188 Reviews for Celebrations Bridal

Ring Bearers (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Shoes (1)
186 Celebrations Bridal Reviews

I went to several bridal shops before deciding on the dress I wanted at Celebrations Bridal. The girls I dealt with Suzanne and Ashley were absolutely astonishing and BEYOND helpful every time I came in. They accommodated my needs and were helpful all the way up to the wedding date. I DEFINITELY recommend Celebrations Bridal to anyone getting married and the selection they had was wonderful. Very clean and organized shop. 5 stars for me - thank you Celebrations Bridal!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were so helpful, friendly, and overall made it about me and made me feel special! Such an amazing experience! Thank you celebrations!

Photo for Celebrations Bridal Review - On my wedding day
Photo for Celebrations Bridal Review - Had them put a corset in and it turned out amazing!
Photo for Celebrations Bridal Review - Close up of the amazing corset
Profile Picture Samantha, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

Not only did the accommodate us without an appointment multiple times, they also made it such a great experience. If you go, I would recommend that you ask for Katie. She is amazing at her job and has a fun time while doing it.

Profile Picture Leigh, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kerry, Ashley and Maritza were amazing!

Profile Picture Callie, 12/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Super helpful and friendly. Really cater to the bride and bring out great selections!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff at Celebrations were great! My bridal consultant (Sam) was amazing and helped me to find the perfect dress. The alterations team did a great job of getting my dress to look perfect on my big day. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married Novmber 11th, 2017 and I ordered my wedding dress early March 2017. The entire Celebrations team were extremely helpful and made the entire experience so stress-free! I chose my dream dress after the third dress I tried on, their selections are amazing and t behave such a wide variety! Suzanne was my consultant and she was so patient, honest and sweet! Their alterations department was impeccable, the dress truly looked like it was made for me. Check out some photos our amazing photographer, Ashley Medrano with Ashley Medrano Photography captured of us. My dress was Allure #9407. Veil was also purchased at Celebrations.

Profile Picture Daniela, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great boutique for all wedding attire! Love the staff. Kerri Helped me find the perfect Dress she was amazing!!! The alterations lady was also awesome! A+++++++++++++ 5 STARS!!

Profile Picture Shantea, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the best experience, with Katie, she not only helped me pick the perfect dress but she also helped me pull off a surprise trip with my daughters. Ashley has created an amazing atmosphere, with a kind and loving staff. The selection was the best and my beautiful dress was just what I needed.

Profile Picture Staci, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katie and the whole Celebrations team were amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and Maritza, the seamstress did a wonderful job altering my dress just like I wanted. Ashley has a great team and I love seeing what she has done with the store! I recommend anyone getting married or even just looking for an evening formal dress to go to Celebrations!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

The team at Celebrations was incredible through the process of helping me and my mom find our dresses (wedding and MOB) through alterations. Ashley went above and beyond to make sure our dresses were everything we wanted and more without pressuring us into anything we didn’t feel comfortable with. I had a very tight budget on dress and they didn’t pressure me into anything I couldn’t afford. Thank you team for finding me the wedding dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I first encountered Celebrations Bridal at the JW Marriott bridal show and fell in love with their outgoing, (small town charm) personalities. Out of all the options at the bridal show, I automatically chose them to help me pick the dress of my dreams. From the very first moment I stepped into the doors to saying my last goodbye (for now) they have been very helpful and accommodating! Katie was my consultant and she went above and beyond for me and I'm sure for others as well. I highly recommend this cute as can be dress shop.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience with Sam & the Celebrations team!! Not only did they all make me feel very comfortable, they also recognized my spoken and unspoken needs. Thanks Sam, you’re the best!!

Profile Picture J Nichole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you want a warm, personalized and professional wedding dress shopping experience Celebrations is the place to go! From offering helpful and thoughtful selections in my style sensibility (Thank you Sam) to a fast and stress free fitting (Thank you Ashley) I can say I would recommend this boutique to anyone!

Profile Picture Monique, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was amazing. Will recommend to all my friends!

Profile Picture Brandice, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very nice bridal store. Friendly employees and good communication.

Profile Picture Jalynn, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My dress was beyond amazing. Had a few payment hiccups in the very beginning, but they were very accommodating.

Profile Picture Bella, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So many options to chose from. I went to multiple stores and couldn't find the dress for me. Until I got to Celebrations and I had to pick between so many dresses I loved. I will recommend celebrations to everyone.

Profile Picture Devon, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent customer service! Purchased wedding dress and alterations. Not overly priced. Reasonable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience finding my wedding dress at Celebrations! I am from NY and was on a mission to find the perfect dress while visiting my mother who lives in TX. Celebrations happened to be the first boutique we stopped at and after looking in two other stores, I knew that Celebrations was the place for me! The atmosphere was very pleasant, Katie was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout this process and had the sweetest personality. She made me feel so comfortable and was responsive to every detail I desired in a dress. She even allowed my mother and sister to search through the boutique to help find "the one!" After trying on about 5 dresses, Katie brought in a beautiful dress, Casablanca Style #1975. There were certain things about this dress I wasn't in love with but Katie informed me that we could make alterations to the style. She noted these changes, took my measurements and when I received my dress in the mail, it was PERFECT! I am so pleased to have had Katie at Celebrations help me say YES to the dress!

Profile Picture User4894770, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

The women at Celebrations were so welcoming and accommodating each time I came into the store. Katy did an amazing job at finding the perfect dress for me!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sam helped me pick out my dress and she did a fantastic job. In addition to the dresses I had previously picked out, she had some suggestions and options of her own. I ended up going with one of hers--love Celebrations!

Profile Picture Sarab, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sam was incredible and so was the rest of the staff! So many dresses to choose from and they're all beautiful!

Profile Picture Analisa, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The girls here are great! We got all bridesmaid dresses from here! They looked beautiful. Only thing negative I would have to say is one of my tall girls was told that the dress may not be long enough and she should go up a size. The dress ended up being so big that she could stick out her hand in each side of the dress, It was also so long that she had to get it hemmed (alot!) They make you sign a form that says they did not encourage the size change so there is nothing you can do about it except get alterations! other than that they were super helpful and had great selection!

Profile Picture User5370703, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews