Celebrating Your Moments Now Reviews

Celebrating Your Moments Now 7
  • chau

chau · Married on 08/18/2019

Dream wedding planner!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Huan and CYMNOW. The planning process was pleasant and stress-free for us. Huan was always available to answer any question or request that we had. He and CYMNOW team took great care of us from start to finish so that we can enjoy not only our special day but start celebrating from the very moment our planning process began. Huan wore many hats from beginning to end and excelled in all roles - wedding planner, money manager, vendor researcher, contract negotiater, facilitator, master of ceremony, constructor of dreams, my personal therapist when I wad flooded with all kinds of emotions and wedding nerves. Most importantly, he showed great care and went above and beyond our expectations, as if he planned this wedding for a family member.
    We truly appreciate his attention to details to ensure personalized touches and unforgettable memories for our special day, and his ability to troubleshoot and make quick, critical decisions on the spot. He was the first person to be there and last person to leave, handling all the stress of planning and executing a wedding flawlessly. Even my husband, who initially did not get the idea of how a wedding planner would help us, said to me after our wedding that we would never be able to go through this on our own.
    We highly recommend Huan and CYMNOW for their outstanding services! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 8
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 9
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 10
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 11

Daniel Crown · Married on 07/27/2019

Huan is excellent!!

We hired Huan to MC and plan our wedding reception. He was professional and friendly leading up to the ceremony and handled every one of our needs. During the ceremony he was a terrific and hilarious MC. Overall he did an excellent job making sure that everything stayed on schedule and that my wife and I were comfortable the entire evening. I would strongly recommend Huan's services!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Tim Nguyen · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank you for outstanding services.

Outstanding services provided prior to, during, and post my wedding. In addition, a great MC with full of energy that fully engaged to entertain all of my wedding guests with smiles from the beginning to the end of my banquet. Great appreciated.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

It Was Mint to Be

We had a destination wedding in Key West and work with Huan our the details via phone. Huan and his partner flew down to the Keys early to help us with the rehearsal and all the little details for our wedding. Huan and his partner did a great job executing our wedding details. I was amazed with everything they did and how they managed to set up everything the way I envisioned in a short period of time. They took care of us from start to finish and we didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • DAVID

DAVID TRUONG · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing service!

Huan is awesome. He is timely manner, professional, and responsible. He is a great MC, and event coordinator. He is smart and can make quick and effective decisions during critical situation. He also has great ideas to make your wedding more beautiful in different way. We appreciate his service and would 100% recommend it!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Thuy Nguyen · Married on 12/29/2018

New Year Eve party

We are very pleased with their service and professionalism!! Thank you Huan and his staffs. Would recommend them with my friends and family!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Brian Hoang · Married on 12/16/2018

Best MC and Wedding Coordinator

Huan is an amazing MC and planner. We are so happy that we did go with Huan for our wedding. During 3 months from planning to the wedding day, every time we needed him, he would always be there for us. He is very easy to contact and easy to work with. He helped us stress free during our wedding time. He provided us a lot of helpful tips and resources. With his experiences and professionalism, he knew exactly what he was doing, and made it fun and enjoyable not only for us but also for our guests. Thanks to him, we had an amazing wedding experience. We would highly recommend him to our friends and family.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • LONG

Long Ly · Married on 12/15/2018

Appriciation

A huge thank you to the wonderful @Huan Vo and your team CYMNOW. This simple thank you for wedding planning cannot possibly contain enough words to completely express our appreciation.

Huan, you are truly amazing at what you do. Your experience and skills are incredible and you gave us the most beautiful wedding ceremony full of laughter and love. It was everything we dreamed of and so much more. You have a unique ability to engage guests both young and old, with your calm & relaxed manner. Our guests were absolutely blown away by the overall experience.

You are a true professional and a complete gentleman. You did an amazing job guiding us through the process and helping us through all of the decisions for decor, food, music and so much more. you were always approachable, responsive, encouraging and so helpful. We cannot thank you nor recommend you enough.

The team did a flawless job at helping us plan one of the happiest days of our lives!

You are the best wedding planner in DC area.

Thanks again for everything! We both love you and what you did for us!
    Cheers

Celebrating Your Moments Now 25
  • Kelvin

Kelvin Nguyen · Married on 12/15/2018

Simply The Best

The 'Celebrating Your Moments Now' (CYMNow) Team is amazing. Mr. Huan Vo was on top of his game. He was caring, professional and just simply the best. He made our wedding went a lot better than it would have if we didn't have him. Thank you for making our wedding a successful one!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent vendor

Huan was our wedding planner and he did an excellent job. He gave us a lot of ideas and always available when we have questions. He did all the planning from A-Z and told us to enjoy and relax, he got it all covered. I would highly recommended Huan if you're looking for a planner.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Tu Le · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly grateful to work with

We are truly grateful to have you as our Wedding Planner. You have stick, helped us and make our wedding extremely pleasant. He listened to requests and answered all our questions. Our questions were answered promtply. When he's unavailable when called by phone, he'll get back to us sooner then expected. Huan take advantages of technology such as group message as a communication tool and communicate with us. He is very efficient when working on tasks and making preparation for our wedding day. There were changes and hiccups during the event; however, you handled the situations in a very professional manner. You lead your team above and beyond excellence by helping at the reception party, clarify what each team member should handle. Each team member promptly helped our guests when neeeded. I strongly reccommend Huan Vo (Wedding Planner) and his crew to any soon to be married couples.

Once again, Thank You so much Huan!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Hellen B. · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing & Professional!

I work for Foxchase Manor and had an amazing experience with Huan and his team! They were professional and running around everywhere to make sure the bride and groom were happy with their once in a lifetime experience. As a vendor, I found Huan very easy to work with and very reliable as a point of contact. He really goes out of his way to make everyone happy around him and I am sure you will not be disappointed with him and his team!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Tai Ngo · Married on 09/29/2018

Huan Vo and his team did a great job!

Amazing job, he cares like he’s part of the family.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Annie · Married on 09/29/2018

Dream Wedding

I don’t know where to begin ! Huan and his team made our wedding a dream come true. Huan is amazing, professional, courteous and he is a perfectionist. CYMnow was our best decision. Our wedding would have not been perfect without him. If you want a dream wedding, cymnow will make it happen !!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ginny · Married on 09/15/2018

I was very fortunate to have Huan and CYM team for my wedding. At our first meeting, he told me that his priority is to make our wedding being less stress and enjoyable moment. I was quite doubtful but the longer I worked with Huan, I was so impressed with his work ethic, perfectionism, professionalism, and I knew that I trusted in the right person. Huan paid attention to details and provided helpful recommendations, so my task just simply followed his advice. He spent time to create a beautiful and unique back-drop for us. He well-coordinated and well-managed all incidents occurred during the reception. Eventually, it was one of my best decisions for choosing Huan and CYM. My family and guests were all happy with many compliments. I am sure some of them will contact Huan for other events. Thank you Huan and CYM team again!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tien · Married on 09/09/2018

Best decision ever for my wedding date

To begin, I have to say that having Huan as our MC was the best choice on my wedding day.
    We only paid such a small amount for the job he did. He was not only a MC, but also helped us coordinating the wedding day as well.
    Everyone had so much fun, he was very pro-active to make sure that the wedding went smoothly. More importantly, he paid such a close attention to my husband and myself to make sure that we were not overwhelmed.
    I can not say enough how awesome he is, but I will tell you this; my wedding could not be perfect without him.
    Thank you so much for helping us on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 08/18/2018

Celebrating Your Moments!

CYM Now Celebrating Your Moments Now with owner, Huan Vo, helped plan one of the most special and memorable days of our lives!

CYM Now helped us to select a venue, caterer, dj, bar tender, and other vendors that fit our personal needs and budget for our ring ceremony and wedding reception. They also include activities and games for kids and adults alike which makes the event fun and interactive for guests. Huan is very well organized and we were able to leave all of our worries throughout the entire process to him. Huan became like family through the planning process. He makes you feel as if you are his only client and puts in the time, care and effort that you would expect only from a family member! Combining the fact Huan is also one of the most well-known MCs master of ceremonies in Northern Virginia makes CYM Now an easy choice.

CYM Now seamlessly orchestrated a beautiful event that was unforgettable for our 200 guests. We still receive compliments to this day from family and friends sharing their moments and memories of a beautiful day!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 26
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 27
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 28
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 29

Thao · Married on 08/05/2018

Excellent service!

We had Huan as my MC and coordinator for my wedding day and I was so happy and thankful for all of his effort in making my special day go so smoothly and timely. With Vietnamese wedding ceremony, things could get chaotic if you don't have a clear guide to follow, but with his help, everything went so smoothly and we were able to follow our schedule timely. The reception was really fun with Huan being our MC. We discussed our timeline in advance and everything went perfectly according to the agenda. He always went above and beyond to provide guidance at everything to make us feel comfortable the entire time. Overall I was very glad that we had him on our wedding day and I can't recommend his service enough. Thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 42
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 43

Son Dang · Married on 07/22/2018

He is amazing

Huan, he did a fantastic jobs on my wedding, get him.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hong · Married on 07/19/2018

We engaged Huan and his team to help us plan, coordinate and manage a Grand Opening celebration for our Better Homes and Garden Real Estate office. Huan worked with me on selecting menus, drinks, serving details, decorations, flower arrangements, the order of event..... every little detail was covered and handled from A-Z (including setting up, cleaning and returning all of our furniture back ready for us to handle business the next day). His staff was prompt, professional and on top of things. Our guests complimented repeatedly on our food selection and service. Huan sure made it a lot easier for us to focus on our guests rather than having to manage the event. Best of all, he delivered everything we wanted well within our budget. We will definitely engage Huan's team for our future events.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Celebrating Your Moments Now's reply:

Thank you for giving me and my team the opportunity to plan the Grand Opening Celebrating with you and your team! I learned a lot from you how to select the menu and also thank for your flexibility so we can adjusted it accordingly.
    Look forward to assisting you in future events,

Tran Nguyen · Married on 06/02/2018

Very Professional Vendor Ever

At the time we were looking for a vendor for our wedding in June but we could not find any vendors, because me and my husband live in different state. We had to find the one who good at celebrating and handle our everythings while we did not have enough time to do. Luckily, we knew CYM through my husband's sister. I was so suprised and satisfied about their services. They made a wedding plan clearly and professional as much as they can. I had a wonderful and beautiful wedding as i wish. Alot of guests from another wedding came and took a picture from our wedding decoration. Besides, my vendor such as MC in my wedding is the best MC i have ever know. His voice and his words make the audience feel comfortable and joyful. I would recommence CYM as well as Mr. HUAN for all my friends and my familly.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Celebrating Your Moments Now 44

Kevin Liu · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent wedding coordinator and MC

Huan has been an essential in making my wedding beautiful and smooth the entire day and night. He was there from the beginning and extremely helpful in wedding planning, decorations, and people cooedination. I highly recommended him to my friends.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Allison · Married on 05/08/2018

Awesome Work!

Huan is wonderful to work with. He is attentive, kind, and great at his work. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Celebrating Your Moments Now's reply:

Hi Allison,
    It was my pleasure to work with you and Hilton Banquet team in Greenville, North Carolina! Banquet team and staff are professional and amazing. Thank you so much for taking care of Hannah's room reservation. I can't believe what happens without you. I look forward to working you in the future.
  • Nini

Nini · Married on 04/14/2018

Good experience

Words can not fully describe how much I ENJOYED my experience with HUAN. He is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! His visions, his enthusiasm, his willingness to go above to make you happy... what more can you ask for in a planner!!! His top priority is to make sure everything will be smooth throughout the whole planning process. One thing I really admired about him is that he will never make you feel he is too busy for you. Anytime of the day if I had a question or needed him to do something, he would immediately be on top of it. That is very important. His caring and sentimental personality traits makes him more then just a wedding planner. He really gets involved with the couple. He made a simple promise to my husband and I that our wedding day would be PERFECT......AND IT WAS!!!!!!! HUAN and CYMNOW team are TOP NOTCH!!!!!
    He's also a wonderful MC, fluents in both English and Vietnamese. You rock, Huan!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • U

Uyen · Married on 04/08/2018

Our wedding MC and coordinator, Huan, was exceptionally good. He made the wedding flow every well and the guests feel happy and entertained. We were extremely satisfied with his service.

Sent on 04/18/2018