Celebrity Entertainment Reviews

55 Reviews for Celebrity Entertainment

• Farrah

Farrah · Married on 07/05/2019

The Best DJ!!

I would highly recommend using Celebrity Entertainment as your DJ for your event!! Todd and his lighting technician made our wedding a night for us everyone to remember! Todd went above and beyond giving us advice on the timeline for our reception. He is an expert at knowing how to keep the flow of the party going all night. His website makes it very easy for you to choose specific songs (i.e. father daughter dance, wedding party procession song, etc.) and to provide them with details about your entire event. Your DJ is the most important part of your celebration and Celebrity Entertainment will definitely make your night special!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Music at our Son's Wedding Reception

Todd Rose- Celebrity Entertainment
    Let’s start off by saying Todd certainly delivered. Our son’s wedding reception was a smashing success!
    Todd was recommended by our hotel, our florist and the hotel’s director of events.
    Todd was different from the other DJ’s we interviewed in that he was very aware of the “flow of the party.” He promised us that this would be the best party we ever attended and indeed that was what we experienced, and our guests used those exact same words to describe it.
    I would not hesitate to hire Todd’s company. Our wedding reception was four hours of non-stop fun and excitement. Todd and his team know how to read their audience and work the room expertly. Todd also recommended that we add an electric violinist at the ceremony, a sax interactive at the cocktail party and to include a roaming interactive sax and live violin during dinner. We had intelligent lighting and moving spot lights which certainly added to the excitement and mood.
    He worked with our son and daughter-in-law to select their favorite music on a well-designed website. He worked seamlessly with all the other wedding vendors to make the timeline work.
    He was able to entertain all of our guests from a variety of age ranges and included Cuban music in addition for our Cuban friends and relatives.
    You will have total confidence and peace of mind with this company. We are beyond delighted and highly recommend Celebrity Entertainment.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 03/29/2019

An unforgettable evening

We don't even know where to begin. Working with Todd from beginning to end was wonderful. All the positive reviews you read are 100% accurate. Our friends and family said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. The energy was amazing and people we didn't expect to see on the dance floor were right there with us. We chose the fusion option with a latin percussionist and saxophonist. They were both INCREDIBLE and 100% engaging with the crowd...even the kids. If you want to have an unforgettable wedding that will leave a lasting impression on all your family and friends, make room in your budget for this team, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Gena

Gena · Married on 02/24/2019

If you want a FUN party, use them!

We LOVED our experience with Celebrity Entertainment. From the time we first met with DJ Todd, we knew that he would bring the fun and all the dancing to our party. We wanted to have everyone up dancing and they did just that. Between the up lighting in the room and spotlights, everything was perfect. DJ Todd understood our crowd and knew just how to mix everything in the right way so that both our American and Israeli guests would be up and dancing the entire time. If you're wanting to have a beautiful and FUN wedding, then immediately meet with (and hire) Celebrity Entertainment! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kimberly · Married on 01/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

First I have to say thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun!
    My husband and I had Todd as our DJ for our wedding and everything from the ceremony to end of our reception we were just blown away! When we had our first kiss we couldn’t believe how on point Todd was with the music that my husband is blown away with how perfect the timing was (he still talking about it).
    When everyone moved from cocktail hour to the reception, Todd had everyone dancing on the dance floor and getting them ready to party! Which we have never seen and loved that!! Everyone is still talking about how AMAZING you were and how fun they had at our wedding! As a bride I couldn’t have asked for a better Dj because Celebrity Entertainment is the best there is! My husband and I had so much fun at our wedding and we thank you so so much for everything!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Stop looking for a DJ and pick Celebrity Entertainment! From day one until the end, Todd was super professional, quick, creative and so nice. We had a last minute cancellation on our initial DJ and Todd was there and available and ready for action. He worked with us on our budget, had a few extensive phone calls with us to ensure we would get what we wanted and we are so happy that we chose him for our wedding day.

My only comment is to understand that you will only have a limited time playing music and not all requested songs will get played.

We received such great feedback from our guests and will definitely be recommending Celebrity Entertainment to all of our friends. Thanks Todd!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Monica · Married on 06/22/2018

I can't begin to describe how happy and how everyone was buzzing about our DJ at the wedding. All my friends and family all said that celebrity entertainment made our night along with their band. They are not like other regular DJs, they offer DJ services and a fusion of live music which makes for an incredible experience, all of our guests couldn't stop talking about it. The night flew by so fast I didn't get a chance to thank Todd, the violinist (who looks like Bruno Mars,), and the saxophonist so if you're reading this, thank you so much. You made our wedding, I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Christina · Married on 03/03/2018

Hiring Celebrity Entertainment was one of the easiest & best decision we made. Seeing so many cheesy DJs at other weddings made me want something different. I researched bands, but it was hard to find a sounds we loved for our favorite songs. My MoH told me about the unique music provided by Celebrity Entertainment after her brother's wedding. As soon as I met with Todd Rose, I felt completely at ease & knew he could set the tone for a great party, but I did not realize just how memorable they would make our wedding. They were absolutely one of the highlights of our evening. We had a roaming sax player during our cocktail hour that provided the perfect ambiance for our garden setting & a classic, fun sound. The party continued to get even better from there. Todd had our guests dancing from the very beginning!! He knew exactly what would our guests onto the dance floor, having a good time. The music was AMAZING all night. He understood the type of music we loved & was able to provide a fun mix for all our guests, young and old, the entire evening. Even non-dancers were out on the dance floor having a great time. What makes CE even more special is the roaming musicians that play along to the music. We had a percussionist, saxophone player & electric violinist that our guests continue to rave about. They roamed around and played for the crowd during dining times and played both on our stage & even on the dance floor while everyone was dancing. The electric violinist was absolutely incredible and put on a crazy show for our guests. They are still raving about the music & the musicians! Todd did a great job as EMCEE, but he was so much more. He made our reception what it was (lighting too!). Our planner provided an initial timeline for the evening & Todd helped me tweak it so that our guests were never sitting bored & always having fun. He truly set the tone for the whole night. I cannot rave about them enough. Worth every penny & made our night absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Phillip · Married on 09/23/2017

Celebrity Entertainment is unlike any DJ Service on this planet. My husband and I just got married at The Delano in Miami and they exceeded every. single. expectation.

To me, the most important part of a wedding is the music and we had such a specific type of vibe we wanted for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. They followed it exactly. The vibe was beyond perfect.

Our DJ, Alex, was phenomenal. Simply perfection. He played every song I have dreamed of having at my wedding. His attention to detail and to really stay to our vibe and favorite artists was executed flawlessly. I cannot say enough how perfect Alex was in making our dance floor dream for our wedding a reality! Every single guest said "We've been to so many weddings but I have never been to one with a DJ like this." I believed them because for about 3 hours I didn't see 1 guest sitting at their tables.

We also had a Live Roaming Sax and Live Percussion that flowed perfectly with every song and made the dance floor feel like we were at a live concert, but playing over the music of our favorite artists. I've been to so many weddings, and I get sick of the same old same old, they were NOT same old one bit. Having the instruments over the DJ was so unique and really made the energy of the dance floor come to life.

Before our wedding Todd was extremely responsive within minutes to every email, text or phone call I made to him asking him questions. He answered everything so kindly and made sure all my questions were answered before we finished a conversation. Truly the best. I cannot say enough great things about Todd, Alex, and live musicians and the entire company. The absolute best!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

Todd got the party started and kept it going all night. He was punctual, reliable and responded quickly to all of my questions and concerns.
    Best wedding ever!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2017

If you want a one of a kind entertainment experience, choose Celebrity Entertainment! Guests raved about the music, and entertaining components to the night including the LED saxophone, violin and amazing percussionist!!! With some last minute weather issues, we had to move the wedding indoors. Todd and his team were quick to move, and told my dad they would move two more times if needed. As long as they were taking care of our guests, and providing the best entertainment promised! Thank you again Todd, we had the most amazing time and thoroughly enjoyed working with you!!!

-Shannon, Josh and the Walker Family

Sent on 04/28/2017

Todd and his team delivered the most amazing wedding experience for us! From the solo violinist at our ceremony to the roaming saxophonist during cocktail hour, everything was perfect! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and that's exactly what we wanted! It was the best party of our lives that we wish we could relive all over again! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for that DJ/Band hybrid. Everyone is still raving about how amazing they were!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Ali · Married on 02/04/2017

Celebrity entertainment was the best part of our wedding! From the moment we met dj Todd I instantly knew he was the best dj. He met with my husband and myself shortly after we got engaged. He made us feel comfortable with him instantly. A lot of the other dj companies wouldn't even let us meet the dj. They said they would pair us with who "they thought was best." During my planning process Todd continued to stay in touch with me and answered all my questions. The day of the wedding Todd had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night. In fact friends were asking me where did I find this great dj. He played songs that all age groups could enjoy. He is also played every song I requested. He worked so well with all my vendors it felt like they were all best friends. He was very professional from the beginning to the end and I would recommend him a million times over and over again. Make sure to ask Todd about his wife Kara who was my day of planner. Words cannot describe how incredible she was. She was with me from the time I woke up in the morning until the party ended. She kept me calm and relaxed the entire day. I could not have had a better wedding experience. These 2 are by far the best in their industry!! Thank you again celebrity entertainment and Kara for making my day so special.

Ali and Taylor

Sent on 01/30/2017

Beth · Married on 01/07/2017

Todd and Kara were incredible to work with! They took all of our preferences into consideration and ensured every single person was on the dance floor for the majority of the wedding.

My husband is from Argentina and it was very important for him to have specific songs played in the cumbia style for his friends and family and it was truly such a joy seeing them all scream and shout when their songs came on. The best part was that not only did you have only Argentinians, but all of our American friends were out dancing with them. It was an incredible blend of cultures and music and we had the most wonderful time.

Thank you both for a truly fantastic night, we had the best night of our lives with your help and guidance.

Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Customer Service was awesome. The dance floor was always packed, Grand entrances & specific requests were right on the money! DJ Todd made us feel so special as the Bride & Groom - People are still complimenting us on the entertainment.

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 11/26/2016

Celebrity entertainment is amazing! Very professional and focused on making your wedding night super special! Would highly recommend to anyone! (:

Sent on 12/07/2016

meredith · Married on 10/22/2016

The only way I can describe how much I trust Todd and Celebrity Entertainment is to let you know I sent him our ceremony songs (only) at midnight the night before our wedding and that was it, I didn't think twice because I knew they had it covered, ..every single aspect and song choice I placed in their hands and CE absolutely made our wedding!!!

We had been to 3 Celebrity Entertainment weddings which were hands down the most fun we've ever had, so when it was time to plan ours there was no question to who we would choose. Todd and his team are next level professionals. Start to finish the night was a dream: gorgeous wireless uplighting that was customized for us (and changed throughout the evening with the music), the live tri-fecta musicians who interacted with guests all night, Co-2 blasts that had people jumping and dancing like I've never seen, seemless transitions to each part of our "timeline", perfect music selections that had our guests (even the older crowd) dancing until the very last song. The CE team managed our ceremony and cocktail hour too, setting up audio for our officiant and making sure all of our ceremony songs went off without a hitch.

There's so much more but all I can say is if you choose this team, do so and never look back like I did. It will make it the easiest part of your planning process.

Thank you guys for making it truly the best night of my life.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Robert · Married on 10/22/2016

Choosing Celebrity Entertainment made the process easier form start to finish. They worked really well with all other vendors especially the wedding planner and venue staff. Provided a great timeline for the wedding and worked with us ahead of time on it to allow for modifications that fit what we needed. They lighting, music, organization and over professionalism definitely exceeded all of our expectations. The DJ, musicians, lighting and sound equipment were all excellent. Ceremony music was exactly as requested and the reception music created the perfect party environment that engage all age groups. Definitely recommend to all friends, family and anyone else currently planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ani & Los · Married on 02/06/2016

We were referred to DJ TJ and Celebrity Ent. by a close friend when we had mentioned to our friend that we did not want the usual run of the mill wedding DJ. She said we would not be disappointed, and she could not have been any more right! DJ Todd & Celebrity didn't just deliver incredible music, but they provided a full blown experience. From the eclectic array of music, live instruments, lighting, impeccably crisp sound, MC services, and overall timing of different sets, they basically drenched our wedding with a jam that had the dance floor pumping all night long! OF all the wonderful compliments we have received for our wedding, one of the most popular is "man the music was awesome and the DJ ripped it!" Thank you Todd & Celebrity Ent. for making our special day that much more memorable.

Mad Love,

Ani & Los

Sent on 02/11/2016

If you are looking to have a DJ at your wedding, Celebrity Entertainment is absolutely the company to hire. Planning a destination wedding I was really nervous about selecting the right vendors, and especially the DJ since there's nothing tangible to look at and music is one of the most important elements of a wedding. Fortunately I found Celebrity Entertainment through my venue. I had spoken with several other DJs but wasn't too excited about any of them. As soon as I spoke with Todd I knew that was the DJ we wanted. He completely understood our vision for the evening and played the music we requested. Every single person was dancing all night (even my 88 year old great-aunt!) and they couldn't stop raving about the "best DJ ever!". Thanks to Celebrity Entertainment our wedding really was the best party ever and the entire experience leading up to the big event was seamless. Todd is so nice, responsive and easy to work with. Even though they cost a bit more than other companies, they are definitely worth it. Without a doubt you will dance all night with Todd as your DJ!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Allison · Married on 10/24/2015

celebrity Entertainment is awesome!!! Todd was such a pleasure to work with..great with communication and extremely quick in responding to emails and phone calls. Alex was the DJ at our wedding and he was AMAZING!!! He was extremely flexible during the event, took song requests, and most importantly kept all our guests on the dance floor all night long. Everyone raved about how awesome he was and how fun our wedding was. I would definitely use this company!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Alex · Married on 10/24/2015

I would highly recommend Celebrity Entertainment. My husband and I met Todd and were sold, even though he was out of our price range. We decided to go with our gut, and booked them. In the end, it was definitely worth it.
    We had DJ Jason, and he blew us away. He did our ceremony and our reception. We had very specific timings for our music with the ceremony, and he followed the directions to a tee. I felt like I was in a movie he pulled it off so flawlessly!
    The reception was a blast. Everyone danced all night long. I couldn't have asked for a better night. So happy with our decision!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • I

Ilona · event on 09/05/2015

We used Todd at celebrity entertainment for our son's Barmitzvah. From the first time we made contact, the service was exemplary. Todd was attentive to our requests, prompt with responses and actively involved in fulfilling our wishes. We wanted a party that engaged the adults and children and Todd accomplished this way beyond what we could have expected. He came to the event dressed ready to party and kept our guests dancing. Michael's grand entrance, which was a combination of video, music and screen mechanics was executed perfectly. We did not provide a playlist but rather an overall feel to the kind of music we wanted. We completely trusted Todd's decisions on the songs to play and keeping the party atmosphere on cue. The party was a huge success for us as a family and Todd played a huge part in making it so.
    We were thrilled with his services and would absolutely recommend him to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Todd created an amazing celebration for my daughter's wedding reception through the incredible orchestration of dance music and precise timing with dinner courses and speeches. Todd is a true professional, as is his percussionist and saxaphone accompanists. At one of our planning meetings ahead of the wedding, Todd explained that he would have everyone up on the dance floor from the moment they walked in the room, and this was definitely the case. You could count on one hand the number of people sitting down. I danced more at my daughter's wedding than I've danced in a very long time. Excellent job, Todd. Highly recommend Celebrity Entertainment to anyone looking to create a wedding or any event that will be talked about for a long time to come!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/18/2015

After a glowing recommendation from a family friend about TJ, we decided to take a chance and see what his company had to offer. From the first phone call we made, TJ's attention to detail and knowledge of music let us know we had made the right choice. Unlike typical wedding DJ's, TJ had a vast knowledge the timing of events so that the energy stayed high and so that every guest stayed out of their seats and on the dance floor during our wedding. We will never forget our entrance as husband and wife and seeing every single wedding guest out of their seats on the dance floor. Our guests continue to rave about the quality of music, professionalism and the AMAZING time that they had all thanks to TJ and his crew. We opted for the "tri-fecta" band which included, DJ, live sax and live percussion, which was a huge hit. We also used intelligent lighting which added a beautiful touch to the dance floor and to the room during the reception. Hiring the perfect DJ was at the very top of our list. We are a young couple who really wanted our guests to remember our celebration, and Celebrity Entertainment did just that. We HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone looking to add music to their event that is truly a cut above the rest.

Sent on 05/02/2015