Celebrate With Music | Wedding DJ Services Reviews

5 | Irvine, CA

5 Reviews for Celebrate With Music | Wedding DJ Services

Mel · Married on 01/26/2020

The Most Awesome DJ We’ve Ever Seen!!

We went to our friends’ wedding in 2019 and got to see DJ Tony in action, and it was seriously the most fun we’ve ever had at a wedding!! Needless to say, he did not disappoint at our wedding either. What really sets him apart from any other DJ we’ve seen is the time and care he puts in to making your night amazing and memorable. He interviewed us beforehand to feel out our vibe, and he made a detailed timeline of how the evening was gonna go. He created awesome moments that got absolutely everyone out on the dance floor, so there were never those awkward moments when no one’s dancing. He even brought some light up toys for the kids, so that they wouldn’t Get bored during dinner. He truly made our night amazing, and if you go with Tony, he’ll make yours amazing too!! (Photos to come!!)

Sent on 01/29/2020

Jaysson · Married on 04/03/2015

Took a huge weight off our shoulders... he had tons of surprises (good) to keep the crowd moving and was in touch with our photographer and wedding staff throughout. Book with confidence, he made the night seamless!

Sent on 12/12/2015

V. · Married on 09/03/2011

(Got married on 9-1-2012) My husband (a new label that I am still not used to) and I met Tony & his lovely wife (Tony does mostly MC but can also do a little bit of the DJ, however, his talented wife does the DJ) at a bridal show in Orange County back in 2010. He was very friendly and very passionate about what he does. You could tell that he was genuine and not just trying to make a sale. Anyways, flash forward to 2011 when my husband and I decided to hire him for our wedding.
    Even though we had never heard of Tony or his company or known any friends that have had him at their events before, we really just wanted to hire him because he gave us that warm and friendly vibe. We knew he would do the job right.

Also, what makes Tony stand out from a lot of other DJs is that he does games/ activities and leads people in group dancing to really get your guests off their seats and grooving to the music, which is what we wanted. We really wanted to make sure that our guests were actually dancing at our reception and enjoying their time. (And that's what our guests did at our wedding)

Tony was very responsive to all of my emails and phone calls. He met us when it was convenient for our schedules and also came by our venue to check out the location, since he had never done an event there before. He made sure that we put together a good timeline for our wedding and was open to ideas.

During and immediately after our wedding, we had friends and family overwhelmingly tell us how awesome they thought Tony & his wife were, so that must tell you how amazing he will be for your next event. Overall, I am so glad that we ended up hiring Tony because he really made our wedding so much better for us and our guests. I would definitely rehire Tony for my next event in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/07/2012

v · Married on 09/25/2010

I thought that Tony was very prepared from the time that we first met with him til the end of the reception. All of my guests loved him and how he involved the children in the evening. I work with children and know how important it is to involve them. Not only did they play games with him but after they would then stay on the dance floor and dance. My husband and I both had trouble finding the songs for our father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. He gave us suggestions as to what we could use. Thank you Tony! I changed the time of the reception and it was not a problem at all for him . I would highly reccomend him for any events that you may have. We had people on the dance floor the whole night! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Gail · Married on 09/18/2010

Tony was a magnificant DJ! His energy, personality, and kindness shined! Many guests complimented on his ability to break through an Asian wedding & include children on the dance floor! There wasn't a dull moment. He was able to keep the guests entertained with table games! Tony & his wife were wonderful! Everyone loved the upbeat dance music selection! He was easy to communicate with and friendly. He was always open to recommendations or suggestions. He has a great MC voice! We loved our wedding and our DJ selection!We had so much fun!! Thank you Tony! I highly recommend you to others!

Sent on 10/06/2010