74 Reviews for Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
74 Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan Reviews

Sandra completely customized our ceremony-it was perfect! Prompt and professional-Sandra is very easy to work with and you will have a Wedding where you don't have to worry!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Sandra Monahan. She was everything we could have ever hoped for and more. We met with a lot of different officiants and when we found Sandra, we were so relieved. She was so responsive and more than helpful from start to finish. She has a genuine passion for what she does. She made our ceremony and our vows exactly the way we wanted. She really listened to things we said were important and made sure to incorporate them. She was happy to keep the traditional Christian elements that we wanted but, she also customized our ceremony to reflect both my husband and I. We received so many positive comments from our family and friends on how beautiful our ceremony was and what a great officiant Sandra was. She made our wedding day so very special and memorable. We sincerely can't say enough great things about her.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra absolutely made our wedding day perfect!

From our first meeting with Sandra I knew she was the perfect to make our day personalized and special. We really wanted our ceremony to be representative of both of us and our relationship. Sandra brought our relationship to life and our ceremony was unforgettable!!! She goes out of her way to make sure every detail is taken care of and keeps you calm and focused! Our friends and family are still raving about our ceremony! We would recommend her 100% to anyone looking for someone wonderful to marry them!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandra was amazing. She really took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony personalized. All of our guests commented on how great and uniquethe ceremony was. Couldn't ask for a better officiant, you can go wrong!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandra was amazing to work with! She was very responsive and friendly, and flexible in planning. She guided us through creating our perfect ceremony, but was totally open to any of our ideas and the final decision was always ours. She also provided amazing suggestions for readings, symbolism, and the ceremony flow - we started out a little lost in this part of planning but ended up with a ceremony that we loved and our guests are still talking about. I absolutely recommend Sandra for anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture MaryJane, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra did an amazing job officiating our small wedding at home. It was everything we hoped it would be. She was very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandra was fabulous and the ceremony was truly so special. I've received the most touching compliments on the ceremony from our guests. I don't want to get crazy, but people are saying best ever... Sandra had a great approach and helped us craft a lovely ceremony that really represented the love my husband and I have for each other and our family and friends. She had plenty of great suggestions and included some surprises that our guests loved! She definitely knew what she was doing and made the whole process so easy. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was very professional and organized. She worked with us to make sure we had the ceremony we really wanted.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandra is a wonderful person. She is very professional, and understanding. She gave my wife and I 100% through the entire process. Thank you for everything Sandra!

Profile Picture Frank, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandra was so nice and easy to work with she made the planning go smooth and she did a great job with running my rehearsal!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Sandra was extremely organized and professional. Her attention to detail and professionalism made our rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly. The personal touch she brought to everything she did made our day so perfect. Highly recommend Sandra.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was excellent and so professional. She made it very easy to arrange our ceremony and readings and took the time to learn about us and make it personal. We highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Jenni, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met Sandra while at the open house for our venue. We knew as soon as we met with her that she would make the wedding as personal as possible and that's exactly what we were looking for. She gave many unique suggestions along with traditional ones as we planned our Ceremony. We are so happy that Sandra was such a special part of our day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was just amazing!! She worked around our crazy schedule and emailed back and fourth with us to make our day really special!! Our ceremony was so personalized and all our guest said that it was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been too!

Profile Picture Jolene , 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was amazing! Our ceremony was perfect and everyone enjoyed how it was done! She is just fantastic and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Single Religion

Sandra was an amazing officiant for my husband and I! She created a ceremony that was personalized to us. She was very accommodating and easy to work with. I recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony outside of a traditional church ceremony!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was extremely precise from the moment that we met her. She is very processional, kind, and likes to know details about each person and your relationship to incorporate it into the wedding ceremony. Sandra sends you a first rough draft for you and your significant other to read and revise. After you email it back to her she makes a second rough draft and this process keeps going until everything is exactly how you want it. I would recommend Sandra to anyone getting married because she customizes the whole experience and quickly responds to any questions throughout the entire experience.

Profile Picture Shauna , 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Sandra was a wonderful addition to our Aug.9, 2015 wedding! She is very professional and crafted a ceremony to fit mine and husband's personalities and needs. We received numerous compliments about how great and personable she was!

Profile Picture Francesca, 8/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy was easy to work with and it was clear she knew what she was doing. She helped us a lot and was very flexible. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Colby, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandra was very easy to deal with and efficient. She made this part of the wedding go very smoothly.

Profile Picture ashton, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

While this review is coming through months later, we wanted to be sure to give credit where credit is due! My husband and I planned our wedding in 3 weeks... Sandra worked with us to personalize & revise our ceremony to perfection! Her professionalism and dedication were much appreciated - especially on such short notice. Wonderful job!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Sandra was amazing for our wedding May 16 2015. She was very attentive and aware of our wants and needs. Everyone we invited stated how well she did and what a good feeling they had afterwards. She kept me up to date with everything and made it personal for my husband and I. I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Sandra!!

Profile Picture User4616100, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was amazing to work with. As soon as we met with her, we knew that she would be perfect to officiate our ceremony. She really listened to what we wanted, took time to learn about us, and was very flexibility to accommodate all of our wants and needs. I would highly recommend her, especially if you are looking for a celebrant that is willing to customize a ceremony for you.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/28/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandra was perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests on how lovely she was and how personal she made our ceremony. She included unique forms of symbolism and her special twist with being a celebrant allowed us to face our guests during parts of the ceremony. Everyone felt this made our ceremony so much more personal. If I could rate Sandra higher I would. She really was a huge part of our perfect day!

Profile Picture Cory, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews