CC's Sweet Sensations Reviews

1 User photo

CC's Sweet Sensations 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Forster · Married on 10/13/2018

Cheryl is a dream come true!

Our cake was gorgeous! Cheryl was so responsive, even willing to respond to texts on her days off! We were in love with the look of our naked cake. Not only was it trendy and beautiful, it also tasted DELICIOUS. So grateful to Cheryl and her team!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Schuyler

Schuyler · Married on 04/14/2018

Cheryl at CC’s Sweet Sensations was fantastic. The cake itself turned out gorgeous and it was delicious. She took pride in her work and it showed. Not enough good things I can say about our wedding cake. Not to mention, it was affordable!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Davina · event on 05/21/2017

Responsive, easy to work with, and professional! I downloaded a cake off of Pintrest, and she made it exactly like the picture! It was a tiki themed birthday cake with two layers. I highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 01/01/2017

Highly recommended! When I first contacted the owner, she was on a plane! But that didn't stop her from providing excellent customer service. We ordered one big chocolate fountain as our dessert for the wedding and it was amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Callie · Married on 12/09/2016

I hired Cheryl to make my cake for my wedding on 12/9/16. From start to finish Cheryl was professional, flexible, and fun to work with! She clearly has a passion for what she does and the cake turned out beautifully. I would recommend CC's Sweet Sensations to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Erin B. · event on 06/18/2016

The Mickey Mouse baby shower cake was a huge hit! Thank you SO MUCH for such an excellent job! I will definitely use your services any time I need a cake!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • User5243652 · event on 07/07/2015

Cheryl exceeded my expectations! The entire experience from beginning to end was truly amazing. The cake was beautiful, tasted amazing and took the birthday party to a whole new level. I absolutely would recommend CC's Sweet Sensations to everyone!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Alexandra · Married on 03/28/2015

Cheryl is amazing! All of our cupcakes were eaten by our guests in about 2 minutes. Our cake was so yummy! Cheryl made my husband an awesome Ninja Turles cake! She's flexible and so helpful.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Rylei · event on 02/15/2015

We ordered two cakes from CC Sweet Creations for our kids' birthdays. The cakes definitely outshined everything at both parties. People are still talking about them!

Sent on 02/16/2015

MariaElena · Married on 12/31/2014

I highly recommend CC's Sweet Sensations! I hired them for my sisters wedding, and they delivered the chocolate fountains on time and without any issues. Cheryl even helped fix the wedding cake that came from another vendor, and was messed up by the other vendors delivery person. I appreciated their help the day of the event. Everyone loved the chocolate and sweets that accompanied it.

Sent on 01/19/2015

CC's Sweet Sensations was OUTSTANDING!!!
    Cheryl did a fantastic job in creating my cake design. It came out BEAUTIFUL with all guests in awe! Not only was the cake stunning, it tasted SO DELICIOUS!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cheryl for all your cake needs! She is so kind, professional and talented with an attention to detail!!! The wedding was at the Ritz-Carlton and she delivered and set the cake up on time as promised. On a scale from 1 - 10, ten being the best, she would receive a 100!!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Nohemi · Married on 12/27/2014

Cheryl makes Beautiful cakes, and gives a Great service!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

nicole · Married on 12/20/2014

The cupcakes were so moist and very flavorful!!!! Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about it. They even told me it was the best out of all weddings they been to. The owner of the shop...... I love her!!!!! She was very sweet and very patient with me. She was amazing. Definetly making her do my baby shower cake/cupcakes one day lol.

Alex · Married on 12/13/2014

Cheryl is the most sweetest professional person I have met. She was very flexible with my husband and I (he is in the military, stationed in another state, and I am a FT graduate student). We both appreciated the time and energy Cheryl put into our wedding cake and our cake testing. She was very honest with her work and we were able to collaborate and create the perfect cake. Everyone at our wedding loved the cake and were impressed with how authentic the cake looked (they were Christmas presents). I recommend Cheryl for any event and will definitely utilize her skills in the future.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Susan · Married on 12/10/2014

Loved the flavor and appearance of the wedding cake we supplied for our friends' wedding. Thank you, CC Sweet Sensations!

Trina · event on 12/06/2014

Cheryl is awesome! I called just five days before my sons birthday party(I don't recommend doing that), and she was able to work in our cake. Is all I told her was Spider-Man, name and age and I was totally blown away by her creation. Every parent asked me who made the cake and after they tasted it they wanted her contact information. I will be ordering all future cakes from Cheryl.

Sent on 12/09/2014

The cake was beautiful and delicious... However, the thing that really sets this business apart from others is the level of customer service and their knowledge of our order at any given time. You are in good hands with CC's.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Diane · Married on 10/10/2014

One word will sum this up. YUMMY! 5 star experience.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Cali · Married on 10/04/2014

CC's was amazing! The cake was not only beautiful but it tasted amazing as well! I would recommend her services to anyone! I have used her for other things including cupcakes for my bridal shower and a birthday cake. Everything was amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Rachel · event on 09/20/2014

This was the cutes birthday cake ever and the service was exceptional! I will definetley call again!

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • I

iesha · event on 08/30/2014

This was our families first custom cake. The appointment went simple the cake was planned and executed to perfection. Everything went exactly how we planned it and on time from the first time. Picking up the cake was the most amazing experience I couldn't believe the masterpiece I seen. After arriving at the party I was stopped constantly by everyone with compliments and others asking where the cake was from. The cake we received made this birthday party one of the best ever.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kristi · Married on 07/25/2014

Cheryl is the BEST cake designer I've ever worked with. Very creative & has made all of our cake design dreams come true. 5 stars all the way. ☺️

Sent on 07/25/2014

I highly recommend going to CC's! Her cakes are amazing and she is such a pleasure to work with! She is always available to answer any questions and keeps in contact with you up until you get your cake. So glad I found her!

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • User4271970 · event on 06/13/2014

I emailed CC'S and asked for a two tier Wizard of Oz cake for our 26 year old daughter. CC'S not only created an amazing cake but they created some unforgettable moments in our life too. Our daughter said when the cake was delivered to her she was so taken back by how beautiful it was she was absolutely speechless. She had to text me to thank me for it because she was crying.
    CC's did a fantastic job, they were professional and very easy to work with. We were more than pleased and would use them again and recommend them to everyone! !

Sent on 07/23/2014

Chris · Married on 05/31/2014

Cheryl was delightful to work with, very helpful and very generous. Not to mention that the cake not only looked beautiful but also tasted fantastic!

Sent on 07/13/2014