Celebration String Quartet Reviews

1 User photo

Celebration String Quartet 1

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing String Quartet!!!

We hired Celebration String Quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were fantastic!! Sandy always responded quickly to any questions I had and was helpful in music selection as well. They have a massive selection of music to choose from -- and it all sounds amazing. We had tons of comments on how great they were.

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Lauren- It was such an honor to play for your and John's wedding - so pleased to hear that you and your guests enjoyed our music. We especially loved your choice of "Sweet Child of Mine" for your family seating!

Steven · Married on 09/22/2018

They were excellent! Would definitely use them again

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Steven! You mentioned early on that you enjoyed playing the violin yourself, so it was quite an honor to play for your wedding and cocktail hour. Love that you included so many great violin classics and introduced us to "Intermezzo Cavalleria Rusticana".

susan · Married on 09/21/2018

We are so thankful we found the Celebration String Quartet!
    Words cannot express the level of professionalism, level
    of detail, ease of communication and piece of mind they gave us. On top of it all at our request, they found the music to and played customized song arrangements we chose especially for our wedding to make it even more unique to us! If you’re looking for great musicians, look no more. We highly recommend this group!
    Sue and Sanjay

Sent on 08/02/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Sue- What a joy to work with you on your intimate wedding ceremony. Great touches - from the men entering to "Ride of the Valkyries" to adding Metallica at the end of your cocktail hour. We have a great arranger who helped us get exactly what we needed for your wedding. Best wishes to you and Sanjay!

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

The Celebration String Quartet were absolutely amazing. The music was beautiful and made our daughter’s wedding so special and magical. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful the music was. I cannot thank them enough!!!

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Kim- So pleased that you and your guests enjoyed the music. I'm thrilled to know that we added a magical touch to the evening!

Jeff · Married on 08/04/2018

This is a great quartet. They are very professional and are excellent musicians. The event was easy to book and the group is quite nice to work with. I am a musician myself so really appreciate the quality of the music. Definitely recommended!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Jeff! We love being able to work with other musicians. Love your selections of the Brandenburg Concertos! -Sandy

Charlotte · Married on 06/09/2018

These are a "string" of professionals that made all of our requests and dreams come true! Easy to work with and made the wedding all the more lovely. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Charlotte, we were thrilled to work with you on your daughter's wedding at the Swan House. We were able to bring in two trumpeters to add fanfare and elegance to the processionals. Always enjoy working with your planners, Kate and Campbell! Sandy

kathryn · Married on 06/02/2018

These attractive and talented ladies delivered exactly as advertised! They were referred to us by our wedding coordinator who had worked with them before. On time, easy to work with, and beautifully played music. Large repertoire of classical and newer music to choose from. Thank you for adding to the magic of the day!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Kathryn! This was a lovely wedding at the Piedmont Driving Club. So glad that Amy DiLoreti referred you to us. Your bagpiper was such a nice touch! Sandy

Dasha · Married on 05/05/2018

Having Celebration String Quartet play at our ceremony really made the ceremony that much more special. The band was very easy to work with and played beautifully. We would definitely book them in the future for other events. I highly recommend the Celebration String Quartet to any bride who wants that extra special touch for the ceremony!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Dasha! We loved that you walked down the aisle to "Here Comes the Sun". What a beautiful wedding at Vinewood Stables! Sandy

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

I came across Celebration String Quartet while looking for a string trio or quartet for my wedding. Sandy was very responsive and thoroughly answered all my questions. On the wedding day, Celebration String Quartet arrived early to rehearse. The music was phenomenal and our guests kept commenting on how special it was to have a live quartet. I would highly recommend Celebration String Quartet for anyone looking for a wedding quartet.

Celebration String Quartet 2

Brian · Married on 04/07/2018

This was the perfect touch to a spectacular day. These ladies exceeded all expectations, from their performance and attention to detail, to song selection and ease to work with. I would highly recommend them to be the finishing touch on your special day.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks Brian! It was a joy to play for your wedding at the Piedmont Driving Club. Congratulations! -Sandy

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

We LOVED working with Celebration String Quartet! They were super responsive and were also very open to new arrangement requests. We would highly recommend!

Porscha · Married on 11/11/2017

I could not have asked for a more perfect addition to my wedding! Sandy was amazing and so easy to work with...very thorough, quick to respond, and even coordinated with our ceremony's vocalist who sang The Lord's Prayer. Celebration String Quartet was truly the highlight of our ceremony...especially when they were able to play the theme song from my husband's favorite television show, Game of Thrones! Our guests were blown away by this quartet and are continuously asking for their information. Celebration String Quartet provided the elegance and personal touch we were seeking for our wedding. I would absolutely refer them and even rebook them for any future events in a heartbeat!!

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

Celebration String Quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are extremely talented musicians, offer a wide variety of music, and are so easy to work with as well! They played beautiful music on the day of our wedding, and it makes the day even more emotional and perfect. We are so grateful we chose them for the wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone else looking! They were great!

Samille · Married on 10/21/2017

Celebration String Quartet is so amazing! We loved their music so much that we not only used them for one daughter's wedding, we used Celebration String Quartet for our other daughter's wedding, too!

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

The ladies from Celebration String Quartet were awesome! I was initially in contact with Sandy to set up the time and get our contract. She was so helpful and flexible although it took us forever to pick and finalize our song list for our ceremony. It was raining on our wedding day and I was honestly a little bit upset during the beginning of the wedding until it was time for me to walk down the aisle. The minute I heard the Canon D playing I realized that not even the rain was going to stop me from walking down the aisle and marrying my best friend. Our ceremony was originally in the garden, but we had to move it to a half enclosed patio due to the rain and didn't have ample space for everyone so I really appreciated the team for playing so well although they probably didn't have a lot of space to be comfortable with their instruments. Thank you all so much!

Brice · Married on 10/07/2017

Celebration String Quartet did the most amazing job and I am so happy they were a part of my wedding day. They were always very responsive and easy to work with. The wide variety of songs they had available with sound samples on their website made choosing them such an easy decision. I highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

This group performed some of my favorite songs during my wedding ceremony. It was such a beautiful touch to hear songs that meant something to me and my husband on that special day in the instrumental versions. They did an amazing job and the music was beautiful. I would definitely recommend them to any bride!!

• Z

Zawadi · Married on 09/02/2017

The musicians arrived on time, played the requested music, and the sound was exquisite. So many of our guests commented about how beautiful the string trio was in our cocktail hour. Hire them every chance you get!

Anika · Married on 07/23/2017

We really enjoyed having the Celebration String Quartet perform during our wedding ceremony. The guests all love it! Thanks for your great service!

Terri · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent recommendation from wedding planners!!! So great that I hired for both my daughters weddings that were 2 years apart. Perfect for wedding ceremony!!!

Shelby · Married on 07/03/2017

Celebration Strings Quartet was a beautiful addition to our wedding! From the first time I contacted them, they were so easy to work with, and were always quick to respond and give recommendations when asked! Many guests commented on how wonderful they sounded, and we truly enjoyed having them as a part of our wedding.

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

We were so happy with Sandy. She was responsive to all emails and offered to help us pick songs when we were a little stumped! I walked down the aisle to "At Last" and the strings were so beautiful. It was the perfect moment. Thank you Sandy and the Celebration Team!

Jocelyn · Married on 12/18/2016

Working with Sandy and Celebration Strings was such a breeze. They were professional, responsive, and offered wonderful suggestions on music I was unsure about. I'd recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

I would highly recommend Celebration String Quartet. They played at my wedding ceremony Dec. 2016. I was planning to have the DJ play music at my ceremony until someone suggested having a string quartet. We chose them because many companies have 4 random musicians who have never played together come on the day of your wedding, but this group always plays together. The music was beautiful and I'm so glad we hired them! They were so easy to work with, coordinated directly with a friend who sang during our ceremony, made a change I emailed her the day before and were very professional. Easy to work with and play beautiful music - I highly recommend!

Joseph · Married on 10/29/2016

We recently got married and used celebration quartet. They are the best in the business. They have a great selection of songs and will even do songs for you that are not on their list. Very easy to work with and professional. They are also great with following up and reply to emails promptly. The day of they sounded amazing. All of our song choices sounded exactly as we wanted them to. So beautiful and on key. Could not have asked for a better more unified group. We would HIGHLY recommend them and also use them in the future for other events. Thank you so much Sandy:)