219 Reviews for CE Productions

Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

My husband and I found George as a recommended vendor of the Canoe Club. From our first conversation, I knew that he was the perfect man for the job. I had such confidence in him. Throughout the planning process, he was always there to answer any questions or guide me through song selections and timelines. Working with George was probably the easiest part of the wedding planning process. We heard so many compliments from our guests involving George. ALL and I mean ALL guests raved about how amazing his personality was, how great he was at keeping all guests on the dance floor, and we even heard guests raving about how professional he was. He was by far the best DJ that I have seen and heard at a wedding. We were so pleased and honored to have him be part of our special day. He was the best decision that we made, and I highly recommend him to anyone. He truly is the best! Joseph and I, along with our guests would like to thank George and his company for the amazing job that they did.

Profile Picture Victoria , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Working with George was such a great experience! He was very well prepared when we had our consultation before the wedding day. He worked with us to include music that we wanted, while also doing a great job mixing in his own choices based upon the music we had picked, and genres we enjoyed. Everyone raved about what a great job he had done, and we couldn't have been more pleased. He made our big day seem like it was just as important to him as it was to us. And his photo booth and lighting were the perfect touch!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

A good party starts with good music and George and his team knocked it out of the park. Very attentive and professional. The play list was perfect, the volume spot on and he kept the dance floor going for the entire duration. The lighting was just right and the photobooth was a huge hit.
Everyone commented on how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the evening.
Highly recommended, flawless.
Thanks George!!

Profile Picture nicholas, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

CE Productions was my favorite vendor! George took the time into hearing out how to pronounce our last name as well as first and last names for our bridal party correctly. It was excellent customer service and attention to detail. He gives you a music website where you can add songs you want played as well as songs you do not. The website given to prepare for which songs you love and don’t was such a helpful tool. Based on the choices he created his own playlist that matches the feel of the crowd. Everyone was so pleased with his selections they said it was the best wedding ever and they never sat down! Dj George had half of the guest up dancing before dinner was even served! He offers uplighting to his packages too which we loved! My colors were cream, champagne, blush, + gold, and he used a combo of champagne earlier in the evening and then transitioned into blush lighting later into the night when dancing. As well as a monogrammed spotlight of our names in a beautiful design displayed. I was texting George adjusting my cake song down to the last few hours before the wedding started, and again at the wedding adding a godfather dance. He was so easy to approach and made the adjustments smoothly. I highly recommend hiring CE Productions for your next event or wedding. Dj George is the best! I reached out to George to reserve him for my wedding 3 years prior to our date after hearing him work at my brothers wedding which was the best wedding now second to mine ;). Thank you George my wedding was a blast!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

George and his team were amazing! He was so organized and reassuring which is exactly what you need with all the stress of planning a wedding. The portal and website were a huge plus! We could log on at anytime and put the song down that had just popped in our heads. And of course the most important part, the music and dancing! The dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. I saw relatives and family dance who I have never seen dance before! I recommend CE Productions 100%, you will not be disappointed! Alana and Mike

Profile Picture Alana , 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

George, the owner and DJ, was absolutely great to work with! He was always responsive and had touch-base calls with me when I was halfway across the world. I appreciate his professionalism and honesty--when we overpaid him, he flagged our overpayment and arranged for us to be refunded. When he missed one of our touch-base call, he apologized and included 10 additional uplights to our package for his oversight. He did a great job editing and creating loops to songs we used for our first dance and ceremony. He understood our tastes based on the list of songs we provided to him to play; and he did a great job transitioning between songs for our guests to dance to. We also used George's photo booth and uplighting services. They were great additions to our wedding! Worth the additional cost!

Profile Picture Chi, 7/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

George was amazing! Our photographer had recommended him and I'm so happy she did! He started off with an initial consultation and asked a lot of really good questions to try to get to know us, our style, and our expectations. Closer to the wedding we had our final call, where we discussed all the details, timeline, etc. I loved how organized he was in this initial portion. It definitely put my mind at ease! He is extremely responsive and professional as well.

As for the day of the wedding, we could not have been happier! We were sending him the wedding party's entrance songs the night before the wedding and he did not disappointment. He had everything edited perfectly for everyone to make their grand entrance. And from then on, it was all dancing. Literally from the oldest wedding guest to the youngest, they all commented on how great George was. You plan for for over a year so to have everyone come up to my husband and I and say how much FUN they had, it was awesome! I would recommend George to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Ali, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

George and his company went above and beyond any expectations I had for my wedding. I could not be happier! George was so helpful in the process and rapid speed with his responses. If you want the best, book George ASAP. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Annie, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

George was the best choice we made for our wedding. He knows how to get everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor. He listens to everything you ask for to make your day perfect. Uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was enjoyed by everyone. The beautiful memory book of all the photo booth sleeves is an awesome touch. Don't hesitate to give him call. Thank you george for everything !

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot recommend CE productions enough! From start to finish with George, everything was absolutely perfect. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. He helped my husband and I choose a package that best suited our needs and most importantly our budget. Having the right DJ in my eyes, can really make or break your wedding. In the past year alone, most of the weddings I have been to were great and all but I was left thinking most of the night "What was up with the DJ's song selections?!" Truthfully, I can be a bit of a music snob (I'm a music teacher) but George worked with me on every minute detail. Most importantly, George had my guests dancing right up until the very end of our wedding and there wasn't a single song that I did not like. In addition to his incredible talent, what I was most thankful for was that George was incredibly professional and took our wedding very seriously. He went to our venue a few days before our wedding to meet with the staff and to scope the place out as he had never done a wedding there before. In the final days before our wedding, hearing this was the biggest relief you could imagine. I knew if all else failed, our music would be perfect and as a musician, that was incredibly important to me. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Happy wedding planning everyone, hope this helps!

Profile Picture Audra, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

George is the best DJ we've ever seen!! We found George through WeddingWire and hired him to be the DJ and MC for our wedding in May 2018. We also purchased a photo booth, uplighting, and a monogram for the dance floor. From the beginning, George was very responsive and generous. We are a military couple and planned the wedding from afar, and he was so accommodating! He played music and had microphones for our outdoor ceremony as well. Everything was perfect!

The day of the wedding, George was organized, explained things to our wedding party so well, and was extremely prepared. He truly was the best hype man! As soon as dinner ended (and even before), he had EVERY SINGLE PERSON dancing on the dance floor for the entire reception-- every aunt, uncle, cousin, friend, the maid of honor who "doesn't dance," and even grandma in her walker 3 weeks post-hip replacement!! I kid you not, I have never seen any of these people dance before, let alone for 3 straight hours, and everyone was having SUCH a good time! The music transitions were seamless, the song choices were on point, and George always seemed to say and do the right things. We gave him a few song choices for each part of the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.) and he made the perfect song choices to fill in the rest of the time. The photo booth, uplighting, and monogram were all amazing also!

"Wedding music" is a tough genre, as there are so many different people to please, but so many of our guests complimented the DJ! He kept everyone engaged and happy the throughout the whole event. He truly is the best in the business, and I would recommend him to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I found George through the Canoe Club Ballroom's preferred vendors. Hands down, he was one of the BEST choices that we made for the wedding!

Not only was he extremely personable, George was truly an expert in his field and knows how to read his customers to make sure they get exactly what they want as well as the crowd at the actual wedding. No joke, we had the ENTIRE dance floor dancing for the whole wedding, including my 80 year old grandmother!

I am extremely picky about DJs since they essentially set the tone for your wedding.... Honestly, George and CE Productions made our wedding day personal, high energy, and extremely fun for us as well as our guests.

Best of the best, absolutely!

Profile Picture Alycia, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

George exceptional job at keeping the dance floor packed and did a stellar job at keeping the crowd energized would recommend his services to those seeking a DJ for anyone having a formal event

Profile Picture Hunter, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

George at CE Productions is by far the greatest dj ever! He was so responsive in all needs, questions and anything else I needed! My husband and I had a blast at our wedding! He kept the music going to what was happening and everyone loved him! The dance floor was packed and so much fun! The lighting was great! And we did the media package! His videos-were beyond phenomenal and made everyone cry! I will be using George again in the future! ❤❤❤❤ him!

Profile Picture Hailey , 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

George is the absolute best! From start to finish, Lauren and I couldn't have been happier with his services! Book him!!!

Profile Picture J, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

From day one George at CE productions was absolutely amazing! He held a phone call consultation with me and my now husband that helped us to determine the perfect package for our wedding day. He was patient answering all of our questions, and provided great recommendations when solicited. George was friendly, professional, and very accommodating throughout the entire process. CE productions has a great website for planning the entire wedding from ceremony to reception, if using them for both as we did. The night of the wedding George was incredible! He was able to think on his feet when there was a small hitch during our ceremony, making it seem like it was less of an issue. His music taste during the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing was ON POINT! George truly listened to the stylistic, and song requests we had made. Additionally, the selections he made on his own really catered to all the different ages groups present just as we had hoped. George had everyone up and dancing the entire night! He even played music for a little extra time at the end of the night, because as he said "everyone seemed to be having such a great time."

If you are on the fence about doing uplighting and the Photo Booth, I would HIGHLY recommend it! We were not sure ourselves when we were first looking into entertainment, but the package was well worth it. Everyone absolutely LOVED the Photo Booth, which looked both classy and fun! The uplighting really added to the venue and we even got a personalized monogram of our names on the dance floor, which was so cool.

Overall George and CE productions made our wedding day personalized and memorable, we would highly highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Found George through Canoe Club ballroom. He was one of their preferred vendors. Very easy guy to talk to. We had a conversation over the phone before booking. You can tell he is all about the experience. He wants to create a good experience for what ever event you need him in. He's passionate with his work. He was also patient. My wife and I, didn't exactly have everything on time but he was understanding. What really impressed me with George was that he actually listened to the music we chose. We knew about our first dance song having a flawed segment but forgot to mention it. He called me himself to tell me and was able to fix the track.

One of the phone call i got on the morning of was from him to finalize everything and to make sure everyone is on the same page. That's very reassuring and very comforting knowing that someone is on point

Their's no selling with his brand, he's all about the experience. His voice also fits the part. Just call him and you'll see. Ultimately, our night was successful mostly because he was there.

Tips:
Call him
Hand in your homework early

Profile Picture Eric, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System

If you want a nonstop party with an amazing guy George and CE productions are for you!! They made our wedding night one to remember for a lifetime! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have the time of their life!

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not have imagined picking anyone else other than George Confoey (CE Productions) as our DJ. Not only is he professional and reliable, but he is also kind and genuinely cares about us as a couple. George was one of the preferred vendors recommended by our venue. From the start, he reached out and offered a chance to chat to see if we thought he would be a good match. I won’t lie – it may have taken me a LONG time to respond. Not once did he pressure us into selecting him as we had experienced with other vendors. After doing our research (i.e., reading reviews + viewing videos) and speaking with him over the phone, we decided to go with George.

It was a great decision. My husband and I weren’t the most organized when it came to music selection. In fact, 1 week prior to the wedding during his final phone appointment with us, we still had not selected a lot of our songs. George was extremely flexible and did not make us feel panicked. I knew I wanted specific songs for the ceremony and reception entrance. We were able to email him a list of details and he made it all happen. Some of our songs were not traditional songs and trickier to obtain, but he was able to figure it out. We also had songs that needed to be shorted or started at different time points and he delivered them perfectly. I definitely DON’T recommend waiting until the last minute to figure out music, but if you do and you have George as your DJ, you can rest easier knowing that he will try to work his magic (Sorry, George!).

I had warned George beforehand that it was probably going to be difficult to get my guests up to the dance floor, BUT he got the dance floor going. I was surprised to see my aunts/uncles dancing! He definitely knows how to read the audience and select appropriate song choices. I had guests come up to me after the wedding saying that they really enjoyed the music.

Long story short: I highly, highly recommend George. He’s an awesome person and a fantastic wedding DJ. :)

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

He was fantastic at reading the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

George was our DJ for our August wedding. His online music planning forms were really convenient and easy to use. We were pleasantly surprised that George stayed on top of details that we had forgotten to give him during the final days leading up to our wedding. His music selections were awesome all night long. George was able to keep the party Upbeat and fun. We would definitely recommend using CE Productions!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you for providing us great music and entertainment throughout the night. Your services were top notch and everyone enjoyed themselves. We liked the pictures coming out from the photo booth as well. After the reception concluded, we knew we made the right choice.

I've worked many weddings as a bartender and I can honestly say that I've never felt a vibe quite like that. Everyone was drained from all the dancing, in a good way!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Once my husband and I got engaged, one of my first thoughts was.."We have to call George Confoey/CE Productions and make sure he can DJ our wedding". We even picked our date based on his availability! George has DJ'ed many weddings I've been to and he, along with his team, has always done an incredible job. He gets the guests going and his MC skills and professionalism are amazing. George was there anytime we needed him and I recommend him to anyone getting married if you want your wedding guests to have fun and your event to be memorable. The videos he created with pictures for our special dances were perfect. Our ceremony was a week before our reception in Punta Cana and George took the ceremony video and created a highlight to show before our introduction. The guests commented on how great the video was and they couldn't believe our DJ did this for us! George goes the extra mile for his clients and that was just one example. The lighting was also beautiful. The candid photographer he brought with him and the photo booth attendant interacted with our guests wonderfully! Hands down, he's the best DJ around!

Profile Picture andrea, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A co-worker told me about this Dj that she has seen at a wedding that she recently went to. So, me planning my wedding suggested him. From the first phone call, to meeting George at the venue, and then the wedding day he was amazing. He has a great personality that just shows in the work that he does. From the ceremony to the last song of the night it went on without any bumps. Our wedding party came into the reception to "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Mason. It was amazing. All phone calls, texts, and emails were always answered so fast and he answered any questions or concerns that I had.

Thank you for being the best of the best!!!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation

George is the best! He was professional and polite to deal with during the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding he took care of everything... the uplighting in the room looked AMAZING and guests kept telling us all night how much they loved the music. I highly recommend CE Productions. We are so happy to have had him for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews