CE Productions Reviews

CE Productions 4
CE Productions 5
CE Productions 6

Kirsten · Getting married on 09/13/2019

George was incredible! We gave him a sense of what we wanted and left the rest up to him. He knows how to read a crowd and get people up and moving, from our flower girls to our grandparents. We trusted George and he did just that. We could not be happier with how well he did and we received many compliments on how amazing our DJ and song selection was. He was amazing to work with from the very beginning. I called 4 DJ’s and I could tell from the very start he was going to be my guy. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know in the area. Amazing job, we had a fantastic time, thanks for the memories!

Sent on 11/14/2014

CE Productions's reply:

Kirsten, I had such an amazing time with you, Kyle, your friends and family at Belle-mer, what a great celebration :-) Thank you for writing this glowing review I am so blessed to have been a part of your beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for hiring me :-) Lots of love for you and Kyle!

Judy York · Married on 12/08/2018

What an amazing DJ

George, What a party, everyone is raving about you. We had a blast and you were fantastic, can’t wait to hire you again. You did an amazing job and your professionalism and service was outstanding. 5 stars +++++++, see you soon.

Sincerely,
    Judy York
    Rexel Energy Solutions | Energizing the ESCO World
    350 Myles Standish Blvd. Suite 204
    Taunton, MA 02780

Lee · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn’t say enough kind things!

George was amazing. From planning to the actual day, he was prompt, professional, and so kind. My husband and I were so impressed by his song selections!

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Ainsley! I had such a great time with you, Jeremy and all of your guests, what a beautiful and fantastic wedding. You and Jeremy make the perfect couple :-)

Dan Mcgarry · Married on 11/02/2018

couldn't have asked for a better DJ...

George was referred to us by my wife's friend who had worked with George a number of times in the past. George was awesome to work with - very responsive from the get-go and extremely thorough in his planning to make sure he provided exactly the service we wanted. After one conversation with George we felt at ease knowing there was one less thing to worry about while planning our wedding. He played the songs we specifically asked for and also knew what to play to set the mood at various points in the evening. Lots of our guests asked who the DJ was, so book him while he is available!

Keith Blanchard · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing DJ for our wedding

We hired George to DJ our wedding reception back in October. Right from the start, we loved working with George! He worked with us to plan out what kind of music we wanted to have played at specific times during the reception. Between talking to him on the phone and using his website, we got exactly what we wanted! Everyone we talked to absolutly loved the music he was playing. There was dancing going on all night! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing time!1

George and CE Productions were wonderful! George is very professional and very easy to talk to. George had our guests out of their seats and dancing RIGHT AWAY! Which is exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend George to anyone looking for a DJ. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We have received so many compliments on our DJ and we couldn't be happier.

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I had a great time with you and all of your guests, you ROCK!!!

• sara

sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Keeps The Party Going

George was amazing from day one. He is well organized, kept the crowd going. The floor always had people dancing. I could not have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding. You want high energy then you want George!

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!!!! You ROCK!!! I had such a great time with you, your family and all of your friends.

Much love!!!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Souza · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection

First I have to start by saying I don’t write reviews but I knew I had to after experiencing how great and awesome George was at our wedding. He is a true professional and cares about every little detail and he will make sure it’s exactly right. He had a great feature online for us to put down all our favorite songs so he gets a sense of our taste and what songs we would like at certain parts threw out the wedding. He also made sure we chatted on the phone to work out all the details and as the wedding got closer he was willing to talk on the phone once a week if need be until we had it right, it was great to see the passion he had for it. The day of the wedding went great, he nailed everything from the ceremony song down to the last dance. The Dj is one of the top three major things you want to be onpoint at your wedding and George was just that. More then anything else that night, people kept coming up to us and saying how good the dj was. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor even people who normally don’t dance were out there. So if you need a dj and George is available your out of your mind if you don’t go with him.

CE Productions 7

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you Jonathan! It was an honor and blessing to have been a part of your wedding ceremony and reception. Amazing time with a spectacular couple :-)

I'm forever thankful!

• Taren

Taren · Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST hands down!!

George was perfect! Creative, easy to work with, he read the room to get everyone up and dancing, announced everything with finesse, he was just wonderful all around! He treated us like family and we returned the favor! Everyone cannot stop talking about our wedding and the DJ even months after our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2018

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Taren! It was an honor and blessing to have been a part of your beautiful wedding day. I'm forever thankful, much love!

Victoria · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I found George as a recommended vendor of the Canoe Club. From our first conversation, I knew that he was the perfect man for the job. I had such confidence in him. Throughout the planning process, he was always there to answer any questions or guide me through song selections and timelines. Working with George was probably the easiest part of the wedding planning process. We heard so many compliments from our guests involving George. ALL and I mean ALL guests raved about how amazing his personality was, how great he was at keeping all guests on the dance floor, and we even heard guests raving about how professional he was. He was by far the best DJ that I have seen and heard at a wedding. We were so pleased and honored to have him be part of our special day. He was the best decision that we made, and I highly recommend him to anyone. He truly is the best! Joseph and I, along with our guests would like to thank George and his company for the amazing job that they did.

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

Working with George was such a great experience! He was very well prepared when we had our consultation before the wedding day. He worked with us to include music that we wanted, while also doing a great job mixing in his own choices based upon the music we had picked, and genres we enjoyed. Everyone raved about what a great job he had done, and we couldn't have been more pleased. He made our big day seem like it was just as important to him as it was to us. And his photo booth and lighting were the perfect touch!

nicholas · Married on 08/02/2018

A good party starts with good music and George and his team knocked it out of the park. Very attentive and professional. The play list was perfect, the volume spot on and he kept the dance floor going for the entire duration. The lighting was just right and the photobooth was a huge hit.
    Everyone commented on how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the evening.
    Highly recommended, flawless.
    Thanks George!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

CE Productions was my favorite vendor! George took the time into hearing out how to pronounce our last name as well as first and last names for our bridal party correctly. It was excellent customer service and attention to detail. He gives you a music website where you can add songs you want played as well as songs you do not. The website given to prepare for which songs you love and don’t was such a helpful tool. Based on the choices he created his own playlist that matches the feel of the crowd. Everyone was so pleased with his selections they said it was the best wedding ever and they never sat down! Dj George had half of the guest up dancing before dinner was even served! He offers uplighting to his packages too which we loved! My colors were cream, champagne, blush, + gold, and he used a combo of champagne earlier in the evening and then transitioned into blush lighting later into the night when dancing. As well as a monogrammed spotlight of our names in a beautiful design displayed. I was texting George adjusting my cake song down to the last few hours before the wedding started, and again at the wedding adding a godfather dance. He was so easy to approach and made the adjustments smoothly. I highly recommend hiring CE Productions for your next event or wedding. Dj George is the best! I reached out to George to reserve him for my wedding 3 years prior to our date after hearing him work at my brothers wedding which was the best wedding now second to mine ;). Thank you George my wedding was a blast!

Alana · Married on 07/21/2018

George and his team were amazing! He was so organized and reassuring which is exactly what you need with all the stress of planning a wedding. The portal and website were a huge plus! We could log on at anytime and put the song down that had just popped in our heads. And of course the most important part, the music and dancing! The dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. I saw relatives and family dance who I have never seen dance before! I recommend CE Productions 100%, you will not be disappointed! Alana and Mike

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

George, the owner and DJ, was absolutely great to work with! He was always responsive and had touch-base calls with me when I was halfway across the world. I appreciate his professionalism and honesty--when we overpaid him, he flagged our overpayment and arranged for us to be refunded. When he missed one of our touch-base call, he apologized and included 10 additional uplights to our package for his oversight. He did a great job editing and creating loops to songs we used for our first dance and ceremony. He understood our tastes based on the list of songs we provided to him to play; and he did a great job transitioning between songs for our guests to dance to. We also used George's photo booth and uplighting services. They were great additions to our wedding! Worth the additional cost!

Ali · Married on 07/06/2018

George was amazing! Our photographer had recommended him and I'm so happy she did! He started off with an initial consultation and asked a lot of really good questions to try to get to know us, our style, and our expectations. Closer to the wedding we had our final call, where we discussed all the details, timeline, etc. I loved how organized he was in this initial portion. It definitely put my mind at ease! He is extremely responsive and professional as well.

As for the day of the wedding, we could not have been happier! We were sending him the wedding party's entrance songs the night before the wedding and he did not disappointment. He had everything edited perfectly for everyone to make their grand entrance. And from then on, it was all dancing. Literally from the oldest wedding guest to the youngest, they all commented on how great George was. You plan for for over a year so to have everyone come up to my husband and I and say how much FUN they had, it was awesome! I would recommend George to anyone and everyone!!

Annie · Married on 06/29/2018

George and his company went above and beyond any expectations I had for my wedding. I could not be happier! George was so helpful in the process and rapid speed with his responses. If you want the best, book George ASAP. You will not regret it.

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2018

George was the best choice we made for our wedding. He knows how to get everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor. He listens to everything you ask for to make your day perfect. Uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was enjoyed by everyone. The beautiful memory book of all the photo booth sleeves is an awesome touch. Don't hesitate to give him call. Thank you george for everything !

Audra · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot recommend CE productions enough! From start to finish with George, everything was absolutely perfect. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. He helped my husband and I choose a package that best suited our needs and most importantly our budget. Having the right DJ in my eyes, can really make or break your wedding. In the past year alone, most of the weddings I have been to were great and all but I was left thinking most of the night "What was up with the DJ's song selections?!" Truthfully, I can be a bit of a music snob (I'm a music teacher) but George worked with me on every minute detail. Most importantly, George had my guests dancing right up until the very end of our wedding and there wasn't a single song that I did not like. In addition to his incredible talent, what I was most thankful for was that George was incredibly professional and took our wedding very seriously. He went to our venue a few days before our wedding to meet with the staff and to scope the place out as he had never done a wedding there before. In the final days before our wedding, hearing this was the biggest relief you could imagine. I knew if all else failed, our music would be perfect and as a musician, that was incredibly important to me. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Happy wedding planning everyone, hope this helps! <3

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

George is the best DJ we've ever seen!! We found George through WeddingWire and hired him to be the DJ and MC for our wedding in May 2018. We also purchased a photo booth, uplighting, and a monogram for the dance floor. From the beginning, George was very responsive and generous. We are a military couple and planned the wedding from afar, and he was so accommodating! He played music and had microphones for our outdoor ceremony as well. Everything was perfect!

The day of the wedding, George was organized, explained things to our wedding party so well, and was extremely prepared. He truly was the best hype man! As soon as dinner ended (and even before), he had EVERY SINGLE PERSON dancing on the dance floor for the entire reception-- every aunt, uncle, cousin, friend, the maid of honor who "doesn't dance," and even grandma in her walker 3 weeks post-hip replacement!! I kid you not, I have never seen any of these people dance before, let alone for 3 straight hours, and everyone was having SUCH a good time! The music transitions were seamless, the song choices were on point, and George always seemed to say and do the right things. We gave him a few song choices for each part of the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.) and he made the perfect song choices to fill in the rest of the time. The photo booth, uplighting, and monogram were all amazing also!

"Wedding music" is a tough genre, as there are so many different people to please, but so many of our guests complimented the DJ! He kept everyone engaged and happy the throughout the whole event. He truly is the best in the business, and I would recommend him to everyone!!

CE Productions 8
    CE Productions 9
    CE Productions 10
    CE Productions 11
    CE Productions 12

Alycia · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I found George through the Canoe Club Ballroom's preferred vendors. Hands down, he was one of the BEST choices that we made for the wedding!

Not only was he extremely personable, George was truly an expert in his field and knows how to read his customers to make sure they get exactly what they want as well as the crowd at the actual wedding. No joke, we had the ENTIRE dance floor dancing for the whole wedding, including my 80 year old grandmother!

I am extremely picky about DJs since they essentially set the tone for your wedding.... Honestly, George and CE Productions made our wedding day personal, high energy, and extremely fun for us as well as our guests.

Best of the best, absolutely!

Hunter · Married on 09/22/2017

George exceptional job at keeping the dance floor packed and did a stellar job at keeping the crowd energized would recommend his services to those seeking a DJ for anyone having a formal event

Sent on 09/25/2017

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you Hunter for this amazing review. I had a blast entertaining you and your guests at your wedding reception. Much love for you and Rachael.

Hailey · Married on 09/17/2017

George at CE Productions is by far the greatest dj ever! He was so responsive in all needs, questions and anything else I needed! My husband and I had a blast at our wedding! He kept the music going to what was happening and everyone loved him! The dance floor was packed and so much fun! The lighting was great! And we did the media package! His videos-were beyond phenomenal and made everyone cry! I will be using George again in the future! ❤❤❤❤ him!

Sent on 09/19/2017

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Hailey for this glowing review, it was an honor and a blessing to be a part of your day. Much love for you and David :-)

J · Married on 09/15/2017

George is the absolute best! From start to finish, Lauren and I couldn't have been happier with his services! Book him!!!

• Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 09/09/2017

From day one George at CE productions was absolutely amazing! He held a phone call consultation with me and my now husband that helped us to determine the perfect package for our wedding day. He was patient answering all of our questions, and provided great recommendations when solicited. George was friendly, professional, and very accommodating throughout the entire process. CE productions has a great website for planning the entire wedding from ceremony to reception, if using them for both as we did. The night of the wedding George was incredible! He was able to think on his feet when there was a small hitch during our ceremony, making it seem like it was less of an issue. His music taste during the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing was ON POINT! George truly listened to the stylistic, and song requests we had made. Additionally, the selections he made on his own really catered to all the different ages groups present just as we had hoped. George had everyone up and dancing the entire night! He even played music for a little extra time at the end of the night, because as he said "everyone seemed to be having such a great time."

If you are on the fence about doing uplighting and the Photo Booth, I would HIGHLY recommend it! We were not sure ourselves when we were first looking into entertainment, but the package was well worth it. Everyone absolutely LOVED the Photo Booth, which looked both classy and fun! The uplighting really added to the venue and we even got a personalized monogram of our names on the dance floor, which was so cool.

Overall George and CE productions made our wedding day personalized and memorable, we would highly highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/27/2017

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Roxanne for this glowing review. I had such a blast with you and all of your guests. What a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception you and Michael had. You two are perfect for each other in every way and I'm so thankful and blessed to have been a part of your wedding day.

Much love for you and Michael.