Celebrity DJ Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing DJ Chris

Chris was absolutely amazing. He made the whole event run smoothly with music. He provided music before guests arrived, played all the songs during the ceremony we wanted and made it all so smoothly. He did a great job with the grand entrance, our first dance, cake cutting, father daughter dance, and kept the party going. He was very well organized and was able to change things on the fly. Highly recommend!
    Jenna S. Married on 09/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! So happy with this company

We had such a great experience. I believe his name was Matt and he did an amazing job. We had so many complements on our DJ after our event and we were very pleased with him. I would definitely recommended this company in the future!
  • Gabby
    Gabby T. Married on 09/17/2022

Aj was amazing!

We used Aj for our wedding at flying horse ranch and let me tell you, this guy knows what he is doing! I have never danced or had more fun in my life. Aj did great at handling song requests and following the crowd. I am not lying when I say we danced for 3.5 hours straight because of Aj. He did such a fantastic job, and I am so glad he was there to make my day special. He is great at responding, and sends out a great questionnaire to get to know all about what you want. He was awesome. All my guests loved him and said he was the best Dj they have seen at a wedding yet. Thank you for everything AJ!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jase
    Jase H. Married on 08/20/2022

Very experienced

The first impression I had of AJ was that he knew what he was doing. On wedding day, I learned that this sort of thing can really help ease stress. There wasn't a question AJ didn't know the answer to, and not a thing he wasn't willing to help with. Even when we had to "heard the cats," he kept his smile on. I loved how he knew what songs fit in with the night, and how to keep the party going. He did a fantastic job.
    Natalie B. Married on 08/16/2022

Absolute Perfection

From beginning to end AJ and Celebrity DJ were beyond amazing. The communication was amazing, the assistance was phenomenal and our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without them being a part of it.
    Erika M. Married on 07/23/2022

Great job. Very Happy

Everyone was very impressed and we were very happy!
  • F
    Flavia K. Married on 07/03/2022

Great DJ and MC service!

Chadwick was our DJ and MC, he is amazing! We have very playlist super organized, he is flexible, cheerful and very professional. Thank you!
  • Haley
    Haley G. Married on 04/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do yourself a favor and book them now!

AJ with Celebrity DJ was wonderful to work with and coordinate with. He was organized and detailed and that was HUGE on our wedding day because I felt like there were a lot of moving parts. The ONLY regret I had was not being on the dance floor more often. Thank you x 1,000,000!
    Claire Married on 04/23/2022

Awesome Experience!

We worked with AJ and Chadwick at Celebrity DJ both were great to work with and very communicative. Chadwick DJed our wedding and was incredibly nice and an awesome MC! Our ceremony and reception went smoothly and we had the best time!!
  • Collin
    Collin H. Married on 10/16/2021

Chadwick absolutely crushed it

We could not have been happier with having Chadwick from Celebrity DJ at our wedding. From the first time we spoke, all he cared about was making sure we had a blast. We had extensive conversations about the vibes we were going for, the artists and music we liked, even looking at playlists we both made to try and figure out what we were going for. When the day finally came, everything went smoothly, and there were a few things in particular that stood out to us and we really appreciated. To start, Chadwick went above beyond his DJ responsibilities to help out in any way he could, heling set up, helping talk to guests as they arrived and welcoming them, organizing what people needed to do, even holding onto my phone and wallet during the ceremony. All of the events from the ceremony to the dancing at the end of the night flowed perfectly, and he never "did too much". What I mean by this is even when everyone was going nuts and dancing, a lot of couples have complaints about their DJ always yelling into the mic and interrupting the music, and this was NOT Chadwick. He was mellow, relaxed, but still pumping out JAM after JAM, and keeping the party going. As a matter of fact, he did such a good job that in the middle of dancing at one point, I heard a "DJ CHADWICK!!!!!! DJ CHADDWICK!!!!" chant erupt from the dance floor. I realize this sounds made up, but I'm not kidding... our friends are weird lol. I have no idea what specific event spawned this chant, but they were just loving him. The last thing I want to point out is that Chadwick put a little QR code on every table so that people could request songs throughout the night as much as they want without running up to the DJ booth and interrupting anything, and we got a TON of great feedback about that. People LOVED the convenience of being able to scan that bar code and spam songs they all wanted to hear. Because of it, we were able to get a lot of songs that the crowd LOVED that we hadn't even thought about playing. Overall, our experience was awesome. Thank you Chadwick and thank you Celebrity DJ!
    Megan Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

AJ was amazing to work with! Very responsive and kept the party alive! Had guests telling me they have never danced so much at a wedding in their lives!! Highly recommend!
  • Maggie
    Maggie H. Married on 10/10/2021

Definitely Recommend

I definitely recommend Celebrity DJ. They were professional, responsive, encouraged me to customize my wedding day just the way I wanted, and honored all my requests. Thank you!
    Jacquelyne B. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing DJ services!!

Celebrity DJ was amazing!! I would recommend their services to anyone! The DJ went with the flow, was very easy to work with, very professional, great communicator, I could go on and on. Very impressed and made my entire wedding amazing. Thanks again Chad!
  • Kirstie
    Kirstie B. Married on 09/18/2021

10/10 would recommend!

I highly recommend Celebrity DJ and their services! They helped bring our wedding vision to life! Celebrity DJ and Dan Hardee provided top-notch advice and expertise which helped put this DIY-bride’s mind at ease. Dan Hardee was phenomenal day of at our event. He absolutely went above and beyond and did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor.
    Grace B. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely perfect DJ

YOU WANT AJ AS YOUR DJ!! He was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding day go so smoothly and he gave us everything we were hoping for. You will not be disappointed. Stop looking, book this DJ!!
    Meghan Married on 09/04/2021

It was awesome!

Working with Celebrity DJ was a great experience! They were responsive, reasonably priced, and were totally about helping us to create the wedding we wanted. Matthew was so awesome!! We asked him to do a fun, more unique bridal party entrance and he did an AWESOME job! He also checked in with us regularly throughout the night to make sure we stayed on schedule. Highly recommend!
    Jared M. Married on 08/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful DJ at our Wedding!

AJ with Celebrity DJ did a wonderful job at our wedding! He has pre-wedding planning paperwork that is very helpful and really helps the day of the wedding go very smooth. He was very responsive leading up to the wedding and had helpful suggestions. He can pretty much accommodate any request -- we had some requests that probably don't get asked much, and he took care of it perfectly! At the wedding, he made announcements to make sure everyone knew what was going on with dinner and the photo booth, he kept an upbeat vibe, and kept the music going with no interruptions. Our guests commented how wonderful the music was as well. We highly recommend AJ and Celebrity DJ!!
    Sarah W. Married on 07/31/2021

Great Dancing Night

Celebrity DJ was so easy to work with and accommodating of our requests. You can tell Matthew loves his job and wants everyone at the event to have a great time. Thank you everyone at Celebrity DJ and Matthew specifically for making our wedding so fun and allowing us and our guests to dance to the night away. We would hire them again for another event.
    Chandler G. Married on 09/19/2020

Danced All Night!

AJ was great to work with. Always super prompt on communication and willing to do whatever to make our day great! He was able to keep everyone dancing till the end!
    Alexis S. Married on 09/03/2020

AMAZING Experience!

We were honored to have AJ with Celebrity DJ as our master of ceremony at our wedding. Our experience from start to finish was 100% professional and 100% fun! I would highly recommend using Celebrity DJ for all your music needs. We are so grateful they were there for us!
    Katie B. Married on 08/29/2020

Great experience

My sister and I have both had weddings this past year that Aj has been the DJ for. Not only did he do an incredible job the day of, but he made the preparation easy as well. Can’t say enough good things about it!
    Morgan T. Married on 08/20/2020

DJ/MC For Our Wedding at Flying Horse Ranch

Okay, AJ is by far the best!! He made our wedding so much FUN! Our friends and family were AMAZED by how well he kept our party going. He was dancing, had a great attitude about the whole night, interacted great with all of the guests, made the whole night move so smoothly and was perfect for our group! Couldn’t have picked a better person to make our day so much fun and so smooth!!!
    Coleen M. Married on 07/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made the day perfect no matter what was going on in the world!

Having time to step back and remember our whole wedding planning process in the last year, I feel like I have severe whiplash. On a high note, I wanted to make sure to tell everyone how much we appreciate everything AJ, from Celebrity DJ, did for my family. So many emails with changes and so many things he was willing to do as we had to match up our new location and new vendors. AJ did a fabulous job. He was great with his communications and so, so fair with the price. He absolutely made our event something that everyone will remember forever. With so many things lost for the special day, AJ was able to help us put it back together to be simply perfect.

I can't give thanks enough for his time and effort. I highly recommend Celebrity DJ.
  • Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Celebrity DJ is the best!

Celebrity DJ came highly recommended to us from our venue. Communication and booking with AJ went flawlessly, he is very friendly and professional. Chadwick was our DJ on the big day and did an excellent job helping us plan the schedule and create our playlists. He gave great recommendations for both as we weren’t too sure what we wanted. He was so friendly and kind and went completely out of his way to help us with an issue unrelated to his duties. He also recommended open toasts which we hadn’t thought about and it ended up being one of our favorite parts of the night. Thank you celebrity DJ! Such a great value and experience.
    Hillary Married on 06/09/2020

Amazing to work with!

AJ was set to be our DJ for our September wedding. Due to the pandemic, we had to change our wedding celebration to just an intimate elopement. AJ was one of our only vendors who acted like a human being during this process, rather than a business. He has always been communicative, understanding, optimistic, and just a pleasure to work with. If you need a DJ, this is your vendor!!
illustration stars