Celisia Stanton Photography Reviews

Celisia Stanton Photography 4
Celisia Stanton Photography 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ales · Getting married on 02/10/2021

A comfortable and fun experience

Celisia took our engagement and wedding photos! She suggested we do an engagement session to help us get comfortable in front of the camera and also her presence. We were nervous, but she made the session super fun and easy! She gave us enough direction to keep the session moving, but never forced anything that made us feel unlike ourselves. She also brought a portable speaker and played music in the background, which helped us relax.

Since we loved our engagement photos and all of the natural lighting, Celisia was also our wedding photographer. She was super organized leading up to the day of, and asked us to fill a timeline out for her. The day of our wedding, she definitely kept us on track and on time! We added a few group photos at the last second, and Celisia just rolled with it. She and her assistant were super sweet, and made photos a breeze. Celisia even gave us a few printed out photos THE SAME DAY of our wedding before they left for the evening. A few days later, we got a ton of sneak peak photos and they are GORGEOUS. I’ve looked at them every day since she shared them. We can’t thank Celisia enough!

Celisia Stanton Photography 6
    Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Getting married on 01/15/2021

Perfect Engagement Pictures

I would highly recommend Celisia Stanton Photography. My fiance and I had so much fun taking our engagement photos! We had never taken professional pictures before so we were a little nervous, but Celisia kept us relaxed and laughing the entire time. She had plenty of poses for us which made it easy, but she often asked if there was anything we wanted to try or do differently. The smiles and laughs in my pictures are genuine; she perfectly captured our love and happiness and I am so grateful!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sera

sera cram · Married on 10/20/2019

She was great!

We loved her! She was great at wrangling in our crew and when we got our sneak peek back we were blown away with how gorgeous they were! We would definitely recommend :)

Celisia Stanton Photography 7
    Celisia Stanton Photography 15
    Celisia Stanton Photography 16
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Celisia Stanton Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much, Sera! You're the sweetest!! I had so much fun capturing your day. It was seriously GORGEOUS! Made my job so easy :).
  • Emily

Emily Frels · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply Amazing

From the first phone call we had talking about our wedding, Celisia was amazing! We hit it off right away and I knew during our conversation that she would be our dream photographer. She is easy going, extremely prompt, and so talented!

When we met for our engagement photos, we were immediately at ease in front of the camera. She made it so much fun! When we received our engagement photos, I was in tears because she captured the two of us so well.

What can I say about our wedding pictures? Celisia is so organized! She had us fill out a questionnaire to describe details that were important to us, along with a photo shot list. It made wrangling family after the ceremony a complete breeze!

It's been a few weeks since we received our wedding pictures and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't look at them. They are absolutely gorgeous and I love how natural they are! Celisia captured every amazing moment of our most perfect day.

Because we loved working with her, we set up a session with us and our dogs. Minus one of the dogs barking the first 10 minutes, she captured so many beautiful moments.

I am beyond happy with everything she has done for us and highly recommend working with her. We truly hope she continues to capture our memories for a long time to come.

Celisia Stanton Photography 17
    Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Anna

Anna Maria · Married on 06/24/2019

Absolutely stunning photos!

I met Celisia a few years before I got married and always knew that I wanted to have her as my wedding photographer even though I don't live in Minnesota anymore. Celisia flew out to shoot my wedding in Washington,D.C. and I couldn't be happier with the results of the photos. I was impressed with her flexibility and commitment to providing us with the best experience and the best pictures. For starters it started pouring rain for our family photos and Celisia didn't blink an eye. She grabbed an umbrella and shot away. During the ceremony it seemed like she was everywhere at once. She did a great job at capturing both the candid moments full of emotion along with the more formal shots. Both my husband and I have big families that don't listen very well, yet Celisia was able to bring everyone together in a professional way and gave great cues so everyone knew what to do. I couldn't recommend her more and I can't stop looking at our photos! Thank you Celisia!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Celisia Stanton Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much Anna Maria!! I loved capturing yours and Christian's day, so glad that you love your photos, that makes me so stinking' happy.

Luke · Married on 11/25/2017

Celisia is really professional and knows what she's doing. Her craft is well refined, and the quality of her pictures are all the better with how comfortable she was to work with through the whole process.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Dominic · Married on 11/18/2017

Celisia is superb! Her personable approach made us feel at ease the entire time — and the photos were everything we wanted and more.

Jayme · Married on 10/03/2017

Celisia was absolutely amazing. Where do I even start?! She went above and beyond to accommodate a very last minute shoot, we barley had time for introductions and I felt like we had known eachother for years. She made us feel very comfortable and we were blown away by the quality of the images we got back. I would recommend her to anyone and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/19/2017

Celisia was a blessing to have as our photographer! Immediately we felt at ease and natural during the shoot. She has a positive and genuine attitude, which we found wasn’t the case for other photographers we’ve met in the past. Then afterward her editing was amazing! We ended up getting tons of compliments from our friends and family members - we would totally recommend her!

Catie · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Celisia was a dream come true! I often feel awkward around a camera, but her reassurance and confidence with her shots calmed me on my wedding day. The photos were amazing and captured our day perfectly. I felt like I knew her for years and she was very personable! Choosing Celisia as our photographer was the best decision I made for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nikki · Married on 08/12/2017

Celsius is very passionate about making sure you're getting what you're expecting. She works through the details and then gets to work. And her own ideas for an image are amazing and turn out great! I would definitely go to her again.

Jordan · Married on 06/10/2017

Celisia is great at directing, making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and getting the shot! She knew exactly how to help me choose an outfit, and what poses would work for us, as a couple. She worked with the lighting, and the pictures came out so beautifully. I am so happy we chose Celisia Stanton Photography for our engagement photos!

Malissa · Married on 06/10/2017

I was so grateful for Celisia, she did a great job of capturing the special moments of the day. You only get one wedding day. Thanks to Celisia the memories will last forever.

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

Celisia did a great job for my wedding! She met with me a few months before hand and really took the time to get to know me and my husband and what we wanted. I sent her tons of ideas and lists and she did a great job making my vision come to life. She was professional and ran around testing lighting and made sure to get the best shot possible. I was definitely stressing out with all the planning but photography was one of the things I didn't have to worry about because celisia kept me calm. Would definitely recommend

Cecilia · Married on 10/06/2012

Celisia really took the time to understand the kind of moments we wanted to capture. I will definitely be using her again.

• Emma

Emma Jirele · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun and Relaxed

Celisia made us feel so comfortable during our session and helped us feel relaxed and have fun. She has great ideas about posing and locations, and her pictures were exactly what we were looking for and better than we could have ever hoped! Make sure whatever your occasion, to book Celisia as your photographer!

Sent on 12/02/2018