72 Reviews for Celebrated Ceremonies

Agnostic (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Catholic (1)
72 Celebrated Ceremonies Reviews

Our ceremony was exactly the way we had wanted it to be. small and private.
Jessica is a true professional who listened to our requests and performed a wonderful ceremony.

Profile Picture M, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Jessica was a dream from start to finish. My husband and I were very nervous about finding an officiant who would reflect our somewhat non-traditional personal style, and accurately represent our relationship. As the ceremony is one of the most important parts of your wedding day, we wanted an officiant who would be able to execute the vibe we were looking for. It was of upmost importance for our ceremony to be personal, deep, and truly represent what marriage means to us. We immediately felt confident and at ease when we met Jessica. She listened to us and worked with us every step of the way to create exactly what we wanted. Jessica was very flexible and accommodating of our individual wishes for things we wanted to include in our ceremony, and things we did not. She provided us with such beautiful and meaningful reading selections to choose from. Jessica created a story about our relationship which was both heartfelt and lighthearted, without being cheesy. The ceremony was exactly what we dreamed of. Everyone loved it; we got so many compliments from our guests specifically about Jessica's performance and the ceremony content. They raved that it was unlike any ceremony they had ever attended. Thank you again, Jessica, from the bottom of our hearts for helping us to create something so personalized, meaningful, and unique. We cannot express how much it means to us.

-Nick & Ariana Lowe

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Jess was absolutely amazing!! My guests say that they have never seen or been a part of such an emotional, beautiful, and thoughtful ceremony. Jessica's words will bring you tears and oddly make it seem she has known you two forever! I am SO incredibly thankful my husband and I chose Jess. You will have the most memorable ceremony! Bring tissues!

Profile Picture ashley, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

We had a wonderful experience with Celebrated Ceremonies. Everyone is still saying how personal and special our ceremony way. Jessica was very attentive and helpful at all times. She wrote a wonderful love story to read at our ceremony. My husband is Jewish and I am Catholic and she was able to mix the two cultures very nicely. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having Jessica officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the first time we spoke to her, we got a great vibe. She was organized and professional. More importantly, she was easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. Once we decided to book her, she sent us a questionnaire. The questions did take a while to answer, which was a good thing. It gave us an opportunity to really give her a sense of who we are (how we met, what we like to do together, etc). What makes Jessica special is how she turned those answers into a beautiful ceremony. It was well-written, very personal, and her delivery made it feel like she really knew us and cared about us. All of our guests loved our ceremony and mentioned specifically how great Jessica was. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were very apprehensive asking someone we didn't know to marry us. Unfortunately, a family friend and a relative we had been counting on were unable to perform the ceremony. Jessica of Celebrated Ceremonies was the first person we spoke with and we immediately felt a real connection, noticed her professionalism, and most importantly, we realized that Jessica really cared and was passionate about joining our lives together.

She helped my wife, Carolyn, write vows that were beautiful and she helped me edit down my novel-length set of vows. Although we had only spoke with her once via Skype, Jessica's ceremony had every guest thinking she had known is for years.

Months later and into a happy marriage, when our family and friends bring up the wedding, Jessica's ceremony is always the first thing they mention. Carolyn and I are thankful that she was available and we are lucky that she was a part of our special day.

As someone that was nervous about finding the right person and worried we may not, I can't recommend Jessica enough and I can't say enough good things about her services and professionalism.

Thank you Jessica and Celebrated Ceremonies! You made our wedding a beautiful event!

- Sean and Carolyn B. 3/30/2017

Profile Picture Sean, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jessica was so great to work with! We were in a pinch at the last minute and needed to find someone to marry us the following day. Despite having less than 24 hours to put something together, Jessica worked hard to get to understand the kind of people we are so she could make the ceremony unique to us. She was professional, personable, and most of all, very kind throughout the whole process. She arrived on time, and even took care to speak loudly so my grandfather could hear the ceremony too. If someone didn't know we only booked her the day before, they'd have thought she had weeks to prepare.

We highly recommend Jessica! Thanks, you saved the day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jessica was amazing! She made our ceremony personal and about us. It was well organized and we loved the story she recreated for us. You can tell she puts a lot of time and heart into it. She also helped with our own vows and organization of everything. I have received many comments that it was the "best wedding ceremony" people have ever attended. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jessica gives you a completely custom ceremony that really brings your guests into what your love story really is about. We were beyond excited when we read the ceremony that she created for us, it was perfect. She was even able to accommodate a last minute change to the ceremony timeline the night before/morning of! A lot of our guest even told us after the wedding how great of a job she did. We could not have asked for a better person to marry us.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Jessica Ben Ami is a fantastic officiant - her ceremonies are personal and strike the perfect balance between serious, romantic and celebratory. When we were looking for officiants I'd see all these people with great reviews but then when I found videos of them performing ceremonies on youtube they would either seem disinterested, cheesy or have horrible word choice. In contrast, Jessica Ben Ami is eloquent (evident from the first time you meet her) and in our ceremony was able to perfectly capture dynamics of my husband and my relationship. Jessica meets with each couple in person for an interview/get to know each other coffee. Then, she has a questionnaire which you fill out and provides the basis for the love story that she writes. Suffice to say - good friends of ours asked us afterwards if Jessica had known us for 10 years or more!

I can't recommend Jessica Ben Ami enough - her services are well worth the cost and you will have a phenomenal ceremony if you use her!

Profile Picture Quinn, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot speak highly enough of Jessica Ben Ami’s amazing job as the officiant at our wedding. Her thoughtful, funny, and moving ceremony received unanimous praise from family and friends, who were under the assumption that we had known her for years, while in actuality we had only met her the month before.

Originally, we had planned to have a family member perform the ceremony, but plans fell through and we found ourselves without an officiant with the wedding only a short time away. We had done tons of research on venues, food, and decorations, but we were lost when it came to finding an officiant. My wife-to-be soon found WeddingWire and after reading many positive reviews about Jessica, we set up an interview. At that first meeting, she calmed our fears about getting an officiant at such a late date, and walked us through all of our options. Her thoroughness in the interview really helped us visualize the ceremony that we wanted have. After that interview, Jessica asked us about how my wife and I met and our life together, and she weaved it all into a beautiful ceremony that told the story of our relationship in our personal voices and style. By the end of our wedding, it wasn’t the food or the decorations that received the most compliments, it was Jessica’s ceremony. Everyone raved about how sweet it was, and they all agreed that it fit us perfectly. I even had family come up to me and say, “I learned something new about you both!” Jessica’s attention to the details of our relationship really made us feel special, and we can’t thank her enough for her fantastic job as our officiant.

From the catering to the photographers to the dinnerware, planning a wedding is so overwhelming. But I can’t stress enough how important it is to find the right officiant. A great ceremony is so much more memorable and fulfilling than what you eat at the reception. We will always cherish what Jessica Ben Ami did for us on our wedding day.

Steve and Gina

Profile Picture Steve, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Jessica is a lovely woman, who put together the perfect wedding for our small gathering. We wanted to make the wedding a family affair since we were blending families and she had some great suggestions and incorporated family vows into the ceremony. Our kids loved it! Jessica is very professional and her warmth really added to the event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Vow Renewal

There are so many wonderful things to say about Jessica and our experience with her as our officiant that I'm not sure I can put it all into writing. She was very easy to work with, was responsive and guided us every step of the way. She showed up on our big day on time and looking professional and ready to kick butt! She was incredibly attentive since day 1 and after having us each fill out her questionnaire and choose our vows and readings from a beautiful list that she provided to us, she was able to write an amazing ceremony that perfectly expressed our feelings about each other, and our love and gratitude for our most cherished family and friends. Multiple guests approached us afterwards and told us how they really loved that the ceremony took them along the journey of our lives together and our path to the aisle and also made them feel like they were a real part of our commitment to continue that journey into the future. Jessica was a perfect choice for our wedding and we can never truly repay her for the incredibly beautiful memory she has given us.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Jessica is very flexible, she made a simple occasion very memorable in her own system and process

The payment terms is very easy and accessible

Profile Picture User6063654, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic

There are not enough nice things to say about Jessica. She facilitated such beautiful ceremony and totally captured our essence and story. We were nervous at first looking for an officiant as we are not particularly religious. Yet, she did a spectacular job making it deep and heartfelt.

Many people at the wedding asked where/how we found Jessica as they said it was one of the most memorable weddings to which they have been.

We would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in the DC Area.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Jessica officiated over our vow renewal ceremony. It was a very small ceremony, with immediate family only.Jessica officiated over our son and daughter-in-law's wedding in 2014, so we were familiar with her service and style. However, nothing prepared us for the intimate personalized ceremony we received. She incorporated personal touches in the vows and ceremony, making it so meaningful, there were tears all around! It was like she became part of our family. It was a beautiful ceremony and a memory we will cherish forever. We highly recommend Jessica!
Sue & Jim

Profile Picture User5298926, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jessica was wonderful. She composed a beautiful ceremony customized to us. Absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User5241224, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were looking for a non-traditional officiant who would be able to capture our energy and personalities, and Jessica did just that. Her style of incorporating our "love story" into the ceremony was absolutely unique and perfect. It made our ceremony completely personal from start to finish, instead of the broad, over the top readings I am used to hearing. I still get told how beautiful and amazing the ceremony was, and it truly was all due to Jessica. I could not have been more impressed or happy with her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jessica was great! She customized everything to our personalities and came up with a great ceremony plan.

Profile Picture Candace, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Jessica was extremely pleasing to work with and she was so helpful. I needed her assistance to be my Officiant at a very short period of time and she was flexible with me. She really made our dreams come true uniting us in a very difficult time that we are going through. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Thanks Jessica for making our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Being that our wedding was an LGBT one, we were extremely concerned with being able to be ourselves on the most important day of our lives! Originally, we asked two of close friends to perform our ceremony because we thought it would be nice to have someone who truly knew us to speak on our behalf. We are so glad neither of those people worked out:) We could not have asked for a better person to marry us! Jessica was amazing from start to finish; the way she listened, gathered, and told our story was much more than we could have ever imagined. It was as if she knew us throughout our entire relationship. The ceremony went off without a hitch. It was beautiful and magical. Many unexpected tears were shed among guests and I think that says more than words when it comes to people connecting with our story. Everyone came up to us at the end saying Jessica did a tremendous job and it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever attended!

Thank you, Jessica, for everything! We had a wonderful wedding and much of that was thanks to you:)

Profile Picture Casey, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jessica was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we first met with her, I knew we had made the right choice. She was in constant contact through emails and phone calls. The wedding ceremony she wrote for us was exactly what we wanted! We received comments all evening from our guests about what a beautiful ceremony it was.

Cully and Dana Pettenati

Profile Picture Dana, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jessica helped us to have what many of our friends and family said was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen. She helped us to create a ceremony that was deeply personal and truly expressed how we felt about one another. She provided us with many ideas and options for readings and allowed us to supplement with some of our own. She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend Jessica as an officiant at your wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I could not be more pleased with my wedding ceremony using Jessica. Looking for a meaningful and non-religious ceremony, I came to Jessica. She was easy to work with and provided an incredibly moving, funny, and personal ceremony. So many guests remarked it was one of the most amazing ceremonies they'd ever been to. I cannot thank her enough for ensuring the meaning of my wedding day was captured.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews