Capital Party Rentals Reviews

Rating 4.2 out of 5, 66 Reviews
View more information

4.2

Caitlyn Married on 04/30/2016
    We used CPR through our caterer, Eat & Smile, who had a relationship with them. We ordered pretty basic tables, linens, and chairs without seeing anything ahead of time - but we were SO happy with the results! The light gray linens we chose for our tables looked amazing with our venue, and everything was cleanly pressed and looked fantastic. Plus, we opted to have a dance floor installed, which they did PERFECTLY! Everything was set up expertly by the time we arrived, and was removed immediately after the event. We did see a few other rental orders from some other weddings that our coordinator had done, and they seemed to have a really cool, extensive variety options. Prices were very much in line with others in the area, and we liked that they were very familiar with our other vendors. You can't go wrong with CPR!
  • User2347456 2+ years ago
    Did a great job for our wedding. Loved the linens, chairs, and tables.
  • User2190533 2+ years ago
    We used Capital to provide tables, chairs, linens, and cupcake stands for our daughter's wedding. They were easy to work with, professional, and we were very pleased with the quality of the times provided. The Western Weave table cloths were beautiful.
  • User2335888 2+ years ago
    Thus place has everything you need for a wedding! My only regret is not having a bigger budget to spend; their gorgeous showroom will make you want to raise your decorations budget.
    Rohini Married on 08/14/2014
    Ed Santiago and Stacey Schanzer at Capital Party Rentals were absolutely amazing to work with! They were kind, courteous and extremely helpful with all our wedding needs.
    They met us at all times of the day, worked with us on estimates and options and helped us understand linen and tent options to make an informed, educated choice.

They met us for walk throughs, helped asses the venue and coordinated with other vendors to ensure all details were taken care of. On setup day, they arrived on time, performed a thorough professional job setting up all our rented decor and had a smile on the entire time!

Capital Party Rentals possesses a huge inventory of any and all event decor needs one may have. They are true value for money and respect your time as you would expect a vendor to.
    All in all a great vendor to have on your side for your big day!
  • User1468087 2+ years ago
    I rented chargers from them - good price, exactly what I wanted, and they were easy to work with. I couldn't ask for more.
  • User1372797 2+ years ago
    We rented a tent liner for our Mount Vernon Inn wedding. Aisha at CapCity Party Rentals was great to work with! Our invoices were timely and the tent liner looked beautiful when it was installed. Everything was handled with professionalism and care.
    Stephanie Married on 05/25/2013
    The tent that Capital Party Rentals provided was so beautiful! I had gone back and forth between wanting the look of sidewalls and just an open air tent with drapes around the poles. I went with draped poles, but at the last minute requested that three of the four sides have sidewalls ( with one side open ) added b/c of cold weather. Jodi was so accommodating with my day before the wedding request. The tent looked perfect. She was a pleasure to work with and very helpful with our lighting requests. I would highly recommend using them!
    Stephen Married on 10/06/2012
    Capital was amazing to work with. Everything was beautiful and the suggestions they made for our wedding turned out fantastic.
  • Eleni
    Eleni Married on 06/09/2012
    We worked primarily with Kathleen at Capital Party Rentals and were extremely pleased with every step of the process. Kathleen met with us twice and looked over pictures of our venue and flowers to help us pick linens and chargers that would tie everything together. Our venue had a very busy wallpaper that we thought would overpower the room, but with Kathleen's help, we were able to choose linens, napkins, and chargers that truly tied the whole design together and gave the room that perfect feel that we were envisioning.
    Gary Married on 01/27/2012
    We didn't have any direct contact with Capital Party Rentals, our planner took care of all of this. But the setup was extremely beautiful and problem free. Even though we didn't get to meet them personally, we couldn't have been happier.
    Kerree Married on 07/30/2011
    Excellent experience with Capital Party Rentals! The ordering process very easy. Jillian (Dulles) was the sales representative that helped me, she was great to work with. Would absolutely use them again!
    Lindsay Married on 07/09/2011
    As a vendor, I have worked with Capital Party Rentals on so many Weddings and have been very satisfied with the quality of their rental goods and the friendliness and professionalism of their staff. I highly recommend them!
  • Lynnita
    Lynnita Married on 06/11/2011
    We were required to rent a tent for our venue. Capital Party Rentals had a custom tent, so we contacted them. I can't say enough good things about this company!

For starters, we did a site visit with snow and ice on the ground. Also, the staff were incredibly helpful - I never waited more than 24 hours for an email response or more than a couple of days for invoice changes to take effect. We had a lot of changes...I mean A LOT (up until the very last minute)...and Aisha never complained and got it done.

I wasn't there when the tent was set up and the linens/tables/chairs were delivered. However, everything was exactly as we agreed when I arrived and I didn't get an additional bill from the venue, so I know it was all taken down within an hour of the reception ending. If you need to rent a tent, tables, chairs, china, silverware, etc. I think this is your best bet!
    Holly Married on 04/30/2011
    Lynn Clay was the one to help me with the rental of chairs for my wedding. They were folding white chairs and they looked lovely. Clean, not rickety, very white. I was able to barter the price based on booking early and the number of chairs I rented. Lynn was extremely responsive to all of me emails and never kept me waiting. She was even flexible with the number of chairs I picked up - I paid for 120 to get the deal, but I was able to only pick up 105 chairs for my 100 guests. I was glad that they were so flexible and let me pick up fewer chairs. I can't speak for their delivery system as we picked up and dropped off the chairs to save money.
    Christina Married on 03/12/2011
    Capital Party rentals supplied the linens for my wedding and they were reasonably priced and very good quality. Our contact was Audrey and she was a huge help and worked with us throughout the entire process!
    Victoria Married on 04/16/2010
    We had a very positive experience working with this vendor. Margaret, the event consultant, was wonderfully responsive even though I only contacted them about two weeks before our wedding (due to problems with a different vendor). We live nearby so were able to pick up the table overlays and napkins a day before the wedding and drop them off at the venue (one less thing to do on the "day" was much appreciated) and we did not have to return them until Monday. I found their prices to be fair and would certainly recommend this vendor to others.
    Jennifer Married on 07/11/2009
    Well... I lucked out. I did not really have to work directly with them. My wedding day vendor did most of the organizing and ordering of the party rentals. My vendor gave me a list of different rental packages, (chairs, linens, tent/tent lining). I went to Capital Rental and viewed what was included in each package offered by my vendor and placed the order right there. When I needed or wanted something changed, I told my vendor who then made them for me. To be honest with you, my wedding vendor should be writing this review, because I did not have much experience with Capital.
  • dgclemsonqt
    Laura Married on 05/30/2009
    Great place to rent our linens from!!!! They let my mom pick them up a day early since she lives not even two miles from their offices! We had so many comments on how nice the linens were. I had to call multiple time to change the number of the linens and they were always polite and accommodating.
  • Dita
    Candita Married on 05/02/2009
    I enjoyed working with Capital Party Rentals. They have a lot of options to choose from, and were happy to give me samples to take to the hotel so we could see how everything would actually look in the ballroom, which turned out to be a huge factor in deciding the colors of the linens. The room looked beautiful on the wedding day!
    Hannah Married on 06/17/2006
    We initially called on Capital Party Rentals after we saw the prices from the recommended vendors at Lansdowne for table linens - the prices were outrageous!

After some research, we decided to go with Capital Party Rentals for our linens, napkins, and chairs. We told them what we wanted and they set up a table for us, so we could see what the tables would actually look like. It was a HUGE help and we even ended up ordering chairs last minute with their advice. In the end, our tables looked beautiful. They were very helpful and reliable!!
    Lynnette Married on 11/23/2013
    Capital Party Rentals was very easy to work with and they have a large selection of rentals. I went to their location in Dulles which has a variety of rental options on display. Seeing so many options in person took the guesswork out of the selection process. There are lower cost options, but we are happy with the quality of service and quality of rental items they provided. I would have been nervous going with someone less experienced. They came highly recommended and they met our expectations.
    Alison Married on 04/05/2013
    I worked with Aisha to rent items for my wedding reception and she was a joy to work with! She was extremely detail oriented, knew her rental information, responsive, and helpful. She event took the time to create a floor plan with me when I had no idea what was going on. Since I was planning the wedding myself, this was SUPER helpful.

I think rental prices are crazy expensive, so it's very hard for me to justify spending the money, but Aisha did convince me that having them handle my rentals would save me a lot of sweat and torn muscles at the end of the day. I think she was right! And I'm glad I chose to work with Aisha because of the great customer service. That makes SUCH a difference.
    Mikelyn Married on 09/04/2010
    They have a big selection of colors and dinning wear. They were able to answer all my fears about having an outside wedding and using a tent. Very knowledge able.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/12/2019

Great selection!

With so many rental companies to choose from for your wedding, it can be so easy to get overwhelmed, but truly look no further than Capital Party Rentals. From start to finish, Jason and Nancy made things so easy for me, even when I wasn’t the easiest bride to deal with at times. They have such a wide array of everything wedding related to choose from, and were full of great advice and knowledge to help me narrow it down to things I actually needed or hadn't thought of. Would highly recommend Capital for all your event rentals needs!