Celebrate with Strings Attached Reviews

36 | Austin, TX

36 Reviews for Celebrate with Strings Attached

Mel · event on 09/22/2017

I attended a September 22nd event at a private home in South Austin. Love the venue, a beautiful home ( wish I had one like it) . great hosts-beautiful crescent moon in the trees-liked the stage &the lighting &the sound. I loved Leeanne Atherton- wow! another successful night of these outdoor concerts. terrific idea!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Keith · event on 07/16/2017

I attended the July 16th evening show. I really enjoyed the performance. It featured great music (it was Beatles music after all), very talented musicians who performed well together, and innovative musical arrangements, in a beautiful woodland setting. Use of acoustic instruments combined with soft overhead lighting contributed to a very intimate performance.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Rod · event on 08/06/2016

Strings Attached are such a valuable part of the Austin live music environment. I love the eclectic range of genres that they embrace, the way they improvise together so well, and their commitment to the Austin live music culture with their inclusion of a wide variety of guest performers and artist tributes at their shows. Their Strings on the Grass show turned a 3rd date at an outdoor show on a hot, humid Austin evening, which could have been disastrous, into a magical and romantic experience. What a great night. Thank you, Will!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Lyle · event on 11/07/2015

You all were great! I think the audience was a bit subdued due to the environment. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But the mood should match the music and Libby is such an upbeat, quirky artist; the audience didn't match her mood. But I'm not complaining, the church was beautiful. And all the hard work that goes into producing it was much appreciated!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

Strings Attached did a beautiful job at our Austin wedding! They provided strings for the ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail hour, and a fabulous band at the reception. We couldn't have been happier with the thoughtful way they helped us narrow down the music choices, the ease with which they worked with our planner an venues, and the artful way they got all ages up and dancing on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend them more highly! My advice is to have a short list of 'must play songs' and let them read the room for the rest; it's what they do best! They have regular shows around town, so you can go check them out before you commit! You can't go wrong with Strings Attached!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Jay · event on 04/20/2015

My wife and I attended the 'Strings on Grass' concert by 'Strings Attached' with guest artists: Libby Kirkpatrick, Anthony DeCosta, and featuring Jimmy LaFave. It was a delight. An informal house concert in the backyard with an adoring audience, and great musicians having a great time performing and improvising accompaniments.
    I forgot how powerful live performances are with the spontaneity and joy that goes with it.
    It was a perfect date night with my wife.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Theresa · event on 10/31/2014

I love the music, I love watching the craft , artistry and mastery of musicians. Mostly, I love how inspired and hopeful I feel when I see the presence of being embodied by every person on the stage.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Bill · event on 10/24/2014

Will, I had a really great time. I have been a huge fan of the Austin music scene since I lived here in the 80s. I told Karen that I am seriously thinking of season tickets. Agaiin, I have not enjoyed an evening out like that in many years. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Bill Haass Col., Special Forces (Retired)

Sent on 11/03/2014

James · Married on 09/27/2014

World class musicians! We used them for the pre-ceremony cocktail hour (jazz combo), the ceremony (string quartet) and reception (full band). Working with Will was easy -- he knew exactly what we wanted and I didn't doubt him for a second. Extremely professional. As I was walking down the aisle, I thought "damn, that sounds good."

Sent on 02/12/2015

stephanie · event on 09/26/2014

I was amazed at how wonderful the sound was. The music was excellent - and very up close and personal. Very Austin. Thank you so much. Can't wait for the blues show with Carolyn and Guy!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Strings Attached were awesome! The music that was played created exactly the atmosphere that the bride and groom wanted. We received lots of compliments from our wedding guests. The music of Strings Attached and a glass of champagne were the perfect way to ring in the New Year and congratulate the new couple. I would hire Strings Attached again and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants a band with lots of class and talent!

Sent on 01/13/2014

D · Married on 12/21/2013

Everyone loved the music and band. It was such a pleasure to meet and work with Will and the band members;what a fun group. Amanda was great and their professionalism and love of music was obvious. Pleased every generation of guests at our wedding. We will definitely keep you in mind for future events.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Jane · Married on 12/20/2013

Will Taylor, my friends and family can't stop talking about you and Strings Attached! Will and company did a unique mix of jazz and Texas swing and it was perfect for the venue and setting. We are anticipating my parents' 50th and can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Hal · Married on 03/18/2013

You guys (and Leeann) were such a treat. Every single one of the band is awesomely talented....you're like All Stars! That hippie dude on the horn blew me away....he's too funny. Too bad you left the CD's back at home.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Jason · Married on 02/23/2013

Strings Attached was amazing! They taylored their performance to our desires and needs and were flexible and knowledgable enough to fill time with appropriate songs. They sounded wonderful and were completely low maintenance... Real professionals... We highly recommend them... They made our wedding a wonderful experience that will not be soon forgotten by us or our friends and family that were in attendance... Book Strings attached now! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Nancy · event on 11/10/2012

We were very pleased with the service we received from Will Taylor and Strings Attached. They arrived to the event early, made sure they set up where we needed them, and warmed up without distracting the rest of the set-up. They were very professionally dressed in tuxedos as agreed upon. They played beautifully and were an integral part of the success of the event. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Corinne · Married on 10/06/2012

I had a string duo from Strings Attached for our wedding ceremony and though I was too anxious/nervous to hear any music, all of my family and friends said that they sounded excellent and that the amplification and sound was perfect, especially for an outdoor wedding. Working with Amanda was really easy to book and they made it really easy to choose ceremony music as well, giving us a music planning worksheet and suggestions.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Rob · Married on 03/17/2012

Strings Attached really helped pull our wedding together; they were perfect with the timing, the music was amazing, and they played my girl's favorite song "Crazy Girl" by Eli Young. There's nothing they can't cover, and I highly recommend having them at your big day or whatever occasion, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2011

Will Taylor and Strings Attached rocked our wedding! We could not have been more pleased and everyone told us they loved the band! We had a tough crowd with several musicians and critics in attendance! They were extremely great to work with, and they were very flexible with my surprise of having a gospel choir sing me down the aisle. They performed our first dance song perfectly and Tameca Jones was AMAZING like always! We were not ready for the party to end and we dance the night away. I would highly recommend them for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Phillip · Married on 07/23/2011

Will Taylor & Strings Attached were the best band we could have possibly had for our wedding! They made the most important day of our lives perfect! Music matters to us, and it's easy to tell how much it matters to the members of Strings Attached.

Amanda was very gracious and patient while we put together the songs we wanted to hear for the set list. She guided us on what to think, how to prepare our set list, and worked with us in the months leading up to the wedding to make sure we fully knew the expectations and what would happen. She was great!

The day of the wedding, they were easily our best vendor. Will was great - he was there early in the morning, and early to the reception, to make sure everything was set up and prepared. The ceremony music was perfect - they learned a special song at our request - and the reception was fantastic. They learned songs we requested, played many amazing songs they already knew, and all we had to do on our wedding day was listen and love it. Will was courteous, easy to work with, and had the perfect feel for our wedding. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Amiri · Married on 07/10/2011

Strings Attached were great. They were very professional and they sounded great. We had a few request and they had not problem fulfilling them for us. I would highly recommend them for anyone.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Alex · Married on 05/29/2011

Will and his whole team were amazing throughout the entire process. The song selection and booking process was super simple and by far the easiest wedding vendor we worked with. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome band with great sound.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Steve · Married on 04/16/2011

Will Taylor handled everything for our wedding. We were looking for various configurations of musicians for the cocktail hour, dinner and for dancing. Will assembled a group of 2, 3 and 4 piece for each part of the wedding and each of them were exceptional. In addition, Will Taylor also accommodated my wishes to sit in on the drums for a song. I have been playing most of my life but by no means am I a professional musician. We set up a time for me to come and rehearse the song together and his band did a great job of making me feel comfortable. I was very pleased at the wedding with the final results as the band did a great job carrying me for the song. I would recommend Will Taylor in the future.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Karla · Married on 04/09/2011

As a meeting planner you always take extra care selecting entertainment for your audience. I had an amazing experience working with Will Taylor and his band Strings Attached and I highly recommend them. They are very professional, and the quality of their music is out of this world!

We recently had an event in San Antonio, TX and it was a great success thanks to the FANTASTIC music Strings Attached provided. My attendees (health care professionals) were coming from all over the country and everyone had an amazing time. Meeting planners, wedding planners, event coordinators and everyone planning their next event, if are looking for the best live music band that offers a great variety of sounds and rhythms, call Will or Amanda and they will take great care of you!

Karla Anzola, CMP

Sent on 03/22/2012

Kent · event on 04/06/2011

The string quartet was fabulous, on time, set up without any hassle, played beautifully for the designated time and left hardly leaving a trace of their visit. Since this was a surprise event for the wedding reception and arranged from afar (San Francisco), the details were unusual; one would never have known that I hadn't been on hand to insure that everything went perfectly.

Sent on 03/14/2012