Celebration Ballrooms Reviews

I definitely recommend Celebration Ballroom

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • MrsSantamaria2015

Vanessa · Married on 12/19/2015

They are very helpful. They made wedding planning easy.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Jeremy and Sylvie

Sylvie · Married on 10/17/2015

Celebration was awesome ! At first i was a little concerned but everything turned out great it was decorated like i wanted it to be plus more. You have to stay on top of things and be sure to ask questions so you have all the details but they were amazing and was always available for all my questions and concerns and was nothing but sweethearts.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Y

Yanitza · Married on 01/17/2015

Celebration went above and beyond my expectations! They took my vision and flew with it!! My ceremony took place at their ballroom and the made every moment perfect! I can't wait to see my video to see my own shocked face when I walked in with my father to walk down the aisle. So many wow factors! And not to mention the food was great, and the drinks were grade A and very pretty, especially those Mojitos! I've gone to other parties at other halls and none can compare to the details celebrations puts into your event. Will definitley recommend to all my family, friends, and anyone that ask! :)

Sent on 01/26/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/25/2012

We loved Celebration Ballrooms. They were very nice and patient with us when we couldn't decide on our decor. The place looked so amazing I received so many compliments from guests and am still receiving them! The food was delicious and great quantity! They offered us a good package and worked with us to better fit our needs and wants. Really a great venue I totally recommend it

Sent on 06/05/2012

M · Married on 02/27/2010

I had my wedding and i would recommend this place 100%. They are the best, they made my event unforgettable. The professionalism, the decoration, and everything that they did for me was the best. I am planning my Baby Shower with them and my sister would get married in june.

Sent on 03/15/2010
  • Y

Yvethe · Married on 11/18/2006

3.5

I loved having everything in one place and, although sometimes the package is not all good, Celebration Ballrooms was not the case. Everything was outstanding and the service was great and accomodating to make us happy. We would use it again for future events.. the food was great, the cake was incredible, the decor beautiful and the music had EVERYONE dancing all the time.

Sent on 12/18/2007

joett · Married on 11/19/2011

4.2
      3.0

The day of my wedding ,I must admit they did a awesome job!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Shakera · Married on 12/19/2009

3.8
      3.5

Although we had a few small issues throughout the planning, on the evening of my reception Celebrations really came through. The hall was beautiful, all the vendors did a great job pulling it together. The food was good, the decor was really nice, and we had a wonderful time celebrating there!

Sent on 01/07/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

3.2
      2.0
      2.0

Day of wedding

The day of the wedding everything was done wrong and I wasnt happy

Sent on 12/16/2018

Susana n Yancy · Married on 08/03/2008

2.8
      3.5

too expensive...not worth the price.

Sent on 03/16/2010

Kim · Married on 07/11/2009

2.4
      2.5
      0.5
      0.0

I would not recommend this place for your wedding. For bithdays only. For my wedding was a disaster because we planned everything correctly however the staff and manager that night rearly followed through with the simplest request we made and my cake table was not even set properly because the staff refused to have my cake lady decorate the table. Your wedding will not be memorable at this place for the prices they charge.

Sent on 08/20/2009

1.4
      2.5

I realize you can't please everyone BUT when my money pleases you, as a business I expect professional and reasonable service. The vendors are very unreliable. You make an appointment only for it to be cancelled. There was no way I was going to take a gamble and have their photographer ruin my day. He cancelled several appointments...RED FLAG! I will be searching for a new venue

Sent on 07/12/2014

JENNILLE · Married on 08/15/2009

0.6
      0.0

I will NEVER recommend this place... they are very unprofessional, they dont know the meaning of customer service they way they treat you is like they are doing a favor when your paying for the service... i had a horrible experience with this place where i was stressed out 2 hours before my wedding... the office staff are very unprofessional they dont know what they are doing... i had picked my wedding colors and all the details 2 months before and when we called a month before to make the final payment they told us that they didnt even have our wedding colors, the food we had chose and that we had to pay cash because it was less than 30 days and we told her we dont live in FL so they wanted us to mail a check made out to the owners name, not the banquet hall's name but he owners and we also reminded her that we were there 2 months ago to choose our colors and flowers and food etc when we had an appointment and both times we went they didnt have anything ready for us to see how it would look... the day of my wedding they decided to make tables of 11 people and not tell me when i had made place cards for 16 tables and they only put 15 tables so i told them that i needed another table.. that same morning my mother in law called me telling me they were doing the napkins the wrong way she told them how they were suppose to look and they told her that if they had time they will fix it.. so i called and told them to fix them, then i went 3 hrs later to take the favors and they still hadnt fix anything... they are really bad please dont give yourself extra stress with this place...

Sent on 08/25/2009