Celebration Gardens Reviews

30 | Winter Park, FL

30 Reviews for Celebration Gardens

Sarah C. · Married on 03/13/2021

Excelent, easy to work with

Beautiful location !! Celebration Gardens was the perfect wedding venue for us. Michael and his team were all great. We are very happy we chose Celebration Gardens!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • MissValerin22

... · Married on 11/11/2020

Definitely hiring again

They overexceeded my expectations. They made my day so perfect there was nothing flawed or imperfect about my day. It was magical

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Citra

Citra B. · Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful!

This was the perfect venue!! I planned a wedding from out of state and during covid. This venue was exceptional in communication and flexibility. The wedding was gorgeous and set up perfectly! They set up everything and truly made it as stress free as possible. The garden was beyond beautiful. A perfect location with a perfect price. Absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Egnis

Egnis R. · Married on 01/18/2020

Genial, excelente

Excelente manager, personas agradables y atentas. Hermosos Jardines. Lugar acogedor

Sent on 06/19/2020

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Awww, thank you Egnis! The pictures are very lovely and thank you for sharing with us. Congrats to you both and take care!
  • Lily

Lily W. · Married on 12/29/2019

Attentive, Responsive, Easy to Work With, Beautiful Venue

Michael has been so wonderful to work with. We spoke mostly via email and he was insanely wonderful at replying to any email I sent in a very timely manner! Any time I changed something in the contract, Michael was immediate in sending an updated contract. I toured the venue at the beginning of 2019, and then had another tour for last minute details right before the wedding. This is also when I met with Michael to go over the set up of the tables and vendors and any last minute changes to the contact. Christian, the attendant scheduled for my wedding, was there as well which was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and helpful on both the final tour and on my wedding day as well. I highly highly reccommend Celebration Gardens as a wedding venue. You will get a gorgeous venue, friendly and stress-free professionals, and an excellent price well worth your money.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Hi Lily! That was so nice of you and I really appreciate the kind words. It was our pleasure and best wishes to you both!
  • Bobbie

Bobbie Z. · Married on 09/11/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Celebration Gardens was a dream! The event coordinator, Michael, was attentive to detail and accommodating. I planned my wedding from out of state and being able to work with a venue that has a great relationship with other local vendors made the process easy and perfect! I would recommend this facility to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 06/08/2019

Group tour

Met with Michael today at the site. He was so helpful! I can’t wait for the wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Aww thanks Jennifer! You are most welcome and look forward to working with you and your family. Thanks again.

Valerie · Married on 03/17/2019

Completely loved

The place is lovely, so beautiful. The staff great,profesionals,they we’re so helpful. Michael Thomas was great he was on top of everything, he make it easier for us. We love it , it was everything that we expected. I’ll recommended to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Awww thanks Valerie! That was so nice of you to leave the review - it is much appreciated. We loved working with you. Take care!

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2019

A Hidden Gem

My husband and I got married at Celebration Gardens in March 2019 and I could not have asked for a better experience! Every single person I worked/interacted with were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. All communication was timely and Michael, the property manager was very transparent regarding pricing and what was allowed at the venue from the very first tour. The venue itself is intimate and beautiful in its own right, but also gives you lots of space for creativity and imagination to really make it feel like it's your own. I could not recommend it more!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks again Sarah for a wonderful review. It is so appreciated. Take care and wishing you the best!
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 02/23/2019

10/10 - Beautiful, Stress Free, Memories for a Lifetime

This venue is spectacular.
    "A little slice of heaven hidden away" is what some of us were saying.

Everything went flawlessly - the coordination involved with the venue is top notch. They are on top of everything and you never have to worry about things falling through the cracks. They provided all of the vendors for us - we could use or find our own - we used all the suggested vendors. I could go on and on and write an entirely separate review on all the vendors they partner with, but let me save you some time and tell you: they are all phenomenal. The reverend, catering, baker, florist, DJ, photographer - everyone was so wonderful!

The venue itself: Magical. It was February, and they had flowers within the venue itself (not added from florist) that were in bloom. Beautiful and well maintained. We loved having the building on site to get ready separately. Loved the flexibility for the different floorplans and layouts for the event.

This team is top notch. If you want a flawless, beautiful, and fun wedding, Celebration Gardens is the place to create memories to last a lifetime. Thank you Michael!!

-Cory & Natalie

Sent on 03/07/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much Cory and Natalie for the amazing review and very kind words. We loved working with you and will miss your smiling faces! Take care.

Sabrina · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect garden venue!

This venue was absolutely perfect. Our wedding was a daytime, 50 guest, outdoor ceremony and reception, and while the area seemed small initially, there is much more to it than meets the eye. The staff was incredibly helpful and responsive to any questions I had. The space was gorgeous and versatile and the customization of packages was absolutely perfect! There are so many photo ops! I definitely recommend having your photographer walk through the WHOLE grounds with you to pick spots you absolutely can't miss before the day of, because there are some photos I didn't get to take and I wish I could! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

That was so nice of you Sabrina to leave a great review. You were awesome to work with and we wish you both the very best! Take care. HUGS!

Cassidy · Married on 01/20/2019

Magical place!

My husband and I just got married at Celebration Gardens in January 2019. We visited the venue in May and had a tentative date in mind. Michael Thomas, the facility manager, put a courtesy hold on the date and said he would inform us if anyone else was interested in that date. We booked our date in June 2018.

Throughout the entire planning process, Michael was extremely helpful. He replied very quickly to all my emails and offered many problem solving solutions along the way.

One of the added benefits of Celebration Gardens is the a la cart opinions with their services. You could plan everything (food, music, flowers, rentals, etc) through them or you can use outside vendors of your choice.

We outsourced a lot of our vendors but we did hire the bartender and helpers for the evening through the venue. All employees were professional and helpful throughout the evening.

The gardens are beautiful and very well kept. Even with a wedding in January, the flowers were in full bloom. The simple charm of the gardens is what won us over. You don't need many decorations of your own with the natural beauty.

It was an added bonus of having the fire pit accessible. The staff on premise for the evening handled everything related to the fire pit.

One of the added benefits of the garden are all the little areas that guests can choose to enjoy. Since the dance floor can be separate from the dinner area (we chose to use the ceremony lawn as the dinner space as well), the fire pit area, the inside space where we had our photo booth (mostly because it was cold) and coffee and tea. Each guest could find a place they felt comfortable.

The only headache I'd say is you have to hire your own lighting for the lawn area or bring in and put up your own. The gazebos are well lit but the lawn space will need some additional lighting.

We also used a helper/server who was employee through John Michael entertainment for our rehearsal dinner at our house and they were very helpful.

Our wedding was perfect and everything we had imagined it to be and it was mainly due to the helpfulness of Michael. He even allowed us to deliver a garden trellis a day early and keep it near the office building to help elevate the day of stress. Michael made the planning process less stressful for sure.

I would definitely hold another event here in the future!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks again Cassidy for another wonderful review! It is really very heartfelt and appreciated. Take care!

Ryan G. · Married on 12/01/2018

The Perfect Place

What an amazing experience we had for our wedding! From the beginning to finish, Michael made it simple and guided us through the planning process. We were able to enjoy our special day without worrying about any details. The venue is beautiful and we will consider using it again for other events. Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words Ryan - it was my pleasure. Best wishes to you and Alexis! Happy Holidays to you both.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Team Beautiful Venue

Michael was so accommodating with everything i threw his way and so nice! I had to changed my date and it was done with no problem. The venue was so perfect for what i was wanting i had a small wedding about 65 people and everyone of my guests told me how much they loved the venue.
    If you are hesitate on this venue at all don't be Michael and his team will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thank you Megan for the very kind words. We loved working with you and your family. Happy Holidays!

Richard · Married on 05/07/2018

My partner and I are from the UK and we were due to come out to Orlando for a holiday but due go the fact we love Florida and everything that comes with it we decided to get married in our favourite place. As you can imagine coming from the UK we were very nervous in regards to what to expect as we were basing our wedding venue mostly on pictures and other guests reviews but from the moment we reached out to Celebration Gardens and Michael everything was made so easy and straight forward for us. Any question we had it was answered straight away and any help or reassurance we needed we were given that time and time again. We were also provided different packages for our day and given the freedom to make amendments if needed, we went with Michaels referel to use "Snap Out Loud" for our photos, I'll attach a few photos for other potential guests to see. We also had a violinst play, Nancy from "Strings and Things" who played a lovely repotoire which included a range of different Disney and movie themes. For my partners flowers we used "Atmosphere Floral and Decor" and they provided the perfect bridal bouquet. Once it was time for the big day we made our way to the venue from International Drive and as soon as we arrived we knew we had made the perfect choice for our occasion, whether it would be for a small group of guests like our wedding or a larger group it's ideal. I highly recommend Celebration Gardens for the perfect wedding location, so whether you're from the local area, US or abroad get in contact with them as they will make everything so easy for you and provide an excellent service before, during and after your day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Tonya · Married on 02/24/2018

Just had my wedding and it was great!!!! Service was awesome and really accomodating. I highly recommend! Property looked awesomeeee

Sent on 02/26/2018

Shana · Married on 12/02/2017

Celebration Gardens is a beautiful fully-outdoor venue. I had my wedding there this past December and here are some of my favorite things - They are flexible and affordable with options, you can choose from their vendors or use your own. Also I really loved how lush and well manicured their landscape is. The space is pretty all on its own without decor. There is plenty of parking for guests and it transitions well from ceremony to reception and they are very responsive with emails. I was really happy with Celebration Gardens and their services all around and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2018

John · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a wonderful Quince (Sweet 15) birthday event here. The team at Celebrations Garden was super helpful and accommodating. They even helped us secure a last minute tent due to surprise weather. We couldn't have been more please with the entire experience. I highly recommend this place for any special event. We will book here again!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Annette · Married on 05/18/2017

Beautiful venue and everyone was very helpful, professional, friendly, and patient with me. I will definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to have a wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Colby · Married on 03/04/2017

This is an amazing outdoor venue. If you want to have your wedding outdoors which we did, it is definitely worth it. The venue has so much to offer, it works well for both ceremony and reception. The foliage is gorgeous as well and really compliments the wedding so that very little additional decorations are needed. Every guest was wowed by the service, the grounds and the facility. It was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Nadia W. · Married on 11/26/2016

Incredible Hidden Gem!

WOW, Celebration Gardens is truly a hidden gem. Michael and the team absolutely went above and beyond to ensure my baby shower was perfect. The team is professional, friendly and very flexible. The venue is ABSOLUTELY amazing, all my guests were in awe. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Awww thanks for the words Nadia - it was our pleasure. Best wishes for a great future with the new baby!
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 10/20/2016

Wedding planner Michele Butler and I host an annual Halloween party for about 150 friends and wedding industry professionals and we have used Celebrations Gardens to host this party for the past two years. The venue is absolutely perfect--and guests raved about what a wonderful venue this is. Being in the event industry, we all see lots of venues--but this one is unique. It is charming, well-maintained, the catering staff from John Michael Catering has been en pointe in assisting us with our catering and service needs. It has several different areas including two gazebos, a built in-bar, a large patio area, two large grassy areas, a fire pit, and a large open air trellis covered in vines and flowers blooming all over it, so it is very versatile as to how the space can be used for weddings and other parties. Everything is open air which is a huge part of the charm of the place, but there is plenty of space for a tent if the need should ever arise due to weather. I can't say enough great things about Celebration Gardens--we will be back again this year!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Michael and the crew at Celebration Gardens did a wonderful job making our wedding perfect. No small feat as we got married the day after Hurricane Matthew came to town! The garden was immaculate And the food was delicious, and even better the next day when we had it for leftovers. Art and Lana also provided beautiful flowers and great pictures.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thank you Kelly for the very kind words!

Keith · Married on 05/15/2016

Every step of the way, Katie was there to help us and answer all our questions. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Celebration Gardens's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words.