Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist Reviews

1 User photo

Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist 1
  • Lena

Lena Hyde · Married on 01/01/2019

THE BEST: celebrities, TV, print, and brides!

Jen is an incredibly talented makeup artist, with skills far beyond all others I have worked with in the wedding industry over the last 20 years. Her experience in NY, Hollywood, and with virtually every celebrity, awards show, print and TV network has given her a wide range of skills and an unparalleled level of professionalism. Her airbrush makeup technique will last for 20+ hours and render you flawless in your photos. Jen is 100% worth the investment in yourself!

Lauren Gorman · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience highly recommend

Professional and talented make up artist who gave me and my family the look I wanted on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Laura Daly · Married on 10/30/2018

My features were highlighted and I looked Beautiful

Jen Farhood is detailed oriented, creative, professional, precise and overall amazing! She did my wedding party's makeup, as well as, mine and we were all impressed with how she made us look beautiful, yet still look natural.

Jen looks for ways to make YOUR qualities pop, whether it be to enhance the eyes, the lips or the skin texture, Jen will ensure that you leave feeling confident and beautiful.

Thanks Jen!

• Brittany

Brittany Kajak · Married on 10/13/2018

You need to book Jen!!

Jen was amazing for hair and makeup for my wedding. She was super flexible and even made herself available to do my "dry run" the day of my bridal shower so I had great hair and makeup for another special occasion. Jen is very professional; when she shows up, she is always on time (or a bit early), her tools and makeup are very organized, and her attitude is always energetic. I liked that she was interested in how I like to look. Plus she has tons of experience in making people look good in photos so I knew I was in good hands from the start. (Wedding photography is very expensive so I am very grateful that I was able to love the way I looked in photos with no regrets). Also astounding was how she was able to keep a very solid timeline, getting my bridal party of five girls, two moms and my makeup done flawlessly in just a few hours. And the final piece which let me know that Jen really cared about my experience was that she came up to the bridal suite just minutes before I walked down the aisle to make sure my makeup was still in tip top shape. She was always looking out for me. Love her!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist 2
  • Amanda

Amanda Callahan · Married on 05/19/2018

Natural Wedding Glam!

Jen is an incredibly talented makeup artist who brings many years of experience in weddings, print, tv and more! She is a consummate professional and will make you feel calm and comfortable - she's organized, punctual, creative and flexible. I love her approach to wedding makeup - I looked natural, yet glamorous. My makeup photographed as beautifully as it looked in person. She is also available to hire for "touch-ups" later in the day, so I felt as glamorous at 12am as I did at my First Look. Jen will ensure you look amazing and feel like the best version of yourself! Love her!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome experience!

Jen did an incredible job! My hair and make up were spot on- just what I had envisioned. I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there who wants a professional to help them look their best on their big day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Abby Grauman · Married on 09/03/2017

Jen was amazing!

She was incredibly responsive leading up to the day and always responded to my emails within a few hours. There were 13 women in my bridal party who needed to get makeup done and she made sure that we stayed on schedule and even finished early. Everyone's makeup lasted for the entire day/night and all of the pictures look amazing. Most importantly, Jen was fun to spend time with and fit right in with the group. I highly recommend Jen!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lina Lillis · Married on 06/27/2015

Best hair and make-up artist hands down!

Every little girl dreams of their wedding day and wishes for it to be the most magical experience. To make the big day happen it takes more than just hopes and dreams. In my search to make my day perfect I visited and went through several hair and makeup portfolios both away and at the destination of my wedding. After finding Jen Farhood and speaking to her I immediately felt at ease that I found the perfect match. Her attention to detail of everything I asked for and the input of her great ideas made it an easy choice to hire her for my big day. All my ideas and thoughts came from my head. Jen took my ideas and made them a reality but even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I couldn't believe it was me staring back in the mirror. The makeup was clean and natural looking. My hair was perfect! She even met me between the ceremony and reception to give me an updo...a new look for the reception. I felt relaxed, happy, and stress-free on my special day and I have Jen to thank. I loved my hair and makeup so much. I would definitely request Jen's talents for hair and makeup for any future events. So so very happy I found her!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2014

Planner recommendation!!

Working with Jen is a wonderful experience. She is insanely talented!! Anyone would be lucky to work with her on their wedding day!

S. O'byrne · Married on 11/20/2004

Amazing airbrush for my wedding

Jennifer did an amazing job - makeup was bold enough yet not overdone, quickly applied yet not underdone. I looked amazing for my most special day!!! She's quite simply the best airbrush makeup artist around.

Sent on 11/05/2018