13 Reviews for Celebration Gardens

Lighting (2)
Chairs (2)
Tables (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Cake (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
13 Celebration Gardens Reviews

My partner and I are from the UK and we were due to come out to Orlando for a holiday but due go the fact we love Florida and everything that comes with it we decided to get married in our favourite place. As you can imagine coming from the UK we were very nervous in regards to what to expect as we were basing our wedding venue mostly on pictures and other guests reviews but from the moment we reached out to Celebration Gardens and Michael everything was made so easy and straight forward for us. Any question we had it was answered straight away and any help or reassurance we needed we were given that time and time again. We were also provided different packages for our day and given the freedom to make amendments if needed, we went with Michaels referel to use "Snap Out Loud" for our photos, I'll attach a few photos for other potential guests to see. We also had a violinst play, Nancy from "Strings and Things" who played a lovely repotoire which included a range of different Disney and movie themes. For my partners flowers we used "Atmosphere Floral and Decor" and they provided the perfect bridal bouquet. Once it was time for the big day we made our way to the venue from International Drive and as soon as we arrived we knew we had made the perfect choice for our occasion, whether it would be for a small group of guests like our wedding or a larger group it's ideal. I highly recommend Celebration Gardens for the perfect wedding location, so whether you're from the local area, US or abroad get in contact with them as they will make everything so easy for you and provide an excellent service before, during and after your day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Richard , 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography

Just had my wedding and it was great!!!! Service was awesome and really accomodating. I highly recommend! Property looked awesomeeee

Profile Picture Tonya, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Party Supplies

Celebration Gardens is a beautiful fully-outdoor venue. I had my wedding there this past December and here are some of my favorite things - They are flexible and affordable with options, you can choose from their vendors or use your own. Also I really loved how lush and well manicured their landscape is. The space is pretty all on its own without decor. There is plenty of parking for guests and it transitions well from ceremony to reception and they are very responsive with emails. I was really happy with Celebration Gardens and their services all around and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Shana, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant

We had a wonderful Quince (Sweet 15) birthday event here. The team at Celebrations Garden was super helpful and accommodating. They even helped us secure a last minute tent due to surprise weather. We couldn't have been more please with the entire experience. I highly recommend this place for any special event. We will book here again!

Profile Picture john, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue and everyone was very helpful, professional, friendly, and patient with me. I will definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to have a wedding.

Profile Picture Annette, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

This is an amazing outdoor venue. If you want to have your wedding outdoors which we did, it is definitely worth it. The venue has so much to offer, it works well for both ceremony and reception. The foliage is gorgeous as well and really compliments the wedding so that very little additional decorations are needed. Every guest was wowed by the service, the grounds and the facility. It was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Colby, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Server(s), Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Wedding planner Michele Butler and I host an annual Halloween party for about 150 friends and wedding industry professionals and we have used Celebrations Gardens to host this party for the past two years. The venue is absolutely perfect--and guests raved about what a wonderful venue this is. Being in the event industry, we all see lots of venues--but this one is unique. It is charming, well-maintained, the catering staff from John Michael Catering has been en pointe in assisting us with our catering and service needs. It has several different areas including two gazebos, a built in-bar, a large patio area, two large grassy areas, a fire pit, and a large open air trellis covered in vines and flowers blooming all over it, so it is very versatile as to how the space can be used for weddings and other parties. Everything is open air which is a huge part of the charm of the place, but there is plenty of space for a tent if the need should ever arise due to weather. I can't say enough great things about Celebration Gardens--we will be back again this year!

Profile Picture Lee, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every step of the way, Katie was there to help us and answer all our questions. Our wedding was perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keith, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Celebration Gardens is such a beautiful venue!
It was perfect for the amount of guests we had for our wedding this past March. Everything is set up perfectly for a ceremony, food service, cocktail hour and reception. The bridal suite was very helpful for us before the ceremony began.
If you're looking for a venue with beautiful green grass and lovely plants throughout the whole property, then you should definitely check out Celebration Gardens.
Thank you Steve and Michael for everything you did for us!
Larry and Claire

Profile Picture Larry, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On March 19, 2016 my husband and I held a fairy-tale, dream come true, exquisite wedding at Celebration Gardens in Winter Park. gorgeous, sweet and romantic, great layout to design the feel of enchantment we wanted. We were able to set up a dance floor under the trellis - easy to work with. We had stunning flowers adorning the gazebo. Dinning was fantastic under the stars. We had a small rain shower but installed a clear see through tent earlier - this made our wedding more magical! Bridal suite was spacious and convenient. Bar and DJ area worked great! Wedding planners provided us with highly professional guidance and support during our planning stage. I was amazed at the response time when I had questions or concerns - not to mention gently being put at ease - . I honestly never felt so well cared for by any type of business. John Michael and team have an approach with customers that leaves you feeling like your wedding is the most important event in the world - that is how we felt.
As catering goes, our hope was for everyone to simply eat well but instead we were all RAVING about the Food! My husband, 9 year old daughter and I couldn't have been happier when our meals were served. Yes, we actually ate at our own wedding! We did not want to miss out on that! Fiesta Chicken, Carved Flank Steak, and fresh Seasonal Vegetables (we requested)...and much much more! A diverse menu to design your wedding (or any event for that matter) from and every item we chose was scrumptious! Our guests showered the catering with compliments. I cannot tell you how many guests commented that this was the most fun they had at a wedding in a long time! This is what we hoped for. Just incredible! We highly recommend Celebration Gardens and owners/partners: John Michael Catering, Art Faulkner Photography, and Power Entertainment. We also recommend Winter Park Florist, Gary Lambert Salon and Cakes by Design. We had a perfect wedding! Thank you everyone who made our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Dale, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I chose Celebration Gardens for our wedding reception venue, and the whole team helped me realize my vision of having a vintage, enchanted garden-style event! My girls and I had a blast getting ready in the bride's house before the ceremony (seriously, I need one of those make-up stations in my own house!) and I got to watch the venders set up the reception area. We had round dinner tables set up on the lawn underneath the market lights and the dance floor set up underneath the main gazebo. We used the smaller gazebo to display our cake front and center, and we held the cocktail hour toward the back of the property. The ambience of the venue was truly breathtaking-- eating dinner under the stars, surrounded by beautiful flowers. We found that the venue more than accommodated our 75 guests, and we never felt distanced from action. The new owners have really done a nice job balancing the vintage charm of the property with modern updates. We looked at several other staple wedding venues in the Winter Park/Orlando area before booking, but we just couldn't beat the value, charm, and convenience of Celebration Gardens!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting

I loved the flexibility of the venue. We were able to bring some of our own vendors, which helped with staying on budget. The staff member on our wedding day was really nice and was attentive to our day of coordinator when she needed things. We had a February wedding and the weather was amazing. Only word of caution for couples getting married in rainy months is that there is not an indoor backup option, however, we were offered to rent tents in case of rain so there is a fix for it. I would definitely recommend this venue and would rent from them again for other events.

Profile Picture Geraldine, 2/28/16, 1 Review