Cease Fire Productions Reviews

Cease Fire Productions 6
  • Melinda

Melinda Ghee · Married on 09/28/2019

Great DJ service!!

Hired Cease Fire Productions for my wedding ceremony and reception. What a great decision!! Ceremony and reception music was without any glitches. Very professional team!! The music was amazing and Rosice really catered to the very diverse crowd at my reception. Music couldn’t have been any better!! Dance floor was packed!! Would definitely recommend you use them to host any event!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jackée-Lynn

Jackee-Lynn Jackson · Married on 09/21/2019

They Bring The Party

If you want to insure that your guests are up on their feet dancing and having the time of their lives, then you want to book Cease Fire Productions! Not only did our guests get up and dance, but we had a hard time keeping them off the dance floor for the toasts lol. I also loved that they have a package that includes up lighting. That was a huge thing that I wanted! Rosice made sure that our night flowed to perfection and also took the time to talk to use about the vibes we wanted and the songs we wanted played. My husband and I wish we could do it all over again so we could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Cease Fire Productions 7
  • Chris

Chris Brintley · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Words can’t not express how grateful I am for Cease Fire Productions!! Our wedding was like a fairytale. The energy was out of this world. He had everyone on the dance floor and when I say everyone... I mean everyone! People are still talking about how good Rosice was and how engaged he was with the crowd!!! The music was on point and fit the perfectly with the guest we had at our wedding. My family and friends are now trying to find a reason to book them again just so we can party all over again! 10 thumbs up!!!! I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Muriel · Married on 08/18/2019

Cease Fire Productions

Cease Fire Productions made my wedding a dream! The music, the energy, everything! They remember your families names, and they’re whole team took so much care and love and we couldn’t have been more thankful!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Your wedding was awesome. We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you.

Jermelle Beverly · Married on 08/10/2019

Sooooo accommodating

Wesley and Charnele were so flexible and understanding when it came to helping us plan the music for our special day. The music was on point and everything went so smooth despite the weather for our outdoor wedding. Book them, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Wesley and Charnele. Thank you so much for choosing Cease Fire Productions.
  • Ashura

Ashura Anderson · Married on 08/10/2019

Happily Andersons Ever After!!!!

We were amazed how many people wanted to be on the dance floor!!! You had them rocking since they entered the reception following the ceremony!!!! Quality sound from the ceremony!!! As soon as Bobby Brown, “Every little step” was heard, our family and friends were grooving with us!!! Such a great time and we rocked the wave for sure!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Cease Fire Productions 8
  • Courtney

Courtney Jordan · Married on 07/13/2019

Party kept going and never stopped!

Rocise was beyond amazing and kept the party lit! He scheduled meetings and made sure we were always on the same page!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us. We are so glad that you enjoyed Rosice. Congratulations to you and Teffrey!

Danielle Brown · Married on 07/12/2019

Best time ever!

The DJ and MC was amazing. Everyone was up having a great time the entire time!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and enjoyed Wesley & Rosice.
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 07/06/2019

The best DJ company ever!!!

They were nothing but awry!! DJ’s matter!! You simply must have an awesome dj at your reception. I am African American and my spouse is Puerto Rican so we had a mix of music that brought the two cultures together and they did just that!!! They provided an excellent experience for everyone. So happy we went with them. One of the best and most important decisions!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

You and Chris are the best. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Rosice. We watched the videos and it looked like your guests had an awesome time.

Chris Diaz · Married on 07/06/2019

One word, phenominal!

From communication to flexibility, Cease Fire Productions has mastered the art of entertaining! Their selection and involvement with us and our guests took our experience beyond imagination! If you are looking to create an experience of a lifetime, look no further!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Cease Fire Productions 9

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chris. We watched the videos on Instagram and it looks like your guests really enjoyed themselves. We are also glad that you were pleased with Rosice.
  • Jerome

Jerome Brown · Married on 06/13/2019

Epic wedding!

Very professional and Cease Fire's MC delivered the most balanced mix every. All ages and races we dripping sweat! STRONGLY recommend him and his team!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the great words Jerome. We are happy that you enjoyed Charnele and Rosice. The videos online looked spectacular.

Shante · Married on 05/18/2019

Hands down the best dj company to book. Simply fantastic!

You will not be disappointed, Cease Fire Production is the best. They know how to rock the party no matter what age group. I had so many guest ask how did I find them. If I ever need a dj and mc again no hesitation I will be booking with Cease Fire Production no questions asked.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Shante. Your wedding was amazing. It was an honor to be selected. Wesley & Ohavia loved working with you.

Brian Jenkins · Married on 05/04/2019

Cease Fire Productions

Rosice and his crew are top notch! They did everything we asked and more for our day. Very professional and always considerate of the customer, would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you 🙏 Rosice!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Brian! Thank you so much for the review. I had a blast at your wedding and so thankful that you chose our company. Thank you again.
  • Mikus

Mikus · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent DJ

We The Grice’s Are pleased with the DJ services provided by ceasefire productions. The level of professionalism was top notch.
    Thanks again Cease & Staff for making our day extra special.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Cease Fire Productions 10

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

The Grice Family! I like that. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. Thank you so much for trusting us with the entertainment.
  • Cameo

Cameo · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond our expectations!

Rosice and his team were incredible! From the initial conversation, and throughout our entire process, he remained patient and attentive. His professionalism is second to none! They seamlessly provided amazing outdoor audio for the ceremony, cocktail hour and indoor reception. I am so thankful for them! They far exceeded our expectations! Rosice really knows how to keep the party rocking! We will never forget the kindness and dedication from Cease Fire Productions! 5 stars

Sent on 04/23/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Blown away at this review. Thank you so much! It was an honor to work with you and V on your wedding day.
  • Timitra

Timitra Jones · Married on 03/29/2019

The Best DJ Ever!

If you want to keep everyone on the dance floor, hire CFP! The dance floor was full before the salads were done. So many people were sore the next day from dancing allll night.
    They played songs for the young and old. A night to remember! People who were not even there have heard about the DJ at my wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Cease Fire Productions 11
    Cease Fire Productions 12

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

It was amazing working with you and your husband. We had soooo much fun at your wedding. It was truly an honor to get to work with you. Thank you so much for considering our company for such a special day.

Vec Dunn · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome Professional Service

From the initial consultation to the actual day, Cease-fire was positive, professional and very creative. Our wedding was outstanding with him as the DJ. The best out there by far.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Vec! I am so glad that you enjoyed your wedding day. I am so happy to see you dancing when the Perculator came on. Special congrats to you and Starr.

Sean · Married on 10/06/2018

Murray Wedding

The new text is: DJ Ceasefire is great! My wife and I are so happy with our experience and guest have not stopped talking about the music. In the future if we ever need a DJ again he will be our only choice.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Sean and Deja! Thank you for the review. Your wedding was awesome and fun to DJ! I didn’t know that your saxophonist could dance.
  • Amor

Amor · Married on 10/06/2018

unforgettable experience

Rosice did a fabulous job our friends and family raved about his work.We went with the package that also included him as the MC. He and his assistant really made my day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much my friend. It was an honor working with you and Jackie! I am glad that your guests had a great time.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Hicks · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ around

Cease Fire is all around a great pick for a DJ!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey. It was great to work with you, Taylor and your family on your wedding day!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

Best.DJ.Ever!!! I am so glad I chose him. Although the wedding was in Raleigh, and he is located in Charlotte, I am glad I paid the extra for travel. It was completely worth it!! Everything was professional and organized. We met in person months before the wedding, and he continued to check in on us until the very end. He really cares about his clients. He felt like family by the time the wedding day came! He also helped out on the wedding day with things besides the music!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

This review means so much. Thank you so much for leaving this review Tiffany! Our team had an awesome time with you and Kenny. Your guests were ready to dance all night long. Thank you for considering us.
  • Tynesha

Tynesha · Married on 09/02/2018

Bride & Groom

The best! Just perfect from beginning to end. Every single guest was on the dance floor. He literally kept the party going. We envisioned our guest having a good time at the reception, and it was nothing short. He literally kept the party going. If you are looking to hiring a dj for your wedding, there is no need to look any further, Cease Fire Production is definitely where it’s at!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Yes! Thank you for the review Tynesha. It was a pleasure to do you and Calvin's wedding. I had so much fun.

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Fellas its Mike Crudup. I can't express how amazing y'all are. Paula and I dont even feel like we hired a vendor because it felt like family was up there with us. Last night at the hotel I was like, "damn baby we have to throw another party or something so we can hang out with them again". She agrees that you all had a key part in making that day perfect for us. Wesley, the music was ON POINT. My baby was dancing all night long and that was her goal. Rosice, you have away with people man that can't be duplicated. It's not even a full 24hrs since the wedding and ppl are asking about y'all. Best of luck to you guys moving forward. I promise you we will link again. My brother already said your a lock for his wedding when he takes that step. All love for you over here. -Mike & Paula Crudup

Sent on 08/12/2018

Cease Fire Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We had a fantastic time at your wedding. You both are an awesome couple!!!

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

TRULY AMAZING! From day one, DJ Rosice and DJ Josh have been reliable, punctual and open to listening to our wants and desires for our special day. Being a first time bride, I had no idea how much detail was needed to plan a seemless DJ’ing experience. Josh and Rosice were able to break everything down and with the usage of Cease Fire Productions web site to request songs (link for guests and for bride and groom to add in special songs (ex: first dance, cake cutting) it made it very easy to keep everything organized. Not to mention, they have affordable prices. Nobody was sitting down, everyone was up, dancing and smiling. I’ve gotten so many texts and calls saying our wedding was the best wedding & the music was PERFECT. I would highly recommend Cease Fire Productions for any event.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about CFP. The whole team was a joy to work with from day one and truly made our event memorable! Tavis and Charnel worked with me on my wedding day and were very professional, kept the crowd engaged, and were very very aware of our wishes and ensured our day went off without a hitch. I still have guests talking about how "on-point" Charnel was with several details, and this was very much appreciated. We met with Rosice, Tavis, and Charnel several times before our event to ensure every detail was exactly right. The music was very fitting, attention to detail was great throughout the night, and overall the experience was great. I was able to enjoy my evening, they handled it all. I am so very glad we chose this group to work with. My fiancé and I knew from the moment we met with them, they were exceptional, and they DID NOT disappoint!

Sent on 09/04/2018