Celebration Golf Club Reviews

19 | Kissimmee, FL

19 Reviews for Celebration Golf Club

Silvia F · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Celebration Gold Club is a gorgeous place, full of natural lighting, beautiful views of the golf course from the windows, the decor inside makes it very cozy and secluded. There’s also classic old cars, windmill, gazebo for awesome pictures. The charm of Celebration, FL is just outside the golf club.

The management was wonderful to us, very flexible, very responsive, very friendly. The food was delicious.

We thought the price was fair for this beautiful place.

Bottom line, we loved it.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Jon · Married on 03/10/2018

The staff was excellent. The landscaping was beautiful. Overvall, we couldn’t have had a more perfect location for our outdoor wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Leigh-Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding was perfect because of this team.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Constance · event on 08/19/2017

From beginning to end celebration golf club was amazing. The ease with which to plan and accomplish should be the way to have a sixth birthday party. Ania was extremely helpful. The value was perfect. I would highly recommend celebration golf club for you mr next event. Everyone had a great time! Thanks again for all that you did to make my child's 16th birthday a memorable one!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Briana · Married on 05/04/2017

My husband and didn't know where we wanted to get married. We searched and searched, but nothing seemed good enough. All we knew is we wanted a smaller sized wedding with lots of nerdy themes. Our wedding day could not have been anymore perfect. From the privacy to the delicious food I was absolutely awestruck! Thank you for everything we truly had the most perfect day to start our "Happily Ever After in a Galaxy Far Far Away".

Sent on 08/10/2017

Angelina · Married on 04/23/2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH Celebration Golf for an unforgettable wedding night. John Bixler (GM) and his team did a phenomenal job! The food was a amazing, thank you Chef! We heard nothing from our guests but appreciation and good things about the place, the workers, and the FOOD! The value definite is worth every penny. Everything went well and I couldn't ask for more. I would definitely recommend and use their services again!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Keli · Married on 10/04/2014

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to Jessica and the entire staff at Celebration Golf Club for the amazing hospitality that was shown before, during and after our wedding ceremony on October 4, 2014. During the planning stages, Jessica made sure that she understood our vision and went above and beyond to make sure that our vision was carried out. Her communication was prompt and she was in constant contact with us with every aspect of our wedding, putting us at ease! Prior to the wedding, we were able to take a short cruise around the course to check out great spots for photos - we fell in love with the scenery! For the reception, the catering staff stayed on top of the food and drinks, and was very gracious to our guests. We were very pleased that all of our guests were accommodated as it pertained to special orders due to food allergies. To our surprise, we were presented with a brick in honor of our marriage that will forever be a part of the golf club!

Thank you to the staff of Celebration Golf Club for a memorable day!

Shon & Keli Griffin

Sent on 04/03/2015

Maryorie · Married on 06/28/2014

This was our second time hosting at Celebration Golf Club. Both times were great experiences for our guests and for us.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Giovanni · Married on 03/31/2012

We loved the place, a big thanks to Cassie, making it possible to have our wedding in this beautiful venue in Celebration.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Christina · Married on 05/18/2002

Perfect garden wedding location for our group of about 85. We had a horse and carriage bring the bridal party to the site which was a very special touch and a highlight of our day!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Maritza · Married on 02/09/2013

3.5

Celebration Golf Club was such a beautiful place for our wedding reception. The pictures we took on the golf course and inside the restaurant were amazing. John Bixler did an excellent job of coordinating our special day and was very professional. The only concern that my husband and I had was that they actually ran out of food with the last table per guest response. However, they were very quick to serve something else to accomodate the last table. Either than that, we would recommend Celebration Golf Club to a friend.

Sent on 02/24/2013
  • Sao82

Saonara · Married on 10/02/2011

We picked Celebration Golf because it gave us the intimate ambiance we were looking for! Cassie was an awesome banquet manager. The entire staff at Celebration golf were true professionals!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Corinne · Married on 08/06/2011

3.5

We held our rehearsal, ceremony and reception at Celebration Golf Club. It is a beautiful location with gorgeous views and a really cute and cozy reception area. It doesn't require lots of decoration, which is super nice for a busy bride, but it still looks great! The food was delicious, and the beer and wine selection for the open bar was waaaay more than I expected. The staff during the reception were attentive and helpful. My husband and I never had to refill a glass, and we were surprised to have champagne on our table, which we did not pay/ask for. The staff cleaned up our centerpieces and kept them for us overnight so we could come get them the next day. Really, I can't say enough about how amazing the staff was the day of. There are just two drawbacks that I noticed. One, there is no dedicated area for brides/grooms to get ready. You're in the locker room, which is also the only bathroom. So guests will see you while you're getting ready if they have to go to the bathroom before the ceremony. This didn't bother me at all, but it might bother others. Second, the catering manager, while extremely nice in person, is very difficult to get in touch with over the phone or via e-mail. The best and apparently only way to contact her is to text her and mention your payment. The only time I get the attention I thought I deserved was when we had a problem with our debit card not working to pay our bill. I would literally go weeks without getting an e-mail response, and often, my questions would go unanswered. It's as if she didn't read my entire e-mail. Also, I was told that the venue would sit 155 people, our group of 90 really filled the space up, and I wouldn't recommend much more than that. But, I really do recommend the location, just be prepared to be a little frustrated with the attention you get, or don't get, beforehand.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Karla · Married on 03/20/2010

This is the most beautiful areas to have your reception. We took all our bridal pictures outside, had cocktail hour out in the breezeway and the reception inside. The team was very accomodating and made every effort to meet our requests. The only reason I did not rate my experience here with all 5's is due to a few incidents we had during our reception. The staff were a little slow in attentiveness to plates and silverware after we cut the cake. They also were a little slow at the bar- a few of our guests had to wait for someone to come out from the back for about 5 minutes. Overall, nothing that ruined our day. Our food was amazing, the place was clean and set up exactly how we specified. This is one of the best priced venues in the area and I would use them again if I had to do it all over again!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Lorianne · Married on 04/24/2010

3.8
      3.5

The ceremony site and reception were beautiful! it looked great and was well staffed. Only issue was the responsiveness with said staff and the quality of service. Everyone had a great time and the photo opportunities were endless. I loved the antique car in the front and the food was delicious.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2012

3.2
      2.0

Beautiful venue at a very good price. The food was just excellent. The wait staff was very helpful and helped to decorate. I was really disappointed though, with the coordinator, who was pretty much non-existent. She didn't make it to the rehearsal, which caused a lot of stress, and was hard to find when we needed her at the reception. Other than that, beautiful venue.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Glorimar · Married on 10/05/2012

2.6
      2.0

I'm sad to have to give the above ratings because it is a very nice venue. Unfortunately I'm not sure what was going on during the year of planning our wedding that we noticed the professionalism, the attentiveness, and responsiveness fall apart. I believe our contact person was stretched out thin doing other duties which in return caused her to fall short on certain things. She was great in person and on the ball but after we'd leave things seemed to fall off. I think she was possibly juggling too much. Questions weren't answered, and if they were they were answered late. A few times we were told one thing and during the next conversation we were told something different almost like they forgot. Two employees were there one minute and gone the next. Emails to the head chef were never responded to so I scheduled a meeting with him through our contact person and the day of the meeting I find out he wasn't even working there anymore. The lack of communication caused a lot of stress on me during my planning. On a positive note, the venue was very nice about starting the wedding a little later than planned due to the rain. The food was really good but the children's food was brought out very late. The children's food was brought out after most adults had already finished eating. So by the time they had their food they had already ate some of the buffet food and didn't touch theirs. I do have to say the staff the day of the wedding were really nice. I was able to briefly meet a few of the wait staff after the wedding and they were super sweet and nice. But if it wasn't for my photographer and a family friend taking charge of things my wedding day would have been a complete disaster. Again I feel really bad that I had to give the above ratings and feedback but I wouldn't want any other bride feeling the way I did. I planned our wedding by myself and when planning something so important the smallest details and questions going unanswered can really make it or break it.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Miriam · Married on 09/18/2010

2.2
      2.0

I had my wedding at the Celebration Golf Club and although I did not have the best experience, I still enjoyed my big day. First of all, the wedding coordinator which had been the person in charge of my wedding was not actually there the day of. She had gone on vacation, which she had forgotten to tell me before the day of, and a lot was lost in communication. Some of the things I had asked for, such as an extra hour for the party, my purple napkins and my head table, I did not get. That stuff I could over look, but when I was doing my hair I received a phone call and was told that I had to set up my own decorations for the wedding, when I was told they would do that for me. I had not planned for that, so some of my family and myself included had to take 30 minutes out of the cocktail hour to set up, and I lost out on photos and that time spent, just enjoying my wedding day. Also the rice pilaf was undercooked. Then during the honeymoon, we were charged all the final payments despite the fact that the person in charge told us we had payed in full. Apparently the service charge had not been included in the price we payed, he did not inform us of that. To say the least, that payment was a surprise. Despite that, the staff was nice and helpful, although never confirmed, there is a rumor going around that the staff ate my final tier for my cake and said that it was gone. The building itself is beautiful, all of my photos were stunning and the location is perfect. Then again that is more of a compliment to the building then the service.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Peggy · Married on 10/06/2012

1.0
      1.0
      0.5

Celebration Golf is grossly understaffed and so unprofessional. The lack of communication is incredible, our catering manager was changed in the middle of our planning and we found out by accident, they didn't tell us. Due to the lack of communication and overal incompetence, this is SOME of what happened at our wedding. Cocktail hour was NOT where it was supposed to be. All paperwork mentioned the greens behind the pro shop. NO WHERE does it EVER mention the “tournament green” The hors d'oeuvres were late and only came out AFTER I asked where they were. The servers were wearing blue Celebration Golf shirts, one guy had on a baseball hat, not "professionally" dressed. We ordered 2 extras trays, cheese and veggies.They came out with no extra napkins, no toothpicks, NO CRACKERS OR NO DIP! Water glasses on tables were empty, Coffee was not served, Kids were not offered kid’s meals. TWICE guests came up to me to let me know they were out of food, NO ONE was monitoring the food. How embarrassing for my guests to have to come to me, THE BRIDE, to say we were out of food! When we came to pick up everything the next day, I was shocked to see OUR Centerpieces were being used on the tables instead of everything gathered in one area for us to pick up. The bartender had to take centerpieces off tables, even where people were seated.
    We met with Catering manager and Food & Beverage manager (which you don't need their names because within the year of our wedding planning, both positions were replaced...a clear sign of problems!!!) and were told 5 people called in sick that day. That doesn't answer all the problems! We were offered somewhat of a refund, but no real apology other than from the Food & Beverage Manager who's 2nd day of work was our wedding day.
    ***And please notice there is a review from a Bride who's wedding was THE DAY BEFORE OURS and she had some of the same problems!

Sent on 10/30/2012