Celebrations by Bonnie Reviews

18 | Kissimmee, FL

18 Reviews for Celebrations by Bonnie

Jamie · Married on 10/23/2010

We were VERY pleased with zazzle.com. We ordered our save-the-dates, wedding invitations, and rehearsal invitations through zazzle.com. Their website is phenomenal. We were able to customize every part of the documents we ordered, the paper quality for the price was fabulous. The more you order the cheaper it gets. Plus they have discounts on a regular basis. We messed up on an order and they quickly reimbursed us for the error and we were able to reorder the correct ones. I would recommend zazzle to anyone who wants to be creative and not boxed into someone else's choices and wordings.

Sheena · Married on 10/22/2010

My wedding invitations turned out gorgeous and was exactly what I wanted. I was tad hesitant ordering wedding invitations online but I couldn't find a better invitation online or locally that compared to the invitation on zazzle.com. I ended up buying the invitations when they were having a 40% off sale which made my invitations really inexpensive. I def recommend zazzle.com for wedding invitations. They had thousands of options it felt like!

Diana · Married on 09/18/2010

Beautiful job. I was very pleased with the quility for the price.

Morgan · Married on 07/31/2010

I did my save-the-dates through Zazzle.com. I had low expectations considering it is an online vendor, and I was very pleasantly surprised. I was emailed within a few days with a proof. We made a change, and it went very smoothly. It was a great cost, I was able to use my own art, and it all went smoothly. Great deal!

• latrese

latrese · Married on 06/21/2010

you can find EVERYTHING that you want on zazzle.com. i was able to find very classy, elegant invitations in my color scheme (orange and black). when my RSVP cards came back with a flaw, zazzle refunded my money immediately and i was able to alter them with a coupon code. they have a WIDE variety of items and you will be thoroughly please mixing your creativity with theirs!

Natasha · Married on 03/20/2010

I used Zazzle.com for my wedding invitations and was absolutely pleased with their service. The thing I loved the most is that you could design your invitations exactly the way you want them and they do all the printing for you.

Not to mention their prices are cheap! I ordered 250 invitations, rsvp cards and envelopes and spent less than $300.00 WOW! You definitely need to check out Zazzle.com and they will have your every need for invitations, rsvp and thank you cards. I have recommended Zazzle to a few of my friends who are getting married and they used them as well.

Ellen · Married on 02/19/2010

I didn't want to do a standard (boring) favor that no one really cares about, so I decided to create stickers with pictures of us (the bride and groom), our names, wedding date, and a funny phrase. I designed the stickers on Zazzle with their easy upload & design system, and they were printed and shipped immediately. People loved wearing our stickers at the wedding! They were super cheap and really fun. I only wish I had pulled out some of the extras for myself before taking them to the wedding!

• Gunny

Traci · Married on 04/03/2010

What a fun website! You have total flexibility to design your wedding favors. I designed keyrings (my husband is a locksmith) with a picture of our wedding venue on it, as well as our names and wedding date. Zazzle.com will take any photo and make anything you want with it. And the items ship FAST!

Rachel · Married on 01/31/2009

We ordered invitations that looked like vintage postcards, thanks you's with our pictures, stamps with our pictures, and table/number cards. You can design almost anything you want, and you can return orders for a full refund. Perfect for those who want something unique.

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2010

I received so many compliments on our invitations! Zazzle.com allowed to make our invites very personal & unique, which is exactly what we wanted! Our fall wedding was brought to life in gorgeous, vibrant color & our guests knew exactly what our event was going to be like, just from these cards alone! Communication was excellent...shipping was fast & items were packaged safely upon arrival...I would recommend this site to anyone who's looking for that one of a kind stationery item, that reflects the couple and their big day!

Sharon · Married on 06/27/2009

3.5

I used this company to pick special wedding stamps for my wedding invitations. You can choose designs that are already made or you can design one yourself. My stamps went with my "Purple" them that had "June Wedding" on the stamps. You can choose different size stamps that best match the size of your envelope. I also ordered my thank you cards with the stamps that match they say "Thank You" on them. They have alot of different products you can order as well as address labels. I was happy with everything I've gotten and the way their packaged and shipped. If you want something unique for your wedding choose this company, and have fun browsing.

• W

Emily · Married on 06/20/2010

I wanted a unique wedding invitation and that is exactly what I got! You can personalize your invite how you want. I would recommend ordering the minimum order (10 cards) before placing a large order in case there are typos, things you would want to change, etc. They do not proof-read for you---what you submit is what you get! I used the linen paper (additional cost) and was very pleased with it. I do have to say the customer service is nice but it is frustrating trying to call them. They are very quick to respond via e-mail contact. They will refund/reprint if there is any problem, you just have to send a picture of what happened (i.e. I used a heart symbol on my invite and it printed as a rectangle instead) and they immediately refunded my $. I used them for my RSVP postcards and will be doing thank you picture postcards through them as well. Highly recommended!!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/30/2010

4.2
      3.5

ordered custom save the date cards from zazzle. great value and easy to completelyl customize. had an issue when the order came bc half were glossy and half matte, but they were able to correct and resend.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/15/2010

4.2
      3.5

We had Pirate themed invitations which were absolutely adorable. Everything was personalized right down to the postage stamps! The only issue I had was proof-reading, they do not review before they print, and I goofed, there were 3 typo's, albeit my mistake, but no one reviews them before they print them. Also, appears they printed the "answer side" on the finished/shiny side of the card so when people tried to write their response on the card, they had to use a sharpie or press really hard to keep the ink from running.
    Also they shipped us someone else's RSVP's because they were on the same type of designed cards, and shipped ours to them. We got it straightened out in time, but had to pay for the postage to send to the rightful owners.
    Other than that, the invites were gorgeous and we were happy with them.

Katherine · Married on 02/06/2010

3.8
      2.0

I found Zazzle online, and found an invitation that I just loved. The prices were reasonable. The invitation came out beautifully, and I was happy that I could customize it. I was disappointed in their production time. All over their website they say that they print and ship in 24 hours. It took my order 5 days to be shipped. I was also disappointed in the quality of the envelopes. Very thin paper.

Dawn · Married on 04/17/2010

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

I opted to order my invitations from Zazzle as opposed to VistaPrint as Zazzle's design feature was more flexible and their cards were thicker. I spent quite a bit of time designing my own invite and making sure all text were perfectly centered. When they arrived I was extremely dismayed that all of the text was off-centered and the 'linen paper' had a shiny (almost waxy), reflective surface to the 'front' of the card. If I had known I would not have ordered them or at least had the shiny side on the 'back' of the invite.

Zazzle agreed to reimburse me for the return shipping (from overseas), but as it would be too timely to send them back and wait for another batch that may go through the similar quality control, it wasn't worthwhile; I sent them out as is. I had also ordered a second set of invites for a post-wedding party in 'basic' with "matte surface" - that too had an unsightly waxy sheen. Although it is affordable and has great design features, I would not recommend the invitations until Zazzle can offer paper that is truly 'matte' or has a better quality of 'glossiness'.

Lori · Married on 03/27/2010

2.6
      1.5
      2.5
      3.0

I wouldn't use them again.

Katherine and Patrick · Married on 07/03/2010

2.6
      0.5
      0.0

We were going to use Zazzle to print our wedding invitations however when I put in an order of 10 to proof them, and paid extra for rush delivery, which also stated that as a result it would speed up production time, we were very disappointed when it didn't ship when they stated that it would ship.

When I called to speak with Zazzle, I was on hold for over 30 minutes and had to call back. They told me that due to the "wedding season" their production time was behind. They refunded me the costs because I was upset that a company states that they will ship something but ends up not doing so. In the end we printed our own cards using material from Paper Source.

We give them a 0 in professionalism because they should notify customers if their production times are behind schedule instead of promising; and a 0.5 in flexibility because vendors that want to partake in weddings should be able to have the capacity for weddings during "wedding season."

Zazzle's cards and printing was good and we would have purchased the invitations through them had their shipping been on-time. We just couldn't trust them for our larger order of invites -- who knows when we would have received them!