Cedar Hall Reviews

Cedar Hall 7
  • Houston

Houston Harris · Getting married on 09/28/2020

Very informative!

We were early for our appointment but they welcomed us in with open arms. And even though we were super early, they somehow knew exactly who we were. It made the experience a lot more relaxing and trusting. I had a lot of questions before the visit and by the end of the visit, our tour guide had answered all my questions without me even having to ask them! Very very informative and left with more knowledge that I didn’t even think about!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Angela K · Married on 05/18/2019

Stress-free wedding venue

Cedar Hall made wedding planning much simpler. Having a venue with multiple vendors in place, a day of wedding coordinator, and who would set-up/break down everything made life so much easier. Noel was always prompt in answering my many questions, and Carol made the day run so smoothly. The venue itself is so gorgeous that you only need minimal decorations to augment it (they also have items you can borrow as well). The food was also delicious- all of our guests loved it (you don't get to sample the food beforehand, but trust it is tasty). I do not regret choosing them!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Venue

Cedar Hall was the absolute perfect venue for us. Everyone was so easy to work with and they really have everything that you need. It made planning a wedding from a distance much easier when everything was already available. My bridesmaids and I had so much fun staying in the house the night before the wedding and waking up to breakfast was the perfect start to our day. They truly made everything so special!! I would highly recommend Cedar Hall to any bride who is looking for a beautiful venue and stress-free planning process. Our day was so perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Shelby · Married on 12/29/2018

The perfect wedding venue :)

Cedar Hall is just the best. You truly will not have to worry about a thing if you choose them for your big day! They are always kind, pleasant, and very understanding of all bride/groom/family dynamics. They will do everything in their power to make sure that your wedding day is perfect! I am forever thankful that I chose Cedar Hall for our big day and I will happily recommend them to all engaged couples!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Leighton Bond · Married on 11/24/2018

Because of Cedar Hall, the only thing I had to do was enjoy my day!

Picking Cedar Hall for my wedding was hands down the best decision. Leading up to the wedding, all my friends and family told me I would only remember the overall feeling of my wedding day. Because of Cedar Hall, I had a completely different experience. I can remember every single minute of my day because Cedar Hall takes care of everything for you. All I had to do was enjoy my day. Every employee I came in contact with was very professional and kind. This venue helps you every step of the way during the planning process and even knows how to plan for things you don't think of. This is an all-inclusive venue which really helped with my stress level. My wedding coordinator was Carol and she made my day perfect. She is very good at what she does and makes your day a breeze! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Maddy

Maddy Haddock · Married on 10/13/2018

We love Cedar Hall

If you are considering Cedar Hall as your wedding venue, go for it. Cedar Hall was everything we hoped for and more. Obviously the place is beautiful, but what sets them apart is their dedication to giving you the wedding you want. They are so responsive and will do whatever they can to make your vision a reality. My wedding had some challenging circumstances regarding weather i.e. a downpour that started right before the ceremony which I was hell-bent on having outside. Well, huge shout out to Carol (our day-of coordinator) because she made that happen and never stopped smiling despite immense stress. Carol looked out for us all night. One small example that stuck with me is how she noticed I (bride) was immediately swept up in people at the reception and diverted away from the bar. She came over and asked me if I would like a glass of wine- she read my mind. Everyone at Cedar Hall was so wonderful. The staff all reception long were fantastic, extremely professional. I had so many people tell me how good the food was (agree). overall, I highly recommend. Our day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Cedar Hall 8
    Cedar Hall 9

Cedar Hall's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so lucky you chose Cedar Hall. We wish you and Nick a happy life! :)

Veronica Lindo · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful!

I would absolutely recommend this site to any bride. Cedar Hall is able to provide everything you need big or small. The best thing for me as a out of town bride was finding a location that was a "one-stop" shop. Cedar Hall provides a beautiful ceremony/reception space, catering, alcohol, and very recently flowers. They have endless recommendations for anything else you could need for your big day. If i could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cedar Hall's reply:

We are so glad you chose Cedar Hall! You were a pleasure to work with! Much love from your Cedar Hall family!

Madeline Hawes · Married on 10/07/2018

It was the most perfect day in the most perfect place!!

Cedar Hall is THE place to get married in Memphis, TN! They have on-site florist, John Mark in the Greenhouse. He did such a wonderful job on my flowers and knew every detail. They also have on-site catering. Trust me when I say it is the best event food EVER! If I had to do it over, I would still pick Cedar Hall for our special day and not change one thing! Thank you, Cedar Hall for making my Husband and I feel like we are family!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

Cedar Hall is simply amazing. They’re professional and attention to detail is amazing. My husband and I will cherish our special day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Cedar Hall 10

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

I had a flawless experience with cedar hall! Carol was the best with making sure details were perfect. I got to sit back and enjoy a perfect day!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Cedar Hall 11

shannon · Married on 05/05/2018

Cedar Hall venue and staff was amazing! Our wedding was perfect and they took care of all the little details! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a venue in the Memphis area!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Tracy · Married on 02/18/2018

We got so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and georgeous the venue is. Carol, Micah, and stacey and all the staff were amazing.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Rozzanne · Married on 10/28/2017

The first time I saw Cedar Hall, I knew it was the only place I wanted to have my reception at. There is no other place like it! Everything from the main house, The Stables and garden was beautiful!!! There are so many pretty details!!
    Picking out the food was tough because there is so much to choose from. Our food came from the Fall/Winter menu and everything we picked out was amazing!!
    Our guests were so impressed with everything and complimented how the venue looked and how good the food was!!
    The Cedar Hall staff was also super helpful and great to work with. If I had a question, the ladies were just an email/text away— I would receive responses pretty quickly. I especially can’t thank my day-of wedding coordinator, Carol Johnson, enough!!
    My husband and I cannot get over how perfect our reception at Cedar Hall was!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Cedar Hall 12

Cedar Hall's reply:

You were an absolutely beautiful bride and we are so happy you chose to spend your day with us! Much love from your Cedar Hall family!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

Cedar hall is the most elegant wedding venue & reasonably priced! Carol, the wedding coordinator, was ontop of everything. She was constantly checking on the groom & I.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

Cedar Hall was the perfect venue for our garden party wedding. From the ceremony site to the cocktail hour in the English garden to the reception in the stables, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect event.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Tracie · Married on 05/28/2017

Having our wedding at Cedar Hall was the best decision we made when planning the wedding. It was the only venue that we toured, but I knew as soon as we saw the grounds and met Micah that it was the only venue we needed to see. From the house to the gardens to the barn, Cedar Hall is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. The pictures really do not do it justice, it is beautiful! Micah and all the Cedar Hall employees are very responsive and so easy to work with. They take care of EVERYTHING and you literally just show up on the day of the wedding and can enjoy your big day. This was very important to me as all of my family was traveling from out of state for our wedding. I wanted to spend time with them and not be tying bows the night before our wedding. Kelly Inman served as our wedding coordinator. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, so sweet and you could see the excitement in hers when it was time for the wedding to start. She kept everything organized (even an unruly ringbearer and energetic flower girl) and the wedding went off without a hitch. She and our DJ kept the reception running smoothly as well. The food at the reception was amazing and no one went home hungry. Everything at Cedar Hall was absolutely perfect!

-Tracie and Ben Allen

Sent on 06/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue! They take care of EVERYTHING so you can enjoy your big day with zero stress! Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Allison · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot recommend this venue enough! We loved every second of our special day here. The staff made the wedding planning process so easy and having a day of coordinator made our day flow perfectly and stress free! The gardens and stables are beautiful and perfect for photos. So happy to have had our wedding at this beautiful venue!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Miriam · Married on 12/17/2016

I really can't adequately put into words how PERFECT & seamless our wedding day/wedding process was because of Cedar Hall's staff. The venue grounds are drop dead gorgeous and I instantly fell in love with the place during my first visit. The venue manager is amazing, so kind, and extremely professional. All of my questions were eagerly/promptly answered and everything you need to know is laid out in the contract. There are absolutely no hidden fees. The food was amazing and all of our guests also complimented our food selection and the delicious taste of our food and beverage choices. I also can't say enough kind words about the wedding coordinator. The coordinator was so calm, kind, and level-headed. All wedding details were executed as desired and truth be told, the staff went above and beyond all of my wildest expectations. I will forever treasure the memories I shared with my loved ones in that BEAUTIFUL venue, more importantly, all staff members were incredible and made it their priority to ensure that all individuals were having a fun, stress-free time. I will always highly recommend this venue to all of my friends and family members. I had the very best day!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

Cedar Hall is absolutely beautiful!!! The staff is amazing and so helpful! I couldn't have picked a better place to get married!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Victoria · Married on 09/10/2016

Cedar Hall is beautiful and everything we wanted in a wedding day! Micah is wonderful and so fun to work with. We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kay · Married on 08/20/2016

There were so many awesome things about Cedar Hall that I'm not really sure where to begin.... So I'm just going to ramble through things as they pop to my mind! :)

First, don't be scared that you can't taste the food! Everyone RAVED about how awesome, warm, and flavorful everything was. Go low on the alcohol number because you can't take the extra with you. Regardless of how many emails you send, Micah, Noel, and Stacy are ALWAYS going to be happy to help you. They are literally AMAZING! You're wedding coordinator will be a PRO. I mean seriously Carol was the woman and everything about the rehearsal, ceremony, and rehearsal was better than I expected. Our two huge floral arrangements for the ceremony blew over before and I had NO idea until we were heading into the reception. They were ninja quick, got everything cleaned up, and used the flowers throughout the barn like they were supposed to be there. Eat in the house after your ceremony... you will definitely appreciate the time being away from your guest and actually being able to eat. Get the votive candles and holders from Hobby Lobby! It stinks having to buy so many (we got 144) but if you catch them 50% off its worth it. I mean seriously the look of the venue under candle light is AMAZING!

From the incredible grounds, the amazing main house, and the gorgeous stable, you seriously can't go wrong with Cedar Hall. The staff is incredible and so helpful and I promise you will not have to worry about anything on your wedding day.

Thank you to the Cedar Hall staff - Micah, Noel, Stacy, and Carol - for making our wedding day PERFECT! We couldn't have picked a better venue for our perfect southern wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2016

rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

What a beautiful venue to have a wedding and reception! They did all the set up, all the cleanup, and provided a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding. They also provided the catering for the wedding and we heard from so many guests as to how fabulous the food was! For a small fee (and I do mean small) you can have them decorate your tables, which was definitely the way to go. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Cedar Hall was the perfect place for our wedding. If you are looking for the ceremony and reception to be at the same place, then this is your venue! The staff is so accommodating and extremely nice!! We ate in the house prior to going into the reception which gave my husband and I time to reflect. It was so nice just heading straight into the reception with a full belly and ready to party. They even gave our getaway car driver a to go box with food and slices of our wedding cake. So needed at the end of the night. Cedar Hall made the wedding process so easy!! Thank you for a great wedding and memories we will never forget!

Sent on 07/09/2016