Cedarbrook Country Club Reviews

10 Reviews for Cedarbrook Country Club

• Sarah

Sarah P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Cedarbrook Country Club

My husband and I looked at 7 or 8 venues for our wedding location. Cedarbrook Country Club was the last one we visited and knew early on in our visit that we would be choosing this venue! We were both met by the club’s event manager, Stephanie. I honestly think we chose the venue because of her! She was so kind, funny and very easy to talk to. She asked about our vision for the wedding and basically said we could do what we want!

The wedding package here was amazing. We ended up going with an open bar, 3 plated options, late night bites, and the cake was included in the package. Our tasting was SO amazing. The three plates we chose for our guests were phenomenal. We keep getting awesome messages about how delicious the food was!

Communicating with Stephanie was so easy. She was quick to respond and always accommodating. I highly recommend this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

I have to say that having our wedding at the Cedarbrook Country Club surpassed my expectations!! From Stephanie the event coordinator to the wait staff, they were amazing from start to finish! She answered every question and concern with in minutes. She made sure we had everything we needed and then some!!! For example, we has an issue with one of the groomsman pants and from out of no where Franco popped up with the perfect size and fit in order for our groomsman not to miss our big day! I can not thank Stephanie and everyone involved on making our Wedding Day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

WOW! I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Cedarbrook Country Club! The venue is absolutely beautiful! During venue searching, I knew right when I drove up the tree lined drive and walked in the door that the location was perfect. We were lucky to have an outdoor ceremony and our guests are still talking about how delicious the appetizers and food were (we served Chicken Marsala, Crab Cakes and Pasta Primavera). The reception was beautiful. Everything was set up perfect. The bartenders were awesome and we know our guests had a blast, and even incorporated our signature drink into the night! Stephanie and Franco helped make our wedding absolutely wonderful! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with during the planning process, was there for me every step of the way. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Cedarbrook Country Club!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Bridget · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I worked with Stephanie at Cedarbrook and we loved her! Stephanie answered every single question (no matter how many times I asked!) and was genuinely excited for us and our big day!
    From the tasting to the golf carts around the course for pictures, we had an absolutely amazing time! The ballroom looked perfect with all the lights and the tables! Stephanie and Franco (another coordinator we worked with closer to the big day) made sure the tables were set exactly the way we wanted from chair sashes to napkins, etc!
    Everything went off without a hitch and we could not be more grateful!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Erin · Married on 05/21/2017

From our first tour at Cedarbrook, Stephanie and the whole team made us feel special. They were so accommodating and and friendly. The grounds are lovely, and the cocktail hour and reception hall are beautiful! The team made everything go smoothly and all of our guests made comments about how great the venue was! Thanks Cedarbrook!

Sent on 08/20/2017

I cannot say enough for this venue!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who wants to get married. The price was amazing, the service was amazing everything was so great!! Stephanie and Franco were so accommodating to any request i or any of my guests had. Signature drink, weird food requests, guest allergies, anything! The venue was also perfect the rooms flow so well between each other and our guests kept talking about how gorgeous it was. In addition when we walked around and talked to our guests during dinner everyone's plates were empty, the reviews from the guests on the food was amazing! We had crab cakes and chicken as our options and everyone loved the food! I seriously could not have picked a better place to have our wedding and if I had to do it over again I would pick Cedarbrook in a heartbeat!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2016

Cedarbrook Country Club was such a pleasure to work with. The venue is beautiful and perfect for a rustic feel wedding. Everyone I can in contact with were very helpful and accommodating as we planned and the day of the wedding. Stephanie the catering manager made the day perfect. From meetings to plan the day to setting everything up perfectly. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a venue. Our friends and family have not stopped talking about how much they loved Cedarbrook and how perfect our wedding was.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kim · Married on 10/18/2014

The venue is beautiful and the staff did an amazing job (especially Drew)! We had our ceremony and reception here and received so many wonderful compliments from family and friends. The food was exceptional and many stated it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. Highly recommend Cedarbrook!!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Karen · Married on 08/10/2013

I cannot say enough about how great Cedarbrook was. Their staff worked with us professionally and responsively from moment of contact to the last minute and departure. They were warm, friendly, flexible, accomodating of special requests and we had a beautiful day! With their new terrace, there were so many options for our day even if the weather was challenging, fortunately it was a beautiful day and we had our wedding on the lawn. The guests enjoyed the terrace for the cocktail hour and we moved into the beautiful ballroom for our reception. Everyone had a great time. They were more than willing to work within our budget to make it work. I highly recommend them, Suzanne Godshall the catering manager is great to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Bridget · Married on 05/30/2015

Cedarbrook Country Club was the perfect place for our wedding! The unique ballroom really sold it for us between a few other venues. With 75 people we did not feel lost in the room, but a section was closed off to make it a little more size-appropriate.

On the wedding day, Stephanie (Events Coord) and Drew (Day-of-Coord) worked to make sure everything was perfect and went on schedule. I am a type A planner, and really appreciated their attention to detail. They were amazing! Drew also helped us (and our photographers) take a golf cart out to some beautiful areas to get some great bride and groom night photos. The food was delicious and we got many compliments, and the portion sizes are generous which people were also very impressed with. Stephanie kept in good contact throughout the planning process. The Country Club underwent some pretty major renovations this spring, and was (mostly) ready to go for our wedding, which worked out very well for us since there was new ballroom carpeting (it is a a neutral color rather than the previous dark flowery print), redone bathrooms/hallways, etc. It was beautiful and perfect for our day - definitely a step up for other future brides!

Another big plus that Cedarbrook offers is a covered patio, which is available for ceremonies and/or cocktail hour. One thing I did NOT want to worry about at all the week of the wedding was rain. Unless there is very strong wind and rain, a wedding ceremony could easily be held on the covered patio, with room indoors for the cocktail hour. We lucked out with a beautiful day, and were able to have our ceremony on the lawn, pictured, overlooking the beautiful trees and greenery. The indoor option would be in a room adjacent to the ballroom also included a courtyard and windows/natural light on the other side, so all three options were good.

Stephanie was wonderful and really worked to make sure that our needs were met and to ensure everything would be perfect on our big day!

Sent on 06/19/2015