CE Rental Reviews

CE Rental 4
  • Aneya

Aneya · Married on 09/21/2019

10 yr Vow Renewal

CE Rental makes is soooo hard to make a selection because they have soooo many amazing products!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Job!!

CE Rentals was so easy to work with!! When it comes to planning, getting your linens, tables, and chairs is the fun stuff; it’s what brings your party together! They did a great job at a great price, and I recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2019

Helpful and understood our vision

CE rental was easy to contact through out the wedding planning process. They understood our vision but also gave us many options (budget-friendly) to make it happen. We highly recommend CE rental!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    CE Rental 5
  • Emily

Emily Downing · Married on 07/06/2019

Raleigh Rental Deal!

CE gave us a great deal on our rentals! We were a little bit stressed out when we realized we needed to make room for linens in the budget. Brides you know what I'm talking about- when you don't want to pay for it at all, but if you go the cheap route then it might be better to have forgone them all together. Anyway, CE is really reasonably priced. Check them out, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 05/11/2019

Seamless Experience!

The rental process with CE Rentals was seamless. It was something I was dreading that actually turned out to be one of the easiest decisions. CE was helpful from start to finish and highly accommodating whenever we had a change in number of napkins, linens, etc. to update. Everything showed up in perfect conditions in the correct amounts and looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

High Quality Rentals & Easy Process

Meghan from CE Rentals was fantastic to work with! She made the process of picking everything out clear and easy. We had a few changes in the last month or so and it was incredible simple to make those adjustments. We rented tables, chairs, plates, silverware, glassware, napkins, and linens. They have such a huge variety of options that you can truly customize everything to be just the way you want it. All of the rentals were of such high quality and really added a level of elegance to our space. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/13/2019

So many great options!

We used CE for all the linens and the chargers for our wedding. They had tons of fun color and texture options to choose from. Meghan met with us and was super patient as we sorted through everything. She communicated seamlessly with our venue coordinator. Everything looked great together on the wedding day and really brought the room to life!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Great to work with

Our caterer recommended CE Rental. We've never planned a large event before, so I had a million questions for Daniel. He was always very quick to respond to emails and questions, and it was not an issue to change counts of items. We were able to get a Saturday appointment to look at tablecloths and napkins, and they had just the color we had in mind. On the day, delivery and pickup went smoothly. Prices were reasonable.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/06/2019

Great selection, quality, and staff!

Great selection and quality! Staff were easy to work with - loved what we picked out.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Shutt Beery · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Collaboration

CE Rental provided the linens for my wedding at Rose Hill Plantation and worked with my wedding coordinator to ensure a beautiful and seamless process. My coordinator was able to negotiate with CE Rental to help secure all of my linens at an incredible price, while making the venue really pop with the design. I was so impressed with how the linens worked with the overall design. I loved how CE Rental had such a positive working relationship with my coordinator (Chad Biggs Event Planning). It made everything super easy!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    CE Rental 6
  • Diana

Diana Pietrangelo · Married on 12/29/2018

The best rental company

They are so efficient and assure you have everything you need.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Carrie Pingree Crank · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience

CE was great to work with when it came to picking out everything we needed for the wedding. They have a wonderful selection of linens and place settings to choose from!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Allison Meeks · Married on 11/11/2018

Great experience!

The team at CE Rentals did a great job making rentals one of the easier parts of wedding planning. They were very thorough, responsive and accommodating every step of the way! They were also flexible when we decided to add some last-minute items that came up. Everything came together beautifully and with no issues!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Kiki

Kiki Richardson · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent, professional service!

We worked with Kaitlin at CE Rental for our wedding and had a wonderful experience. We enjoyed our initial consultation, where Kaitlin had excellent suggestions for tablecloths and napkins, and we were able to easily pick out what we needed. Kaitlin was very responsive and even sent us color swatches when requested. From there, the process was super straightforward and simple to finalize our order and have the items delivered on our wedding day. Everything was delivered on-time, and there were no issues. The tablecloths, napkins and serving pieces we rented looked beautiful, and we were very happy!!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful to work with!

We used CE for our linens for our wedding. I went to visit Kaitlin back in January and picked out our linens and chargers and then I went back and changed it a couple months before the wedding. And through all that, Kaitlin was so easy to work with and made sure that even though my vision had changed that we were able to make it happen. We loved working with her and the final product!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sari · Married on 09/22/2018

They handled rental and set up of tent, chairs, plates, glasses, etc. for the home wedding of our son. My requests were disorganized, not at the same time, with last minute changes, and wasn't sure about everything what I needed. I was assisted quickly, professionally, and to a very reasonable cost. Wedding was a success!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

Great to work with!

CE Rentals was so easy to work with, even helping me find linens that matched and making sure everything would look good together. They were even flexible with their discounts to make sure we were able to get what we wanted at the best price. Their linens and chairs looked great, and they were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Shaylen · Married on 08/04/2018

CE was wonderful to work with! We went with them for all of our linens and a few other odds and ends and they were great. I went into their show room to pick out what I wanted and their staff were helpful and polite. It was also SO helpful to see things in person.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

CE was very easy to work with. We worked with them through our Caterer (Rocky Top) and they were SO fun! We got to go in and play "dress up" with tables and they made sure we had exactly what we wanted. Along the way we changed a few things and they were so accommodating. Our linens, tablewear, and small details were beautiful.

Thank you, CE! You guys are the best!

- Becky W.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

From the moment we walked into the room for our room reveal, we both dropped our mouths! It was perfect! All the gold and white china made the whole room look so romantic! Everyone was remarking about how beautiful everything was! I honestly can’t describe how amazingly beautiful and graceful everything was. I highly recommend CE Rentals!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    CE Rental 7
    CE Rental 8
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience!

CE Rental was recommended by our wedding coordinator (Happily Ever After) for our big day, and I was very pleased! I was an out of town bride, which made things a bit more complicated, but Alyssa was wonderful! She answered my million questions and was able to send linen samples as well as recommendations and inspiration pictures. They handled our table linens, linen napkins, and the place settings for our head tables! I enjoyed working with CE Rental and am just disappointed I couldn't visit their show room in person! It looks wonderful, and like every event planner's dream to visit. I would definitely recommend them for any rental needs!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sarah Beth · Married on 05/19/2018

I have worked with CE Rentals for years as a wedding planner and now as a bride and I can say they are FANTASTIC! Their large selection is the best in the Triangle for both rentals and tents. And most importantly - Meghan of CE prioritized me as a bride, calmed my nerves, was super responsive, and helped to bring my vision to life. Such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Cecily · Married on 12/31/2017

Our caterer organized our linen rentals for us & they work with CE. I am so glad! I can honestly say that our wedding didn't feel real until I went into their showroom and saw our color-scape & table linens laid out. They were beautiful & they looked great at our wedding. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Brandi · Married on 12/10/2017

CE was absolutely amazing. The staff (Meghan), the selection, the timeliness of delivery! I changed my rental order about 20 times, and Meghan was so patient with me and so accommodating of all of my requests. In the end, everything was absolutely perfect and magical. Just as I had imagined :)

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2017

We loved working with CE Rental! Their attention to detail was great and they had a large selection to choose from. They are very attentive with their emails and helpful if we had any questions. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2017