92 Reviews for Celebration String Quartet

Cocktail Hour (4)
String-Trio (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
91 Celebration String Quartet Reviews

We are so thankful we found the Celebration String Quartet!
Words cannot express the level of professionalism, level
of detail, ease of communication and piece of mind they gave us. On top of it all at our request, they found the music to and played customized song arrangements we chose especially for our wedding to make it even more unique to us! If you’re looking for great musicians, look no more. We highly recommend this group!
Sue and Sanjay

Profile Picture susan, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This is a great quartet. They are very professional and are excellent musicians. The event was easy to book and the group is quite nice to work with. I am a musician myself so really appreciate the quality of the music. Definitely recommended!!!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These are a "string" of professionals that made all of our requests and dreams come true! Easy to work with and made the wedding all the more lovely. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These attractive and talented ladies delivered exactly as advertised! They were referred to us by our wedding coordinator who had worked with them before. On time, easy to work with, and beautifully played music. Large repertoire of classical and newer music to choose from. Thank you for adding to the magic of the day!

Profile Picture kathryn, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Having Celebration String Quartet play at our ceremony really made the ceremony that much more special. The band was very easy to work with and played beautifully. We would definitely book them in the future for other events. I highly recommend the Celebration String Quartet to any bride who wants that extra special touch for the ceremony!

Profile Picture Dasha, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I came across Celebration String Quartet while looking for a string trio or quartet for my wedding. Sandy was very responsive and thoroughly answered all my questions. On the wedding day, Celebration String Quartet arrived early to rehearse. The music was phenomenal and our guests kept commenting on how special it was to have a live quartet. I would highly recommend Celebration String Quartet for anyone looking for a wedding quartet.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 4/28/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This was the perfect touch to a spectacular day. These ladies exceeded all expectations, from their performance and attention to detail, to song selection and ease to work with. I would highly recommend them to be the finishing touch on your special day.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We LOVED working with Celebration String Quartet! They were super responsive and were also very open to new arrangement requests. We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I could not have asked for a more perfect addition to my wedding! Sandy was amazing and so easy to work with...very thorough, quick to respond, and even coordinated with our ceremony's vocalist who sang The Lord's Prayer. Celebration String Quartet was truly the highlight of our ceremony...especially when they were able to play the theme song from my husband's favorite television show, Game of Thrones! Our guests were blown away by this quartet and are continuously asking for their information. Celebration String Quartet provided the elegance and personal touch we were seeking for our wedding. I would absolutely refer them and even rebook them for any future events in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Porscha, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

Celebration String Quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are extremely talented musicians, offer a wide variety of music, and are so easy to work with as well! They played beautiful music on the day of our wedding, and it makes the day even more emotional and perfect. We are so grateful we chose them for the wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone else looking! They were great!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration String Quartet is so amazing! We loved their music so much that we not only used them for one daughter's wedding, we used Celebration String Quartet for our other daughter's wedding, too!

Profile Picture Samille, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The ladies from Celebration String Quartet were awesome! I was initially in contact with Sandy to set up the time and get our contract. She was so helpful and flexible although it took us forever to pick and finalize our song list for our ceremony. It was raining on our wedding day and I was honestly a little bit upset during the beginning of the wedding until it was time for me to walk down the aisle. The minute I heard the Canon D playing I realized that not even the rain was going to stop me from walking down the aisle and marrying my best friend. Our ceremony was originally in the garden, but we had to move it to a half enclosed patio due to the rain and didn't have ample space for everyone so I really appreciated the team for playing so well although they probably didn't have a lot of space to be comfortable with their instruments. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration String Quartet did the most amazing job and I am so happy they were a part of my wedding day. They were always very responsive and easy to work with. The wide variety of songs they had available with sound samples on their website made choosing them such an easy decision. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brice, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This group performed some of my favorite songs during my wedding ceremony. It was such a beautiful touch to hear songs that meant something to me and my husband on that special day in the instrumental versions. They did an amazing job and the music was beautiful. I would definitely recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musicians arrived on time, played the requested music, and the sound was exquisite. So many of our guests commented about how beautiful the string trio was in our cocktail hour. Hire them every chance you get!

Profile Picture Zawadi, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We really enjoyed having the Celebration String Quartet perform during our wedding ceremony. The guests all love it! Thanks for your great service!

Profile Picture Anika, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent recommendation from wedding planners!!! So great that I hired for both my daughters weddings that were 2 years apart. Perfect for wedding ceremony!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration Strings Quartet was a beautiful addition to our wedding! From the first time I contacted them, they were so easy to work with, and were always quick to respond and give recommendations when asked! Many guests commented on how wonderful they sounded, and we truly enjoyed having them as a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were so happy with Sandy. She was responsive to all emails and offered to help us pick songs when we were a little stumped! I walked down the aisle to "At Last" and the strings were so beautiful. It was the perfect moment. Thank you Sandy and the Celebration Team!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Sandy and Celebration Strings was such a breeze. They were professional, responsive, and offered wonderful suggestions on music I was unsure about. I'd recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend Celebration String Quartet. They played at my wedding ceremony Dec. 2016. I was planning to have the DJ play music at my ceremony until someone suggested having a string quartet. We chose them because many companies have 4 random musicians who have never played together come on the day of your wedding, but this group always plays together. The music was beautiful and I'm so glad we hired them! They were so easy to work with, coordinated directly with a friend who sang during our ceremony, made a change I emailed her the day before and were very professional. Easy to work with and play beautiful music - I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We recently got married and used celebration quartet. They are the best in the business. They have a great selection of songs and will even do songs for you that are not on their list. Very easy to work with and professional. They are also great with following up and reply to emails promptly. The day of they sounded amazing. All of our song choices sounded exactly as we wanted them to. So beautiful and on key. Could not have asked for a better more unified group. We would HIGHLY recommend them and also use them in the future for other events. Thank you so much Sandy:)

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Celebration String Quartet was absolutely amazing. They made our day even more perfect. At first, I wasn't sure if it was for me, but it made the wedding so sweet and personal - they were even willing to learn a new song for us, to make sure we had the exact music that we wanted. Worth every penny! :)

Profile Picture User7397578, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Was very happy with ceremony music and service!

Profile Picture Yanelys, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin

Celebration string was absolutely amazing! Sandy was so easy to work with and very responsive. I highly recommend them if you are looking for wedding or cocktail hour music.

Profile Picture Lexey , 10/22/16, 3 Reviews