Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies Reviews

16 | Schenectady, NY

16 Reviews for Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies

16 Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies Reviews

Lisa · Married on 12/12/2015

Reverend Hunt officiated our wedding ceremony this past December and did a beautiful job. He really paid attention to who we were as individuals and as a couple and fully integrated our personal story to make a meaningful and unique ceremony. Our family is still talking about what a wonderful job he did. Thank you so much Reverend Hunt for making our day perfect! With much love, Phil and Lisa O'Brien.

Rev. Hunt was the Officiant for my daughter's wedding and we could not have been more pleased. It was a beautiful ceremony; however, beyond that Rev, Hunt was accessible and very helpful through every step of our planning and organizing. Rev. Hunt is the best!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

It was such a surprise to perform a magical elopement service at your daughters interview. They were so worried about the "big show", and so in love; that it turned into the perfect solution for them. The big wedding later, was perfect in every way.

Reverend Hunt is the man. He did as he said: made us a personally written ceremony, completely authentic and filled with our love story. Our guests loved him and so do we! He was also the only officiant who got back to me out of ALOT of the vendors on this site. He responds to emails within hours and was so gracious about anything we asked! Thanks Ron, you'll never be forgotten!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

This was a great wedding for the quirkiest of reasons, both Bride and Groom were perfectly composed, they had been so nervous...knowing every word of the ceremony ahead of time, and taking a little extra time at the rehearsal was all it took!

Justin · Married on 06/13/2015

Reverend Ron was wonderful, he spoke with us many times prior to our event. He took the time to get to know us and to see what we really valued as a couple. The custom ceremony he wrote for us was absolutely perfect, our family and friends were truly enjoyed it. Thank you so much Rev. Ron, we couldn't be happier

Sent on 07/02/2015

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

A beautiful wedding in a beautiful venue. Picture perfect!

Reverend Ron was absolutely perfect for us. Extremely flexible, I called him only several days before the ceremony. He really took the time to find out what we wanted which was hard for me to articulate, but he just knew what we needed. We had the ceremony in our back yard and he was wonderfully patient with our very pesky and large dogs, and very comfortable with our guests who loved him. I will highly recommend Rev. Ron for any ceremony!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

This was one of those times, where asking the perfect questions practically wrote their service for them. To know every word in advance, was a blessing to this couple

Reverend Hunt was great from our initial meeting, to helping us with selecting the perfect vows, the rehearsal, and finally the big day!
    He helped coach and guide us through it all!
    We couldn't of been happier!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

Sue and Veronica were a pleasure to work with. Ceremony was the most important part of their day, and the service resonated with them.
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 05/03/2014

Reverend Ronald Hunt was very professional and kind. He accomplished everything we had hoped for. He made our vows specifically personalized. We are glad we chose Reverend Hunt!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

Yuliya and her betrothed were a pleasure to work with. They were a long distance couple, so we used Skype and email. I lovely event in Verona, NY!

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2013

Rev. Hunt was excellent!!! Customized our ceremony perfectly to portray both my husband and myself . He did a beautiful job and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

Stephanie and Joseph wanted specialized vows to remind themselves and their guests as to why their bond was so strong. It was my pleasure to take their emotions and create prose.

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2013

He responds very quickly and made our ceremony a wonderful experience!

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

I know how important it is to listen and respond immediately. As a full time officiant and Life Cycle Celebrant, my customers are my first priority.

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Reverend Ron was great! He helped us design our ceremony just the way we wanted and his personable demeanor made us feel comfortable and relaxed on our big day.

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

Jennifer and Robert loved that my promise to completely de-stress their ceremony came true!

Derek · Married on 10/06/2012

Ron was great. He made the ceremony personalized and truly special. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

It was a beautiful day for a wedding. Thank you for letting me share your love!

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2012

Rev. Ronald Hunt was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant for our wedding. He listened to what ideas we had and helped us brainstorm options we hadn't even thought of. Our ceromony fit our personalities, beliefs, was an accurate portrayal of our love for each other. Before and after the ceremony, he helped to coordinate any issues that arose and our wedding was simply beautiful. Highly recommend.

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

I remember noticing some small areas of concern, at the venue, at the rehearsal. The event manager took a list, and everything was perfect day of. The photographer really appreciated the notes on what was unique for Lindsay and Dave.

Patty · Married on 06/09/2012

Ron was connected, fun and down to earth. Our wedding was wonderful from the planning stage with Ron until end of the reception with the Gideon Putnam. I would highly recommend Ronald Hunt.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

A destination wedding in Saratoga Springs. I also suggested shopping and dining options for Diana and Robert.

Matthew · Married on 11/29/2017

Wow. Mr. Hunt was great pretty much across the board. Thank you!

3.0
      3.0

He provided a lot of great ideas at the beginning. Also, we went back and forth several times and made changes as necessary. However, in the end he made his own changes to the ceremony without running them by us. Overall though, the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Celebrant Ronald Hunt Hand Written Ceremonies's reply:

I sent out three rough drafts and a final ceremony. I had incorporated the changes the couple wanted, and performed their ceremony their way...