Celebrations Bridal Reviews

Celebrations Bridal 7
  • Marty

Marty · Married on 11/10/2018

2 dresses 2 brides

Our consultants at Celebrariona Bridal Sam and Kerry are now our good friends. This bridal salon made us feel so comfortable and confident our dresses would turn out flawless, which they were. From our initial appointment to the day we picked up our dresses (2 days before the wedding) our experiences were exceptional. The alterations were perfect as well. We had 2 alterations each dress and our dresses fit perfectly. I highly recommend Celebrations Bridal!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Marty! We appreciate the trust you placed in us to help with your special day. We love you both and can't wait to see you again soon. Customers that become friends are our 'why'! XOXOX
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing customer service!

I bought my wedding dress at Celebrations and the moment I walked foot in the door they made me feel so special. I worked with Kerry and she was great. I had brought my own entourage for dress shopping and she made me feel so comfortable in the dressing room before even stepping foot in front of everyone else. I only was engaged 5 months before my wedding and Kerry made sure I only tried on dresses that I was able to get in for my big day unlike other bridal salons. I am so grateful that I found my dream dress through celebrations. Kerry also assisted me in making sure all my alterations were done in time. I am so thankful for Celebrations for making me feel like the most beautiful bride.

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further

Words dont do justice to the service and kindness that Celebrations Bridal exudes. I'm eternally grateful for Kerry helping me find the perfect gown to marry my best friend. She was personable and professional. She was kind and discreet. I felt like my aunt was helping me find my dress... she made me feel right at home. If I had to do it all over again I would have gone to Celebrations first and not even wasted my time at any other bridal salon! They also did my alterations in house and my bustle and everything was perfect!!! Also!!! We got suspenders for our groomsmen here for an incredible price! $7.99 each and they have an incredible array of colors! Everything was fantastic quality.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We are so happy for you and Nicholas! We are wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! XO
  • KENDRA

KENDRA · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

I cannot say enough about the experience I had with Celebrations Bridal. Each time I went I was treated like I was the only one in the store. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and make you feel like a true princess! They have very beautiful dresses and you won’t go wrong choosing them. I was nervous getting my alterations done as my final fitting was the day before my wedding but it came out amazing!! Don’t go anywhere else but here!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kendra! We are so happy we could make your dress shopping experience stress free and fun. You make such a beautiful bride-Jeffery is a lucky man! XO

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my experience with Celebrations Bridal! I went to many shops in San Antonio & Austin expecting to find a dress. I didn't expect my hometown bridal shop to have such an incredible selection, but my gosh did Suzanne at Celebrations find my dream dress! I felt very comfortable at Celebrations every time I had an appointment and that the staff was there to listen & help. Your bridal consultant is with you every step of the way- from trying dresses to handing you your pressed, finished wedding dress days before you wear it down the aisle. I also had my alterations done at Celebrations and my dress fit like a glove! I felt that the prices were fair for their dresses and the alterations that I received. I highly recommend Celebrations! Thank you to Suzy and all of the friendly staff!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 9
    Celebrations Bridal 10
    Celebrations Bridal 11

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Shelby, thank you so much! Your photos are amazing. Congratulations once again - wishing you a lifetime of happiness! XOXO

Kathryn · Married on 06/23/2018

These ladies are AMAZING! I came in last year, tired of shopping for dresses, and I said, "I'm not leaving until we find my dress today." Challenge accepted! It did NOT take long to find the dream dress, and since then, the whole process was smooth and flawless. I mean, we scheduled the next steps before I left each appointment and it was never a worry on my mind.

My bridesmaids got their dresses from here (STUNNING dresses), and just about half of them live out of town or state. No problem! Celebrations made sure to ship them out with plenty of time to spare for alterations.

And my mom got her dress here as well! It was beautiful, and they made sure her alterations were done with time to spare like the bridesmaids' dresses.

I'm telling you, this place is amazing. Everyone here is so sweet and helpful. I miss them! They helped me every step of the way to achieve my dream wedding and I'm so, so grateful.

I'm excited to see the wedding pictures, so once I get them I'll send some your way, Celebrations!

Thank you, Ashley, for helping us out. You did an amazing job with keeping us on track with the dresses, and I seriously couldn't be happier. I'm forever thankful for everything you did. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 12

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your family! We couldn't be happier for you both - wishing you all the best as you begin your new life together! XOXO

Brittaney · Married on 05/19/2018

You are missing out on a gem in New Braunfels, Texas, when you choose to purchase from a major retail store. When you walk in, you are immediately greeted with a smile and warmth. If you’re a bride, they have your name and wedding date on the board when you schedule to try-on dresses. After getting through that process, your fitting is super stress-free! After my dress was done, I was sad that I wouldn’t get to see them again. I picked up my dress in February and did not see them again until July, where they remembered me and wanted to see pictures of the wedding! Walking into Celebrations is like walking into your parents’ home, experiencing warmth, friendship, and compassion. Love this hometown store and recommend it over and over.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 13
    Celebrations Bridal 14
    Celebrations Bridal 15
    Celebrations Bridal 16
    Celebrations Bridal 17
    Celebrations Bridal 18

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so nice seeing you the other day. Married life agrees with you- you look so happy! XO

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved Celebrations Bridal! The staff was amazing and so helpful and knew exactly what dress I was looking for with just the few details I provided them with!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! We appreciate your feedback. Congratulations once again! XO

Monique · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want a warm, personalized and professional wedding dress shopping experience Celebrations is the place to go! From offering helpful and thoughtful selections in my style sensibility (Thank you Sam) to a fast and stress free fitting (Thank you Ashley) I can say I would recommend this boutique to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Celebrations Bridal 19

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We were so happy to be able to help make your day perfect. You were amazing to work with. Hugs and Congratulations! XO

Chelsea · Married on 03/24/2018

I went to several bridal shops before deciding on the dress I wanted at Celebrations Bridal. The girls I dealt with Suzanne and Ashley were absolutely astonishing and BEYOND helpful every time I came in. They accommodated my needs and were helpful all the way up to the wedding date. I DEFINITELY recommend Celebrations Bridal to anyone getting married and the selection they had was wonderful. Very clean and organized shop. 5 stars for me - thank you Celebrations Bridal!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! We REALLY enjoyed working with you! Congratulations once again! XOXO

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

They were so helpful, friendly, and overall made it about me and made me feel special! Such an amazing experience! Thank you celebrations!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Celebrations Bridal 20
    Celebrations Bridal 21
    Celebrations Bridal 22

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your pictures with us! You look so beautiful! Congrats again! XOXO

Leigh · Married on 03/03/2018

Not only did the accommodate us without an appointment multiple times, they also made it such a great experience. If you go, I would recommend that you ask for Katie. She is amazing at her job and has a fun time while doing it.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh! You and your family were so much fun to work with! We appreciate your business. Congratulations once again! XOXO

Callie · Married on 12/16/2017

Kerry, Ashley and Maritza were amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Thank you so much! Congrats! XO

Mallory · Married on 11/25/2017

Super helpful and friendly. Really cater to the bride and bring out great selections!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you Mallory! We loved working with you and hope your day was absolutely amazing! Congratulations! XO
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

The staff at Celebrations were great! My bridal consultant (Sam) was amazing and helped me to find the perfect dress. The alterations team did a great job of getting my dress to look perfect on my big day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We had so much fun working with you and we are glad we could help you find the perfect dress. Congrats again on your marriage! XO

Daniela · Married on 11/11/2017

We got married Novmber 11th, 2017 and I ordered my wedding dress early March 2017. The entire Celebrations team were extremely helpful and made the entire experience so stress-free! I chose my dream dress after the third dress I tried on, their selections are amazing and t behave such a wide variety! Suzanne was my consultant and she was so patient, honest and sweet! Their alterations department was impeccable, the dress truly looked like it was made for me. Check out some photos our amazing photographer, Ashley Medrano with Ashley Medrano Photography captured of us. My dress was Allure #9407. Veil was also purchased at Celebrations.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Celebrations Bridal 23
    Celebrations Bridal 24

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful Daniela! You both look so happy! Congratulations once again - thank you so much for allowing us to help with your special day! XO

Shantea · Married on 10/28/2017

Great boutique for all wedding attire! Love the staff. Kerri Helped me find the perfect Dress she was amazing!!! The alterations lady was also awesome! A+++++++++++++ 5 STARS!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Shantea! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations once again!

Staci · Married on 10/27/2017

I had the best experience, with Katie, she not only helped me pick the perfect dress but she also helped me pull off a surprise trip with my daughters. Ashley has created an amazing atmosphere, with a kind and loving staff. The selection was the best and my beautiful dress was just what I needed.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Staci! We LOVED helping you and your family - stop by and see us soon! XO

Kristen · Married on 10/27/2017

The team at Celebrations was incredible through the process of helping me and my mom find our dresses (wedding and MOB) through alterations. Ashley went above and beyond to make sure our dresses were everything we wanted and more without pressuring us into anything we didn’t feel comfortable with. I had a very tight budget on dress and they didn’t pressure me into anything I couldn’t afford. Thank you team for finding me the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

We are so happy we could help! Thank you for your kind words! XO

Jordan · Married on 10/27/2017

Katie and the whole Celebrations team were amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and Maritza, the seamstress did a wonderful job altering my dress just like I wanted. Ashley has a great team and I love seeing what she has done with the store! I recommend anyone getting married or even just looking for an evening formal dress to go to Celebrations!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! You were such a beautiful bride. Congratulations once again - wishing you guys all the happiness! XOXO

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

I first encountered Celebrations Bridal at the JW Marriott bridal show and fell in love with their outgoing, (small town charm) personalities. Out of all the options at the bridal show, I automatically chose them to help me pick the dress of my dreams. From the very first moment I stepped into the doors to saying my last goodbye (for now) they have been very helpful and accommodating! Katie was my consultant and she went above and beyond for me and I'm sure for others as well. I highly recommend this cute as can be dress shop.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! We are so glad our paths crossed at the bridal show - we appreciate your business and hope to see you soon! Congratulations! XO

J Nichole · Married on 10/14/2017

I had an amazing experience with Sam & the Celebrations team!! Not only did they all make me feel very comfortable, they also recognized my spoken and unspoken needs. Thanks Sam, you’re the best!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Celebrations Bridal 25
    Celebrations Bridal 26
    Celebrations Bridal 27
    Celebrations Bridal 28

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

You look so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and also for your kind words. You were so much fun to work with and I am so happy for you! Congratulations, Sam

Brandice · Married on 09/29/2017

My wedding dress was amazing. Will recommend to all my friends!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you! We are so happy that you love your dress so much! Congrats again!

Jalynn · Married on 09/23/2017

Very nice bridal store. Friendly employees and good communication.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Celebrations Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Jalynn! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Congratulations once again!