Celestial Wedding Officiants Reviews

Celestial Wedding Officiants 7
  • O

Orlando Segall · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful

Our wedding ceremony was so delightfully complemented by Rev Martinez's special words. I loved being involved in the planning process and being able to get to know him a bit more. I didn't want it to feel like a stranger was marrying us; Rev Martinez was very dedicated through out. He transmits a great peaceful energy and, of course, was super professional every step of the way. We thank him for the knowledge his shared and for the great marriage advice of unconditional love and respect. Totally recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Mary Goldd · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Definitely 5-star service

Marlon communicated very effectively during our meetings and exchanges. He explained everything we needed to know and always answered all our questions. We felt very confident from the very beginning. The day of the ceremony, everything went very smooth and exactly as planned. Marlon delivered a beautiful and touching service, exactly like we wanted. It was touching, emotional, and inclusive. Marlon was professional and dedicated, to say the least. We recommend him and his company to any couple interested in an unforgettable ceremony!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Larsen · Married on 07/18/2019

We loved Marlon

Thank you Marlon for officiating our Yucca Valley Wedding. You were warm, genuine, and easy to work with (even going the extra mile to help us arrange everything from Australia). You ensured our ceremony was beautiful and personal. You made our day unforgettable and we cannot thank you enough xx

Sent on 07/25/2019

Celestial Wedding Officiants's reply:

Rebecca & Lars, it was truly a pleasure working with the two of you and getting to know a little more about your lives in Australia. Your ceremony was as warm, genuine and special as the two of you are! A blessing it was for me, to be part of your special day.
    Blessing for you both always!

Eve B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding officiant

Marlon was an amazing officiant. He is very eloquent in his delivery. We had a bilingual ceremony and it flowed beautifully. All our guests were raving about him. Would recommend him without any hesitation!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Rev. Marlon Martinez, Thank you for the sweet message and your prompt service in sending out our marriage license!
    We just want to express our deepest gratitude for the wonderful ceremony service that you provided — we were so pleased to have you as our minister. You did an incredible job! There is not one thing we would change. We are so glad we found you (through an online search, nonetheless!)
    Thank you also for being so prompt and responding to our multiple e-mails and request for changes. It definitely made organizing a California wedding from the East Coast much easier!
    Thanks to you, our wedding went perfectly and will be a wonderful start to our new adventures as husband and wife.
    Rev. Martinez did everything from promptly sending us an official wedding ceremony outline, video chatting with us several times including one in person meeting to go over our ceremony, and included some personal touches and ideas for different ceremony rituals -- sand set, rose ceremony, etc. -- that we could include to give our ceremony that special touch.
    Would highly recommend Celestial Wedding Officiants to any newly engaged couples! Great quality at an affordable price!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Velasquez · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful!

I spent weeks looking for a bilingual officiant and had no luck finding the right person. I talked to several officiants over the phone and it just didn't feel right. After my husband and I met with Rev. Martinez through Skype we knew we wanted him to be a part of our special day! Rev. Martinez was thorough and gave us many words of wisdom during our meeting. The difference between Rev. Martinez and other officiants that I spoke with was that he took the time to get to know us as a couple and was very meaningful with his words when he spoke of the union of two people coming together in marriage. I loved the way he was able to make our ceremony bilingual because he did so in a smooth and clear way. I was also looking for someone that would incorporate our Christian faith and he did so in a beautiful way. I'm not one to come on here and write reviews but I just want others that are looking for an officiant to seek Rev. Martinez so that they can experience the wonderful ceremony that we did, the best day of our lives. Thank you Rev. Martinez, you provided us with a beautiful ceremony that we will never forget and are thankful to God we found you!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kri Portal · Married on 05/05/2019

Review on Rev. Martinez

Rev. Martinez made our ceremony a memorable one! Our friends and family were very happy with the ceremony and said how wonderful and unique it was. In fact, some of our friends asked for his contact information and we were more than pleased to share that with them. We are grateful for Rev. Martinez!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/03/2019

Married in May

We hired Marlon to officiate our wedding. He was very responsive and was great working with us to make our ceremony customized to our wishes. He performed our ceremony in both English and Spanish and also incorporated some Mexican traditions that were important to me. I highly recommend Marlon as a wedding officiant. He was wonderful!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Tatiana Landa · Married on 04/21/2019

I could not have made a better choice

If you're looking for a very personalized experience with your wedding officiant Marlon is your guy. When planning my wedding I knew finding the perfect wedding officiant was one of the most important parts of our wedding day. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted: a semi-religious, personalized, Spanish ceremony. Since our initial contact with Rev. Martinez he made sure we outlined the ceremony exactly as we wanted it. He made the processes as seamless as possible and the day of the wedding all of our guests were raving on how beautiful the ceremony was. In a nutshell he was always a phone call or email away, he was on time to our event, delivered a beautiful ceremony, and we received our marriage certificate in the time promised. I could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 8

Sue Cranelord · Married on 03/28/2019

Fantastic!

Outstanding service & professionalism! Very satisfied with Marlon's work

• Teresita

Teresita Cruz · Married on 03/22/2019

Extraordinary and extremely professional

Rev. Marlon Martinez is the best officiant ever and is such a wonderful person!!! I highly recommend his services! As individuals who were pretty clueless about the whole process that a civil ceremony entails, he made us feel at ease! He also worked with my now husband and even spoke to my father and helped him feel less nervous about his entrance. Thank you once again Rev. Martinez. We have received our marriage certificate and that was quick and efficient service on your end. God bless you!!!

Celestial Wedding Officiants 9
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 10
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 11

Januari · Married on 03/09/2019

A beautiful touch to our ceremony

Reverend Marlon officiated our wedding a few weeks ago. He was absolutely beautiful. From beginning to end he was amazing. He met with us 3 times before our big day. He always answered text messages, phone calls ect. He added a very special personal touch to our ceremony! He gave a little history of our relation toon ship. It was a very nice touch. He did a wonderful job we were blessed to have him as our Officant.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Paul

Paul Vilchis · Married on 02/22/2019

The best day of my life and was perfected with Rev Martinez help

Rev. Martienz was wonderful. He listened to what we had envisioned and made it come to life. He advised some great ideas that tied everything together to perfection. I highly recommend highly. You will be happy you chose him.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 12
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 13

Celestial Wedding Officiants's reply:

Paul & Brielle it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for letting me be part of your special day. Loved meeting your families! Everyone was so happy for you! Again, congratulations and many many years of happiness, health, joy, peace and much love!

Marianne Louis · Married on 02/15/2019

Truly Amazing!

What an amazing experience. Simple to describe: Extremely professional, great performance of our ceremony, and very effective communication. All these things made for a beautiful wedding ceremony, which my family and friends also enjoyed very much. Marlon was very dedicated on planning our ceremony and that it reflected exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Celestial Wedding Officiants's reply:

Marianne thank you for your kind review. It was really pleasure working with you and Victor. Your families are lovely people! Wish you much love & happiness in your marriage and in life. God bless you both!

Antonio & Roberto · Married on 02/10/2019

It was a very special day!

Marlon is absolutely a wonderful. My friend told me about him and his special care into the ceremony details. At first we were a little hesitant because he lives in CA and our wedding was in Miami Beach, FL, but the very first time we spoke to him we knew he was the right one for us. He is a very calm, relax, spiritual, classy and elegant man which is exactly what we were looking for our big day. Our ceremony was absolutely Magical and dreamy and we owe it to him. Thank you for making our big day so glories!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

Truly Amazing!

My husband and I 100% totally recommend Marlon! He did such an amazing job officiating our wedding ceremony. I was specifically looking for someone that spoke both English and Spanish due to my mom only speaking Spanish and everyone else English. We met with quite a few number of officiants until we finally found Marlon. We had a Skype interview and immediately we knew he was going to be the one to marry us! Everyone that attended our wedding said that our officiant did an amazing job and really liked him.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 14
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 15
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 16
  • Travis

Travis Tyrrell · Married on 10/20/2018

Rev Martinez is amazing!

Rev Martinez was nothing short of amazing. He walked us through the ceremony early on which made us feel very comfortable. The day of our ceremony he did an amazing job. We even had many people compliment his ceremony. Would recommend him 100% to anyone. Thanks Rev.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Luise · Married on 10/19/2018

Thank You Marlon for the Perfect Wedding Ceremony

Where to begin, our wedding ceremony was the best part of our wedding day and more than we could have ever dreamed for. I still keep daydreaming back to those moments.

Marlon made us feel so calm and relaxed before and during the ceremony. Numerous guests told us afterwards how special our ceremony was and some even said it was their favorite wedding ceremony :)

Marlon's expertise in facilitating a personalized and smooth wedding ceremony was clear from our first encounter with him.

We are so filled with love as we step in to our marriage and have endless gratitude for the work Marlon did to make our ceremony so special and unique to us. He will always have a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Acuna · Married on 10/13/2018

I loved my bilingual ceremony.

Marlon is amazing at what he does. He takes his time to listen to your vision and knows just how to execute it. His ideas for our ceremony blended so well with what we envisioned. We needed a bilingual officiant for our wedding and he did the job so well. Our family keeps raving about how much they loved our ceremony. It was important to us that everyone felt included and Marlon did just that. Additionally, he is experienced and has a good network in the industry, he gave us references for a DJ and a Coordinator and they were all fantastic. We are so happy to have hired them all! Celestial Wedding Officiants are highly recommended.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Benjamin · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t think I could have asked for any more than what Marlon provided to us. There were several of our friends that mentioned how beautiful our ceremony was. We chose you because we liked the professionalism that you show in your public speaking. The tone and vocabulary convey the importance of the occasion. We also were very impressed that your bilingual ceremony flowed well and made everyone a part of the ceremony, even though our vows were in English only. I want to thank you for helping us make our wedding ceremony everything we imagined it could be.

Sent on 10/12/2018

jennifer · Married on 06/29/2018

We are so extremely grateful to have found them for our big day. Celestial Wedding Officiants and Reverend Marlon were by far the best decision we made for our wedding and could not be happier. Our guest had nothing but great things to say about the beautiful ceremony Rev. Marlon put on. We thank you them so so much for their kindness and help throughout the planning of this day. I whole heartedly recommend Reverend Marlon to anyone that is looking to have a stress-free and easy flowing ceremony.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 17
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 18

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

Marlon was amazing! His communication was awesome and im so glad for giants help. He really kept us at ease while planning the big day :) thank you for listening to what we wanted. I would recommend Marlon in a heart beat! thank you again!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Celestial Wedding Officiants 19

Celestial Wedding Officiants's reply:

Congratulations Amy & Armando on your commitment of love to each other in marriage. It was truly a pleasure working with you both and your families. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony. Many blessing in your new journey as husband & wife. God bless!

Alba · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev. Martinez was nothing but amazing from the first time we met him. He took the time to get to know us which made us feel comfortable. He helped the wedding party and spoke with my parents to ensure everyone knew where they were going. The ceremony was perfect, I am still getting compliments on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Celestial Wedding Officiants's reply:

Alba & Chris, it was a pleasure and a honor to be part of your special day, your commitment of love to each other. It was wonderful meeting your parents an your wedding party. You were both so kind and loving to all your guests as they greeted you right after the ceremony. I was touch to see that every guest wanted to hug you both and wish you the best in your new journey as husband and wife. God continue blessing you in this new chapter of your life.

Chris · Married on 03/31/2018

Reverend Martinez was absolutely amazing. We absolutely loved the ceremony and thought it went very well. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our day. Our families were able to sit and enjoy the ceremony without worrying about any of them not understanding any of it (we had a bilingual ceremony). Rev Martinez was very professional and any question we had, he was right there to answer.

Again, thank you so much for being a big part of our day.

Warm Regards,
    Chris

Sent on 04/16/2018

Celestial Wedding Officiants's reply:

Hi Chris & Blanca, it was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you for your trust in our services. I appreciate your kind review. Wish you both a life time of happiness and love. God bless you!

Dalia · Married on 03/02/2018

Rev Martinez was extremely attentive and responsible from our first meeting. Honestly, after we met him, we couldn't picture our big day without he being part of it. We new he was the one, and we are so glad you followed our instinct. Rev Martinez wrote the most loving and sentimental ceremony specially for us, and madr sure everyone felt included. Our guests couldn't stop complementing Rev Martinez's awesome job! Totally recommend him.

Sent on 03/26/2018