Sally Arnold Events Reviews

14 | Scottsdale, AZ

14 Reviews for Sally Arnold Events

Gus · Married on 03/09/2019

I am very unorganized so our wedding coordinator was a huge help! They are very professional and there to help you through every step.

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

With Sally and her team, you won't worry about anything!

We found Sally, through my MIL after deciding on an out of state wedding. We don’t live in Arizona and knew we were going to need someone to help us with everything. Sally went above and beyond and was amazing. She thought of every last detail and kept us on time and on budget. Our wedding was beautiful and the day went off without a hitch thanks to Sally. From answering concerned emails to visiting venues and recommending vendors. Sally made everything as painless as possible and she thought of things we never would have considered. Our wedding ran so smoothly and Sally made sure we were always taken care of the entire night. And when we made a last-minute decision to move the ceremony location due to weather, Sally made it happen. If you want someone who is going to be as invested in your wedding as you are, you need to hire Sally.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Pamela J. · Married on 10/20/2018

Destination wedding was magical

Sally and her team coordinated every aspect of my son and daughter-in-law’s beautiful event in Flagstaff, AZ. It was a destination wedding with friends and family coming from all over the US. Sally’s knowledge of the vendor base helped us select the perfect DJ, venue, flowers, etc so that when the day of event cake everything was exactly how my daughter-in-law envisioned. We even had to change the ceremony location last minute because of weather and that was handled with ease by Sally’s team. We all felt like it was a magical weekend.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Sally Arnold Events's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful comments, Pam! We were delighted to work with your son and daughter-in-law to create the wedding they envisioned : )

Deborah · Married on 07/07/2018

Sally did an absolutely fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. Due to my daughter's husband's military commitments, we had limited time to plan and Sally made sure everything came together perfectly! She is organized, professional, and creative in her approach, and had the experience to answer my questions and provide sound advice on selecting and dealing with vendors. Her recommendations even saved us some money! As the wedding approached, she took charge and neither my daughter or I had to worry about any of the last minute issues that are part of every wedding. Sally is a pleasure to work with, and her design capabilities and conscientiousness will help ensure your event is a success in every way!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kellie · Married on 11/05/2016

Sally was amazing to work with! We knew that we wanted to enjoy our engagement experience, and have FUN coming up with details, not stressing about how we were going to pull it off, or worry about schedules and timelines. Sally took care of everything. We let her know what we wanted and she made it happen. The day of our wedding was completely stress free, and we got to enjoy our day with friends and family. She really took hold of our vision and delivered. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and we could not have asked for a more professional planner than Sally.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Theresa · Married on 11/04/2016

Sally is the absolute best Wedding Planner. She went above and beyond to make our day stress free and as special as can be. We were so fortunate to have her. She took care of all the tasks involved in wedding planning, she listened to us, took away all the stress involved in wedding planning and overall she saved us money. We would highly recommend to anyone that is getting married, to hire a wedding planner! Sally was Amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Erin · Married on 04/08/2016

I am 2 week away from my wedding, just finished my final consultation for the venue and I LITERALLY could not have made this happen without Sally! I am so grateful to have found her and her fabulous vendors! I contacted Sally in January, a little less than 3 months before the wedding, I thought I had it under control and was just looking for a day of coordinator. I e-mailed a ton of planners on wedding wire and Sally was the 1st to respond (check), I didn't even meet with anyone else. Especially after meeting with Sally I knew I HAD to have to as my wedding guru! Sally kindly informed me during out meeting that I needed more than a day of coordinator, I still needed:DJ, catering, videographer, cake, suits... yup pretty much the big stuff. So, I took her great advice and choose to do partial planning & day of coordination with her. I hadn't thought I needed anyone, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND calculating at the minumum a day of coordinator into your budget, if not a planner. Godsend! Sally thinks of every thing that I probably would have missed and has kept me sane. Sally has brought aboard some AMAZING vendors that we are soo excited to work with, I don't think it would be this high caliber without her. So thank you Sally! We cannot wait to spend out special day with you and your team!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Tami · Married on 10/24/2015

I am a vendor partnering with Sally on a wedding this weekend. Sally is so amazing to work with! She is so passionate about the details for her couples I love her vision, thoughtfulness, eagerness to make it a perfect day. I would HIGHLY recommend Sally and I do to couples that visit my store that need help.

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • User5319458 · 2+ years ago

Sally was phenomenal! She went out of her way to make sure our wedding was perfect. Guests at the wedding kept raving about how helpful she was throughout the night. We couldn't of had such a successful wedding without her. Thank you Sally for making all of our wedding dreams come true.

All the best,

Gabrielle & Eddie Wiernik

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jen · Married on 06/13/2015

"My wedding coordinator was AMAZING" is how I start every conversation about my wedding. From the moment I contacted her in practically a panic because the wedding was a month and a half away she took everything I told her and ran with it. She helped me organize all my plans, timelines, vendors, hopes, dreams, desires..... just EVERYTHING into a beautiful day. Looking back now, I had completely underestimated the amount of time I had to do everything AND the level of stress that came along with trying to do everything on my own. From the moment we had our initial phone conversation, I was at ease knowing that I had her on my side. I do logistics for a living, it’s my job to plan and coordinate. However, on my wedding day, there is no way I could have done it all. Sally was that extra me and more that I needed to make the day as gorgeous and carefree as it was!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Sally was our day-of coordinator at my wedding in May. We couldn't have done it without her! She spent a full hour with me at the initial consultation getting each and every detail about my wedding. She offered suggestions for vendors I had not booked yet and helped me fill in any details I had missed. We kept in touch by email for the few months leading up to the wedding. She was available to answer any questions I had and was always kind, courteous, and up beat when we communicated. We met again a week before the wedding at the venue to figure out how the reception would flow. We made a plan and she contacted all of my vendors to ensure that they would be there when we needed them. During the reception she personally walked around to fill champagne glasses and made sure everything was in place. She let us borrow her heirloom cake cutter since we didn't have one ourselves. After the wedding she stayed to make sure the hall was clean and everything was put away. She even personally delivered the cupcake tier back to our cake shop (something we forgot to arrange!). I would highly recommend Sally to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Sally did an amazing job with our rehearsal dinner! She planned absolutely everything which was so wonderful because wedding season is so busy for a bride-to-be. After telling her my favorite foods, she hired a caterer and planned a delicious meal, hired a bartender and served my husband's favorite beer, and planned all the adorable, Pinterest-esque decorations. She also organized an awesome wine bottle guest book and made sure every part of the night went smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything except spending time with my family and friends. I loved my rehearsal dinner and I would definitely recommend Sally!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Patricia · Married on 12/20/2014

I was a working bride, without any Mom on either side to help, my Maid of Honor, and all my Bridesmaids were working women, so...Sally was sent from heaven.
    Sally did everything, she found the venue, helped set up the menu, did the cake tasting (because I had to work), Sally did the decorating, found the make-up, hair, photographer, the flowers and she remembered things like the ring bearers pillows, the flower girl basket, guest book etc. Sally did so much to make this wedding happen and turn out beautifully that I don't have enough room to tell you.
    My wedding was beautiful and romantic, the reception was a great party with over 125 people. She managed the timing, the vendors, the wait staff, everything. Without Sally this would have been just an event, with Sally this was a GREAT WEDDING.

Sent on 01/27/2015

1.8
      0.5
      1.0
      3.5
      1.0
      3.0

I hired Sally for day of wedding planning and we were to be in contact 30 days prior to our wedding. I contacted her via email 6 wks earlier and she replied that she would get back to me and all my questions the following day. Another month went by without a reply. I then emailed her 12 days from my wedding to inquire " what happened to her" - she tried to cover up that she was planning to call my vendor " next week" and " all was fine" - not fine with me! She caused so much stress since I did not hear from her, I went ahead and resolved issues with my other vendors to take care of things we thought she was going to - she kept the deposit and although she requested to " move forward" and be our planner, I had taken care of everything and refused.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Sally Arnold Events's reply:

This client told me she had completed everything for her wedding, including a timeline and requested a limited service package that she could afford. I spoke with her caterer, florist and visited her venue. On a subsequent call, she inquired about additional services which I said I would be happy to provide, but she said "no". When the client sent me an email to cancel my services, she told me to keep the deposit and she did not want to meet or communicate with me. We strive to provide exceptional service and are disappointed that this client made the decision to cancel our services that she requested and agreed to.