Celebratory Strings Reviews

6 | Luxemburg, WI

6 Reviews for Celebratory Strings

Our ceremony music was absolutely beautiful. Karen did such a wonderful job. She was so helpful, so easy to communicate with, and overall a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Thank you!

I can't say enough about Karen and Alyssa with Celebratory Strings! Their music is absolutely beautiful and they were great to work with in the planning process. Karen was very communicative via email and together they made my wedding day very memorable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Loryn · Married on 10/17/2015

Celebratory Strings was FANTASTIC at our wedding! We had Karen and Alyssa on the violin and piano and they were amazing! They are extremely talented and such great people to work with! We had met with them for a session to select our music and hear them play, rehearsed with our vocalist privately and attended our rehearsal the night before the wedding as well. Extremely reasonable for what you get! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2015

I LOVED our musician!!! Working with Karen and her daughter was an incredible experience. They played and learned songs for us ahead of time, came to our rehearsal dinner, and really impressed our guests. One of my guests booked them for their wedding right at my wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jim · Married on 09/07/2013

In planning for my niece's Wisconsin wedding, I thought a live classical performance would add a lot for the outdoor ceremony, so I began researching online and found Karen at celebratorystrings.com. I emailed them an overview of the event and the date and crossed my fingers. I had a response quickly. From the outset, communication was extremely clear and quick. Great for me as I am an "email person". Once the date was secure and I connected Karen and the bride, they took the ball and ran. They worked on custom music selections and even learned a new piece for us, sending us sample recordings as well via email, offering suggestions for various parts of the ceremony... I was very impressed. They showed up early to the rehearsal and endured heat and bees. Most importantly, they play beautifully. On the day of the ceremony, they were early and prepared and helpful throughout. They started playing well before people began to get seated, nailed all their cues during the ceremony and played through the entire receiving line. I couldn't have been more impressed. They were exactly what I wanted and did not disappoint in any way. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Celebratory Strings played for my wedding and did an amazing job. They are professional, thorough and fabulous musicians. They were very open to any ideas I had and made the ceremony personal and beautiful. I have had several of my guests ask about them since the wedding because they wanted to hire them for their own event! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2013