Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography Reviews

Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 5
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 6
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 7

Paula · Married on 04/14/2012

We had a wonderful time thanks to Celebrations!!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Jackie · Married on 03/31/2012

Tony did an excellent job, he had the dance floor full all night. We would definitely recommend him for your event.

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • F

francesco · Married on 03/03/2012

Hello everybody if somebody is still wondering what dj or photographer should perform at your wedding Celebrations is the perfect fit for prize professionalism and quality. My wife saw them at the bridal fair at the Fairgrounds Mall in Reading in March 2011 and our decision was already made with one year in advance. Tony Is very very professional and helpful. Jerome was a outstanding with the photos and during the reception they were like part our family. Me, my wife, and all ours families and friends really were all together part of the wedding thanks to them. Thank you Tony and Thank you Jerome you guys made our day Special more than a normal wedding day really is. Def a good and affordable choice. I will advice all my friends and relative that are searching for this kind of service. Simply Perfect, the Perfect Choice. Thank you again,
    Francesco & Brandy.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Chris · Married on 12/31/2011

Celebrations certainly exceeded our expectations. With less than one month to plan a New Year's Eve wedding, Tony calmly and professionally helped us create a perfect celebration that many of our guests said was the best they had ever experienced! Friends and family members from the youngest right on up to the bride’s 81-year-old Grandmother got up and danced the night away, with Celebrations photographer (Scott) beautifully capturing every enjoyable moment. Tony (Owner & DJ) was honest, fun to work with, exceptionally accommodating, and extremely attentive to every detail…before, during and after the wedding. Simply said, Celebrations was the perfect choice!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Amber · Married on 10/28/2011

Celebrations is amazing!!!! We had Tony Z as our DJ and he listened to every little detail we asked for. Our music ranged from Sinatra to today's hip hop and he kept our dance floor packed all night. Celebrations was by far the most inexpensive DJ and Photographer I found and I searched everywhere from Philadelphia to Stroudsburg! I can't say enough about how great Tony was! He is highly recommended! We also used Celebrations for our photography! He was also amazing and he took so many pictures, I can't even remember them all! I can't wait to see them!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Brianne · Married on 10/22/2011

From the initail meeting with Tony to working with Matt (DJ) and Scott (Photography), our wedding day went off without a hitch of how the day should preceed. The Celebrations Team took great instruction and carried them out flawlessly! I'm ecstatic how my final wedding album turned out BEAUTIFULLY and how our DJ, Matt, fit right in with the flow of our reception! Thank you all so much for helping to make our wedding day so fantastic!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2011

We used Celebrations for our DJ services, and Tony Z. was GREAT!

Tony did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and I don't have one complaint. We picked some non-traditional music for the processionals and recessional, and Tony had no trouble locating the exact songs we wanted.

The lights that Tony had on the dance floor were well received - they looked very nice without being too overwhelming. Tony was a great MC and kept the crowd involved, which was greatly appreciated. The music he played kept everyone dancing all night, which is exactly what we wanted. We had a great time, and would highly recommend Celebrations to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2011

Matt was very professional and really got the crowd in the dancing mode when it was time to party. Matt also was able to download a version of here comes the bride for me off of youtube. Also used celebrations for photography. Stuart was also very professional and easy to work with. He took soooo many pics of very thing...can't wait to see them. Tony also took the time to come to our house to go over all of the packages that they offer.

Sent on 09/17/2011

Angela · Married on 08/13/2011

We had both our DJ and Photographer through Celebrations. Everyone at our reception commented to us on how wonderful the music was all day and night long. Tony really listened to what we wanted our day to be about. Tony also did a "slide show" for us. We could not be happier with the finished product! We love it and it will be cherised for years to come! Scott was a real professional! He was so flexible and really tried to get the most unique and fun shots for us! We would highly recommend Celebrations to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Angie · Married on 08/13/2011

Celebrations DJ and Photography services were amazing!!!! The photographer is very creative and very profeesional!
    The DJ kept the dance floor full at all times. He was able to manage Latin and American people to dance all day long! There was no cultural barrier thank you to the great job he did. I would recommend their services to anyone and the value is great!!!!
    My wedding was at the Hotel Hershey, we used the Castillian Room and used the Purple LED lights from Celebrations! It looked like a dream!
    The photographer took pictures in the gardens and all the great places Hotel Hershey has to offer!
    My husband and I are very satisfied with the results! Thank you!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Susan · Married on 05/29/2011

we used Celebrations for photography and DJ services. We were absolutely over the moon with both Tony Z and Jerome. Tony kept the party going all night. The appropriate music was played at the appropriate times. He kept the crowd engaged and kept everyone dancing! he was professional and light-hearted all at the same time. I think I even hugged him at the end of the night I was just so pleased!

Jerome was a pure delight to work with. Very professional, very curtious and funny. He got the important and fun shots done while making sure we were still having fun and comfortable. I cannot wait to get our proofs back as I know they are going to look spectacular.

I would highly recomend Celebrations to anyone looking for a Photographer or DJ or as in my case BOTH!

Sent on 06/15/2011
  • timandrachel2010

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2010

Great photographer, took so many pictures, very friendly, highly recommend. Best price I found when looking for a professional photographer! Very happy!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Karla · Married on 07/30/2010

Tony Z was awesome - he was very professional and helped make sure our whole reception went smoothly from start to finish. He made sure everyone's name was announced properly, that all the "must play" songs were played, he even accomodated singing happy birthday to my father-in-law and coordinated a birthday cake to be brought out for him! I know of other people that spent twice as much on DJs and didn't have nearly as good of an experience. We selected Celebrations based solely off of a recommendation, and I'm so glad we did. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was never empty! Tony even got everyone from "dinner mode" into "party mode" in a really creative way. Awesome job!!

Sent on 08/02/2010
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/27/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Tony Z from Celebrations DJ for our wedding. He was always very professional and prompt with returning emails for phone calls. He was attentive to our guests and throughout the entire reception.

My husband and I never had to worry about a thing the entire night, Tony took care of everything. We got so many comments from our guests saying that it was the most fun they had had at a reception in a very long time.

Sent on 07/07/2015

My first introduction to Celebrations was at the B104 bridal expo. I was immediately drawn by their friendly and outgoing personalities, and their willingness to talk about my needs and expectations despite the frenzied atmosphere. I felt very comfortable and confident from the first introductions.
    Tony- the owner- worked with my husband and I through our long engagement and was so accommodating to our needs. He was quick to respond and willing to hear feedback we had while providing us meaningful and helpful suggestions. Tony was our DJ and I can't give him enough praise! He was amazing! He played what my husband and I requested while reading the crowd and providing a party atmosphere. He really made our reception something to remember. Our guests consistently comment on our great DJ. Thank you Tony!
    Our photographer was Scott H. He is the definition of a professional. His work and craftsmanship are impeccable. Scott provided the right amount of direction and fun. He allowed us to be ourselves while capturing the greatest moments of our day. I LOVE our pictures. Scott is an absolute treasure for Celebrations!!!
    Thank you Celebrations! You truly made our wedding day.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Catie · Married on 10/25/2014

DJ Tony was fantastic and was very accommodating! Even though it was getting late and he wanted to get the party started, he kept checking with the two of us to see how we were doing and if we were ready. He was attentive and did a wonderful job at engaging all of our guests.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Karen · Married on 10/12/2013

I have nothing but compliments for our Celebrations DJ, Patrick and the owner Tony. Throughout the entire process Tony was responsive and knowledgeable. We spoke with Patrick the week before the wedding and I completely changed the introduction part of our ceremony and speech list. He didn't skip a beat and managed to keep everyone and their songs in order. His playlist was perfect for our crowd and had everyone on the dance floor after dinner. Thank you for a wonderful reception!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Our DJ did everything we asked for and was very flexible. The responsiveness to emails and phone calls was incredibly good from start of contact to finish and all of our instructions and wishes were definitely met and well. The only critique I would have would be some of the adjectives used during the evening that seemed a little judgmental and condescending (about my husband and my low key entrance and our best man's speech which was an inside joke). We also needed a DJ for our ceremony and cocktail hours and they were very well done, too, except that I thought the song transitions for our ceremony were a bit rushed and abrupt (I have a background in sound, however, so that plays a large part in my critique). Overall, it was a very beautiful evening and I would recommend this vendor to another bride.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Addie · Married on 03/31/2012

For us the most important part of our day was the reception and thus the music and the dancing! Therefore, it was important for us to find a DJ that was not only a great price, but also came with all the bells and whistles too - like lighting, which we also really wanted. Celebrations had all of these and the owner, Tony, was VERY helpful and reassuring throughout the entire process.

We hand selected the majority of our songs from pre-ceremony to the last song of the night and our DJ, John, did a great job of making sure that they all flowed nicely throughout. He was also was great at getting people up and out of their seats, without being too in-your-face about it. I don't think I've ever seen my family members dance so much and so hard!!

All-in-all Celebrations made our wish of a rockin' reception come true!

Sent on 04/07/2012

Tom · Married on 10/22/2011

Celebrations was the guiding force behind our wildly successful and well received wedding day. From the get go when we met with Tony Z, Celebration's photography and DJ packages made booking both so easy. They provided the best variety of services we needed at the most reasonable price. The decision to choose them was a no brainer. For our wedding day we chose Stewart as our photographer because of the true artistic tone of his photos. He took charge as our photographer and got every shot we wanted. He was so passionate about our photos we knew they would turn out great. For our DJ we chose Patrick. His youthful vigor, and great attitude provided the perfect atmosphere we wanted for our reception. Classy cocktail and dinner music gave way to a true party night enjoyed by all. He took everyone's requests and was sensitive to what people liked. We couldn't have asked for a better dancing atmosphere and it was because of Patrick that our night was such a success.
    We highly recommend Celebrations to anyone planning a wedding who wants the best value for their money, great convenience in planning, and desires their wedding day be the one they always dreamed of.

Sent on 11/02/2011

SAMANTAH · Married on 10/08/2011

Celebrations was a pleasure to work with! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but they made it seem so easy and fun. All our questions were answered and requests met. Our day went exactly as we had hoped and planned!

Sent on 10/24/2011
  • Darci

Darci · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent service

Celebrations was a great company to work with and I am so glad that I hired them for my wedding. Tony Z was very helpful and kept us moving through the night on time in a very polite, professional manner. He kept guests entertained with his interactive style but did not insert himself in the fun too much, which was just what I wanted. There was a bit of confusion with the ceremony music (played regular versions rather than instrumental as requested), but it was not a problem overall and may have been a communication error on my part. Overall, I truly recommend using Tony Z and Celebrations for your event!

Sent on 09/12/2019

ASHLEY · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Tony at Celebrations for our Syrian/American wedding and he did a phenomenal job! Not only was he extremely professional the day we met with him, he was professional, responsive and extremely helpful through the entire process. We also had an Arabic band to entertain guests for the reception and he did a great job sharing playing time as well as keeping the reception organized and exactly how we wanted it. Not only did we love Tony, our guests did too. We highly recommend Tony and Celebrations!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Having both DJ and Photography through one company was amazing. The photographer and DJ work together, and run like a well oiled machine. I really enjoyed the way our DJ read the crowd, and worked it! And our photographer was very open to suggestions from us, but also had a great eye for photos. He really blended into our day perfectly.

We got so many compliments about both the DJ and photographer! Definitely one of the highlights of our wedding!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2011

Tony was fantastic! He was patient and understanding when I changed my mind 100 times. He was so flexible he was willing to change any songs up until the moment he started to play it. He listened to us carefully and didn't play anything we didn't want or like, no matter what our guests asked for. We really appreciated that about Celebrations. Tony made everything fun! Starting with the introductions all the way through the night, it was a blast. We had people on the dance floor from start to finish. We were extremely happy with everything Celebrations provided and the pictures turned out fabulous! Photographer had a stupendous eye for candids and perfectly posed pictures! Order the CD with your pictures, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2012