Celebration Gardens Reviews

Celebration Gardens 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Danner · Married on 06/08/2019

Group tour

Met with Michael today at the site. He was so helpful! I can’t wait for the wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Aww thanks Jennifer! You are most welcome and look forward to working with you and your family. Thanks again.

Valerie · Married on 03/17/2019

Completely loved

The place is lovely, so beautiful. The staff great,profesionals,they we’re so helpful. Michael Thomas was great he was on top of everything, he make it easier for us. We love it , it was everything that we expected. I’ll recommended to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Awww thanks Valerie! That was so nice of you to leave the review - it is much appreciated. We loved working with you. Take care!

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2019

A Hidden Gem

My husband and I got married at Celebration Gardens in March 2019 and I could not have asked for a better experience! Every single person I worked/interacted with were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. All communication was timely and Michael, the property manager was very transparent regarding pricing and what was allowed at the venue from the very first tour. The venue itself is intimate and beautiful in its own right, but also gives you lots of space for creativity and imagination to really make it feel like it's your own. I could not recommend it more!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks again Sarah for a wonderful review. It is so appreciated. Take care and wishing you the best!
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 02/23/2019

10/10 - Beautiful, Stress Free, Memories for a Lifetime

This venue is spectacular.
    "A little slice of heaven hidden away" is what some of us were saying.

Everything went flawlessly - the coordination involved with the venue is top notch. They are on top of everything and you never have to worry about things falling through the cracks. They provided all of the vendors for us - we could use or find our own - we used all the suggested vendors. I could go on and on and write an entirely separate review on all the vendors they partner with, but let me save you some time and tell you: they are all phenomenal. The reverend, catering, baker, florist, DJ, photographer - everyone was so wonderful!

The venue itself: Magical. It was February, and they had flowers within the venue itself (not added from florist) that were in bloom. Beautiful and well maintained. We loved having the building on site to get ready separately. Loved the flexibility for the different floorplans and layouts for the event.

This team is top notch. If you want a flawless, beautiful, and fun wedding, Celebration Gardens is the place to create memories to last a lifetime. Thank you Michael!!

-Cory & Natalie

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Celebration Gardens 22

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much Cory and Natalie for the amazing review and very kind words. We loved working with you and will miss your smiling faces! Take care.

Sabrina · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect garden venue!

This venue was absolutely perfect. Our wedding was a daytime, 50 guest, outdoor ceremony and reception, and while the area seemed small initially, there is much more to it than meets the eye. The staff was incredibly helpful and responsive to any questions I had. The space was gorgeous and versatile and the customization of packages was absolutely perfect! There are so many photo ops! I definitely recommend having your photographer walk through the WHOLE grounds with you to pick spots you absolutely can't miss before the day of, because there are some photos I didn't get to take and I wish I could! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

That was so nice of you Sabrina to leave a great review. You were awesome to work with and we wish you both the very best! Take care. HUGS!

Ryan Guerrina · Married on 12/01/2018

The Perfect Place

What an amazing experience we had for our wedding! From the beginning to finish, Michael made it simple and guided us through the planning process. We were able to enjoy our special day without worrying about any details. The venue is beautiful and we will consider using it again for other events. Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words Ryan - it was my pleasure. Best wishes to you and Alexis! Happy Holidays to you both.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Team Beautiful Venue

Michael was so accommodating with everything i threw his way and so nice! I had to changed my date and it was done with no problem. The venue was so perfect for what i was wanting i had a small wedding about 65 people and everyone of my guests told me how much they loved the venue.
    If you are hesitate on this venue at all don't be Michael and his team will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thank you Megan for the very kind words. We loved working with you and your family. Happy Holidays!

Richard · Married on 05/07/2018

My partner and I are from the UK and we were due to come out to Orlando for a holiday but due go the fact we love Florida and everything that comes with it we decided to get married in our favourite place. As you can imagine coming from the UK we were very nervous in regards to what to expect as we were basing our wedding venue mostly on pictures and other guests reviews but from the moment we reached out to Celebration Gardens and Michael everything was made so easy and straight forward for us. Any question we had it was answered straight away and any help or reassurance we needed we were given that time and time again. We were also provided different packages for our day and given the freedom to make amendments if needed, we went with Michaels referel to use "Snap Out Loud" for our photos, I'll attach a few photos for other potential guests to see. We also had a violinst play, Nancy from "Strings and Things" who played a lovely repotoire which included a range of different Disney and movie themes. For my partners flowers we used "Atmosphere Floral and Decor" and they provided the perfect bridal bouquet. Once it was time for the big day we made our way to the venue from International Drive and as soon as we arrived we knew we had made the perfect choice for our occasion, whether it would be for a small group of guests like our wedding or a larger group it's ideal. I highly recommend Celebration Gardens for the perfect wedding location, so whether you're from the local area, US or abroad get in contact with them as they will make everything so easy for you and provide an excellent service before, during and after your day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Tonya · Married on 02/24/2018

Just had my wedding and it was great!!!! Service was awesome and really accomodating. I highly recommend! Property looked awesomeeee

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Celebration Gardens 23

Shana · Married on 12/02/2017

Celebration Gardens is a beautiful fully-outdoor venue. I had my wedding there this past December and here are some of my favorite things - They are flexible and affordable with options, you can choose from their vendors or use your own. Also I really loved how lush and well manicured their landscape is. The space is pretty all on its own without decor. There is plenty of parking for guests and it transitions well from ceremony to reception and they are very responsive with emails. I was really happy with Celebration Gardens and their services all around and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2018

john · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a wonderful Quince (Sweet 15) birthday event here. The team at Celebrations Garden was super helpful and accommodating. They even helped us secure a last minute tent due to surprise weather. We couldn't have been more please with the entire experience. I highly recommend this place for any special event. We will book here again!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Annette · Married on 05/18/2017

Beautiful venue and everyone was very helpful, professional, friendly, and patient with me. I will definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to have a wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Colby · Married on 03/04/2017

This is an amazing outdoor venue. If you want to have your wedding outdoors which we did, it is definitely worth it. The venue has so much to offer, it works well for both ceremony and reception. The foliage is gorgeous as well and really compliments the wedding so that very little additional decorations are needed. Every guest was wowed by the service, the grounds and the facility. It was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Nadia White · Married on 11/26/2016

Incredible Hidden Gem!

WOW, Celebration Gardens is truly a hidden gem. Michael and the team absolutely went above and beyond to ensure my baby shower was perfect. The team is professional, friendly and very flexible. The venue is ABSOLUTELY amazing, all my guests were in awe. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Celebration Gardens 24
    Celebration Gardens 25
    Celebration Gardens 26

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Awww thanks for the words Nadia - it was our pleasure. Best wishes for a great future with the new baby!

Lee · Married on 10/20/2016

Wedding planner Michele Butler and I host an annual Halloween party for about 150 friends and wedding industry professionals and we have used Celebrations Gardens to host this party for the past two years. The venue is absolutely perfect--and guests raved about what a wonderful venue this is. Being in the event industry, we all see lots of venues--but this one is unique. It is charming, well-maintained, the catering staff from John Michael Catering has been en pointe in assisting us with our catering and service needs. It has several different areas including two gazebos, a built in-bar, a large patio area, two large grassy areas, a fire pit, and a large open air trellis covered in vines and flowers blooming all over it, so it is very versatile as to how the space can be used for weddings and other parties. Everything is open air which is a huge part of the charm of the place, but there is plenty of space for a tent if the need should ever arise due to weather. I can't say enough great things about Celebration Gardens--we will be back again this year!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Michael and the crew at Celebration Gardens did a wonderful job making our wedding perfect. No small feat as we got married the day after Hurricane Matthew came to town! The garden was immaculate And the food was delicious, and even better the next day when we had it for leftovers. Art and Lana also provided beautiful flowers and great pictures.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thank you Kelly for the very kind words!

Keith · Married on 05/15/2016

Every step of the way, Katie was there to help us and answer all our questions. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words.

Larry · Married on 03/26/2016

Celebration Gardens is such a beautiful venue!
    It was perfect for the amount of guests we had for our wedding this past March. Everything is set up perfectly for a ceremony, food service, cocktail hour and reception. The bridal suite was very helpful for us before the ceremony began.
    If you're looking for a venue with beautiful green grass and lovely plants throughout the whole property, then you should definitely check out Celebration Gardens.
    Thank you Steve and Michael for everything you did for us!
    Larry and Claire

Sent on 09/23/2016

Dale · Married on 03/19/2016

On March 19, 2016 my husband and I held a fairy-tale, dream come true, exquisite wedding at Celebration Gardens in Winter Park. gorgeous, sweet and romantic, great layout to design the feel of enchantment we wanted. We were able to set up a dance floor under the trellis - easy to work with. We had stunning flowers adorning the gazebo. Dinning was fantastic under the stars. We had a small rain shower but installed a clear see through tent earlier - this made our wedding more magical! Bridal suite was spacious and convenient. Bar and DJ area worked great! Wedding planners provided us with highly professional guidance and support during our planning stage. I was amazed at the response time when I had questions or concerns - not to mention gently being put at ease - . I honestly never felt so well cared for by any type of business. John Michael and team have an approach with customers that leaves you feeling like your wedding is the most important event in the world - that is how we felt.
    As catering goes, our hope was for everyone to simply eat well but instead we were all RAVING about the Food! My husband, 9 year old daughter and I couldn't have been happier when our meals were served. Yes, we actually ate at our own wedding! We did not want to miss out on that! Fiesta Chicken, Carved Flank Steak, and fresh Seasonal Vegetables (we requested)...and much much more! A diverse menu to design your wedding (or any event for that matter) from and every item we chose was scrumptious! Our guests showered the catering with compliments. I cannot tell you how many guests commented that this was the most fun they had at a wedding in a long time! This is what we hoped for. Just incredible! We highly recommend Celebration Gardens and owners/partners: John Michael Catering, Art Faulkner Photography, and Power Entertainment. We also recommend Winter Park Florist, Gary Lambert Salon and Cakes by Design. We had a perfect wedding! Thank you everyone who made our dreams come true!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Kim · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I chose Celebration Gardens for our wedding reception venue, and the whole team helped me realize my vision of having a vintage, enchanted garden-style event! My girls and I had a blast getting ready in the bride's house before the ceremony (seriously, I need one of those make-up stations in my own house!) and I got to watch the venders set up the reception area. We had round dinner tables set up on the lawn underneath the market lights and the dance floor set up underneath the main gazebo. We used the smaller gazebo to display our cake front and center, and we held the cocktail hour toward the back of the property. The ambience of the venue was truly breathtaking-- eating dinner under the stars, surrounded by beautiful flowers. We found that the venue more than accommodated our 75 guests, and we never felt distanced from action. The new owners have really done a nice job balancing the vintage charm of the property with modern updates. We looked at several other staple wedding venues in the Winter Park/Orlando area before booking, but we just couldn't beat the value, charm, and convenience of Celebration Gardens!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Dena Galanos-Mabe · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful venue!!

We had our beautiful wedding at Celebration gardens. Such a lovely hidden gem. It was everything we imagined. The venue has such an awesome flow and plenty of areas for photo opportunities! Even when it rained they had a plan B they really made our wedding everything we imagined!! Thank you Celebration Gardens!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much Dena, it really means a lot. I loved working with you both - such a great couple. I wish you both much love and happiness. HUGS!

Geraldine · Married on 02/28/2016

I loved the flexibility of the venue. We were able to bring some of our own vendors, which helped with staying on budget. The staff member on our wedding day was really nice and was attentive to our day of coordinator when she needed things. We had a February wedding and the weather was amazing. Only word of caution for couples getting married in rainy months is that there is not an indoor backup option, however, we were offered to rent tents in case of rain so there is a fix for it. I would definitely recommend this venue and would rent from them again for other events.

Sent on 05/19/2017