Celebrations-Events Reviews

Celebrations-Events 4
  • Amy

Amy Johnson · Married on 11/08/2019

November Wedding

Celebrations of Love. In the beginning of our wedding plans we were just going to do a court house wedding but with parents and grand parents in bad health we choose to get an officiant and do a small ceremony at the house. I’m sooo glad we did. Deanna is WONDERFUL!! When we met her for our initial interview we loved her immediately. She is very easy to talk to. She has a warm kind heart and it shows in her words and actions. She did not disappoint us at all. Her words were magic and sent happy tears falling in the crowd and tugged at me and my grooms heart strings. We love Deanna. If your planning a wedding go see Deanna ! She made our days magical :)

Sent on 11/12/2019

Dion Osborne · Married on 05/11/2019

Very Happy Bride & Groom

We are very happy to have found Deanna to perform our wedding she is a very professional and pleasant person she fit right in just like she was part of the family.
    We highly recommend Deanna for your special occasion you will not be disappointed.
    Dion & Rosemary Osborne

Celebrations-Events 5
    Celebrations-Events 6
    Celebrations-Events 7
    Celebrations-Events 8
    Sent on 06/21/2019

Celebrations-Events's reply:

Dion and Rose,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was so wonderful to be a part of your special day. Your family was so welcoming, and I still think Dion could open an Italian restaurant, the ziti was amazing! I wish you happiness and joy in your life together!
    Big hug,
    Deanna

Michelle Rider · Married on 08/07/2014

Deanna is the BEST!

Deanna will go far beyond your expectations and provide excellent professionalism. I highly recommend her to Officiate your wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Celebrations-Events's reply:

Awww, thank you for your kind words Michelle. You were a pleasure to work with, and a STUNNING Bride! I LOVE what I do!