Cedrian Greve Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Kaitlynne
    Kaitlynne Y. Married on 04/09/2022

Cederían is AWESOME!!!

Cedrian was such a treasure to work with. She was easy to talk to, my biggest hype woman, and amazing at her craft. I couldn’t have asked for a better artist to make me ready for the most important day of my life. 10/10!!!
  • Mary
    Mary A. Married on 12/05/2021

Wonderful services for wedding day!

Working with Cedrian was seamless from start to finish even when we had to change wedding plans due to COVID-19. She was extremely easy to communicate with and the services by Cedrian on the day-of were great. Highly recommend!
    Destiny B. Married on 11/02/2021

Amazing HMU!!

Cedrian went above and beyond to provide the best services possible for my wedding at Walt Disney World! She ensured all of us were pleased with our looks and matched us perfectly with her airbrush makeup! 10/10

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Destiny, for letting me be apart of your special day. It was a dream for me to do a Disney World wedding! Please accept my best wishes for a lovely new year and magical, lifetime of happiness!
  • Nicole
    Nicole E. Married on 10/30/2021

Book her asap

Cedrian came highly recommended and she exceeded those expectations! She was super professional and is extremely talented. I’ve never felt more beautiful than my wedding day thanks to her! She was very flexible with scheduling my make up trial and on the day of when I completely changed my mind on what I wanted, she executed both flawlessly. Another major bonus is that she was comfortable working with different hair textures/skin tones as my bridal party was full of diversity! In summary, if she’s available, stop looking and book her!

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Awwweee, thank you so much Nikki! It was my honor to be apart of your special day. I am so happy to hear you were pleased with everything ❤❤❤
  • Kaela
    Kaela P. Married on 10/18/2021

Wonderful Bridal Makeup!

When booking someone for your bridal hair and makeup, you need someone you can trust will do it right. I booked Cedrian for my destination wedding, meaning I met her for the first time on my wedding day!

Cedrian is a pro, and it shows. She is kind, personable, and knows what she’s doing! She was flexible with our timing and day of schedule, finished within the time she allocated, and provided me with an emergency touch up kit for the rest of the day. She took the look I wanted and executed it flawlessly. Not to mention… she made me look like an absolute queen! She really went above and beyond everything I expected.

Simply put, I highly recommend Cedrian Grieve Artistry for your hair and makeup needs!

-Kaela Pearson, client

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kaela, it was my honor. My heart is so happy to know you loved everything. Please accept my best wishes for a wonderful New Year and a lifetime of happiness.
    Hayley Married on 07/25/2021

Best hair & make up artist!!

I can’t recommend Cedrian enough!! She was so easy to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state, but thanks to her, planning my trail and the day of timeline were both so easy. Cedrian was extremely professional and organized - she knew exactly how she needed to set up and she managed hair & make up for my stepmom, mother-in-law, and me perfectly so were all ready with plenty of time to enjoy the whole process. Her personality made getting ready so fun! Her passion and experience were clear - she understood my vision for how I wanted to look and she exceeded my expectations. I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to Cedrian!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 07/17/2021

Best Experience Ever !

I couldn’t be more pleased with the beautiful job done on hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my flower girl. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and Cedrian was so sweet and accommodating to every one of us! Thank you for making our day so beautiful!!

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was such an honor to be apart of your special day and meet your AMAZING group of girls, y'all are some rockstars! Many blessings for a lifetime of happiness ❤️
  • Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 06/07/2021

Amazing HMUA!

Cedrian did an unbelievable job on my hair and makeup. I could not have been more pleased with my look. She is so easy-going and flexible to work with - but also incredibly efficient! So talented at what she does!
    Jordyn R. Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Cedrian was absolutely amazing! From the trial, to the actual wedding day she made me, my mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids feel absolutely gorgeous. My makeup lasted the longest it ever has in the Florida heat and humidity and my hair looked gorgeous even the next day! I would highly recommend Cedrian to everyone…she’s genuinely such a great artist!

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Awwweee, thank you so much for your sweet words. I love what I do and I always hope it shows in my work. Please accept my best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
  • Erica
    Erica S. Married on 05/02/2021

So worth it

So I want to say, this woman was PHENOMENAL. We loved everything about her. She was so easy to be around. She made me look so beautiful! And my bridesmaids hair looked PERFECT. Cedrian is 100% worth every penny. She has the best make up! It’s airbrush so it didn’t move my whole wedding! And I even cried at my own wedding. I felt so beautiful! My hair and make up looked just the way I pictured it. THANK YOU CEDRIAN!!!
    Nikki T. Married on 04/13/2021

Amazing hair and make up stylist

Cedrian is one talented make up artist, she did my hair and make up the way i envisioned my look would be on my wedding day! My expectations were very high and she exceeded it. She even fixed my veil and give me a little retouch kit, but i didn’t need it because my make up lasted the whole night.

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much ❤️ It was an honor being apart of your big day. Please accept my best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
    Taylor D. Married on 03/28/2021

Amazing!

Cedrian is so down to earth and the best person I’ve had the chance to work with so far! A absolutely amazing and professional at the same time! 100/10 recommend! My husband even said it was the best my makeup had ever looked. In his words “that’s the best makeup you’ve ever had!”

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Awwweee, thank you so much Taylor! You and your husband are so awesome! I truly love what I do and I always hope that shows in my work.
    Holly J. Married on 01/11/2021

1000% Recommend!!

Planning a wedding during 2020 was a challenge to say the least! I had to change my plans twice and Cedrian worked with me both times. She even offered to come to Atlanta if I decided to move the celebration there! She was kind and professional which was such a lifesaver when it came to keeping my sanity. She was prompt in her correspondence and even gave me her cell phone number so that I could text her when needed. I had some bridesmaids need to cancel due to Covid and other ladies that decided last minute to get hair and make-up done, yet Cedrian was flexible and accommodating throughout all the changes.

On the day of, she and her assistant arrived on time and set up. Their products were top notch, their talent was undeniable, and they kept to their schedule to get all of us ready on time. Cedrian was wonderful with my flower girls and made them feel like little princesses. Both she and her assistant were friendly and social with all my friends and family that came and went throughout the day. She worked with my photographer to get some “getting ready” photos. Most importantly, she made me feel absolutely beautiful and flawless on my big day. I 1000% recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services.

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Omg, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! It was an honor being apart of your big day, not to mention we had a great time!

Much love and many blessings for a lifetimeof happiness ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • Charlene
    Charlene D. Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful time

Cedrian was a joy a privileged to meet. She did a wonderful job on our hair and make up. As the bride I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup it made me feel so beautiful for my special day.
    Jadah M. Married on 11/07/2020

A MUST have!

Cedrian is a must have for hair AND makeup. We thoroughly enjoyed spending the day getting ready with her for my wedding. She did an amazing job on myself, mother, MIL, and bestie! She transformed us into elegant beauty! She has the sweetest personality and made us all feel very comfortable! She also helped me get what seemed like 100 buttons on my dress buttoned up in literally seconds!!! Thank you so much Cedrian! I HIGHLY recommend her!
  • Kasyah
    Kasyah S. Married on 07/20/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

Cedrian was so awesome! She was extremely responsive and very helpful with creating the Glam makeup look I wanted. She made me feel so beautiful. Definitely book her for your big day!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie J. Married on 06/26/2020

Look no further if you want a true artist and an all around expert!

Cedrian Greve is truly the best of the best!!
    I can be very picky depending on what I'm dealing with and considering it was just me (Bride) I wanted my hair and makeup done by the "Real Deal". Cedrian is professional, courteous, sweet with a great sense of humor and on top of her game. I am extremely grateful for all of her help to get me ready for my ceremony which was small and right on the beach. She could do everything with her eyes closed and still get the job done to perfection...Seriously. There is a reason brides to be; on why she only does hair/makeup for weddings. That is the mark of a true Artist and Professional. She is confident and sure of herself which anyone would highly respect because she cares about her work and believe me; it definitely shows! Cedrian is one of a kind and does an amazing job to complete your Bridal Look. She is dedicated and as beautiful of a person inside as she is outside. I can assure you all you won't be disappointed with her and she can help you create any look you had in mind.
    Thank you a MILLION for everything Cedrian...you are a ROCKSTAR in my book!!!
    Krista Z. Married on 05/15/2020

100% recommend Cedrian!!

Cedrian is amazing!!! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup. She took her time and did my hair and makeup exactly like the pictures I showed her. I must add, my bridesmaids loved their hair & makeup too. She is very talented! She was very responsive with any questions/concerns I had. She is super friendly and easy to talk with. I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Maria M. Married on 04/04/2020

Hair and makeup were perfect ❤️

I have never felt more beautiful than I did after Cedrian did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is an all around amazing person and is so talented. She even stayed after to help me iron my dress since I was eloping 😭 I cant thank her enough, my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted but even better than I could have imagined
  • Lynette Rohrbacher
    Lynette Married on 12/17/2019

Amazing Bridal Hair and Makeup

Mrs. Cedrian was the absolute best to work with. Her passion truly shows in her quality of work. She listens to her clients but also has the expertise to personalize the look to compliment an individual’s unique features. We loved having her. 10/10 recommend!
  • Tessa
    Tessa K. Married on 12/06/2019

Packaged Artist for Hair and Makeup!

Cedrian did an amazing job! I didn't know how 1 person could handle getting my whole bridal party ready in time. She works very quickly with precision. She listens to what your wanting and is open to changing anything. I've never had professional makeup done but she is total package for makeup and hair!
    Emily W. Married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Cedrian is amazing! She is the kindest, most professional and talented artist! She made my dreams come true with my hair and makeup for my wedding. While working, she makes you feel like family! I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day!
    Morgan T. Married on 10/14/2019

Thompson Wedding- PCB, FL - 10.14.19

5/5 Stars!
    Cedrian is an amazing hair & make up artist!
    She made me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Please note, my wedding was a destination wedding in Panama City Beach, FL and Cedrian came on site prepared to do my bridal hair & make up and she helped my mother at last minute do her hair; then jumped to help button me inside my wedding dress! This amazing and talented women is who you want on your wedding day to transform you into the beautiful bride, you not only want to see in your wedding photos, but she helped to ensure i felt beautiful too! Thank you again Cedrain, you were a pleasure to meet and a true artist!
    Love,
    Morgan Thompson
    10.14.19

Cedrian Greve Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan, it was an honor and delight to work for you. I am so happy you were pleased with my work. I love what I do and I always hope that shows in my work.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Cedrian did my wedding hair and makeup, and she did all my girls’ hair. She is such a joy to work with! She is one if the nicest, easiest to talk to people I’ve met. She was so patient and kind, taking all of my desires/insecurities into account and offering great suggestions. She is so flexible and will do whatever YOU need to make you feel your best. I have never felt more beautiful and I never imagined looking/feeling that beautiful! She is truly an artist and made all my dreams come true. I’ve attached some photos that show hair and makeup from all angles! Thank you so much, Cedrian! It was such a pleasure to work with you, and I will cherish the memories and photos forever.
  • Christina
    Christina T. Married on 09/26/2019

Christina’s Wedding 9/26

Cedrian is wonderful! She was great to work with from the beginning to end. She knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning of the appointment. My hair and makeup looked absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! You are truly talented in work.