Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan Reviews

77 Reviews for Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan

• Tammy

Tammy Benninger · Married on 09/18/2018

A Wonderful Experience

Sandra made our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. It couldn’t have been more tailored to my husband and I, the tone was exactly the he way we wanted it and made the ceremony so special and something I will remember always.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan's reply:

Thank you, Tammy! It's very rewarding to know you were pleased with the outcome of our collaborative effort!
    All the best,
    Sandra
  • Lisa

Lisa Mchugh · Married on 09/07/2018

Great Choice!

I chose Sandra because a year before my wedding she did my husbands best friends wedding and I remember sitting there during their wedding thinking what a great ceremony it was and how much I liked Sandra and her style. She works with you to create this amazing story of how the two of you met and how the proposal happened. She also is very reasonable priced compared to others.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Dear Lisa and Ryan,
    Thank you for your beautiful review of my officiating services, and it was very rewarding for me to create the ceremony you were hoping for. Your compliments and kind comments are very important to me and the couples I will officiate for in the future. Being a part of your wedding day was a joy! Wishing you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness. Sandra

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2018

Sandra was wonderful to work with. Quick to respond, gave helpful suggestions, and helped us to make everything personal and fit our style. She helped us to incorporate both of our styles, write vows, and incorporate elements we wanted to add to make it different yet traditional. The ceremony was romantic and personal - helping us to feel connected to each other and our guests. Things ran smoothly despite our anxieties and she helped to ease our worries. We highly recommend Sandra for everyone!

Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Dear Jennifer and Chad,
    I remember your wedding day in May at Succop Nature Park and especially all of the beautiful touches we planned for your ceremony. It was a special not only for you and your guests, but also for me having the opportunity to know you and be your officiant. All the best, Sandra
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

I would highly recommend Sandra Monahan. She was everything we could have ever hoped for and more. We met with a lot of different officiants and when we found Sandra, we were so relieved. She was so responsive and more than helpful from start to finish. She has a genuine passion for what she does. She made our ceremony and our vows exactly the way we wanted. She really listened to things we said were important and made sure to incorporate them. She was happy to keep the traditional Christian elements that we wanted but, she also customized our ceremony to reflect both my husband and I. We received so many positive comments from our family and friends on how beautiful our ceremony was and what a great officiant Sandra was. She made our wedding day so very special and memorable. We sincerely can't say enough great things about her.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

Sandra completely customized our ceremony-it was perfect! Prompt and professional-Sandra is very easy to work with and you will have a Wedding where you don't have to worry!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Amber · Married on 09/01/2017

Sandra absolutely made our wedding day perfect!

From our first meeting with Sandra I knew she was the perfect to make our day personalized and special. We really wanted our ceremony to be representative of both of us and our relationship. Sandra brought our relationship to life and our ceremony was unforgettable!!! She goes out of her way to make sure every detail is taken care of and keeps you calm and focused! Our friends and family are still raving about our ceremony! We would recommend her 100% to anyone looking for someone wonderful to marry them!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

Sandra was amazing. She really took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony personalized. All of our guests commented on how great and uniquethe ceremony was. Couldn't ask for a better officiant, you can go wrong!

MaryJane · Married on 08/19/2017

Sandra was amazing to work with! She was very responsive and friendly, and flexible in planning. She guided us through creating our perfect ceremony, but was totally open to any of our ideas and the final decision was always ours. She also provided amazing suggestions for readings, symbolism, and the ceremony flow - we started out a little lost in this part of planning but ended up with a ceremony that we loved and our guests are still talking about. I absolutely recommend Sandra for anyone looking for an officiant!

Kelli · Married on 08/12/2017

Sandra did an amazing job officiating our small wedding at home. It was everything we hoped it would be. She was very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend her services!

Katie · Married on 08/06/2017

Sandra was fabulous and the ceremony was truly so special. I've received the most touching compliments on the ceremony from our guests. I don't want to get crazy, but people are saying best ever... Sandra had a great approach and helped us craft a lovely ceremony that really represented the love my husband and I have for each other and our family and friends. She had plenty of great suggestions and included some surprises that our guests loved! She definitely knew what she was doing and made the whole process so easy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Sandra was very professional and organized. She worked with us to make sure we had the ceremony we really wanted.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 06/07/2017

Sandra is a wonderful person. She is very professional, and understanding. She gave my wife and I 100% through the entire process. Thank you for everything Sandra!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

Sandra was so nice and easy to work with she made the planning go smooth and she did a great job with running my rehearsal!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

Sandra was extremely organized and professional. Her attention to detail and professionalism made our rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly. The personal touch she brought to everything she did made our day so perfect. Highly recommend Sandra.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jenni · Married on 09/25/2016

Sandra was excellent and so professional. She made it very easy to arrange our ceremony and readings and took the time to learn about us and make it personal. We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

We met Sandra while at the open house for our venue. We knew as soon as we met with her that she would make the wedding as personal as possible and that's exactly what we were looking for. She gave many unique suggestions along with traditional ones as we planned our Ceremony. We are so happy that Sandra was such a special part of our day!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jolene · Married on 09/03/2016

Sandra was just amazing!! She worked around our crazy schedule and emailed back and fourth with us to make our day really special!! Our ceremony was so personalized and all our guest said that it was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been too!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

Sandra was amazing! Our ceremony was perfect and everyone enjoyed how it was done! She is just fantastic and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Sandra was an amazing officiant for my husband and I! She created a ceremony that was personalized to us. She was very accommodating and easy to work with. I recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony outside of a traditional church ceremony!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Shauna · Married on 10/17/2015

Sandra was extremely precise from the moment that we met her. She is very processional, kind, and likes to know details about each person and your relationship to incorporate it into the wedding ceremony. Sandra sends you a first rough draft for you and your significant other to read and revise. After you email it back to her she makes a second rough draft and this process keeps going until everything is exactly how you want it. I would recommend Sandra to anyone getting married because she customizes the whole experience and quickly responds to any questions throughout the entire experience.

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/09/2015

Sandra was a wonderful addition to our Aug.9, 2015 wedding! She is very professional and crafted a ceremony to fit mine and husband's personalities and needs. We received numerous compliments about how great and personable she was!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Colby · Married on 07/19/2015

Sandy was easy to work with and it was clear she knew what she was doing. She helped us a lot and was very flexible. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2015

ashton · Married on 06/27/2015

Sandra was very easy to deal with and efficient. She made this part of the wedding go very smoothly.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2015

While this review is coming through months later, we wanted to be sure to give credit where credit is due! My husband and I planned our wedding in 3 weeks... Sandra worked with us to personalize & revise our ceremony to perfection! Her professionalism and dedication were much appreciated - especially on such short notice. Wonderful job!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Sandra was amazing for our wedding May 16 2015. She was very attentive and aware of our wants and needs. Everyone we invited stated how well she did and what a good feeling they had afterwards. She kept me up to date with everything and made it personal for my husband and I. I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Sandra!!

Sent on 05/24/2015