Celebration String Quartet Reviews

Celebration String Quartet 1
  • Amy

Amy Moore · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceptional Talent and Service at a GREAT Price

Professional, talented, and affordable. I could not have been more pleased with their performance. Beautiful job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Amy. We enjoyed playing at such an intimate wedding! Two new songs for us - Cornerstone and Jesus, Be the Center. We love to include songs that are special to you all. -Sandy

Cathy Baird · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly professional, lovely sound, worked carefully with bride and groom on their preferences.

Lovely accommodation for garden wedding. We planned from out of state with Sandy, the coordinator, but response was as though they were next door! Personalized, professional service with beautiful sound. Everyone was so pleased with their presence!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Cathy! Most people don't realize that we can do all our planning via email, so it's easy to plan everything no matter where you are. We loved working with you all! -Sandy

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful music and excellent customer service!

Thank you, Celebration String Quartet! We received outstanding service from them from the moment we booked. The response time to questions was excellent. Due to weather issues, they ended up playing inside and outside at our venue, which was a last minute change in the original plans. They handled it seamlessly, and the music was beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Jennifer! I'm so glad the rain didn't keep you all from having a beautiful ceremony and enjoying the day. It was a pleasure to play for you all! -Sandy
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Elegant and Classy!

Sandy was very responsive and professional. Having a string trio perform at our outdoor wedding set the stage for an elegant and classic ceremony. Picking the songs I wanted from their extensive collection was easy and they were readily available to help when I had questions. Our guests thought their music was wonderful and I am so grateful that we found Celebration String Quartet. Their sample music online showcases their talent and emphasizes how well they perform in-person. Their pricing was reasonable and a great investment in making my dream wedding become a reality

Sent on 07/07/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Sarah! I'm glad your guests enjoyed the music - it was an honor to be part of your ceremony! -Sandy
  • bryn

bryn · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful group!

Celebration String Quartet played at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Sandy was great to work with, prompt, and very nice. They even learned how to play a song for me that wasn't on their repitoire. I would definitely hire them again if the opportunity were to present itself!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Bryn! We loved being able to play "How Great Thou Art" for your family to walk in to. Thoroughly enjoyed your lovely wedding! -Sandy

Leigh · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome Group!

Celebration String Quartet was the perfect addition to my wedding ceremony. They were responsive, professional, and even learned a new song for me! I received many compliments on their playing and would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Leigh! Our best compliment ever was from your teenage cousin who said we were "on point"! He was awesome on guitar. Thanks again for including us in your special day! -Sandy
  • Natalie

Natalie Cabanas · Married on 12/16/2018

Hands down, the finishing touch any wedding needs!

Working with Sandy Michaud and Celebration String Quartet was an absolute pleasure. She was friendly, helpful, efficient, dependable and professional. From beginning to end she ensured that my wedding day would be everything I wanted. We worked together on song selection, and if the quartet didn't have what I wanted, she offered to learn whatever necessary.
    Having a quartet at my wedding really added an extra level of emotional appeal and truly sealed the deal on the experience for my guests but also for me as a bride.
    Sandy and her team were on time, and did a fantastic job with all the music selections I made. I would highly recommend this team as they are easy to work with and deliver excellent service.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Natalie! Such an honor that you asked us to be part of your wedding day. We loved that you walked down the aisle to "Beauty and the Beast" and also included "Be Our Guest" as guests were leaving the ceremony. And the team at Primrose Cottage was wonderful, as always. Best wishes to you and Eduardo! -Sandy

Marianna · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

Celebration String Quartet was fantastic to work with. Sandy and the team were the height of professionalism. I was delighted with the broad selection of music and got tons of compliments on their classical selections for the ceremony and more modern/popular selections for the cocktail hour. Their music was lovely, and they were easy to work with at all times. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful music!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Marianna! Our goal is beautiful music with no extra drama. :-) So happy to have the chance to work with you!

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing String Quartet!!!

We hired Celebration String Quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were fantastic!! Sandy always responded quickly to any questions I had and was helpful in music selection as well. They have a massive selection of music to choose from -- and it all sounds amazing. We had tons of comments on how great they were.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Lauren- It was such an honor to play for your and John's wedding - so pleased to hear that you and your guests enjoyed our music. We especially loved your choice of "Sweet Child of Mine" for your family seating!

Steven · Married on 09/22/2018

They were excellent! Would definitely use them again

Sent on 09/26/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Steven! You mentioned early on that you enjoyed playing the violin yourself, so it was quite an honor to play for your wedding and cocktail hour. Love that you included so many great violin classics and introduced us to "Intermezzo Cavalleria Rusticana".

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Music!

We loved having Celebration String Quartet play at our wedding at the Swan House – Atlanta History Center. They beautifully set the stage for a lovely garden wedding on the Swan House gardens, playing for the ceremony on the fountain side and for the cocktail hour on the column side. My husband, a violinist in his youth, worked closely with the manager, Sandy, on the musical selection for the wedding day. Sandy and her group were easy to work with and no problems occurred. We highly recommend Celebration String Quartet and we hope to hire them again for future life events.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer. We love working with fellow musicians! Steven picked out some gorgeous violin music, especially Meditation from Thais - one of our favorites!

susan · Married on 09/21/2018

We are so thankful we found the Celebration String Quartet!
    Words cannot express the level of professionalism, level
    of detail, ease of communication and piece of mind they gave us. On top of it all at our request, they found the music to and played customized song arrangements we chose especially for our wedding to make it even more unique to us! If you’re looking for great musicians, look no more. We highly recommend this group!
    Sue and Sanjay

Sent on 08/02/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Sue- What a joy to work with you on your intimate wedding ceremony. Great touches - from the men entering to "Ride of the Valkyries" to adding Metallica at the end of your cocktail hour. We have a great arranger who helped us get exactly what we needed for your wedding. Best wishes to you and Sanjay!

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

The Celebration String Quartet were absolutely amazing. The music was beautiful and made our daughter’s wedding so special and magical. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful the music was. I cannot thank them enough!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Kim- So pleased that you and your guests enjoyed the music. I'm thrilled to know that we added a magical touch to the evening!

Jeff · Married on 08/04/2018

This is a great quartet. They are very professional and are excellent musicians. The event was easy to book and the group is quite nice to work with. I am a musician myself so really appreciate the quality of the music. Definitely recommended!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Jeff! We love being able to work with other musicians. Love your selections of the Brandenburg Concertos! -Sandy

Charlotte · Married on 06/09/2018

These are a "string" of professionals that made all of our requests and dreams come true! Easy to work with and made the wedding all the more lovely. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Charlotte, we were thrilled to work with you on your daughter's wedding at the Swan House. We were able to bring in two trumpeters to add fanfare and elegance to the processionals. Always enjoy working with your planners, Kate and Campbell! Sandy

kathryn · Married on 06/02/2018

These attractive and talented ladies delivered exactly as advertised! They were referred to us by our wedding coordinator who had worked with them before. On time, easy to work with, and beautifully played music. Large repertoire of classical and newer music to choose from. Thank you for adding to the magic of the day!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Kathryn! This was a lovely wedding at the Piedmont Driving Club. So glad that Amy DiLoreti referred you to us. Your bagpiper was such a nice touch! Sandy

Dasha · Married on 05/05/2018

Having Celebration String Quartet play at our ceremony really made the ceremony that much more special. The band was very easy to work with and played beautifully. We would definitely book them in the future for other events. I highly recommend the Celebration String Quartet to any bride who wants that extra special touch for the ceremony!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Dasha! We loved that you walked down the aisle to "Here Comes the Sun". What a beautiful wedding at Vinewood Stables! Sandy

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

I came across Celebration String Quartet while looking for a string trio or quartet for my wedding. Sandy was very responsive and thoroughly answered all my questions. On the wedding day, Celebration String Quartet arrived early to rehearse. The music was phenomenal and our guests kept commenting on how special it was to have a live quartet. I would highly recommend Celebration String Quartet for anyone looking for a wedding quartet.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Celebration String Quartet 2

Brian · Married on 04/07/2018

This was the perfect touch to a spectacular day. These ladies exceeded all expectations, from their performance and attention to detail, to song selection and ease to work with. I would highly recommend them to be the finishing touch on your special day.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Celebration String Quartet's reply:

Thanks Brian! It was a joy to play for your wedding at the Piedmont Driving Club. Congratulations! -Sandy

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

We LOVED working with Celebration String Quartet! They were super responsive and were also very open to new arrangement requests. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Porscha · Married on 11/11/2017

I could not have asked for a more perfect addition to my wedding! Sandy was amazing and so easy to work with...very thorough, quick to respond, and even coordinated with our ceremony's vocalist who sang The Lord's Prayer. Celebration String Quartet was truly the highlight of our ceremony...especially when they were able to play the theme song from my husband's favorite television show, Game of Thrones! Our guests were blown away by this quartet and are continuously asking for their information. Celebration String Quartet provided the elegance and personal touch we were seeking for our wedding. I would absolutely refer them and even rebook them for any future events in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

Celebration String Quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are extremely talented musicians, offer a wide variety of music, and are so easy to work with as well! They played beautiful music on the day of our wedding, and it makes the day even more emotional and perfect. We are so grateful we chose them for the wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone else looking! They were great!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Samille · Married on 10/21/2017

Celebration String Quartet is so amazing! We loved their music so much that we not only used them for one daughter's wedding, we used Celebration String Quartet for our other daughter's wedding, too!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

The ladies from Celebration String Quartet were awesome! I was initially in contact with Sandy to set up the time and get our contract. She was so helpful and flexible although it took us forever to pick and finalize our song list for our ceremony. It was raining on our wedding day and I was honestly a little bit upset during the beginning of the wedding until it was time for me to walk down the aisle. The minute I heard the Canon D playing I realized that not even the rain was going to stop me from walking down the aisle and marrying my best friend. Our ceremony was originally in the garden, but we had to move it to a half enclosed patio due to the rain and didn't have ample space for everyone so I really appreciated the team for playing so well although they probably didn't have a lot of space to be comfortable with their instruments. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Brice · Married on 10/07/2017

Celebration String Quartet did the most amazing job and I am so happy they were a part of my wedding day. They were always very responsive and easy to work with. The wide variety of songs they had available with sound samples on their website made choosing them such an easy decision. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2017