CEG Interactive Reviews

1 User photo

• Kelly

Kelly Peters · Married on 10/01/2019

Great Experience

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. The photo booth was so easy and user-friendly. Having the GIF function was an awesome addition, our guests were going nuts over it! CEG produced some great quality photos and we will absolutely use their services again for other events.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Genie · Married on 05/05/2013

Benji from Classy Event Group is a great DJ, I'm so happy with how the music and lineup turned out. Everything was structured to perfection. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Nick was the best! Great DJ and Photobooth service! Positive attitude and was just a thrill to have as MC. I would highly recommend Nick and Classy Event Group! He worked with our music selections and made our special day one of the best nights for dancing!

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/14/2011

Eric truley made our wedding what it was. From start to finish I never had any worries about the way my wedding would run. From our first meeting, he put me at complete ease that he had everything under control. I could literally go on an on for days about how appreciative I am for everything Eric did for us. I felt like I was working with a true friend even though we had just met. I have received so many compliments from guests about how great our dj was. I had Eric run our ceremony and reception and there was not one glitch, to the contrary, everything went better than I could have expected. He has a true talent for what he does. There are so many details that would not have happened on our perfect day if it weren't for Eric. I am not the best at picking songs but I told him my taste and he made it all happen perfectly. Even to the detail that my mother in law went and bought the song he used for the mother son dance song that Eric chose. I have had to tell a lot of ppl that I can't take credit for all of the songs, it was Eric. I was worried that our reception would be boring and nobody would be on the floor but Eric kept everyone dancing and having a great time. To this day, I have heard time and time again that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have been to, I can tell you, that had nothing to do with me! I would recommend Eric to anyone looking for a DJ. This is one area where you can't just look at a picture and choose your vendor, you have to go on faith a little and I promise you won't be dissappointed if you go with Eric.

Sent on 10/04/2011

REBECCA · Married on 04/28/2012

LOVED NICHOLAS! He was so nice, on time, and made us feel at ease!
    It was a real blessing that we found him at a bridal expo! I feel in love with the Pixal art and knew i just had to have it!. Nicholas was available for an interview and with that we book our very first vendor.
    His friendly demeanor really set the bar for everyone else!
    During the event Nicolas continued to be amazing! Making sure my husband and i are okay, if we needed anything, help organized my LARGE wedding party! TRULY amazing!! if you are looking for someone that is upbeat, and is truly there for you. BOOK NICHOLAS!!

Only two things i would change:

I really expected to hear more of the songs we requested.. 90ds and early 2000's Hip-hop... Our crowd really was looking forward to it... and so was i..

Pixal Art:
    The guy that was running this did not know how to spell! OMG, my guest had to teach him how to spell NEW JERSEY and STARS.. I have video of him spelling stars "STARR'S" ... the girls wanted rock stars... ... Some of the photos he took are not in focus and not even pointing to white screen.. happy that he was able to stay to midnight! the Pixal art was a HUGE hit and my guest are still talking about it!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Nick was awesome! He provided great entertainment and fun ideas for the night. He also set-up lights inside and out for our reception. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2011