CE Productions Reviews

CE Productions 4
CE Productions 5
  • Alyssa & Ken

alyssa · Married on 11/02/2019

George provided sound for our ceremony and music and lighting for our reception at Quidnessett CC on 9/19/14. To say the least, He was absolutely fantastic. From the beginning, his responses were quick and efficient. He provided us an easy-to-use online music tool to keep us involved in the music selection and was always available to chat. He was so genuine and showed a real interest in our wedding. He even mixed in a siren (my husbands a cop) into our grand entrance!! Our guests have been raving about how great the music was. The dance floor was packed!! He was able to illuminate Quidnessett better than anyone else I've seen online. Go with George, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2014

CE Productions's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for the wonderful review! :-) We loved working with you and Paul! You're both AMAZING and PERFECT for each other :-) We are so thankful you chose us to be a part of your day, thank you very much!

Best,
  • Catey

Catey · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome for all ages

We booked George for our wedding after going to a friend’s wedding where he DJ’d and we felt that of the eight or so weddings we had been to that year, George was the best. He did not disappoint for us. George was super responsive, very easy to work with, clear on all the details and executed all requests flawlessly. We basically left everything up to George, we only had about 6 song requests (outside of special dances) and he did an amazing job making sure that people packed the dance floor with a mix of new and old and kept changing it up, we could not be happier. I was so happy to see our friends (30 year olds) all the way up to our parents and Grandparents on the floor, he delivered something for everyone. He was also very helpful, getting everyone mic’d up for our outdoor ceremony so that everyone could here. He is awesome, do not hesitate in hiring George!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Catey,

Thank you so much for hiring me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day celebration. And, thank you for this glowing review! I had so much fun and it was indeed a blessing and honor to have played a part in such a special day in your life.

Much love for you and Lucas.
    ~G
  • Ashley

Ashley Michaud · Married on 09/14/2019

Outstanding, A Must-Hire DJ!

George was fantastic - definitely 5-stars! CE Productions provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at Shining Tides Weddings by the Sea in Mattapoisett, MA. I must say I selected George from reviews I read and I'm so happy he was available for our date! I had contacted a few other DJs/bands but they didn't feel right - as soon as I had the first phone call with George I instantly knew he was going to be our choice! He was very professional from start to finish, always easily reachable and quick to respond and help where needed; The online client portal was key and easy to use which was a huge help. We wanted the "casual, beachy" vibe for cocktail hour (wedding on the water) and he crushed it! The upbeat and lively reception was a huge success - people of all ages were dancing the night away. The guests were raving about the wedding and how much fun they had - a HUGE thanks to George for provided the entertainment! He had a smile on his face all night and you can tell he loves what he does! We were completely blessed to have him part of our special day and make it so memorable. We definitely recommend George and CE Productions for your event entertainment.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kirsten · Married on 09/13/2019

George was incredible! We gave him a sense of what we wanted and left the rest up to him. He knows how to read a crowd and get people up and moving, from our flower girls to our grandparents. We trusted George and he did just that. We could not be happier with how well he did and we received many compliments on how amazing our DJ and song selection was. He was amazing to work with from the very beginning. I called 4 DJ’s and I could tell from the very start he was going to be my guy. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know in the area. Amazing job, we had a fantastic time, thanks for the memories!

Sent on 11/14/2014

CE Productions's reply:

Kirsten, I had such an amazing time with you, Kyle, your friends and family at Belle-mer, what a great celebration :-) Thank you for writing this glowing review I am so blessed to have been a part of your beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for hiring me :-) Lots of love for you and Kyle!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Bucci · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding!

Picking a DJ was the most stressful choice in planning my wedding because honestly it's all in their hands on how much fun partying and dancing your guests are going to have. I can't begin to give George enough praise for how amazing he made our wedding night. A packed dance floor is an understatement. With such a great mix of song choices, he had all age groups out there breaking it down and singing along. I can't even begin to count the compliments we received on our choice of DJ and how they have never been to such a fun wedding, and that thanks goes to George. Besides putting on a great party, George was extremely generous, working with us on how we wanted our draping and uplighting. Even throwing in extras here and there at no cost to us. Multiple phone call meetings, dealing with last minute changes, a user friendly website to plan the wedding night. I highly recommend George, he truly gave us a perfect wedding night that I never imagined possible. Professional, fun, organized are just a few of his qualities that stuck out in the few hours we spent together. He will go the extra mile to make your night exactly what you want. I promise he won't disappoint.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!!!

I don’t know where to even begin, George is amazing! From the very beginning to the end he was super helpful. We wanted to give away our center pieces and we weren’t sure how, so when we brought this up to George he came up with a musical game, which was a huge hit at our wedding! It’s been a month now since our wedding and everyone is still talking about it. There were people we never expected to get up and dance, but they were on the dance floor all night!

We definitely recommend George to anyone looking for a top notch DJ. He’s fun, down to earth, helpful, knows how to get the party started and how to keep it going! We really want to throw another party just so we can hire him again!!!

CE Productions 6
    Sent on 09/18/2019

Ruth · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Job!

I hired George for my wedding in Lincoln, RI on August 11th, 2019. He did such a wonderful job! He was super professional, kind, and knew how to get my wedding guests on the dance floor. Everyone at my wedding talked highly about George and really liked how he got the crowd excited. He was even able to play some Haitian music, per request of some of my guests. I was amazed by how he made the night flow so flawlessly. I highly recommend George! He is truly one of the best I've seen! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Erin McClure · Married on 07/19/2019

DJ George Confoey

Look nowhere else but George Confoey for your wedding as a DJ. He is simply the BEST! We were planning our wedding from Arizona so we relied on reviews and our phone interviews with vendors. Right off the bat George made me feel comfortable and that I could rely on him for our special day. Throughout the process George was incredibly responsive and helpful. He provided the sound system for our ceremony and the music for our cocktail and reception. He has a client portal which gives the guests access to all the top songs for weddings which made it easy to decide which we would want to hear or absolutely did not want to hear at the wedding.
    Everyone had a blast. He always knew how to get the party started! No one wanted to leave at the end of the night. I can't thank him enough for everything and all of his hard work. He was so great to work with!

CE Productions 7
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Rob G · Married on 07/12/2019

The best vendor you will work with

We first met George at a friend's wedding in 2014 and we raved for years about his exceptional presence, positive attitude, song choice, and professionalism. He was the first vendor we contacted when we started to plan as we wanted only the best. George was beyond helpful and accommodating every step of the way. We e-mailed back and forth, talked on the phone, and it was all seamless. Every request we had of George, he responded without hesitation. George was honestly happy for our big day.

We hired George to provide the audio and music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He has a great set up with an amazing display. He tailored the music to our preferences and controlled the flow of the reception to meet our needs. At no point were we rushed at any point because of George and as you will find out, that will be the case.

I would recommend George's services to anyone - and we did to family and friends. They, too, thought his professionalism, enthusiasm, and friendliness made him the greatest vendor. Thank you George!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly, highly recommend if you want an amazing celebation!

George was absolutely incredible from our very first phone conversation up until the last dance of our reception, and even after that! We truly had an amazing party where everyone was dancing up a storm and having a blast. From the cocktail music, intro, first dance, dinner music, mics for our toasts, the father daughter dance (George is so good in one second of eye contact he knew to get everyone dancing with us!), to all the jams for the dancing - all our guests could tell us was that they were having so much fun.

George also helped us with our ceremony music and mic'ing up my husband, the officiant, and providing a handheld for our readers (all outdoors). Everything with the ceremony could not have gone more smoothly. (Also for perspective, our ceremony was ~40 minutes long and not the most straightforward thing with lots of different people speaking, and it was all executed so well!)

Above all, before the wedding, communication could not have gone more smoothly and George allayed any fears or nervousness I had about how things would go down. He was incredibly responsive and a great communicator, and a true stand-up, kind gentleman. He really knows weddings! Before the actual wedding, I didn't realize how important finding the right DJ is to actually having an amazing party. Now that I do, I highly recommend George!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa, it was such an honor and blessing to have been a part of your wedding day. Much love for you and your family!
    ~George

Judy York · Married on 12/08/2018

What an amazing DJ

George, What a party, everyone is raving about you. We had a blast and you were fantastic, can’t wait to hire you again. You did an amazing job and your professionalism and service was outstanding. 5 stars +++++++, see you soon.

Sincerely,
    Judy York
    Rexel Energy Solutions | Energizing the ESCO World
    350 Myles Standish Blvd. Suite 204
    Taunton, MA 02780

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lee · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn’t say enough kind things!

George was amazing. From planning to the actual day, he was prompt, professional, and so kind. My husband and I were so impressed by his song selections!

Sent on 11/23/2018

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Ainsley! I had such a great time with you, Jeremy and all of your guests, what a beautiful and fantastic wedding. You and Jeremy make the perfect couple :-)

Dan Mcgarry · Married on 11/02/2018

couldn't have asked for a better DJ...

George was referred to us by my wife's friend who had worked with George a number of times in the past. George was awesome to work with - very responsive from the get-go and extremely thorough in his planning to make sure he provided exactly the service we wanted. After one conversation with George we felt at ease knowing there was one less thing to worry about while planning our wedding. He played the songs we specifically asked for and also knew what to play to set the mood at various points in the evening. Lots of our guests asked who the DJ was, so book him while he is available!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Keith Blanchard · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing DJ for our wedding

We hired George to DJ our wedding reception back in October. Right from the start, we loved working with George! He worked with us to plan out what kind of music we wanted to have played at specific times during the reception. Between talking to him on the phone and using his website, we got exactly what we wanted! Everyone we talked to absolutly loved the music he was playing. There was dancing going on all night! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing time!1

George and CE Productions were wonderful! George is very professional and very easy to talk to. George had our guests out of their seats and dancing RIGHT AWAY! Which is exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend George to anyone looking for a DJ. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We have received so many compliments on our DJ and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/23/2018

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I had a great time with you and all of your guests, you ROCK!!!

• sara

sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Keeps The Party Going

George was amazing from day one. He is well organized, kept the crowd going. The floor always had people dancing. I could not have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding. You want high energy then you want George!

Sent on 11/06/2018

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!!!! You ROCK!!! I had such a great time with you, your family and all of your friends.

Much love!!!
    ~George
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Souza · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection

First I have to start by saying I don’t write reviews but I knew I had to after experiencing how great and awesome George was at our wedding. He is a true professional and cares about every little detail and he will make sure it’s exactly right. He had a great feature online for us to put down all our favorite songs so he gets a sense of our taste and what songs we would like at certain parts threw out the wedding. He also made sure we chatted on the phone to work out all the details and as the wedding got closer he was willing to talk on the phone once a week if need be until we had it right, it was great to see the passion he had for it. The day of the wedding went great, he nailed everything from the ceremony song down to the last dance. The Dj is one of the top three major things you want to be onpoint at your wedding and George was just that. More then anything else that night, people kept coming up to us and saying how good the dj was. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor even people who normally don’t dance were out there. So if you need a dj and George is available your out of your mind if you don’t go with him.

CE Productions 8
    Sent on 10/22/2018

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you Jonathan! It was an honor and blessing to have been a part of your wedding ceremony and reception. Amazing time with a spectacular couple :-)

I'm forever thankful!

• Taren

Taren · Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST hands down!!

George was perfect! Creative, easy to work with, he read the room to get everyone up and dancing, announced everything with finesse, he was just wonderful all around! He treated us like family and we returned the favor! Everyone cannot stop talking about our wedding and the DJ even months after our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2018

CE Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Taren! It was an honor and blessing to have been a part of your beautiful wedding day. I'm forever thankful, much love!

Victoria · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I found George as a recommended vendor of the Canoe Club. From our first conversation, I knew that he was the perfect man for the job. I had such confidence in him. Throughout the planning process, he was always there to answer any questions or guide me through song selections and timelines. Working with George was probably the easiest part of the wedding planning process. We heard so many compliments from our guests involving George. ALL and I mean ALL guests raved about how amazing his personality was, how great he was at keeping all guests on the dance floor, and we even heard guests raving about how professional he was. He was by far the best DJ that I have seen and heard at a wedding. We were so pleased and honored to have him be part of our special day. He was the best decision that we made, and I highly recommend him to anyone. He truly is the best! Joseph and I, along with our guests would like to thank George and his company for the amazing job that they did.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

Working with George was such a great experience! He was very well prepared when we had our consultation before the wedding day. He worked with us to include music that we wanted, while also doing a great job mixing in his own choices based upon the music we had picked, and genres we enjoyed. Everyone raved about what a great job he had done, and we couldn't have been more pleased. He made our big day seem like it was just as important to him as it was to us. And his photo booth and lighting were the perfect touch!

Sent on 08/13/2018

nicholas · Married on 08/02/2018

A good party starts with good music and George and his team knocked it out of the park. Very attentive and professional. The play list was perfect, the volume spot on and he kept the dance floor going for the entire duration. The lighting was just right and the photobooth was a huge hit.
    Everyone commented on how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the evening.
    Highly recommended, flawless.
    Thanks George!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

CE Productions was my favorite vendor! George took the time into hearing out how to pronounce our last name as well as first and last names for our bridal party correctly. It was excellent customer service and attention to detail. He gives you a music website where you can add songs you want played as well as songs you do not. The website given to prepare for which songs you love and don’t was such a helpful tool. Based on the choices he created his own playlist that matches the feel of the crowd. Everyone was so pleased with his selections they said it was the best wedding ever and they never sat down! Dj George had half of the guest up dancing before dinner was even served! He offers uplighting to his packages too which we loved! My colors were cream, champagne, blush, + gold, and he used a combo of champagne earlier in the evening and then transitioned into blush lighting later into the night when dancing. As well as a monogrammed spotlight of our names in a beautiful design displayed. I was texting George adjusting my cake song down to the last few hours before the wedding started, and again at the wedding adding a godfather dance. He was so easy to approach and made the adjustments smoothly. I highly recommend hiring CE Productions for your next event or wedding. Dj George is the best! I reached out to George to reserve him for my wedding 3 years prior to our date after hearing him work at my brothers wedding which was the best wedding now second to mine ;). Thank you George my wedding was a blast!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Alana · Married on 07/21/2018

George and his team were amazing! He was so organized and reassuring which is exactly what you need with all the stress of planning a wedding. The portal and website were a huge plus! We could log on at anytime and put the song down that had just popped in our heads. And of course the most important part, the music and dancing! The dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. I saw relatives and family dance who I have never seen dance before! I recommend CE Productions 100%, you will not be disappointed! Alana and Mike

Sent on 08/03/2018

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

George, the owner and DJ, was absolutely great to work with! He was always responsive and had touch-base calls with me when I was halfway across the world. I appreciate his professionalism and honesty--when we overpaid him, he flagged our overpayment and arranged for us to be refunded. When he missed one of our touch-base call, he apologized and included 10 additional uplights to our package for his oversight. He did a great job editing and creating loops to songs we used for our first dance and ceremony. He understood our tastes based on the list of songs we provided to him to play; and he did a great job transitioning between songs for our guests to dance to. We also used George's photo booth and uplighting services. They were great additions to our wedding! Worth the additional cost!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ali · Married on 07/06/2018

George was amazing! Our photographer had recommended him and I'm so happy she did! He started off with an initial consultation and asked a lot of really good questions to try to get to know us, our style, and our expectations. Closer to the wedding we had our final call, where we discussed all the details, timeline, etc. I loved how organized he was in this initial portion. It definitely put my mind at ease! He is extremely responsive and professional as well.

As for the day of the wedding, we could not have been happier! We were sending him the wedding party's entrance songs the night before the wedding and he did not disappointment. He had everything edited perfectly for everyone to make their grand entrance. And from then on, it was all dancing. Literally from the oldest wedding guest to the youngest, they all commented on how great George was. You plan for for over a year so to have everyone come up to my husband and I and say how much FUN they had, it was awesome! I would recommend George to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/01/2018