Center Stage Photo Booth Reviews

34 | Littleton, CO

34 Reviews for Center Stage Photo Booth

Samantha · Married on 05/02/2015

Loved this! It was a great addition to our wedding reception. Our guests all had a blast with it and it really gave them more option of ways to enjoy our reception with us. It was so fun looking through the book the next day to see what our guests had to say! Great alternative for a guest book! Would recommend this to any couple wanting something fun at their reception!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Amylynn · Married on 11/22/2014

Heidi was great and everyone had a blast!

Sahra · event on 10/19/2014

Heidi was extremely professional and the photo booth was perfect. They brought props that were a hit and when we had to move things around due to weather the whole team was flexible moving to a different space.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Kris · Married on 08/09/2014

We found Center Stage Photo Booths at a GLBTQ wedding expo, we were Givin a great deal that we couldn't pass up. From day one at the expo, to the day of the reception we received amazing customer service! Everyone we encountered had a smile and friendly personality! They made the entire experience easy and stress free. We didn't have a wedding planner and were up to our necks with due dates, contracts, etc... and trying to get everything done on time! We didn't have to worry about anything with Center Stage! They did everything! All we had to do was choose our design and they made sure to contact us with plenty of notice to get things changed when needed. It was a smooth and effortless experience!

Tambra · Married on 08/08/2014

Great job, everyone loved it. She even stayed a little over to let my new daughter in law and I in to take pictures.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2014

Wonderful to work with, fun memories for all!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Heidi is awesome. She was great corresponding with me up to the event and accommodating all our needs and requests. Our guests had a blast! Funny, I was just looking at my photo strips yesterday and remembering what fun we had. The keepsake album she provided is something my son and his bride cherish. I highly recommend them for your event.

Mandie · Married on 06/21/2013

Amazing communication! We had such a blast with your photo booth and we highly recommend your services!!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2013

Heidi was fabulous, thank you for being such a great addition to our fabulous day!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Absolutely Wonderful to work with! I would recommend to anyone.
    Thank you! Jena & Ray

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • User3426071 · event on 05/31/2013

Center Stage Photo Booth was "picture perfect" for our school carnival. The students and adults had a blast. Heidi Bartsch was organized, professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Strawberry · Married on 04/20/2013

Heidi and the Center Stage Photo Booth worked so well with me and my family. They were on time with the set up, very professional and kind. Center Stage Photo Booth really made my wedding day that much more special. I have and will continue to recommend this vendor and use them again at my next big event.
    I am also Very Thankful to Heidi Bartsch & Center Stage Photo Booth for being reasonably priced and letting us make payments.
    I could not be any happier with the service er received.

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User3214808 · event on 03/16/2013

We used Center Stage Photo for my sister's 40th Birthday-and they made the party! They were amazing, personable and added so much to the overall event and memories. Guests and the birthday girl had a BLAST all night. The props were fun and everyone loved having their personal pictures to take home. The scrap book was such a great takeaway and so nicely put together. Whenever anyone picks it up - there is no lack of laughter. All atound a great decision to have them provide the service. Highly reccomend.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Ann · event on 01/11/2013

We worked with Center Stage Photo Booth for a school charity event. It was a HUGE hit with both parents and kids alike! We called less than two weeks before our event and Jennifer was VERY accommodating and allowed us to book on very short notice. She was right on time and she was wonderful to the kids.

Sent on 01/21/2013

katie · Married on 12/21/2012

They were amazing! Everyone loved the photo booth. The scrapbook was a great idea and we loved using it as our guestbook.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Tina · Married on 11/24/2012

The wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth. It was a hit. Jennifer and her company did a fantastic job. She arrived on time, set up and took down without any problems and manned the photobooth with professionalism and a great personality!

Sent on 01/24/2013

She was awesome to work with and everyone at the wedding had a great time. Photos were very quick to get back so that we could get back in there and try it again.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Emily · event on 10/19/2012

Everyone loved the photo booth! They did such a great job creating a template with multiple logos.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Ruth · Married on 09/21/2012

We had such a great time at our wedding! The photo booth was a big success! All our guests loved it and said that ours was the funnest wedding they have ever been to, thanks to Center Stage Photo Booth!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Tara · event on 09/14/2012

We used Center Stage Photo Booth for FirstBank's corporate BBQ. The photo booth was a huge hit. We loved the look of the booth and really enjoyed the props. Most impressive was the quality of the photo strips. We customized the strips with our company logo and we were surprised by the professional quality of the prints. It is much nicer than your typical photo booth print. Overall, we had a fantastic experience as this was the highlight of the day. Jennifer was easy to work with and did a great job accommodating our very large group. We will definitely rent the photo booth next year, Center Stage made our day!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Amber · Married on 08/31/2012

I have received SO many compliments about Center Stage Photo Booth!! They truly made the wedding more fun and memorable, and I could not be happier. I upgraded to the scrapbooking package and I am so glad that I did - the pictures are fantastic, and will be a treasured momento from the wedding for years to come. I also added on the prop package, and again I am glad I spent the money on that! The props really loosened up the adults and gave them license to act silly, and the pictures truly reflect that in the best way. The team working the event was very flexible; they were able to extend their time the night of the wedding without hesitation. The photo booth itself was a higher quality than the other photo booths I've experienced at friends' weddings; there wasn't that annoying lag time when taking the picture, so the shots were a higher quality. My one piece of advice - rent the photo booth for the whole event! People will definitely take advantage of it, there was a line non-stop the whole night. You will not regret choosing Center Stage Photo Booth - LOVE them!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Donna · Married on 08/25/2012

Center stage was a great addition to our wedding. The photo booth was so much fun and the guest loved it! They had many props and were very friendly. They were on time setup and tore down without any disruption, I would use them again for another event.

Sent on 09/22/2012

E · Married on 08/05/2012

I HIGHLY recommend Center Stage Photo Booth! My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and Jennifer was very professional and extremely helpful throughout the planning process. She got back to me right away and worked with me to get everything planned out. I definitely recommend adding the props package and the scrapbook package. Slightly more money but well worth it! The props were great--lots of options, a much better package than many other photo booths I've seen at weddings. The scrapbook is amazing! I keep looking at it over and over. They even blew up some of the pictures and it was all packaged and ready to go at the end of the night so I got to look at it the next day. Can't recommend this vendor enough, it really made my wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2012

I highly recommend Center Stage Photo Booth to anyone who is interested in having one for their wedding. They were fabulous to work and very professional.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Amber · Married on 06/15/2012

the photo booth was so much fun. Everyone loved it and used it all night. We got a great scrapbook/guestbook and a zip drive with the pictures. Jennifer was very helpful and flexible in helping meet our needs.

Sent on 06/27/2012