Celebrations by Silvia Reviews

52 Reviews for Celebrations by Silvia

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2019

Best in Tucson!

I can’t say enough good things about Silvia, she is SO good at what she does and such a kind and sweet person! In fact, Silvia did such an amazing job the first time that I hired her again for my second wedding almost a decade later - and I will definitely hire her again for any/all events in my future! I am pretty particular and Silvia took the time to meet with me in person, speak with me on the phone, and email with me throughout the process, discussing ideas and working within my budget. I didn’t have to stress about anything - oh, and did I mention I was planning my wedding from another state?! Everything turned out even more beautiful than I envisioned and Silvia went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I was stunned when I actually saw it all on the big day, and I received so many compliments from guests about how gorgeous everything looked! Also, the centerpieces and bouquets made my house smell amazing for days after the wedding! Silvia has been in this business a long time and it really shows in her professionalism and the quality of her beautiful work. You can tell she really cares about her brides and their happiness and that you’re not just another job to her. I wish I could give her ten stars!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/19/2019

Beautiful floral arrangements

The venue we choose came with this florist. She was great to work with. I loved how the flowers turned out!

Sent on 11/05/2019

emma · Married on 02/25/2017

The arrangement Silvia made for our ceremony altar was absolutely beautiful! She used high quality flowers that looked amazing together. Our pictures look great!

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Meleighe

Meleighe · Married on 06/18/2016

Silvia is a visionary and her creativity is unmatched! Silvia provided beautiful floral arrangements for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony/reception as well as linens and a large mirror for our seating chart! Silvia's attention to detail is unparalleled and her passion for her profession shines through in the breathtaking arrangements she creates.

Sent on 09/19/2016

We hired Sylvia to provide the flowers for my daughters wedding on April 2, 2016 here in Tucson. From our first contact with Sylvia she was very professional and was excellent to work with. The quality of her work and the flowers was excellent. Sylvia had the flowers to the church on time and in perfect condition. We would highly recommend Celebrations by Sylvia for your special event.

Danny & Diana Dumas

Sent on 04/05/2016

Becky · Married on 11/07/2015

I recently did a destination wedding in Tucson, AZ. I sent Silvia a photo of the exact type of bouquet I wanted, hoping mine would look similar to the picture. What I received the day of my wedding was so much more beautiful then I ever could have imagined! Silvia did a wonderful job creating a brides dream bouquet and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Silvia!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lety · Married on 06/06/2015

Thank you Silvia for the decorations and the flowers. It was so beautiful , I knew it would be beautiful but you went above and beyond. I was so happy my wedding was just perfect everything was so beautiful. People ask me all the time who did my wedding because it was just breathtaking. Thank you again for the beautiful decorations!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/15/2015

I can not say enough good things about my experience with Silvia. I got married about a month ago and my flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Silvia is responsive and extremely knowledgeable. She understood exactly what look I was going for and helped me to come up with the best flowers for my event. I received so many compliments on my beautiful flowers and they smelled amazing too!!!! I highly recommend Celebrations by Silvia for any bride.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Andriana · Married on 03/14/2015

Silvia is so amazing to work with. My husband I had talked with several other florist and just weren't very excited about them. I went and spoke with Silvia and booked her right away. She has such an amazing vision. She gave me such great advice through the whole process. She was easy to get a hold, very reliable, and her work is so beautiful. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Silvia made my wedding dreams and fantasies come true! She works very hard to make your vision a reality. She has great style and a great eye for detail. Thank you!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Rachael · Married on 12/20/2014

Sylvia made our special day amazing and we were so fortunate to have her be part of our special day.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Silvia created stunning arrangements and bouquets for our wedding that fit in perfectly with our theme. We received lots of compliments from our guests on our flowers.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2014

Silvia made our day so beautiful. The flowers she did for us we absolutely stunning and she was very patient with me when I would change my mind several times about the colors or the flowers used. She created a custom draped open tent for us complete with string lighting and when it was scheduled to rain on our day she completely re-did the entire draping at no extra cost in order for a tent liner to be put on. She was very accommodating and made our day go very smoothly. We had custom linens made that she ordered for us and they turned out to be exquisite. I am so happy we chose her, she will make your event beautiful.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Becky · Married on 05/08/2014

After poring over Pinterest, wedding websites, and bridal magazines, my daughter decided she wanted centerpieces made with manzanita branches with crystals hanging from them. If you've ever tried to find manzanita branches, you would know they are difficult to find, and expensive. Plus, shipping is outlandish and you wouldn't know if your branches would arrive intact. Silvia to the rescue! She had branches, vases, dangling crystals, and LED lights--and she delivers and sets up! She added votives, candles and scattered crystals around the centerpieces and they turned out lovely. It was an outdoor dinner at night, and the crystals sparkled with the lighting surrounding the patio. Silvia really went the extra mile for us, as we didn't have any time to help decorate. The tables and centerpieces were beautiful, and we received many compliments on their elegance. Silvia is a joy to work with, and she has the "artist's touch" when it comes to her wedding creations.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Working with Silvia was easy and affordable. The centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding were beautiful and I received many compliments on them.

Sent on 10/08/2013

I used Silvia for my wedding in July at Saguaro Buttes. I informed Silvia of my theme, colors, and showed her some photos of flowers that I liked. I feel that she really listened and understood what I wanted. When I saw the flowers for the first time the day of my wedding, I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful they turned out. The flowers were above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Lucette · Married on 06/15/2013

We first saw Celebrations by Silvia at a Bridal expo, her display made us stop and look. It was modern and elegant. After making our first consultation appointment we were very pleased. Silvia was very easy to work with and listened to all of our needs.

On our wedding day Silvia took care of all our needs and took time to see if we needed anything else. She took care of all the church and reception arrangements, beautiful cake display, linens, chair covers, etc.. The arrangements were beautiful, she has great talent, I can even say an artist. All of our needs were met and beyond.

We had a late reception that ended at 2:00am, at 2:30am Silvia was there with her crew picking everything up that had to be returned. Our guests kept commenting how beautiful the church and reception looked. Our Wedding day turned out Beautiful Thanks to Celebrations by Silvia that go beyond their duties to deliver a beautiful wedding.

We highly recommend Celebrations by Silvia for any event.
    Wedding: 06/15/2013
    Services Used: Flowers

Sent on 06/26/2013

Coral · Married on 05/18/2013

Silvia designed beautiful flowers for our wedding. She did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, And center pieces and we loved all of them. The first time we met with Silvia, she took our ideas and ran with them. She was on time delivering our floral arrangements and we would definitely hire her again or recommend her! For the price, Silvia can't be beat!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Brent · Married on 04/14/2013

Silvia was very patient with me because I have little knowledge of flowers. She asked very good questions to find out just what I wanted. She gave suggestions and showed pictures of her past work and some magazines to get an idea of what I wanted.
    Silvia followed up often and on the day of the wedding she was there early and had everything set up before the guests arrived. The colors were perfect and the arrangements exceeded my expectations

Sent on 04/17/2013

Viridiana · Married on 11/03/2012

Estamos muy contentos con el trabajo de Silvia, Nuestras flores y decoración fueron exactamente como lo queríamos, todo estuvo listo para nuestro gran día!!
    Celebrations By Silvia muchas gracias por su gran trabajo, cada detalle estuvo increíble, por supuesto que los recomendamos!!

Silvia mil gracias por tu tiempo, creatividad, experiencia, responsabilidad.. Increíble trabajo!
    Viridiana & Víctor

Sent on 11/28/2012

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2012

Silvia was great! She did an awesome job on the bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquets, as well as the mothers corsage, and grooms/groomsmen flowers.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Veronica · Married on 09/15/2012

Silvia did an amazing job! She had a crew with her and they did a fabulous job with the ceremony area as well as the reception. THe bouquets were gorgeous and She came by to chat with me right before I walked down the isle which I thought was sweet. She also made extra boutineers since little boys can be careless with them. After my mom was getting dressed, my grandma noticed that her sleeves were too baggy and she pinned them up so they would be fitted. Saved us from my grandma having a heart attack. I appreciate your hard work Silvia!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Ester C

Ester · Married on 07/28/2012

Silvia did an amazing job with our flowers. Everything looked beautiful. She also did the drapery on one of our walls and it looked sooo pretty! All of the flowers and set up at the ceremony and reception were beautiful. And Silvia is a very nice lady to work with, very friendly and open to ideas and gave me suggestions from her previous experiences when I asked for them.

Sent on 08/03/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Silvia!! From the moment I met her, I was struck by how much she obviously loves her job! I was a very picky, control-freak bride with a vision and after meeting with Silvia and showing her pictures of what I did and didn't like, I felt confident that she understood exactly the look I was going for. I planned my wedding from another city and throughout the entire planning process, Silvia was always happy to hear more about my ideas (never made me feel like I was annoying her with all the details and requests) and offered great suggestions to make my wedding amazing! Silvia is also very good about working within the budget, offering options so you're not over-spending and she's very up-front and honest about pricing. It was so nice to have both the flowers and decor taken care of by the same person instead of having to work with multiple vendors. She worked with the wedding coordinators at the venue to make sure everything was taken care of and I that I didn't have to work too hard! Silvia took care of all the reception and ceremony decor as well as all the flowers and when the big day finally came, I was absolutely amazed with how beautiful everything looked! Both the decor and the flowers were breathtaking and far-exceeded my expectations!! And as if all that wasn't enough, Silvia snuck into our room during the ceremony and decorated our bed with a rose petal heart and delicious champagne and chocolate covered strawberries!! I am privileged to have met such a wonderful lady who helped in every way to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams!! Thank you so much Silvia!! :)

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Harley Quinn

Cyndie · Married on 05/19/2012

flowers were beautiful. she took my ideas and designed exactly what i was looking for. amazing prices. i really could not have asked for more.

Sent on 06/10/2012