Celebration Musicians Reviews

43 | Miami, FL

43 Reviews for Celebration Musicians

Tanya · Married on 02/13/2010

Celebration Musicians were great to work with. Lillian was great with communication and very professional throughout my whole planning process. She made various suggestions about what kind of instruments would be best suited for an outdoor venue and at the same time worked within my budget. The music on the day of was beautiful - I was worried that since the ceremony was outdoors, the ceremony music wouldnt carry - but her suggestions were dead on...everything sounded perfect!

Sent on 03/01/2010
  • W

wong · Married on 02/06/2010

We had a great time and the experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2010

Paula · Married on 11/28/2009

Lillian was fantastic!!!! From the first phone call to the day of our wedding, we received superb service. She found a wonderful pianist and a beautiful singer, who sang an Ave Maria like I have never heard before. She took the time to learn what my husband and I wanted during our ceremony and really helped us coordinate the music. I am event planner and Lillian far exceeded my expectations of any vendor I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Paula Renaldo

Sent on 12/14/2009

Kristin · Married on 11/21/2009

Absolutely amazing!! The beautiful sounds of the Flute and Guitar took our ceremony to whole new level!

Lillian was extremely professional and patient with us every step of the way...she helped me pick the perfect music for our gorgeous golf coarse wedding! My Groom and I could not be happier with the whole process from start to finish with Celebration Musicians...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 11/24/2009

Liliana · Married on 11/21/2009

Absolutelly the BEST!

From the first phone call to Lillian that made me feel like I was talking to a friend who was involved in my wedding! I did not have any music for my ceremony taht was hapening in less than a month when I called and Lillian spend the whole day finding me the perfect pair for our ceremony.. I honestly do not think anyone will be as flexible and involved..

Very professional and beautiful music! you can ask for anyone better than them
    I did not have to worry about them being at the church they were ahead of time and ready to play the most beautiful music..

It was truly a pleasure to work with Lillian !

Jorge and Liliana

Sent on 12/07/2009

Patricia · Married on 08/08/2009

Our beach wedding ceremony was beautifully complemented with the incredible sounds of the classical solo violinist. Thank you Celebration Musicians and Lillian for such a memorable experience!

Sent on 08/29/2009

Jeannie · Married on 07/03/2009

We highly recommend Celebration Musicians. The quartet sounded fabulous and exceeded our expectations. They are professional in every aspect.

Sent on 07/09/2009

Lucy · Married on 06/14/2009

Celebration Musicians performance at our Wedding Ceremony was excellent! Our guests highly complimented the music. They are professional in all areas and a pleasure to work with during the planning stages. We highly recommend Celebration Musicians.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Armando · Married on 05/17/2009

Celebration Musicians provided us with the finest music for our ceremony and cocktail reception. They performed our special requests and were willing to accomodate all the details we discussed. They are professional in every aspect. We highly recommend Celebration Musicians.

Sent on 06/21/2009

Ali · Married on 02/11/2006

Money well spent for our wedding! The music at our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful and unforgettable. I especially loved Ave Maria by Gounod!

Sent on 03/10/2009

Ramon · Married on 09/14/2005

Celebration Musicians is without a doubt one of Miami's best group of professional musicians that I have ever heard. They are simply the best!! Our wedding would not have been as special as it was without this amazing ensemble.

Sent on 08/07/2009

misty · Married on 06/06/2001

The angelic sounds provided by Celebration Musicians set the mood for the most perfect wedding. Our wedding on the seashore was complete with a glorious musical backdrop.

Sent on 04/04/2009

Marcos · Married on 03/05/1994

Ms Caballero set the tone for our wedding. Her professionalism and skill made for one of the most romantic moments of our lives. My wife and I will always treasure the beauty and elegance Ms Caballero brought to our day. I cannot convey how many complements we received from others in regards to her graceful and enthralling performance. I wholeheartedly recommend and entrust her with our cherished events.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Gus · Married on 03/24/1990

Outstanding talent, professionial and very accommodating to a picky customer. Our wedding was many years ago, but we've heard Celebration Musicians perform recently and they get better with the years. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Becca · Married on 05/20/2012

The guitarist we had scheduled had a family illness at the last minute and was unable to play our wedding. Lillian of Celebration Musicians truly saved the day. She provided us with a professional guitarist and violinist for a very reasonable price. They were able to play everything from Dave Matthews to Stevie Wonder for our ceremony. Celebration Musicians are very professional, and learned all of our music in a short period of time.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/17/2010

The music was wonderful, I had several guests complement on it. They were very flexible and professional, even changing their arrival time with only a few hours notice when the weather threatened on the wedding day. Definitely recommend them

Sent on 05/12/2010

SILVIA · Married on 06/06/2009

I honestly recommend Celebration musicians, It really gave a very special and memorable touch to our wedding ceremony. Thank you Celebration Musicians!!

Sent on 06/20/2009

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

Lillian was a pleasure to work with. Her suggestions really helped me choose the best music possible for my wedding. Although I was beyond preoccupied during the ceremony and too busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour to listen to the musicians myself, I heard nothing but great reviews from my guests.

Sent on 05/09/2012