83 Reviews for Celebration String Quartet

Cocktail Hour (4)
String-Trio (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
82 Celebration String Quartet Reviews

I could not have asked for a more perfect addition to my wedding! Sandy was amazing and so easy to work with...very thorough, quick to respond, and even coordinated with our ceremony's vocalist who sang The Lord's Prayer. Celebration String Quartet was truly the highlight of our ceremony...especially when they were able to play the theme song from my husband's favorite television show, Game of Thrones! Our guests were blown away by this quartet and are continuously asking for their information. Celebration String Quartet provided the elegance and personal touch we were seeking for our wedding. I would absolutely refer them and even rebook them for any future events in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Porscha, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

Celebration String Quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are extremely talented musicians, offer a wide variety of music, and are so easy to work with as well! They played beautiful music on the day of our wedding, and it makes the day even more emotional and perfect. We are so grateful we chose them for the wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone else looking! They were great!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration String Quartet is so amazing! We loved their music so much that we not only used them for one daughter's wedding, we used Celebration String Quartet for our other daughter's wedding, too!

Profile Picture Samille, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The ladies from Celebration String Quartet were awesome! I was initially in contact with Sandy to set up the time and get our contract. She was so helpful and flexible although it took us forever to pick and finalize our song list for our ceremony. It was raining on our wedding day and I was honestly a little bit upset during the beginning of the wedding until it was time for me to walk down the aisle. The minute I heard the Canon D playing I realized that not even the rain was going to stop me from walking down the aisle and marrying my best friend. Our ceremony was originally in the garden, but we had to move it to a half enclosed patio due to the rain and didn't have ample space for everyone so I really appreciated the team for playing so well although they probably didn't have a lot of space to be comfortable with their instruments. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration String Quartet did the most amazing job and I am so happy they were a part of my wedding day. They were always very responsive and easy to work with. The wide variety of songs they had available with sound samples on their website made choosing them such an easy decision. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brice, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This group performed some of my favorite songs during my wedding ceremony. It was such a beautiful touch to hear songs that meant something to me and my husband on that special day in the instrumental versions. They did an amazing job and the music was beautiful. I would definitely recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musicians arrived on time, played the requested music, and the sound was exquisite. So many of our guests commented about how beautiful the string trio was in our cocktail hour. Hire them every chance you get!

Profile Picture Zawadi, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We really enjoyed having the Celebration String Quartet perform during our wedding ceremony. The guests all love it! Thanks for your great service!

Profile Picture Anika, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent recommendation from wedding planners!!! So great that I hired for both my daughters weddings that were 2 years apart. Perfect for wedding ceremony!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration Strings Quartet was a beautiful addition to our wedding! From the first time I contacted them, they were so easy to work with, and were always quick to respond and give recommendations when asked! Many guests commented on how wonderful they sounded, and we truly enjoyed having them as a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were so happy with Sandy. She was responsive to all emails and offered to help us pick songs when we were a little stumped! I walked down the aisle to "At Last" and the strings were so beautiful. It was the perfect moment. Thank you Sandy and the Celebration Team!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Sandy and Celebration Strings was such a breeze. They were professional, responsive, and offered wonderful suggestions on music I was unsure about. I'd recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend Celebration String Quartet. They played at my wedding ceremony Dec. 2016. I was planning to have the DJ play music at my ceremony until someone suggested having a string quartet. We chose them because many companies have 4 random musicians who have never played together come on the day of your wedding, but this group always plays together. The music was beautiful and I'm so glad we hired them! They were so easy to work with, coordinated directly with a friend who sang during our ceremony, made a change I emailed her the day before and were very professional. Easy to work with and play beautiful music - I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We recently got married and used celebration quartet. They are the best in the business. They have a great selection of songs and will even do songs for you that are not on their list. Very easy to work with and professional. They are also great with following up and reply to emails promptly. The day of they sounded amazing. All of our song choices sounded exactly as we wanted them to. So beautiful and on key. Could not have asked for a better more unified group. We would HIGHLY recommend them and also use them in the future for other events. Thank you so much Sandy:)

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration String Quartet was absolutely amazing. They made our day even more perfect. At first, I wasn't sure if it was for me, but it made the wedding so sweet and personal - they were even willing to learn a new song for us, to make sure we had the exact music that we wanted. Worth every penny! :)

Profile Picture User7397578, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Was very happy with ceremony music and service!

Profile Picture Yanelys, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin

Celebration string was absolutely amazing! Sandy was so easy to work with and very responsive. I highly recommend them if you are looking for wedding or cocktail hour music.

Profile Picture Lexey , 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so glad our wedding planners recommended Celebration Strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. They were one of our favorite vendors throughout the planning process. Sandy was our main contact and was so helpful in guiding us through our music selections. The quartet looked and sounded wonderful, and we received so many compliments on the breadth of their selections! I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

This quartet is perfect! They came, they played GREAT, and they packed up. The group is professional and well-practiced. They were easy to work with, and their music and renditions set a perfect tone for my wedding ceremony. If you are looking for a stress-free experience, BOOK THEM.

Profile Picture User7329250, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration did an amazing job at our wedding. We had to book them on short notice and not only were they immediately responsive, they even learned a new song for our recessional. We cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture User7296507, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were very happy with Celebration String Quartet for our ceremony music. They had a great selection of songs and Sandy was very easy to work with as far as coordinating music. They were excellent performers and helped make our ceremony beautiful.

Profile Picture User7333655, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Did a wonderful job at my wedding. I got so many compliments from guests about how great they sounded. They always responded to my emails very quickly and were great in helping me pick out the music selection for the ceremony. Overall, I was very impressed.

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend using Celebration String Quartet. I worked with Sandy and she was so great. She was extremely responsive during the planning process and answered all of my questions, giving me complete confidence in my song selections and that what I chose would flow nicely. There are so many songs to choose from (traditional and current) and you can listen to previews of most of them on their website, which is extremely helpful. The quartet played for our ceremony, our cocktail hour and they did the song for our first dance. The music definitely set the mood for the whole event and gave it the touch of class and whimsy I was looking for!

Profile Picture Aran, 5/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

I was in contact with 3 different string quartets and I do not regret picking Celebration String Quartet one bit! They were an amazing addition to my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I received so many compliments. They have a large selection of modern/current songs. Would definitely book them for another event!

Profile Picture User6682562, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

They have a huge list of their songs which include the classical music as well as modern hits such as "Happy". All of the music that they play is online so you can listen to it. You just never know how some of the modern stuff translates to strings. They even played one that wasn't on the list.
They made our ceremony beautiful.

Profile Picture User5617692, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews