Celebrations Events & Entertainment Reviews

Little Rock, AR
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Amber Married on 05/12/2018
    Extremely helpful throughout the planning process, as well as throwing an amazing party. My wife and I will definitely recommend Celebrations events to our friends and family!

Thanks Amber!!
    Amanda Married on 04/07/2018
    Words cannot express how amazing Celebrations Entertainment is! They are organized, punctual, creative and FUN! Celebrations did my lighting, photo-booth, videography, photography and DJ services! I cannot say a single bad word about them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Celebrations Events & Entertainment's reply:

It was a blast! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
    Miranda Married on 07/23/2016
    Celebrations Events & Entertainment did an absolutely fantastic job with Our wedding reception! The lighting was perfect, The music was great, and the DJ was very Charismatic and lively. Our guests are still going on about how "it was by far the coolest wedding" they have ever been to, and its been well over a month since the wedding! I would definitely recommend Celebrations Events & Entertainment to anyone wanting to have a wedding reception that is out of this world and that will be remembered fondly for a life time!
    Miranda Married on 03/25/2016
    My name is Miranda and I would HIGHLY recommend Celebrations Events & Entertainment to anyone who is looking to get married. The staff are friendly and know how to make everyone from the elderly guest with a sour disposition to the hyperactive toddler have a great time. They are a little pricey but every penny is worth it for a night that EVERYONE will remember.
    These guys did a spectacular job on our wedding reception! The Lights were perfect and the music got most everyone in a dancing mood. The DJ broke the ice beautifully and had every one laughing by the end of the night. All in all Celebrations Events & Entertainment helped my husband and I to have a wedding reception that went above and beyond our wildest dreams. I highly recommend them to anyone planning on getting married.

Thanks Miranda!