CC's Sweet Sensations Reviews

1 User photo

CC's Sweet Sensations 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Forster · Married on 10/13/2018

Cheryl is a dream come true!

Our cake was gorgeous! Cheryl was so responsive, even willing to respond to texts on her days off! We were in love with the look of our naked cake. Not only was it trendy and beautiful, it also tasted DELICIOUS. So grateful to Cheryl and her team!

• Schuyler

Schuyler · Married on 04/14/2018

Cheryl at CC’s Sweet Sensations was fantastic. The cake itself turned out gorgeous and it was delicious. She took pride in her work and it showed. Not enough good things I can say about our wedding cake. Not to mention, it was affordable!

Rachel · Married on 01/01/2017

Highly recommended! When I first contacted the owner, she was on a plane! But that didn't stop her from providing excellent customer service. We ordered one big chocolate fountain as our dessert for the wedding and it was amazing!

Callie · Married on 12/09/2016

I hired Cheryl to make my cake for my wedding on 12/9/16. From start to finish Cheryl was professional, flexible, and fun to work with! She clearly has a passion for what she does and the cake turned out beautifully. I would recommend CC's Sweet Sensations to anyone!

Alexandra · Married on 03/28/2015

Cheryl is amazing! All of our cupcakes were eaten by our guests in about 2 minutes. Our cake was so yummy! Cheryl made my husband an awesome Ninja Turles cake! She's flexible and so helpful.

MariaElena · Married on 12/31/2014

I highly recommend CC's Sweet Sensations! I hired them for my sisters wedding, and they delivered the chocolate fountains on time and without any issues. Cheryl even helped fix the wedding cake that came from another vendor, and was messed up by the other vendors delivery person. I appreciated their help the day of the event. Everyone loved the chocolate and sweets that accompanied it.

CC's Sweet Sensations was OUTSTANDING!!!
    Cheryl did a fantastic job in creating my cake design. It came out BEAUTIFUL with all guests in awe! Not only was the cake stunning, it tasted SO DELICIOUS!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cheryl for all your cake needs! She is so kind, professional and talented with an attention to detail!!! The wedding was at the Ritz-Carlton and she delivered and set the cake up on time as promised. On a scale from 1 - 10, ten being the best, she would receive a 100!!!

Nohemi · Married on 12/27/2014

Cheryl makes Beautiful cakes, and gives a Great service!!

nicole · Married on 12/20/2014

The cupcakes were so moist and very flavorful!!!! Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about it. They even told me it was the best out of all weddings they been to. The owner of the shop...... I love her!!!!! She was very sweet and very patient with me. She was amazing. Definetly making her do my baby shower cake/cupcakes one day lol.

Alex · Married on 12/13/2014

Cheryl is the most sweetest professional person I have met. She was very flexible with my husband and I (he is in the military, stationed in another state, and I am a FT graduate student). We both appreciated the time and energy Cheryl put into our wedding cake and our cake testing. She was very honest with her work and we were able to collaborate and create the perfect cake. Everyone at our wedding loved the cake and were impressed with how authentic the cake looked (they were Christmas presents). I recommend Cheryl for any event and will definitely utilize her skills in the future.

Susan · Married on 12/10/2014

Loved the flavor and appearance of the wedding cake we supplied for our friends' wedding. Thank you, CC Sweet Sensations!

The cake was beautiful and delicious... However, the thing that really sets this business apart from others is the level of customer service and their knowledge of our order at any given time. You are in good hands with CC's.

Diane · Married on 10/10/2014

One word will sum this up. YUMMY! 5 star experience.

Cali · Married on 10/04/2014

CC's was amazing! The cake was not only beautiful but it tasted amazing as well! I would recommend her services to anyone! I have used her for other things including cupcakes for my bridal shower and a birthday cake. Everything was amazing!!!!

Kristi · Married on 07/25/2014

Cheryl is the BEST cake designer I've ever worked with. Very creative & has made all of our cake design dreams come true. 5 stars all the way. ☺️

I highly recommend going to CC's! Her cakes are amazing and she is such a pleasure to work with! She is always available to answer any questions and keeps in contact with you up until you get your cake. So glad I found her!

Chris · Married on 05/31/2014

Cheryl was delightful to work with, very helpful and very generous. Not to mention that the cake not only looked beautiful but also tasted fantastic!

Miranda · Married on 05/02/2014

I immediately loved CC's! She had the best energy and great ideas. The cake tasted amazing and turned out amazing!Thank you for making my day less stressful and so special :)

Kelsey · Married on 04/05/2014

The cake was beautiful and the BEST tasting wedding cake I have ever had! My expectations were surpassed!

Gina · Married on 04/05/2014

Our Wedding cake was amazing and the theme was perfect for us. We went with A San francisco Theme cake and not only was it beautiful but the cake was super yummy and my guest loved it.

Angelica · Married on 03/29/2014

Cheryl was the best to work with as far as my sweet tooth goes. I had cake tastings with three other vendors and CC was by far the best! When I first met with her for a tasting I knew she was the one because she was so sweet and she knew what she was doing. Her cake favors are fabulous! My guest could not stop talking about the cupcakes she made. We decided to have a 6 inch mini cake on our top tier with 60 cupcakes which worked out perfect. Thank you CC for helping make our special day awesome!

Mrs. Zoë · Married on 01/17/2014

Cheryl is the owner of CC's and she does not disappoint. Her cakes are delicious! She's sweet, helpful and will bend over backwards to help with delivery, budget; cake stands and more! Definitely try her wares before you hire any other baker; I believe you'll be very pleased.

2000 moist, delicious, and beautiful cupcakes, plus a three tier wedding cake.!!!
    CC's did an amazing job in accommodating this gargantuan request. Everyone was asking for the name of the bakery and commenting on how delicious and lovely everything was. We would definitely use CC's again and highly recommend them!

Our chocolate fountain was delicious. It was set up on time, presentation was lovely, and it was a favorite of our guests. It was worth every penny. Thank you!

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2013

The cake was awesome and looked so pretty! I still have people telling me how delicious the cake was! I had a hard time finding a sangria color ribbon, that I wanted for my cake and Cheryl went above and beyond to find a perfect match!!