Celebrations of Life Reviews

Celebrations of Life 2
Celebrations of Life 3
Celebrations of Life 4

Danell · Getting married on 07/17/2022

Danelle was a true pleasure to work with, she was very flexible when a couple of weeks before the ceremony we had to change the time. She also wrote the most amazing ceremony that reflected everything that my husband and I are as a couple.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Danell and Devin, Thank you for the honor of serving as your Officiant! And for the beautiful photo from your Wedding! The look of Love on Danell's face is priceless! I am glad we are Facebook friends now! Danell, I enjoy seeing your beautiful art! The Best to the both of you!
    With Love, Danelle
  • Monica

Monica James · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Personalized ceremony that is pure perfection

Dani was amazing to work with and she actually helped me a lot because her planning process was so well prepared. She created a unique ceremony for us and even included my son in the ceremony. He felt so special and it was more than just Husband and Wife but a family. It was really beautiful and perfect for us. I love her focus on family and on me in creating a special ceremony. She was great to work with and helped to make the ceremony flow as smooth as silk. She was fantastic.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Your Wedding was one of my favorites! You all expressed so much love and joy - a very, very happy family of three! Blessings and Love, Dani
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Rooftop Ceremony

Dani was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. She was a great officiant worked with us through every step of the process. Danie spoke with us over FaceTime prior to us booking her and took time to discuss her process and how she would accommodate us. She allowed us to the direct the flow of how the ceremony would go and always asked us what we wanted in the ceremony. She reviewed our vows and directed our rehearsal. During the ceremony she acted as a day-of coordinator and made sure everyone knew where they were. We loved all her input and would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 09/21/2019

Rita Cid-Olivares · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent service

Dani did a great job as an officiant and really helped us with planning. She paid great attention to important details and was very professional! Dani really helped also make the process of planning less stressful and more fun.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Rita and Jaime, I am honored to Celebrate your Wedding and the joining together of your beautiful cultures! Many blessings to you both!
    With Love, Dani
  • Raelene

Raelene · Married on 07/20/2019

Dani is so thoughtful!

Working with Dani was amazing. She was so informative and thorough about the different options of ceremony styles. She really took the time to get to know us at our initial meeting and we felt at ease booking her as our officiant. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and very meaningful to us. We highly recommend Dani as an officiant!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Raelene and Trevor, you two made your Ceremony so dear! Thank you for all the ways you shared your Love on your Wedding Day!
    I am honored and deeply touched to have been a part.
    Blessings and Love, Dani

Cassandra Markham · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful, Kind, and Reliable

Dani was so kind and so sweet. She was very reliable and was always prompt in getting back to us. She did a great job making our ceremony incredibly special and meaningful! Thank you so much Dani!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Cassandra and Joseph,
    I respect and honor your relationship. And your love for Dylan is priceless! Thank you for being one of the highlights of my wedding profession!
    Blessings and Love,
    Dani
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

Dani was perfect!

I had reached out to many officiants and I did not find anyone that I really felt a great connection until I met Dani. She was punctual, responsive and she has a great calm personality. She was so wonderful on my wedding day. We had a very strict timeline and she took the time to come into my bridal suite to do a quick rehearsal. Thank You, Dani!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Stephanie and Michael, Your Wedding was so perfectly full of Love! Both of you were so calm and caring! I love that Michael wanted to turn in the Marriage License so you could join his gym membership right away! He is paying attention to the details! Love and Blessings to you in your New Life Together! ~Dani
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 04/13/2019

Happy to work with Danelle

We enjoyed working with Danelle for our wedding. We had an initial phone call where she was very open about what a ceremony means to her and detailed what exactly she able to provide us. Next, we had a Skype meeting to discuss our procession and ceremony at length. She then sent us the initial draft of our ceremony and my fiance and I spent time editing and writing exactly what we wanted her to say. She never questioned our decisions (only to make sure she understood how to pronounce some names/clarify) and was incredibly complimentary of our edits. She provided us options for our ring vows and applauded us each choosing our own ring vows. She didn't question our little quirks, but instead acknowledged and appreciated them. She allowed us to include as much or as little religion and formality as we wanted, which was truly priceless given that my husband and I have different religions. She ran the rehearsal very thoroughly and honestly, we could have shortened the length of the rehearsal, but it was productive, nonetheless. She even sent us pictures of dress options so that she didn't clash with our decor and bridal party. Danelle worked well with our day-of-coordinator PJ Parsons and was complimentary of our other vendors, as well. Her pricing was completely reasonable and we appreciated her extra touches like filing our marriage certificate and providing us a stylized ceremony print out. All in all, I would absolutely recommend working with Danelle Green.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kelli and Daniel,
    Your Wedding Ceremony was so meaningful and your Vows were beyond perfect! Thank you for the honor of serving you!
    With Love,
    Danelle

Mandy · Married on 09/02/2018

Danelle is professional and passionate on what she is doing! She is also flexible, contact her and discuss what you want for your wedding, and I am sure she will give you some good suggestions. We were happy about her service and appreciated all her help!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Gowthami · Married on 08/25/2018

Danelle is amazing !!! She is detail oriented and created a ceremony that was so personal, as if she has known us for years. It was first experience for bridesmaid and groomsmen , she explained them very thoroughly and conducted rehearsal in very short time .And the actual ceremony went amazing ! We are very much pleased having Danelle to officiate our wedding and we highly recommend using her services!

Thank you again Danelle for making our day very special and beautiful.

Namaste
    Jagruthi and Giriraj

Sent on 09/26/2018

Louisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Danielle made such a personal, memorable and beautiful ceremony that everyone was commenting afterwords on how amazing she was. We selected her because of her amazing reviews and she completely lives up to it!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Bryndis

Bryndis · Married on 08/19/2018

Danelle really loves what she does and it shows in her work. From the start, Danelle was responsive, patient and very helpful. We never met her in person before our rehearsal, we just had a Skype video call with her to "meet" and it ended up working very well! She provided all the ground work for our ceremony script, but was also totally fine with us almost completely re-writing it to fit what felt right for us! Overall we would highly recommend Danelle as an officiant. We were so happy to have someone reliable and thoughtful marry us.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Celebrations of Life 5
    Celebrations of Life 6

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Bryndis and Fergal, you both are so smart and sincere and in love! Your Wedding Day was magical! I am so happy for you! Blessings and Love, Danelle

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2018

Danelle was the perfect choice for officiating our wedding! She was very warm and easy to talk to, and very responsive to our questions and concerns prior to the wedding. She came up with the script based on our feedback and we really loved what she created. The ceremony went seamlessly and flowed well. We highly recommend Danelle for her experience and professionalism and would've been happy to pay twice the amount she charged us for. Thank you Danelle for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Jennifer and Raymond, your Wedding was beautiful in such a natural setting! Yes, you did receive a great deal by choosing an Elopement Ceremony and I am happy that you are happy with the price! I am honored to serve you! Blessings and Love, Danelle

Krystina · Married on 07/30/2018

Danelle Green went above and beyond our expectations. She worked with us to customize our whole wedding, and provided extra tips and examples for us in areas we were unsure. Her passion and dedication showed, and our ceremony was beautiful and went on without a hitch. She is very organized and professional, and always available for us during the days up to our wedding. We absolutely loved working with Danelle and felt truly blessed to have her as our officiant. She was highly recommended to us, and we sought her out on wedding wire! Best decision we made for our whole wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Krystina and Glenn, I am honored to serve you for your Special Day! And the Handfasting Knot was so beautiful with your handmade cords! Including a Bubble Girl so she would be included with your Flower Girls shows just how much you love your family and friends! Thanks for a great experience! Blessings and Love to you! Danelle

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Danelle was our dream celebrant. She took time to carefully listen and to understand our wishes for an intimate dreamy wedding surrounded by our family and friends travelling from afar. She gave us helpful suggestions regarding current trends and traditions from which we tailored our own ceremony. We wanted to incorporate nostalgia, sentiments and tradition without being over the top. Danelle helped us to create our vision and gave great feedback on writing our own vows and unity tree ceremony. She went above and beyond by meeting us at the venue for a pre-meet and even helped our bridal party members with their boutonnières!

Danelle brings an immense sense of warmth, joy, peace and calmness for our ceremony. Thank you so much Danelle and most highly recommended from a grateful couple.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Amy and David,
    I am honored. Your Love Story is truly 'once upon a time'! You two were so careful and thoughtful about every word in your Wonderful Wedding Ceremony! Everything was so Enchanting! I am just so happy for you and your families! Blessings and Love, Danelle

Matthew · Married on 07/08/2018

Made our wedding super low stress and was very involved in so many important steps to planning the wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Matthew and Hanna, oh my goodness! Your Wedding was wonderful and you two are such a perfect match! Thanks for the honor of officiating your Wedding! And the day was so special since Nelson was in your Wedding Party and my family joined me for the day! We look forward to many more happy times! With Love, Danelle and The Green Team

Kelli · Married on 06/09/2018

Danelle was great to work with! She is very warm, personable and willing to do whatever needed to ensure a smooth wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Kelli and Kody and Hunter! Thanks for a beautiful day! Your Love for each other shined brighter than the sun! Blessings! Danelle

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Danelle was wonderful to work with! Our ceremony was beautiful and it was so well written. Danelle did a great job drafting a ceremony that fit perfectly with our background and who we are as a couple. We also had Danelle emcee our reception since we didn’t have a DJ (we used a live band). She did an excellent job keeping our reception on schedule and we very much appreciate her for that. The guests loved her and so did we! My husband and I strongly recommend Danelle.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Nicole and Matthew,
    Oh my goodness, we all had such a Wonderful Day! Your families are so friendly and you two were smiling ear to ear all day! Honestly, I was so touched by your sincerity and happiness! The Best to you for two of the Best! With Love, Danelle

Kristine · Married on 05/23/2018

Danelle made our experience seamless. She truly cared about making this experience not only personalized but comfortable every step of the way. I would highly recommend her services. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Michele and Kristine, thank you for the honor of officiating your Beautiful Wedding Ceremony! I am so glad my daughters were available as witnesses for your intimate beach Ceremony! Blessings and Love to you both! Danelle

Cecilia · Married on 05/10/2018

Danelle was a pleasure to work with! She made a custom ceremony for my partner and I, it was absolutely beautiful. Our sunset ceremony was executed to perfection! Highly reccomend her services.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Celebrations of Life 7

Nicole · Married on 12/14/2017

Danelle was absolutely delightful! The ceremony went exactly as we had imagined but better. We’re so grateful that she was willing to go on a bit of a hike with us and cater to the needs of our elopement. She was also flexible with our busy schedules leading up to the wedding day and made due with communicating from afar as we aren’t from the area. We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderfully enchanting experience that Danelle helped to create and it means so much to us!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Nicole and Amber, I am so honored to be chosen as your Officiant. Your Wedding Ceremony was so Beautiful and True! I am so proud of both of you!
    Continued Blessings and Love,
    Danelle

Aimee · Married on 11/19/2017

Danelle was absolutely perfect and wrote the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding I would refer her to anyone she is sure to make your wedding a special one and handle it with grace and professionalism! Thank you for giving us a perfect start to our forever and always!

Love,
    The Casanovas

Sent on 12/02/2017

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Brent and Aimee, oh my goodness you two are so sweet! Knowing each other since 6th grade and Brent being the brave one to connect with Aimee after so many years - A Beautiful Love Story! Thanks for the honor of officiating your Wonderful Wedding! With Love, Danelle
  • User7514150 · 1+ year ago

Danelle wrote beautiful vows that were very personalized to my husband and I, our story and our ceremony. She was very helpful with acting as ceremony coordinator, running our rehearsal and making sure everything went smooth on the big day! I absolutely loved working with Danelle and will definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Celebrations of Life 8

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Hello Courtney and Doug! Your Wedding Day was so meaningful and fun! I trust in the Best for you as you continue to show the world what Love is! With Love, Danelle

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2017

Our experience was timely, personalized, accommodating and informative (We had a lot of questions, needed suggestions and didn't know a lot about weddings and the traditions). She has a lot of spins on old school traditions and we had so many comments about our ceremony and how well it fit us. Also as a blended family she made our daughter a big part of everything as well.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Jennifer and Timothy, thank you for the honor of serving as your Officiant! I love how your Path kept you close and how your Love is so true! Your daughter is so blessed to have a beautiful family of three! Blessings and Love, Danelle

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Danelle is very professional and wonderful to work with! We started out with vague ideas of what we wanted our ceremony to feel like, but otherwise were pretty in the dark. Danelle sent us a draft ceremony and allowed us to make any changes that we wanted. We sincerely appreciated this and it allowed us to convey the feelings we wanted to our friends and family.

She was always on time, and very responsive. Her speaking and delivery on the day of the wedding was perfect. She has a great heart and is very sincere. I don't think you will find a better officiant than Danelle!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Celebrations of Life's reply:

Ashley and Charles, thank you for the honor! Your Wedding day was filled with so much love and fun! You both were so calm and your written vows so heartfelt! The best to you with your special friendship and love! Danelle