Cecil Creek Farm Reviews

Cecil Creek Farm View more information

• Susan
    Susan M. Married on 07/24/2021

Top Notch wedding venue

We had our daughters wedding here 2 weeks ago, I am so thankful we found this place, The staff was great and owners were wonderful. They were so easy to work with. My guests made a point to tell us how accommodating the staff was . The food was very good. They left no stone unturned. I can't wait till our pictures come back because it was such a beautiful venue.
    Megan Married on 10/05/2019
    Cecil Creek Farms is a fantastic venue for any bride looking for a rustic wedding venue. Their barn is a comfortable and beautiful space for receptions, the decor is phenomenal, and the staff is very warm, friendly, and accommodating. All of the food is organic, seasonal, and locally grown, and we love everything about this place!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Cecil Creek and all of the staff are unbelievable!! They made our wedding day and the time leading up to it so incredibly stress fee! On our day they made sure we were eating and drinking and having the best night of our lives!!! I wish I could live that day over and over again thanks to Rose, Luna, and all the staff!! I recommend them to everyone I know who is getting married!!
    Paulina R. Married on 09/07/2019

Enjoyable, friendly environment and staff. Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done it anywhere else.

The perfect day in a perfect place. I couldn't have our wedding anywhere else. Rose was always available to talk to and everyone is friendly. My family and friends loved Cecil Creek Farm. I highly recommend this beautiful place for any occasion.
  • Gabby
    Gabby Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible wedding at Cecil Creek

We’ve been through a lot with Cecil Creek Farm over our longer-than-expected engagement and two postponements. Truly top notch event staff and space. Their flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond for our special day did not go unnoticed. We were their first wedding since COVID devastated the hospitality industry. They took every obstacle in stride and did everything they could to accommodate our dream day despite a global pandemic. The venue was beautifully decorated, the food was incredible, and our guests are still raving about the day. If they can pull off what they did for us in the midst of COVID, I’ll recommend them a thousand times over. Thank you Cecil Creek!
    Rachel Married on

Most MAGICAL Night of my life!

Rose and her team became family the night of my wedding. I planned it for over two year and was in constant communication with the coordinator there. The food is amazing, Chef Mark knows how to cook everything perfectly ! Luna is a decorating goddess, every one of my idea and designs she brought to life and it was so perfect! The grounds give the most amazing photos especially when the sun is setting! I cannot recommend them enough, even if you just go there for lunch, brunch or any of their event. It will be the most amazing night of your life!
    Taylor Married on 10/06/2018
    We had a pretty roller coaster experience with Cecil Creek. We fell in love with the venue when we toured the facility, with promises of a brand new bigger barn to accommodate all of our guests (we had 150 in mind) versus seating some guests outside the barn in a tent. We would not have booked this venue if we knew we would need the tent seating because there is limited views of the dance floor and rest of the venue. We learned months and months after booking that construction was halted on the new barn. We only learned this by visiting the venue and had to ask why the new barn wasn't being built. Needless to say, the communication really was poor while all of this was going on. We were also promised new indoor bathrooms, which were ultimately not built. There were also a lot of added/increased costs for small things that added up and differed from what we had originally discussed.
    After these initial hiccups, everything went smoothly with the rest of the coordinating. We wound up not needing to seat anyone in the tent, which was the biggest relief ever. The day of, the ceremony got moved to the green house because the outdoor area by the pond was too muddy. I was really happy about this because we didn't need the hay ride transportation to and from the ceremony anymore and the reception and ceremony were right next to each other on the property.
    The barn and greenhouse looked ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, full of greenery and just so so gorgeous. The bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect. We also had a weird time with our DJ and the farm owner, Lou, really took the lead at turning the night back around for us. He was really great and made us feel a lot better.
    Some feedback from our guests were that they ran out of toilet paper more than once in the restrooms and water glasses were taken off tables and never returned while jugs of water stayed on the tables. But altogether it really was an awesome night.