Celebration String Quartet Reviews

1 User photo

Celebration String Quartet 1
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/27/2012

We had our wedding ceremony in Snellville, GA at a beautiful outdoor facility (Vecoma). We couldn't have asked for more at our ceremony! The Celebration String Quartet was just the touch we needed to make our ceremony beautiful and memorable. They were very professional and pleasant. Our guests are still asking us about the music and raving over the sound and quality. We would highly recommend this group for your special occasion. They will capture the special moments in the music they provide and make it extra special for you!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Mallory · Married on 06/02/2012

I would HIGHLY recommend using the Celebration String Quartet! Sandy is wonderful in working with the bride in choosing music selections, coordinating time and ultimately taking some stress off of the bride. The quartet was punctual, professional and just a lovely addition to our outdoor ceremony. If you are looking to add live music to your ceremony, you MUST use the Celebration String Quartet!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Meri · Married on 04/21/2012

We had the pleasure of having Celebration String Quartet to play at our wedding in Atlanta a few weeks ago. From the very start, Sandy was a great help answering all of our questions prior to booking and then helping us choose and arrange our music selection just to our liking. The string quartet added such a nice touch to our beautiful garden ceremony and the music was superb. Many guest commented on how much they enjoyed the music and we are thrilled we worked with Celebration String Quartet. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Jordan · Married on 11/04/2011

Celebration String Quartet was wonderful! They offer a wide variety of beautiful music. Not only were they extremely organized and quick to respond to my emails, but they were very helpful in my music choices!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Laura · Married on 09/04/2011

Celebrate String Quartet did an amazing job, working with Sandy was a pleasure. I would recommend any bride looking for a string quartet to work with Celebration String Quartet!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Cindy · Married on 08/28/2011

Celebration String Quartet added the extra touch to my ceremony which I needed. My guests were raving about the music and how it was so soothing. They even said they could have sat there all day long just listining to the music play. Sandy was very response to my requests and I really enjoyed working with her and her team.

Thank you for making my wedding so special!
    Mrs. Cindy Hockaday-Hinsley

Sent on 10/13/2011

Juliane · Married on 07/23/2011

Sandy was very easy to work with, and she was prompt in responding to emails. The quartet sounded wonderful, and they were a great addition to the ceremony. Many of my guests commented about how they were a nice touch, and their music was great! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Sara · Married on 06/11/2011

Celebration String Quartet was the perfect vendor for me to use for our ceremony music. They were extremely flexible in the type of music I needed, gave great suggestions, and were very professional. They also had a trumpet player for the day at my request. I would highly recommend them to play at your wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2011

bahar · Married on 05/14/2011

Sandy was so wonderful and easy to work with. She made sure my special requests were granted. Her quartet is professional and play beautifully!

Sent on 05/29/2011

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2011

I selected Celebration String Quartet to provide the music during my wedding ceremony. The music was BEAUTIFUL! Sandy was very accomodating to my music requests and also to work with a soloist that sang during the ceremony. Upon my initial inquiry, Sandy promptly replied to my request for rates and availability. She was also very diligent in following up with me as I proceeded with my planning. After pricing several groups, I found that Celebration was the MOST COMPETITIVE VALUE...but Sandy's DEDICATED FOLLOW UP exceeded any other contacts taht I had made, which ultimately helped me decide that Celebration was the group for us! Thank you Celebration for helping to make my wedding ceremony so memorable.

Sent on 03/14/2011

C · Married on 11/13/2010

The Celebration String Quartet was awesome!! They learned a special song just for our big day. Our guests really enjoyed them. We continue to receive compliments about their music. Sandy who organizes the group was very attentive to details. She invited me to a practice session to ensure that I would feel comfortable with all of the songs the group planned to play for the wedding. I will definitely advise other brides to book this group. I would book them again for a special event.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Erin · Married on 10/09/2010

Sandy and Celebration String Quartet were amazing! They added so much to the ceremony and where worth every penny! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Jill · Married on 09/04/2010

Wonderful job. We were extremely pleased with the music. Everyone raved about it!!

Sent on 09/13/2010

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2010

Sandy and her group were wonderful to work with! She was prompt in all her answers and feedback and very helpful in the selection of music and knowing what would and wouldn't work for different parts of the ceremony. They sounded beautiful at the ceremony and made the ceremony that much more special! I highly recommend them!! :)

Sent on 07/12/2010

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2010

The group sounded awesome. Sandy was very responsive in email communication and even recorded a copy of the song so my bridesmaid could practice singing before the wedding date. Best value in the metro area!!! I would totally book the quartet again for future events.

Sent on 07/03/2010

Emille · Married on 06/26/2010

Celebration String Quartet was professional, quick to reply to my emails, and most importantly, they did a fabulous job in providing music for our wedding ceremony--all for a reasonable price. They even arranged for an outside rehearsal with one of our wedding singers. Thank you, Celebration String Quartet!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Anna · Married on 06/12/2010

The quartet was amazing and added a great atmosphere to our wedding ceremony. Leading up to the wedding Sandy was great to communicate with me about the song selection and we were able to work out a payment plan. It was definately worth the money!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Sue Ellen · Married on 06/06/2010

They were perfect for my wedding and cocktail hour in the Atlanta Botanical Garden. They were also a great value... I researched lots of quartets and they were such a great deal. They have many of their selections on their website which makes choosing pieces so much easier. They were also very accommodating and sweet even though I was crazy and late with my choices. You will not be unhappy if you choose them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Ruth · Married on 06/05/2010

I really enjoyed them playing for our daughter's wedding ceremony and would recommend them to anyone who is wanting to us a String Quartet for any special occasion.
    Ruth Thomas

Sent on 06/09/2010

Charla · Married on 03/28/2010

Celebration was extremely easy to work with. Especially in such a busy time preparing for a wedding. They were extremely responsive and I would recommend their music services.

Sent on 04/03/2010

Charla · Married on 03/28/2010

I would recommend Celebration Quartet to any bride in Atlanta to add a touch of elegance to your ceremony. They were very affordable and easy to work with. I hardly had to do anything other than pick songs which was easy since they were all available on their site. Sandy responded very fast to emails and was very friendly. The music came out beautiful on the video also.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Dawne · Married on 01/09/2010

You did a great job for us at the Talero Wedding! Your beautiful music filled that large room very well. You were accomplished, professional and didn’t disappoint! Thanks so much for helping us, for being so easy to work with, for your dependable kind manner. We couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 11/07/2009

They sounded great and added a nice touch to my ceremony. Listened to my requests and followed them exactly.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2009

Celebration String Quartet performed the music at my wedding ceremony in October 2009. After calling or emailing several string quartets, I realized that Celebration String Quartet offered a great price for a full quartet. However, their competitive price did not mean that the quality suffered. In fact, they performed beautifully at my wedding and were extremely easy to work with. Sandy responded to my emails within an hour or two and provided the guidance I needed to make my selections. They also arrived at the venue on time and began performing on schedule. As someone who played the violin for several years when I was much younger, having a string quartet was a must and I couldn't have been more pleased with Celebration. I highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2009

Sandy at Celebration String Quartet was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and easy to work with. She catered to all my needs and did whatever it took to make the music at our wedding nothing less than perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2009