Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events Reviews

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 6
Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 7
  • Keylee

Keylee Simmons · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't Have Asked for More!

Benji made sure my ceremony and reception were perfect and that it all went smoothly! Everything was even better than I imagined. The package with the glo-pro is beyond worth it, the whole lighting setup had a huge impact on setting the mood throughout the evening.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 8
    Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 9
    Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 10

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events's reply:

Keylee thank you so much! You are so kind and working with you and Zack was amazing. I hope you all had a wonderful honeymoon!!

Tim Johnson · Married on 12/01/2018

Nailed it!

My wife and I used Ceder & Oak for our wedding reception on Saturday. Benji, our DJ, put together a great mix and kept the energy at great levels the whole time. He had great timing, read the room great, and helped move the event along extremely smoothly.

He was also really accessible and easy to work with leading up to the event.

11/10

Sent on 12/05/2018

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events's reply:

Tim, both you and Christina were AMAZING to work with! Christina's dad Dancing with her to Closer - The Chainsmokers was the best thing to see. And YOU dancing all night was even better!

Thank you both again for letting us be a part of your wedding!

Robin · Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

At my first meeting with Benji, I knew he would be great for our wedding. He was very positive, professional, detailed and flexible with our weather situation which required us to move the ceremony indoors. Everyone loved his selection of songs and he incorporated my favorites as well. He had creative ideas and came out and taught us line dances. He accommodated all of our live performances and was a delightful MC keeping everything on track. Everyone had a great time and he made our wedding so special. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events's reply:

Robin, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Kevin and your ENTIRE family were such a pleasure to work with!

Ramon Mendoza · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely professional, yet a ton of fun and perfect for our wedding!

We interviewed several different DJ’s and are beyond happy that we chose Cedar and Oak! The team was extremely helpful before and during the event. Music selection and process was easy. They were always available to answer any questions we had or jump on a call to walk through things. During the ceremony they helped us move things along and were a true Master of Ceremony. I recommend them to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing DJ!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Benji did such an amazing job at my wedding last week! When I had my first meeting with him, I knew he would be perfect! He is the perfect DJ, very enthusiastic, upbeat and full of energy. He is very responsive to all my calls and texts with last minute changes/edits to my playlists. He also did a fantastic job setting up the reception area with beautiful marketplace lighting and trusses, was perfect for my outdoor, country wedding! I highly recommend him for any occasion and if I have any other events in the future, I will be calling him first!!! :) :)

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 19
    Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 20
    Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events 21

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events's reply:

Kristy, you and Chris were such an amazing couple to work with! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your amazing wedding! ❤️

Sara · Married on 07/21/2018

I'm so happy I hired Benji to DJ my wedding!! Originally, my wedding coordinator had a friend in mind to DJ, but we found out about a schedule conflict five months before my big day. I felt so disheartened having to start my search for a DJ. My now-husband and I have introverted personalities, and fears of an evening filled with cheesy boisterous announcements, air horns, and music we didn't want made my stomach turn.

I found Cedar & Oaks Entertainment on Wedding Wire, and their emphasis on quality customer service and a worry-free experience made me want to reach out. We met with Benji, and I felt incredibly reassured that I would end up with the DJ experience I wanted (which is exactly what happened!) Benji had a very professional and friendly demeanor, and he understood all of our requests and took all of them to heart. Even small requests, like bass levels during our first dance, came out perfectly. Our guests complimented the music selection all through dinner, and I had a blast dancing through the evening.

In addition to DJ services, Benji provided a soft warm white uplighting on the reception location walls-- it gave the room a beautiful subtle glow and was an excellent recommendation.

Benji is awesome, and he was an important part of my fantastic wedding experience!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Tiffanny · Married on 12/02/2017

Benji was the most amazing DJ. Firstly he made sure to get in contact with me before the wedding to discuss music and timeline events. This was the most stressful part of the wedding for me because I had no idea what order and what music to use for the ceremony. Benji definitely calmed my nerves and walked me through everything, he also gave me suggestions for music. He literally stayed on the phone with not just me but my husband as well until we felt comfortable and all my questions were answered. I trusted Benji, and everything came out magical....better than I have ever dreamed of. He was professional, fun, prompt, got everyone involved. I would definitely recommend this company and Benji for all your DJ needs!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2019

Enthusiastic, Reliable DJ

Benji was always responsive and on time. His excitement about our wedding would make you think he was a lifelong friend. Benji is also very eager to make the bride and groom happy and feeling confident/comfortable. We really enjoyed working with him as both a person as well as a professional DJ. I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events's reply:

Ashley thank you so much! You & Kyle AND your entire family were so wonderful to be around and work with! We hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and I hope to see you both again!