Celebration String Quartet Reviews

111 | Atlanta, GA

111 Reviews for Celebration String Quartet

1 User photo

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2009

Celebration String Quartet performed the music at my wedding ceremony in October 2009. After calling or emailing several string quartets, I realized that Celebration String Quartet offered a great price for a full quartet. However, their competitive price did not mean that the quality suffered. In fact, they performed beautifully at my wedding and were extremely easy to work with. Sandy responded to my emails within an hour or two and provided the guidance I needed to make my selections. They also arrived at the venue on time and began performing on schedule. As someone who played the violin for several years when I was much younger, having a string quartet was a must and I couldn't have been more pleased with Celebration. I highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2009

Sandy at Celebration String Quartet was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She catered to all my needs and did whatever it took to make the music at our wedding nothing less than perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2009
  • atlbridesept09

Tanya · Married on 09/18/2009

I was extremely happy with the string quartet. I had originally wanted just a flute and possible a violin, but they were outrageously expensive. I had someone mention Celebration String Quartet to me and they turned out to be much cheaper than the price I was quoted (by several people) for the flute and the violin. So, I was very excited to be able to book a string quartet for my ceremony.

All the emails I sent Sandy had very speedy responses and they were on top of my music before I had even thought about it. Whenever I had a question, they provided answers and suggestions. Everyone commented on how romantic the ceremony was with the music.

Sent on 10/14/2009

They have a huge list of their songs which include the classical music as well as modern hits such as "Happy". All of the music that they play is online so you can listen to it. You just never know how some of the modern stuff translates to strings. They even played one that wasn't on the list.
    They made our ceremony beautiful.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Cherie · Married on 10/13/2012

Excellent job! Sandy was very responsive to emails and my guests informed me that they did an exceptional job with the prelude and processional music.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Chad and Tammy · Married on 01/23/2010

They really made our wedding! Besides the wedding party of course, haha

Sent on 02/05/2010

Meredith · Married on 10/28/2016

Celebration String Quartet was absolutely amazing. They made our day even more perfect. At first, I wasn't sure if it was for me, but it made the wedding so sweet and personal - they were even willing to learn a new song for us, to make sure we had the exact music that we wanted. Worth every penny! :)

Sent on 11/10/2016

the music was beautiful!! The group was very flexible with our indecision on some of the music and we appreciated their patience.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

No complaints at all, Sandy was very responsive and helpful and the music was beautiful. I was very pleased!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Ross · Married on 12/01/2012

The Celebration String Quartet played the cocktail hour at our wedding.

Two thumbs up from this groom!

Sent on 12/15/2012

M · Married on 04/17/2010

Sounded wonderful, however, we had our wedding outside and when my first bridesmaid walked down the aisle, it seemed that the wind may have blown their music page a little and they stopped playing for a second, then started up again. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, but I would just ensure that this doesn't happen to you if your wedding is being held outdoors.

Otherwise, their music sounded beautiful and we received a lot of comments on how memorable it was having the string quartet for our wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2010