Celebrations Bridal Reviews

Celebrations Bridal 6
Celebrations Bridal 7

Allison Balser · Getting married on 06/13/2022

Wonderful Selection and Attentive Staff

Great selection of dresses, reasonably priced for all budgets, wide variety of designers, plenty of employees to assist. Kerry was extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was looking for in just a few examples. Not only were the dresses she pulled were less than my budget, they also had the characteristics I was looking for. I had also gone to other stores but didn’t have the same experience. Other stores pulled dresses that didn’t fit my needs and were not meant for the venue. Every dress Kerry pulled exceeded my expectations. I could not have been happier with the experience. Thank you Kerry for putting the time and attention to doing what you do. Celebrations Bridal is the best!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! So glad you enjoyed your time with us. We can't wait to see you again soon! XO
  • Suazi

Suazi · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Amazing Service!

The energy in the store was absolutely amazing! It was very calm not over booked like you would get at bigger bridal stores!
    Great amount of space to change and show the dress off! Bethany was such a big help and very patient with all my ideas on dresses! I most definitely could not have found my dress without her! So happy I could go on and on about my experience but there are not enough words to explain how happy I am I chose celebrations!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Suazi! It was such a pleasure to help you find your dress! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! XO
  • Ali

Ali Klemm · Getting married on 06/12/2020

So Perfect!

I went in on a whim during the bridal sale and Katie was amazing! She pulled a dress I hadn’t even thought of and it was perfect (and on sale so double win)! The staff is great and she was amazing at making me feel comfortable and giving some much needed advice. Adorable little shop, love the hometown feel. My wedding party will be coming back later to look for themselves!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! We had so much fun helping you find your gown! Can't wait to see you again soon! XO
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Best experience

I sincerely cant thank Bethany enough for helping be pick my dress ! Ashley the owner was amazing with constant communication before my fitting. The day of my appointment Bethany was ready for me and had the best styles ready for me to try on. She has amazing patience, and knowledge her tips were so helpful ! The best customer service I have seen in along time.. I highly recommend using Celebrations for all your bridal needs and don't forget to ask for Bethany !! xoxoxo

Sent on 07/23/2019

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne! You are an absolute joy to be around. We loved having you in the store and we appreciate your business! XO

Kelly J · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Very helpful and relaxing

I had the pleasure of working with Suzanne C. She was so fun and great with my kids!!! She was helpful and went out of her way to help find my perfect dress!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! It was so great to meet your sweet family! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. XO

Nicole Lane · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Shop with Beautiful Selections

I have to thank Kerry at Celebrations Bridal and Prom for making my wedding dress shopping experience easy, memorable, and happy. Kerry talked me through how the process works throughout my appointment and she helped me put on every dress I picked out. I tried on about 7 dresses, but the second one I tried on brought me to tears (happy ones!) - I knew it was my dress and Kerry was so happy for me and helped me dress it up with a veil to complete the look and make sure that my mind was made up. Celebrations made the entire process fun and they were so hospitable. Both of my fitting/alterations appointments were so exciting and picking up my dress made me feel emotional that I wouldn't get to see Kerry again and talk about my excitement for the wedding. Kerry and the rest of Celebrations left me a card with my dress wishing me luck and happiness. It was such a thoughtful touch that I have saved! I definitely recommend this wedding dress shop to help you find the dress of your dreams!
    Photo by Carly Barton Photography and Dress by Stella York (6563)

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Celebrations Bridal 8

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! We are so so happy for you! Wishing you all the best in your new life together! XO
  • Marty

Marty · Married on 11/10/2018

2 dresses 2 brides

Our consultants at Celebrariona Bridal Sam and Kerry are now our good friends. This bridal salon made us feel so comfortable and confident our dresses would turn out flawless, which they were. From our initial appointment to the day we picked up our dresses (2 days before the wedding) our experiences were exceptional. The alterations were perfect as well. We had 2 alterations each dress and our dresses fit perfectly. I highly recommend Celebrations Bridal!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Marty! We appreciate the trust you placed in us to help with your special day. We love you both and can't wait to see you again soon. Customers that become friends are our 'why'! XOXOX
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing customer service!

I bought my wedding dress at Celebrations and the moment I walked foot in the door they made me feel so special. I worked with Kerry and she was great. I had brought my own entourage for dress shopping and she made me feel so comfortable in the dressing room before even stepping foot in front of everyone else. I only was engaged 5 months before my wedding and Kerry made sure I only tried on dresses that I was able to get in for my big day unlike other bridal salons. I am so grateful that I found my dream dress through celebrations. Kerry also assisted me in making sure all my alterations were done in time. I am so thankful for Celebrations for making me feel like the most beautiful bride.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are so happy for you! Congrats on your recent marriage! XO

Elizabeth Jones · Married on 10/27/2018

Great place to find your gown

I loved my dress shopping experience here! Suzanne was so sweet and patient, and quickly picked up on the style I was interested in. I went to 4 different dress shops and tried on tons of dresses, and ended up coming back to Celebrations to buy the very first dress I tried on! They are not pushy and allow you time to make the best decision. I especially appreciated how they respect your budget and only show you dresses within your price point. I LOVED my gown and got so many compliments on it. I used their in-house seamstress and she was incredible as well. The dress fit like a glove and the fee for alterations was very reasonable. They have a great selection and are very patient with you!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you as well and we are so happy we could help you find your dream wedding dress for the big day. I'm sure you were a beautiful bride! XOXO Suzanne

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2018

Tiffany - Bride

Sam was absolutely incredible to me every single time I came into the store. She always was there for any questions or concerns I had through out the entire process. The other women in the store were also so responsive each time I was there and made me feel like my time and money mattered for buying this important and memorable dress. I am so glad that I chose Celebrations and continue to refer them to every single bride to be I know.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Celebrations Bridal 9
    Celebrations Bridal 10
    Celebrations Bridal 11
    Celebrations Bridal 12
    Celebrations Bridal 13
    Celebrations Bridal 14

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Tiffany you look so gorgeous! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I loved working with you and I am so excited for you and your happily ever after!
    XO Sam

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further

Words dont do justice to the service and kindness that Celebrations Bridal exudes. I'm eternally grateful for Kerry helping me find the perfect gown to marry my best friend. She was personable and professional. She was kind and discreet. I felt like my aunt was helping me find my dress... she made me feel right at home. If I had to do it all over again I would have gone to Celebrations first and not even wasted my time at any other bridal salon! They also did my alterations in house and my bustle and everything was perfect!!! Also!!! We got suspenders for our groomsmen here for an incredible price! $7.99 each and they have an incredible array of colors! Everything was fantastic quality.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We are so happy for you and Nicholas! We are wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! XO
  • KENDRA

KENDRA · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

I cannot say enough about the experience I had with Celebrations Bridal. Each time I went I was treated like I was the only one in the store. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and make you feel like a true princess! They have very beautiful dresses and you won’t go wrong choosing them. I was nervous getting my alterations done as my final fitting was the day before my wedding but it came out amazing!! Don’t go anywhere else but here!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kendra! We are so happy we could make your dress shopping experience stress free and fun. You make such a beautiful bride-Jeffery is a lucky man! XO

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my experience with Celebrations Bridal! I went to many shops in San Antonio & Austin expecting to find a dress. I didn't expect my hometown bridal shop to have such an incredible selection, but my gosh did Suzanne at Celebrations find my dream dress! I felt very comfortable at Celebrations every time I had an appointment and that the staff was there to listen & help. Your bridal consultant is with you every step of the way- from trying dresses to handing you your pressed, finished wedding dress days before you wear it down the aisle. I also had my alterations done at Celebrations and my dress fit like a glove! I felt that the prices were fair for their dresses and the alterations that I received. I highly recommend Celebrations! Thank you to Suzy and all of the friendly staff!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 15
    Celebrations Bridal 16
    Celebrations Bridal 17

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Shelby, thank you so much! Your photos are amazing. Congratulations once again - wishing you a lifetime of happiness! XOXO

Kathryn · Married on 06/23/2018

These ladies are AMAZING! I came in last year, tired of shopping for dresses, and I said, "I'm not leaving until we find my dress today." Challenge accepted! It did NOT take long to find the dream dress, and since then, the whole process was smooth and flawless. I mean, we scheduled the next steps before I left each appointment and it was never a worry on my mind.

My bridesmaids got their dresses from here (STUNNING dresses), and just about half of them live out of town or state. No problem! Celebrations made sure to ship them out with plenty of time to spare for alterations.

And my mom got her dress here as well! It was beautiful, and they made sure her alterations were done with time to spare like the bridesmaids' dresses.

I'm telling you, this place is amazing. Everyone here is so sweet and helpful. I miss them! They helped me every step of the way to achieve my dream wedding and I'm so, so grateful.

I'm excited to see the wedding pictures, so once I get them I'll send some your way, Celebrations!

Thank you, Ashley, for helping us out. You did an amazing job with keeping us on track with the dresses, and I seriously couldn't be happier. I'm forever thankful for everything you did. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 18

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your family! We couldn't be happier for you both - wishing you all the best as you begin your new life together! XOXO

Brittaney · Married on 05/19/2018

You are missing out on a gem in New Braunfels, Texas, when you choose to purchase from a major retail store. When you walk in, you are immediately greeted with a smile and warmth. If you’re a bride, they have your name and wedding date on the board when you schedule to try-on dresses. After getting through that process, your fitting is super stress-free! After my dress was done, I was sad that I wouldn’t get to see them again. I picked up my dress in February and did not see them again until July, where they remembered me and wanted to see pictures of the wedding! Walking into Celebrations is like walking into your parents’ home, experiencing warmth, friendship, and compassion. Love this hometown store and recommend it over and over.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 19
    Celebrations Bridal 20
    Celebrations Bridal 21
    Celebrations Bridal 22
    Celebrations Bridal 23
    Celebrations Bridal 24

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so nice seeing you the other day. Married life agrees with you- you look so happy! XO

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved Celebrations Bridal! The staff was amazing and so helpful and knew exactly what dress I was looking for with just the few details I provided them with!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! We appreciate your feedback. Congratulations once again! XO

Monique · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want a warm, personalized and professional wedding dress shopping experience Celebrations is the place to go! From offering helpful and thoughtful selections in my style sensibility (Thank you Sam) to a fast and stress free fitting (Thank you Ashley) I can say I would recommend this boutique to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Celebrations Bridal 25

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We were so happy to be able to help make your day perfect. You were amazing to work with. Hugs and Congratulations! XO

Chelsea · Married on 03/24/2018

I went to several bridal shops before deciding on the dress I wanted at Celebrations Bridal. The girls I dealt with Suzanne and Ashley were absolutely astonishing and BEYOND helpful every time I came in. They accommodated my needs and were helpful all the way up to the wedding date. I DEFINITELY recommend Celebrations Bridal to anyone getting married and the selection they had was wonderful. Very clean and organized shop. 5 stars for me - thank you Celebrations Bridal!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! We REALLY enjoyed working with you! Congratulations once again! XOXO

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

They were so helpful, friendly, and overall made it about me and made me feel special! Such an amazing experience! Thank you celebrations!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 26
    Celebrations Bridal 27
    Celebrations Bridal 28

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your pictures with us! You look so beautiful! Congrats again! XOXO

Leigh · Married on 03/03/2018

Not only did the accommodate us without an appointment multiple times, they also made it such a great experience. If you go, I would recommend that you ask for Katie. She is amazing at her job and has a fun time while doing it.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh! You and your family were so much fun to work with! We appreciate your business. Congratulations once again! XOXO

Perry · Married on 01/20/2018

Kerry was AMAZING! She was able to find me what I wanted, even when I could not 100% vocalize it. So happy I chose to buy at Celebrations!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 29

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Perry! You made such a beautiful bride! Thank you for allowing us to help with your special day. xoxo

Callie · Married on 12/16/2017

Kerry, Ashley and Maritza were amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Thank you so much! Congrats! XO

Mallory · Married on 11/25/2017

Super helpful and friendly. Really cater to the bride and bring out great selections!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you Mallory! We loved working with you and hope your day was absolutely amazing! Congratulations! XO
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

The staff at Celebrations were great! My bridal consultant (Sam) was amazing and helped me to find the perfect dress. The alterations team did a great job of getting my dress to look perfect on my big day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We had so much fun working with you and we are glad we could help you find the perfect dress. Congrats again on your marriage! XO

Daniela · Married on 11/11/2017

We got married Novmber 11th, 2017 and I ordered my wedding dress early March 2017. The entire Celebrations team were extremely helpful and made the entire experience so stress-free! I chose my dream dress after the third dress I tried on, their selections are amazing and t behave such a wide variety! Suzanne was my consultant and she was so patient, honest and sweet! Their alterations department was impeccable, the dress truly looked like it was made for me. Check out some photos our amazing photographer, Ashley Medrano with Ashley Medrano Photography captured of us. My dress was Allure #9407. Veil was also purchased at Celebrations.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Celebrations Bridal 30
    Celebrations Bridal 31

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful Daniela! You both look so happy! Congratulations once again - thank you so much for allowing us to help with your special day! XO