. Married on 08/17/2019

Paper Flowers were a huge win!

With paper flowers, I had these in hand before my bridal shower. No waiting on a florist getting stuck in traffic or worrying about wilting flowers in humid weather. These bouquets held up all day, even after my nieces got a hold of them during the reception. Vendor was open to my input and they were customized for what I wanted. Boutennieres for the men, corsages for the moms, and bouquets for me and the bridal party. And no special work to preserve them! I love them and cherish having forever flowers!
    Angela Married on 06/03/2017
    I received my bouquet set today and I am beyond impressed and happy with the work the seller has done. They are amazing. Every little detail is perfect. And the dragons are just amazing. My favorite part is that every dragon is different! It's so cute and perfect for fantasy weddings. (We're kind of having Game of Thrones theme). The work on the flowers is awesome, and the seller works with you and sends updates on everything to make sure you're getting exactly what you want! She really works hard to make your big day special, and I really appreciate that so much. I am recommending her to all my friends when they decide to marry. Highly,  HIGHLY,  recommend Centertwine!!!
    Katie Married on 06/13/2016
    Centertwine puts so much care and detail into each bouquet and flower to make everything perfect for your special day. They made my wedding so much more beautiful than I imagined. The price was right in my range, shipping was fast and my bouquets will last me forever.
  • User2749882 2+ years ago
    Diana was amazing! She answered my questions with detail and in a timely manner. My bouquets got to me very quick and they were even better than the pictures! Diana and her employees pay so much attention to detail and are great at what they do!
    I will definitely use centertwine again and refer them to my friends.
  • User1826605 2+ years ago
    My centerpieces were amazing! I am so happy with the service and product I got from Centertwine. I was able to place my custom order and receive exactly what I wanted with colors and items to match my wedding scheme perfectly!