Celeste Hernandez Photography Reviews

Celeste Hernandez Photography 6
Celeste Hernandez Photography 7

Michele Ervin · Married on 06/16/2019

Perfect Choice!

My husband and I hate being in front of the camera and Celeste made us feel nothing but comfortable. She captured so many amazing photos giving us wonderful memories from our special day. Our fathers and siblings have been raving over the photos and calling out how great she was. My husband and I both work full-time in the photo industry so we are very opinionated about photography and we both agree that Celeste was nothing but Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Vania

Vania Monterroso · Married on 06/06/2019

Celeste is amazing!

I think I've told her she is amazing over ten times. Our experience with Celeste was excellent! She made our elopement THAT much more special. My husband and I are kind of awkward in pictures, and she noticed that right away and was able to direct us while also getting those awesome candids we love. She made us feel very comfortable and was always very professional. The pictures are stunning and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined they'd be!

100% would recommend her. We will definitely be coming back for anniversary or family shoots when we are in NYC :)

Thank you Celeste!

• Rossy

Rossy · Married on 06/02/2019

The bff photographer!

From the groom:
    I never realized just how challenging and how important it is to pick the right photographer for a wedding. After all, after the day happens, the real tangible things that you are left with are pictures. Let me tell you, Celeste takes beautiful natural pictures. In this day and age where everyone with a smart phone and a social media account think they're a photographer, you put their pictures next to Celeste, and you can distinctly see why Celeste is a professional and everyone else does instagram for a hobby.

Starting at $3000, I think she's well worth the price. She was the 2nd most expensive thing for our wedding (the 1st of course being the venue), and I think that we were right to prioritize photography. I do not regret it.
    From the Bride:
    I was so nervous because i am a bit camera shy but Celeste made me feel beautiful and natural. The shots were not only amazing but completely organic. She had such an amazing personality too and captured the details of our wedding perfectly. I loved her eye for photography she was a true pro!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 16
  • Luz

Luz Marte · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent Wedding Photographer!!

Thank you Celeste for capturing our special day! I absolutely loved working with Celeste. She is sweet and professional and made the contact process easy and comfortable since day one. Our wedding was an elopement and we had 9 family members with us. Celeste made everyone feel comfortable and at ease when it was time for pictures. She did a great job capturing candids throughout the elopement ceremony. My husband and I had no idea about where to take our photos after the wedding ceremony, and Celeste was great about providing us with location options throughout the city, all of them which were Amazing! She recently sent us a sample of our shots and we are in love! We can’t wait to see all the pictures! Celeste has an amazing eye for capturing the beauty around a couple but at the same time is also great about capturing the love between them. I highly recommend Celeste for your engagement, elopement, wedding, etc. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 17
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 18
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 19
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 20

Kirsty · Married on 05/13/2019

Elopement photography

We eloped in New York from the UK, and Celeste was our amazing wedding photographer! I initially found her work from instagram, and was blown away with the natural, "in the moment" photos displayed.

Celeste was so quick to respond to our email queries and provided great advice on locations for pictures in New York City, how the day would run and guided us through the actual day once the nerves and emotions kicked in! On the day itself I was disheartened that it was raining constantly, but Celeste was our cheerleader and was continually raising our spirits- reflected in the great pictures she took. Saying goodbye to her at the end of the day felt like we were saying goodbye to an old friend.

We are so happy that we chose Celeste to be our wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 21
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 22

Katelyn · Married on 04/12/2019

Simply Wonderful

I honestly don’t know how to encapsulate just how perfect Celeste made our day. From the very beginning, when I was emailing in NC and she was in NY, I felt like we were friends. She allowed me to share my whole vision and helped me craft it with insightful questions and knowledgeable advice about the area and what would be best for our photos. By the time our wedding finally arrived I was as excited to meet her as I was for the photos! She helped guide us through our City’s clerks office wedding and ensured that our our photos felt like a fun and organic part of the day. And most importantly our photos were AMAZING. So many people have shared how much they enjoyed viewing them and how expertly Celeste captured the emotion and joy of the day.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 27
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/03/2019

A Photographer I Will Use for Every Important Moment in My Life

From the very beginning Celeste was attentive, kind and so creative.

Previous to this I had a really negative experience with another photographer so I was a little nervous coming into the elopement session with Celeste, but she calmed my nerves and gave me so much peace.

I will recommend her to every single person I know.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 28

John Kunar · Married on 01/19/2019

Look No Further.

Celeste made our entire experience from before the wedding through after the wedding unforgettable in the best possible way. She made us feel comfortable, excited, important and most of all allowed us to have fun. Choosing Celeste was the best decision we made...other than getting married.

Sent on 03/03/2019

alex · Married on 09/21/2018

We called Celeste without a ton of notice or details, but she was responsive and insightful while helping us think through what we needed. She brought a caring and enthusiastic presence to the ceremony itself and her work more than exceeded our expectations in both quality and quantity. We'd gladly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jasmin · Married on 08/15/2018

Amazing she is the best

Our wedding photos were so natural and capture our moment of joy and love ❤️ We love the photos! Celeste is so nice! We love she

Sent on 11/24/2018

Megane · Married on 08/10/2018

CELESTE IS AWESOME!
    When I first started looking for a photographer, I got a ton of answer. But everyone seemed so cold, there were just giving me their price and asking if it would work for me. When Celeste replied, she asked me first about my vision and how I wanted my day to be. We exchanged several email before she gave me her price which I though was reasonable at first and now I think it was worth every penny maybe even more!!

On our wedding/elopement day, I had an "accident" and we (my husband and I) thought that the day was over. When they tell you that all super heroes don't wear capes... Celeste changed from photographer to wedding dressmaker and fixed my dress.

If you can, please, take Celeste as you wedding photographer. More than taking your picture she will be a friend sharing your special day.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Colette · Married on 08/08/2018

Celeste was our photographer for our wedding day and she is by far the most professional, happy and accommodating person we could have asked for. She was there every step of the way on our special day to capture the important moments in our ceremony and the portraits after the ceremony were 2nd to none.
    Having a very witty happy go lucky photographer really does make the day and we recommend her highly.
    paula and Colette.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tina · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Celeste. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is kind, flexible, and an overall joy to be around. She was a perfect addition to our laid-back wedding day, able to create a new plan when a surprise gardenscape became available or stand in the middle of a NYC street for the perfect photo. Her staff (Alberto and Pam) were beyond kind, attentive, and professional. Celeste provided us a one-hour complimentary engagement photoshoot. Originally, it was not something we had planned on doing, but we are so happy that we did. We love having professional photos of us together in a more casual setting, and with our pup! Celeste is genuine, accommodating, and creative. Do not pass up the opportunity to work with her because you will not be disappointed! Thank you, Celeste! xo

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 29

Priyanka · Married on 06/24/2018

If you are here to look for a photographer for your wedding or next big event, you might as well stop your search now. We thank our stars that my husband found Celeste just 3 months before the wedding. She is incredibly talented and just a very pleasant person, someone you might want to have around for your big day. We absolutely love how the colors pop out in every picture without making it look over processed. She effortlessly blends into crowd and captures all the beautiful moments of your wedding. We were so happy we got to relive our day through her lenses. Her pricing is very reasonable for NYC. She also offered us a complimentary 1 hour engagement shoot which helped us to get to know her and get excited for the wedding because the engagement photos were so amazing. Thank you Celeste you are an absolute treasure.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Celeste Hernandez Photography 30

Africa · Married on 06/15/2018

Loved to have Celeste on our day. She was able to capture all the main moments and those little ditails that might go unotice by other unnoticed.
    Thank you for everything, we love our pictures.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kirsty · Married on 05/20/2018

We’re so happy with our wedding photos from Celeste, they are beautiful! Celeste is lovely and we clicked with her straight away, she made our day so special. We had so much fun running round NYC having the photos taken, they are so natural and really captured how happy we were on the day. Celeste suggested some great locations we’ve got so many amazing backdrops. I would 100% recommendation Celeste, she was professional, friendly and very talented.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Doreen · Married on 05/04/2018

Celeste was very professional and personable. She took the time to meet all the family and friends and included everyone in the pictures! She worked closely with the bride and groom to make sure she capture every moment they wanted to cherish! Celeste is a very warm and loving young lady and very quickly became a dear friend. All the professional photos she took of our daughter's wedding day are beautiful and will be cherished memories!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

Great photography here. I was very happy with my pictures.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Celeste Hernandez was incredible! She took such great care of all my needs and concerns! I was very particular with how I wanted my pictures taken and she carefully listened and took all my wishes into consideration. I'm very happy with our pictures!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Monika · Married on 06/20/2017

Celeste is one of the most talented photographers I've ever worked with! She has an eye for unique details and has the ability to capture the best moments. She's professional, quick and understands people's personal needs! So happy with her work! Highly recommended! Thank you for everything you did, Celeste!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Elena · Married on 05/30/2017

Celeste photographed our wedding and we could not be happier!  She has an eye for detail and caught a lot of candid moments. I tend to be pretty camera shy but she helped me to feel so comfortable and confident. Usually I'm satisfied with 1 picture of myself out of a hundred, but all my wedding pictures I can look at over and over. As I said before I was impressed how she captured some of little details that I carefully picked but haven't even thought that a photographer would understand and find a moment to take a picture of! (Like my husband's shoes or candles on the tables)
    My husband is a separate story - in real life he hates posing for pictures the only way he gets through being photographed is making a face. He pulled that out on a few of them, a few are still and it's unnatural but what I'm thankful for that Celeste took a number of action shots where he doesn't know that she's shooting and those are the ones I have printed.
    I recommend Celeste to anyone who's looking for a rockstar photographer who'll surprise you with how many precious moments she captured!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Charlotte · Married on 04/29/2017

Having our special day shot by Celeste is one of the best decisions we've made! She's professional, talented and very creative. She worked with us from coming up with a concept, and she made sure we achieved our vision. She is also quick to capture special moments, and has a very good eye for unique shots. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera, but with Celeste's direction, we were able to relax and have fun! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/01/2018