Cecilia Proskauer Photography Reviews

Cecilia Proskauer Photography 7
  • Kimberly

kimberly A · Getting married on 05/20/2020

Book her right now!

If you're looking for that raw & genuine type of love captured in your photos, that you'll be looking at over and over again, Cecilia is your person! She has this way of making you and your significant other feel all the love in the world. Cecilia took my engagement photos at Joshua Tree National Park, and we are so so in love with all the pictures she took. She made us feel comfortable, silly and, engaged in the sweet moments while she worked her magic, it was such an amazing and fun time. Honestly cannot stop looking at our pictures!
    Thank you, Cecilia!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 8
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 9
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 10
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 11

Silvia Vera · Married on 09/22/2019

Cecilia’s work was great!

Cecilia’s work was breathtaking, she did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 12
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 13
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 14

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome Photos!

We could not ask for a better photographer! Cecilia is beyond talented and awesome to work with. Our photographs could not have turned out better and she captured exactly what we could have hoped for and more. Cecilia also went above and beyond to make us feel so comfortable while shooting and made the entire experience fun for both my fiance and I. If you're in need of a photographer I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 15
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 16
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 17
  • Amanda

Amanda Colley Jacobson · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

I had the pleasure of knowing Cecilia briefly before I was in the market for a wedding photographer. She was very kind and sweet, and once I saw her photography style, I knew right away I wanted her involved in my future wedding! (I wasn’t even engaged yet when I made this decision haha). Our first official meeting made me feel so good about having her on my team—she was genuine, easy going, candid, straightforward, and accommodating. I knew I was getting a great experience and I felt her pricing was very fair as well. Since that point, she has been amazing to work with! From our engagement pictures thru the wedding day, she has been very professional yet laid back, authentic, creative, generous, collaborative, timely, and assuring. I plan to use her for all my photography needs in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • AshF

Ashf · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing!!!

Cecilia has been AMAZING to work with thus far. She is very pleasant to be around and encourages us to be ourselves and be silly which makes for a very comfortable atmosphere. She makes us feel like we have been friends for years, not to mention her work is INCREDIBLE. I knew she had to be our Wedding Photographer from the moment I discovered her.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • AshF

Ashf · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible

Words can’t even explain how amazing Cecilia is to work with and how insanely talented she is. It’s been a little over a month now since our wedding and I still stare at my pictures almost every night. They are exactly what I imagined, if not better. Shes just incredible! 😍😍😍

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 18
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 19
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 20

Edlyn · Married on 08/16/2019

10/10 Experience

Cecilia was so amazing to work with! Not only is she extremely talented and creative, but she went above and beyond to be sure we had the best experience! She knew exactly how to direct us and capture genuine shots! We couldn’t happier with our photos! Thanks girl :)

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 21
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 22
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 23

Carla · Married on 08/03/2019

Cecilia was amazing. She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable, I believe the pictures speak for them selves. She did an excellent job. Top quality 100% satisfied! She is very talented.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 24
  • Bekkah

Bekkah Linh · Married on 07/23/2019

Stunning, would absolutely recommend Cecelia

Sam and I are so excited about how the photos turned out. We were in awe the night when Cecelia sent us the link and watched the photos in a slideshow over and over until we went to bed. We reminisced about our first kiss. These photos were able to bring out so much emotion in us - they are so human and honest. Cecelia's style of photography well represents who she is - raw and alluring. She was so fun and easy to be around. She made it feel so natural - we genuinely enjoyed working with her. Thank you, Cecelia for capturing in photographs exactly how our love feels to us.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 29
  • Heather

Heather Fronek · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding photographer

Cecilia was amazing, loved the photos, she did an incredible job capturing our story and our love! Highly recommend, she was easy going and made us feel comfortable and at ease!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 30
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 31
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 32
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 33

amanda · Married on 02/07/2019

Cecilia was wonderful at making me feel as ease. I felt comfortable it showed in the pictures! She was able to guide me and make me feel comfortable during the shoot. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 34
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 35
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 36
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 37
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 38
  • Jade

Jade Babcock · Married on 02/06/2019

Easy going & packed with laughs

My boyfriend and I contacted Cecilia about photographing our 4 year annivisary portraits. She was so inviting, and made it clear how important documenting our love was to her! After our session we were left with so much warmth, and genuine gratefulness. Every second felt so true to us and we give all thanks to this creative babe! The images were timeless, and exceeded all of our expectations. All praise for Cecilia, every time!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 48
  • W

William and Molly Goodspeed · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful, Fun and Terrific Wedding Photos

Cecilia is the most engaging photographer my wife and I have ever met. She made us smile naturally, and her creativity in taking pictures was fun and led to great results. We highly recommend Cecilia to anyone getting married. You will be thrilled by her service and the quality of the photos. William and Molly Goodspeed

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 49

Leanna · Married on 11/06/2018

She is amazing!

It was so lovely to have Cecilia take photos of my husband and I! The experience was relaxed and fun. She captured our essence! Not only were the pictures fun they were beautiful. I can’t bekive how quickly she had the work completed and back to us. I would recommended her to anyone.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 50

Hayley Williams · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

Cecilia is incredible!!! From our very first conversation till now, it has all been perfect! I loved that she told me to create a pinterest page, so she can see what type of wedding photos I like and do not like. She did everything we wanted and more! She has such an eye for what looks good and her editing skills on top of it are incredible. We also got our photos back way earlier as well. I seriously highly recommend her!! Thank you again Cecilia!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 51

Audrey Langejans · Married on 10/13/2018

Great photos, beautiful work

Cecilia is very talented. I love the beautiful photos she did for me. I look and feel like myself in them and I would definitely choose her again for any event or photo shoot.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kendall Handelsman · Married on 10/07/2018

Our Engagement Shoot

We couldn’t have asked for a better experience than we had in taking our enggement photos with Cecilia. From working with us on our photo package to bearing with us on our requested location, she was a dream to work with. It was important to my fiancé and I to shoot the photos where we got engaged since it’s such a special place to us. Even though Cecilia had never been to the location, she was happy to make the trek out and did an amazing job of capturing the beauty of the setting in our photos.
    Neither my fiancé nor myself consider ourselves to be even the slightest bit photogenic but Cecilia was amazing at making us feel comfortable and we feel the photos turned out beautifully. We can’t wait to see our wedding photos when we get married next year!!
    Thanks, Cecilia!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Christine Glass · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend

Cecilia was able to make my son, who has never liked getting his photo taken, at ease because of her warm and friendly personality. The photos are absolutely perfect and totally captured the essence. Highly recommend this creative photographer for any event!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 10/06/2018

Cecilia not only made us feel so confortable but she made us feel special. It’s so nice to have a photographer that is just as excited about your life marks as you and your SO are! All the photos were gorgeous (how did she catch all my good sides???) and they were fast.

Thank you so much Cecilia!!!!

kelsey · Married on 10/01/2018

I absolutely loved having Cecilia photograph us! She is extremely professional and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She definitely captured the essence of my husband and I's personalities and relationship in such a beautiful, and artistic way. I would highly recommend her, she is amazing at what she does and I am so happy with our photos!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Paige · Married on 09/30/2018

Anyone who sees Cecilia’s photography can tell that she is an incredibly gifted photographer, but the actual experience of working with her is just as great as the photos themselves. She is creative, funny, kind & can make anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera lens. I think part of what makes her work so great is her ability to connect with her clients and photograph them in a natural & authentic way. Drew and I had a blast taking photos with her and would recommend Cecilia to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 52

Estefania Corona · Married on 08/17/2018

Loveliest pictures

I’ve always been shy around cameras and somehow Cecilia made the whole process seem fun and natural. She takes the best candid photos, but also guides you on how to pose naturally. From the beginning she was very flexible given my wedding was a destination wedding in Mexico. Even before the event, she sent me many recommendations of places where we could shoot. I was amazed by how involved she is willing to be. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Aricka · Married on 08/16/2018

We were so thankful that Cecilia could photograph our event, as were so impressed with what we saw on her website and social media. She came highly recommended, and still exceeded our expectations with her enthusiasm, professionalism, and the quality of her photography. We wanted candid photos and some family photos as a gift to our staff. Everyone was elated with what we received.

We would absolutely hire her again, and would recommend her to anyone.

Cecilia Proskauer Photography 53
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 54
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 55
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 56
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 57

Audrey · Married on 08/03/2018

Cecilia was wonderful to work with! You can tell she puts a lot of thought into each pose and shot she takes. I would highly recommend her! Our photos turned out better than we could ever imagine! We adore them! She captured us perfectly. <3

Cecilia Proskauer Photography 58
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 59
    Cecilia Proskauer Photography 60

Drew · Married on 07/28/2018

Cecilia is a wonderfully talented photographer with an amazing eye and a defined POV. Highly recommend her work.

Sent on 09/19/2018